The Further Destruction Of Joey

• 1 month later...

Given my fondness for bikers... I would love to see Joey have to give Thunder a full on tongue bath - when he's filthy and stinking after a motorcycle trip, living in his dirty, greasy riding gear and without showering for days - before Thunder fists him and then shoves his cock in so he can jerk off in Joey's hole. 

A full bladder of rank biker morning piss would be a nice treat for Joey too. 

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Gosh it is so frustrating to be into a story like this one, be promised six more chapters, and then it just ends.  There should be a warning somewhere near the beginning to let readers know you will be left in mid-stroke when it ends.  Poor sad unfulfilled penis...

54974748-5C58-4B75-BB58-835B73962069.jpeg

• Confused 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

For some unknown reason, Joey popped into my head yesterday. After reading both stories, start to finish and blowing three loads, I realized I need to finish this.

so, believe it or not, after 5 years, I’ll be completing it.  I already had written the chapter about the waiter, so will need to rewrite, since it was lost to time.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

As promised, although later than I said.

Chapter 17, “Revelation.”

Joey entered the bathroom and found Marcus standing there, in the middle of the room.  Joey smiled a wicked grin and walked up to him.

Joey took the waiter’s underwear out of his pocket and lifted it to his nose, not letting his eyes away from the boy.

Marcus watched, his mind wondering how his underwear were in the guy’s hand.  Joey stopped the sniffing and crossed them to Marcus.

“Sniff them.”

Marcus still being under the influence of Brother Shawn did as Joey told him. He sniffed them and mumbled, “How?”

Joey told him, “Drop your pants and look.”

Marcus tried to resist, but in a moment, his hands moved to his pants, unbuttoned them and pushed them down, looking at his cock as it came into view.

“Take ‘em off. Shirt too”

As Marcus did this, Sir and Brother entered the restroom, Brother locking the door behind him.

Brother whistled and said, “Nice.”

Joey turned to Brother and asked him, “What do I do now.”

Sir responded, “If you really are sure about this, you choose and Brother Shawn will direct him.”

Joey looked at Marcus and told him, “Get your dick hard for us.”

With a, “Do it” from Brother Shawn, Marcus took hold of his cock and stroked it until he was hard. His dick was about 7” and thick. Joey dropped to his knees, feeling the commands from within his mind.

Joey took Marcus’ dick in his mouth and began sucking it, easily taking it to the balls.  Marcus moaned, never having had the feeling of his cock completely engulfed in a throat.

Joey sucked Marcus, slowing down five times, each time when Marcus was close to cumming. Joey said to Marcus, “No, not in the mouth.” 

Joey walked to the sink, bent over, and told Marcus, “You’re going to fuck my cunt, and shoot that straight, Daddy load in me. And it’s going to be recorded.”

Sir looked at Joey, taking his phone out of his pocket. Brother Shawn told Marcus what to do.

Marcus walked to where Joey was bent over, spreading Joey’s ass open.

“Wait, get on your knees.”

Marcus, keeping the cheeks apart, dropped down to his knees.

“Kiss my asshole.” Marcus, trying to resist and failing to do so, leaned in and kissed Joey’s tight hole. Joey reached back, pulling Marcus’s face deeper into his asshole.

“Eat it out, like you eat your girlfriend’s pussy.”

Marcus, starting to get into it, stuck his tongue out, licking Joey’s hole, pushing his tongue in as deep as he could.

Sir, realizing what Joey was up to, moved around, getting a clear video of Marcus eating Joey’s hole. 

Between moans, Joey said, “Fuck yeah straight boy. You like eating my boy cunt don’t you?”

Marcus pulled back,ass juice, slobber and cunning his face, said, enthusiastically, “I love eating your pussy” before diving back in.

After a couple of minutes, Joey said, “Get that dick in me daddy boy.”

With a whimper, Marcus pulled his soaking face out of Joey’s ass and standing up. He placed his cock at Joey’s hole.

“Stop,” Sir ordered, not needing Brother Shawn to repeat it.

“Look into the camera. Tell your girlfriend, what you really are, what you REALLY want.”

Marcus looked at the phone in Sir’s hand, licked cum from his lips and said, “Sorry babe, I want fuck this guy and shoot my cum in him.  His hole is so fucking tight, not like you”

Sir said, “Do it. Hard.”

Joey spread his cheeks, fully knowing what was coming.

Marcus wiped spit and cum from his face, adding spit, and lubed his dick.

In one hard shove, Marcus drove balls deep, causing a scream to come from Joey.

Marcus proceeded to fuck Joey as hard as he had ever fucked, pulling out all the way and slamming back in. Marcus pulled Joey’s head back by his hair, looked at their reflections in the mirror and said, “This is how bitches need to be fucked. You ain’t. Nothing. But. A. Fucking. Hole,” matching a full, balls deep slam into Joey.

“Yeah, I am.”

Joey, not believing what was going on in his head, looked to Brother and started to ask. With another pounding from Marcus, Joey asked, “Is…,”

Brother Shawn, shaking his head, told Joey, “No. This is all you.”

Joey met Marcus’ eyes in the mirror, still not believing what was going on, and said, “Fuck me, daddy man. Pound my cunt.”

The next time Marcus pulled out, Joey whimpered, “Wait. Until it closes.”

“When Joey felt it tighten up, he firmly told Marcus, “NOW.”

For the first time ever, as Marcus shoved in Joey’s hole, Joey thrust his body back as hard as he could, impaling himself on Marcus’ cock.

“Oh, fuck daddy, rape your boy’s cunt.”

With that demand, and no repeating by Brother Shawn, Marcus began fucking Joey as hard as he could, Joey meeting each thrust, and finally begging, “Give me that daddy cum. Breed my cunt.”

Marcus slammed Joey a few more times and groaned, “Fuck yeah bitch, you want it. Here. I. Cum,” thrusting deep each time, and with the last word, he began shooting deep in Joey.

There was no burning from this load.

Joey groaned, “Oh fuck, give me that cum.” Joey felt Marcus spasm at least six times, and could feel the cum deep in him. 

After he finished shooting, Marcus kept his dick, still hard, in Joey’s cum-filled cunt.

“That was amazing you b… That was amazing Joey. I’ve never cum so hard or so much.”

As Marcus withdrew his dick, still hard and seeming to want more of Joey’s hole, Joey did something he’d never willingly done.

Joey spun around and dropped to his knees. He quickly engulfed Marcus’ cock, sucking it as clean as he could, even licking the cum off Marcus’ balls.

Marcus shook every time Joey sucked back on his cock; he’d always been sensitive after shooting, but never this sensitive.

Joey pulled off of Marcus’s softening dick and said, with true sincerity, “Thank you Daddy Marcus.”

“Thank you, Joey. That was the best fuck I’ve ever had.” Marcus reached down and pulled Joey to his feet. Looking down, he saw Joey’s hard cock sticking out.

Marcus, seeming to truly understand the power dynamic, turned to Sir and asked, “Can I suck his dick? I’ve always wanted to.”

Sir looked Joey, who silently pleaded, and then to Brother. Again Brother said he had nothing to do with what was happening.

Sir looked at Marcus and asked, “Do you want this recorded?” Marcus said, “Fuck yeah,”

Marcus dropped to his knees and shoved his face into the cum crusted jockstrap. 

After he sniffed it, Marcus pulled the pouch aside, freeing Joey’s dick. It was clear to everyone that this was Marcus’ first time sucking his cock.  Joey didn’t care, lost in the feeling of getting his cock sucked.

Joey was close to shooting when he asked Marcus, “I’m gonna cum, where do you want it?” Marcus looked up at Joey, pulled off, and said, almost as a question, “On my face.”

Joey took his hard-on in his hand, and took Marcus’ chin in the other. Joey proceeded in less than 30 seconds, to groan as he unloaded a huge load on Marcus’s face. Marcus, covered in cum for the first time, opened his mouth and took Joey in, feeling cum shoot into his mouth and swallowing it.

When Joey was done shooting, he slowly pulled out of Marcus’ mouth, took a finger, wiped up a clump of his load and  B offered it to Marcus,

Marcus greedily took Joey’s cum covered finger, and sucked it clean.  Joey and Marcus proceeded to wipe Marcus’ face clean of the cum, with Marcus eagerly cleaning it all.

Joey fell backward, hitting his ass on the sink that only moments ago he had been bent over, begging this hot teenage daddy to rape him and cum in him.

“Fuck, that was hot.”

Marcus, still on his knees, looked to Sir and Brother, and asked, “Can I…?”

Brother walked up to Marcus, pulled his hard cock out and said, “Open.”

Marcus did and Brother put just the head of his dick in Marcus’ mouth and told him to close it and ordered, “Jerk me off in your mouth and swallow my load like a good little boy.”

Marcus reached up with both hands, and as he’d see in so many straight poem videos, wrapped them around Brother’s big dick. He proceeded to jerk Brother’s cock, alternating between fast and slow motions. As he did this, he never took his eyes from Brother. 

Brother, his breathing getting shorter, told Marcus, “Fuck yeah Marcus, take your first load in your mouth. Do not swallow.”

Marcus finished his job, and Brother grunted as he shot his load into Marcus’ mouth. After several shots, and groaning from Brother, he directed Marcus to open his mouth and to not swallow.

Joey and Sir looked into Marcus’ mouth, seeing Brother’s load in Marcus’ mouth.

Brother turned to Sir and asked, “As we traditionally do?” Sir handed the phone to Brother and placed the head of his dick, which he’d been slowly jerking the entire time, ordered Marcus, “Repeat.”

Marcus did and soon was taking his third cum load, the second in his mouth.  Sir apparently shot a heavy and intense load as Marcus made gagging noises.

Sir pulled out and with no direction, Marcus tilted his head back, opening his mouth and looked straight into the camera. Through the cum that was almost entirely filling his mouth, he gurgled, only barely understandably, “Thank you, Sirs.”

In unison, Sir and brother ordered Marcus, “Swallow.” Marcus tried his best, but choked as he tried to swallow the thick loads. This caused some of the cum to spurt out of his mouth and even out through his nostrils.

After swallowing the cum, he clearly thanked Sir and Brother for their loads. He did not waste a drop, taking in the cum from his chin and nostrils and swallowing it.

Sir and Brother both said, “Good boy,” and then directed Marcus to get up and get dressed.

“Marcus, give Joey your phone. Joey, give Marcus your hone number.” Joey did as directed, entering his phone contact into Marcus’s phone and handing it back. As this happened, their hands touched for a second and Joey heard the voice in his head again.

“That’s my Boy.”

Joey and Marcus, followed by Sir and Brother, exited the restroom. Brother informed Marcus’s uncle that they’d had a conversation with Marcus, saying, “He’s an excellent Server. Keep him around.”

As Brother, Sir and Joey exited the restaurant, Joey look back and saw Marcus watching and then mouthing, “Thank you.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Penultimate Chapter

“Revelation, Part 2.”

Getting in the car, Joey remained quiet, coming to terms with what had just happened. 

Sir, behind the wheel and looking in the mirror at Joey, and Brother, turned in the passenger seat to make sure Joey was safe, waited several minutes for Joey to talk.

Joey, finally accepting the truth of what happened, looked at Brother and simply said, “I think it happened.” Brother nodded, “Let’s wait and see. How are you feeling right now, at this moment Joey. What is true desire?”

Joey again sat in silence, before responding, “I want to try again, to see if I am the cumdump that that man said I was. But, more importantly, I’m ready to meet him.”

Brother’s eyes widened in surprise, knowing that Joey was saying the truth, as he had not used his ability on Joey.

“Do you want to try anyone or anything in particular, Joey?” sensing what his answer would be.

“Thunder.”

The rest of the drive was silent, but Joey saw Sir and Brother exchanges glances, and a couple of times, smiles.

As they parked outside Thunder’s shop, Joey opened his door, got out and opened the other two doors.

Joey eagerly, though still with some hesitation, walked into Thunder’s shop. Thunder looked up and saw the group enter.

“Back again so soon! Another tattoo?”

Sir said, “Yes, but before that, I believe Joey has something he wants to ask you. Go ahead, Joey, this is your choice; your… test.”

Joey stepped forward, hesitating briefly before doing so.  Facing the big man, and looking at the hand on the counter, he stumbled his question in a timid voice, “Thunder, will you fist my ass.”

Thunder snorted, balled the hand into a fist and said, “I didn’t quite understand you, boy.”

Again, but this time in a clearer voice, Joey asked, “Thunder, will you fist my ass, please?

Thunder looked down at Joey and asked, “Your what.”

Joey, realizing his mistake, asked again, “Thunder, will you fist my boy cunt, please..”

Thunder looked to Sir, “Are you sure Joey. Once I start, I don’t stop.  My hand gets in your cunt.”

As Joey said, “I am sure Thunder. I will do whatever you want and whatever it takes to take your hand in my cunt,” Sir simply told Thunder, “It is his choice.”

Thunder put his hand on Joey’s shoulder and shoved him toward the back room. “Get back there, and strip.”

Joey walked to the back room, and stripped his clothes off, only remaining in his jockstrap. Thunder entered and walked to a door that Joey had never noticed.

Thunder looked to Joey and asked, “Last chance.” Joey answered by walking to Thunder.

“Do you want to watch? Or not watch?”

Joey knew it would probably be easier if he didn’t watch, but inherently knew that was the wrong answer “Watch, Thunder. I want see your hand open my cunt and get in there.”

Thunder guided Joey to his sling, turned him around and pushed him in. Thunder then adjusted Joey’s as was just off the end of the sling. Joey’s arms and leg we shackled in tight, his legs spread wide and tight, so he couldn’t move his lower body.

Thunder, with the help of Sir raised the bottom of the sling and then lowered the top. Sir again took out his phone, and handed it to Brother. Sir got a chair and sat next to Joey’s head.

Joey alternated between looking to Sir, Thunder and then the mirrors above and beside. He also noticed several video cameras at multiple locations. Thunder saw Joey’s reaction to the cameras and said, “This isn’t your first time on video, so don’t be shy.”

“Shawn, turn the big screen on. Joey said he wanted to watch.” Joey watched as the screen turned on and four separate windows popped up, all showing Joey from different angles, two of which clearly showed his spread open ass and his cunt. 

But there was something different. Joey, Brother, and Sir all noticed at about the same time.

Joey was the only one to say anything. “It’s open. It didn’t close. I don’t think it’s because of the sling.”

Sir, moving his eyes from the screen to Joey said, “I don’t think it is either.”

Thunder moved back to between Joey’s wide spread legs.  “That may be one of the nicest pussy’s I’ve seen. I’m going to enjoy seeing it swallow my hand and wrap around my wrist.

Thunder pulled one of his tattoo tables over and this time it was covered in different things, including several turkey baster looking things, all filled with a white substance.

Thunder looked at Joey, smiled and reminded him in a firm, yet tender voice, “Remember, there’s no stopping.” Joey nodded and said, “I understand and I am ready. Fist my cunt, Thunder.”

Thunder picked up a small canister of white cream, stuck his finger in to the base of his finger and pulled it out, and wiped the cream around Joey’s hole. Within seconds Joey felt a tingly, cold feeling and drew in a sharp breath.

“Don’t worry, it’s my special mix. Elbow Grease, coconut oil and some menthol.  The cooling is the menthol, it’s giving your hole a numbing effect.  Do you feel it?”

Joey realized after about a minute that his ass lips had indeed gone numb. He nodded his head to indicate the numbness.

Thunder use a soft looking towel and wiped the excess cream off and picked up one of the turkey basters. Joey’s eyes opened wide in fear. Thunder caught this and assured him, “I’m not a sadist Joey. I’m not putting the special cream in. This just my combo of Elbow Grease and coconut oil.  Helps keep you moist up there.”

Joey watched as Thunder gently inserted the tube into his hole and squeezed the bulb. He then felt the warm lube slide into his cunt. Thunder repeated this with half of the send tube.  

“That should be good to start.  How you feel Joey?”

“Full. Ready, Thunder.”

Thunder wiped his hand clean, sprinkled baby powder on his hand and arm. He picked up a long glove, and with Brother Shawns help, put it on. Joey watched this and saw that the glove  went all the way up to just under his shoulder.

“I use this all times I fist.  Makes entry easier. And the length? That’s for my… more experienced boys,” and then smiled at Joey.  Joey was surprise that the rough and dominant man who tattooed him twice, slapped him around and fucked him brutally under Brother Shawn’s influence, was now so… gentle and soothing.

Thunder smiled at the look in Joey’s eyes. “A guy can have different styles for different settings. I’m like this now, so that you’re more relaxed.”

Thunder took his hand covered one finger with lube and inserted it into Joey’s hole. The hole opened easily and took the finger quickly with no effort.  Thunder said, “Nice,” as he proceeded to pull the finger out, slide it back in , and quickly find Joey’s prostate. Joey moaned in pleasure as Thunder did this.

As he slid the finger out, Thunder said, “That’s  nothing. Just wait. He lubed two fingers and Joey asked, “Three?” Thunder responded, “Someone’s eager,” smiled and lubed up three fingers.

Thunder tucked his three fingers together, beginning what would be the “Duck Bill” entry into the cunt in front of him. As eager as he was to get into the hole, he didn’t want to hurt the boy.

He slid the three fingers in, meeting some resistance as he bears the base of his fingers. “Here we go boy, I’m going to start stretching that hole.” Joey nodded, then looked at the screen.  When he saw that there will still four videos showing, he asked, “ Can we switch to one camera? The best view of my cunt?”

Brother Shawn picked up the control and quickly flipped to the camera over Thunders left arm, clearly showing the three fingers in him.

Joey watched as Thunder pulled out and pushed back in several times, each with increasing pressure until he finally got them all the way in.

Joey turned to Sir, who was watching the monitor also. Seeing Joey turn his head, Sir turned his as well, meeting Joey’s gaze. They stayed like this for what felt to like several minutes, but was no more than 30 seconds.  Joey knew what his eyes were showing, because he knew what he was feeling at that moment.

Love.

Sir broke the gaze, closed his eyes for a minute, shook his head, and then opened them.

Joey, who not looked away, took in a breath of surprise and joy. He saw the same look in Sir’s eyes.

“I’m so proud of you my boy. My Joey.” He leaned down, placed his lips on Joey’s and they kissed. The kiss was a tender and gentle. Joey felt tears well up in his eyes and slide down the sides of his face. He heard the voice in his head. 

“This very unexpected. Unexpected indeed.”

Joey did not flinch from the voice this time. But when he came back to himself, Sir had broken the kiss and sat back up. He was still watching Joey, the same look in his eyes. He now had his hand on top of Joey’s head, stroking his hair.

“You went away there for a moment Joey, you alright?” Joey nodded, “More than okay. He didn’t frighten me this time.” Sir’s eyes widened and the look changed, but Joey couldn’t figure it out.

Brother reached down, touched the side of Joey’s face and just said, “Good.”

Joey looked to Thunder, realizing that his hole was still filled, but there was no movement.

Thunder was staring at Joey and Sir alternately,started to pull his fingers out saying, “Damn,” under his breath, but still loud enough for Sir to here.

“Hold on Thunder. Just wait.”

Thunder was surprised, but kept the three fingers in the hole, halfway in, halfway out, waiting very gently for whatever happened next.

Sir looked down at Joey and said, “Joey, I think we all know what just happened between you and me. You don’t have to go through with this. You don’t need to prove anything more to me. I don’t think you need to prove anything to Him either. It’s up to you.”

Joey looked at his Sir, the man who just gave him his first kiss. Joey said to him, “I believe your Sir…” but was interrupted by Sir, “Brian. You can call me that now.”

Joey was shocked to hear this. He responded, “Thank you, I will at other times, but not now. I believe you Sir, that I have nothing to prove to you or to Him. I want this, for me.”

Brian/Sir looked into Joey’s eyes, saw the clearness and depth, turned to Thunder and said, “He wants it. Do it. But from now on, unless he chooses otherwise, it’s his hole now.”

Thunder nodded, pulled his fingers out and reapplied lube. He then entered Joey’s hole, sliding all the way in. Joey gasped in pleasure feeling his hole stretched out. Thunder told Joey, take a deep breath and hold it. Joey did, and when Thunder told him to let it out, he spread his three fingers apart, stretching Joey’s hole.

Joey gasped in pain and then whimpered, almost asking Thunder to stop. Thunder kept his fingers still, telling Joey to just relax his hole.

When Thunder felt this he gently and slowly began to turn his fingers from where they were to the left and then back to center and then the right.

He watched Joey very closely, gauging his pain levels.  Joey initially whimpered at each turn, as his hole was stretched.

He was surprised at this pain, reflecting back on what had previously been done to it. He remembered back to the rest stop, where this all began, where he was bred over 70 times. Where he fucked by his coach. Fucked by Marquise and his big black dick. The double fucks that started with coach and Marquise.

The pain faded into pleasure, causing Joey to moan in pleasure. Thunder took this as time to go further. “Joey, I’m going to spread my fingers out. It’s going to hurt again.” Joey understood and nodded his head.

“Oh fuck,” was all Joey could say on repeat as Thunder spread his fingers in Joey’s hole. The twisting resumed, this time with Thunder slowly pulling his fingers out and pushing them, allowing the hole to stretch more.

Joey clenched his eyes shut, trying to push the pain away. It took several minutes, but he opened his eyes when the pain subsided enough. Joey nodded his head and told Thunder, “That feels good.”

Thunder knew it was time. With his fingers still stretched to their widest, he slowly pulled them from Joey. This caused a slight scream from Joey as his hole was again stretched further apart.

Thunder said, “Be ready for that each time I pull out Joey. It’s going to hurt each time, but you’ll need that to be ready.” Joey nodded his head in acceptance.

Thunder lubed up four fingers, slowly pressing them into Joey.  Prepared this time for the entry, Joey took in a deep breath and held it as long as he could and just as he was about to release it, he nodded and Thunder pushed all the way in.

Surprised, Joey moaned as the pleasure of the stretch quickly overtook the pain. Thunder took the control this time, and began the twisting/pulling again. 

Joey, finally getting used to what was happening each time, told Thunder, “Do it, I’m ready.”

“You sure?”

“Yes, go.”

Thunder pulled out and then pushed back in, increasing the speed and pressure each time.  After several of these, he stopped, spread his fingers and resumed.  With each thrust, he twisted his fingers side to side, opening Joey up.

He again spread his fingers to their widest and pulled out.

He looked at Joey’s hole, seeing it stretched and open.  “How do you like that Joey?” 

Joey gasped when he saw his his hole on the screen. It was open, stretched top to bottom and some to the side. “That’s my hole? Fuck, I never thought I’d see it like that.”

Looking at Thunder, Joey said, “Let’s go Thunder. Get that fist in there.”

Thunder lubed his whole hand after squirting more lube in Joey. Thunder placed his hand at the stretched hole, his thumb tucked in between his fingers. He knew this was going to take time and patience.

He began to push in, not meeting resistance until he reached the base of his fingers, the last knuckles. He began twisting side to side, trying to open Joey up enough, knowing that once the knuckles got in, he’d get in the rest of the way.

Joey closed his eyes and tried the breathing again, with no success. The second time he tried, the voice called him.

“Joey, I can help you. All you need to do is ask. I’ve told you before, this is your gift. All you have to do is ask.”

Joey struggled, but gave in. “Master, please give me my gift? I pledge myself to you.”

“That my Son, is what I’ve been waiting for you to admit.”

“Go now. You are ready.”

Joey did not feel any different when he opened his eyes. He felt Thunder twisting and pushing, trying to get into his hole.

A sudden thought rushed through Joey’s mind, “You want this, you take this.”

Joey said, “Thunder, can you pull out, give me more lube and relive your hand?”

Thunder looked at Joey, saw something in his eyes, and did as Joey requested.

After the third lube shooter was emptied in his hole, Thunder applied a generous amount of lube to his hand, showing it to Joey, who nodded.

Thunder told Joey, “I’m going in this time,” and Joey nodded. Thunder placed his hand at Joey’s stretched hole, and pushed in.

He easily entered and again got to his s last knuckles before Joey’s hole resisted.

Joey said, to no one, “I want this. I’ll take this.”

With that, at the same time, Thunder and Joey locked eyes, Joey said, “Do it.”

With another push, Thunder felt the hole stretch enough and his knuckles slipped past the lips of Joey’s hole. With the rest of his being narrower past the knuckles, Thunder’s hand continued sliding in, until Joey’s asshole was stretched all around his wrist.

After he told Thunder to do it, Joey turned to the monitor. He felt and watched as his hole, once tight and small, stretched just a bit re and Thunder’s knuckles passed into him and his hole appeared to swallow Thunder’s hand.

Both man and boy said, “Fuck,” almost at the same time. Joey looked at Brian, who was looking down in awe. “How does it feel, Joey?”

“Unbelievable, so full. My hole is stretched around his wrist.”

Thunder reached down, patted Joey on the stomach and said, “Fuck, I was beginning to think you weren’t going to let me in. Surprised you didn’t scream, most guys do when I break through.  You took it like a champ.”

Joey looked to Brian and asked hi m to lean down. Brian did and Joey put his lips to Brian’s ears and told him, “Sir, I accepted my gift.” 

Brian’s head reared back in surprise, “You did? I’m so proud of you.” Joey turned to Brother Shawn and said, “Hello, Shawn.”

Shawn began to reprimand Joey for breaking the rules. He caught Brian’s eyes and Brian smiled, shook his head and mouthed “No.”

Shawn looked down at Joey, smiled, and asked, “You did?”

“ I did.”

“Hot damn.”

Joey looked at Thunder, nodded his head and said, “Let’s go Thunder.”

For the next half hour, Thunder fisted Joey, stretching his hole by twisting side-to-side, pulling out and shoving back in right away.

When Thunder slid his fingers around Joey’s prostrate and squeezed, Joey moaned and moaned, louder with each squeeze.

Joey started to beg Thunder to stop,  “It hurts.” Thunder shook his head, and told Joey, “It doesn’t hurt. Feel what’s going on and tell me.”

Joey felt the pressure again, “Oh, fuck. That feels so good. Thunder, what are you doing to me?”

Thunder smiled a wicked grin, “You tell us Joey.”

Joey, nearly incoherent,again whimpered, “Oh fuck, oh fuck. I’m gonna cum.” Seconds later, Joey’s cock erupted, shooting the most intense and most painful load of his like. Joey was nearly screaming from the sensory overload going through his body.

When Joey came down from the orgasm of the  Century, Thunder released his prostrate and again grinned at Joey. 

Joey wasn’t prepared for what happened next, still processing the orgasm intensity.  He did not feel Thunder curve his fingers into a fist and twist his arm to the side.

Thunder waited until Joey was back. He looked at Joey, who was only barely aware of the situation, and said, “One more thing.”

Thunder pulled his closed fist down from Joey’s prostate, through his rectum, and out his hole in one quick action. This time Joey did scream, in full pain as his hole was violently yanked open by Thunder’s clenched fist.

Joey saw this happen and saw his once tight hole, stretched beyond recognition, the lips hanging open, in all directions. He could see inside his hole, as it was wide open.

“Thank you Thunder, that was amazing.”

Brian and Shawn each reach down, placing  fingers in Joey’s stretched out hole. Sir moved to in front of Joey, pulled his hard dick out and slammed in, and blew his load in deep.  Shawn followed, lasting just a bit longer than Brian, before dumping another load deep in Joey.

Joey was panting with feeling of his hole still open and having taken two loads. Thunder, who never fucked guys, made an exception. But he had to go one step further.

Thunder took his place at Joey’s hole, pulled his hard cock our and shoved in. With a few thrusts, he was ready.

Thunder again dunked his gloves hand in the tub of lube. Before anyone could say anything to stop him, Thunder slid his hand into Joey’s gaping hole, alongside his cock. Joey felt this new invasion and groaned in pain.

Thunder took pleasure in Joey’s pain, alternating between jacking off in his hole and fucking him with his hand and cock. It took Thunder a few minutes of this before announced he was coming and proceeded to flood Joey deep in his hole.

Thunder slipped his hand out, and then his cock. Joey’s hole was even wider now, his lips puffy and wide.

Joey’s arms were released and his right hand immediately traveled to his hole to really feel what it was.

When he pulled his fingers out, Joey said to nobody in particular, “Fuck, I’ll never be tight again.”

Brian, in awe as he was the only one seeing it, said, “I don’t think you need to worry about that. The rest turned to the monitor, watching was Joey’s insides disappeared from view. His hole followed suit, closing back up. The only indication of what Joey’s hole had just experienced was the puffy lips surrounding his hole.

Joey smiled, still feeling all the physical affects of what he just experienced.

“This is going to be fun.”

Edited by Dirtymindedpig
Removed a word
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

This is the penultimate chapter. I got sidetracked into one more experience for Joey.

Joey Chapter 18, Revelation, Part 3

Shawn and Brian shoved their softened docks back in their pants, Shawn saying he was drained. Brian looked at Shawn with a smirk, “That’s a downright shame.” Shawn retaliated with a punch to the arm and, Fuck you.”

Joey hadn’t moved from the sling, continuing to look at his hole in the mirror. Brian interrupted, “Hey Narcissus, give  ta break.”

All three helped Joey from the sling, holding him steady as the blood returned to his legs.

Joey walked to Thunder who began cleaning up. Clearing his throat, Joey said, in a proud and confident voice, “Thunder.”

The big man turned and said, “What?” In a gruff, dismissive voice.

Joey, not intimidated by this original Thunder, said, “Thank you for what you just did for me. You helped me realize who I am.”

Thunder appeared surprised by this and said, “Uh, sure.” Joey smiled at this, turned to Brian and said, “Sir, since we’re here, should I get my next tattoo?”

Brian looked to Thunder and asked, “You up for that?”

Thunder looked back to Joey with a look similar to when he was fisting him and said, “For him? Yeah.”

Joey looked to Sir and asked, “May I have a couple of new tattoos? In addition to my latest load count?” Brian asked what they were and Joey responded that, if Sir would allow, he’d like to surprise him.

Brian looked at Joey and said, “There’s that precocious Joey, who can be frustrating. I’ll allow it, but nothing garish.” Joey smiled back at Sir and retorted, “You know you like that part of me.”

Thunder and Joey moved to the tattoo studio and Sir and Shawn excused themselves. Joey told Thunder the new number, including the four from today. The new count was 149, and Joey said this with a sense of pride.

Joey then identified the other tattoos, hoping that Thunder could do the image. The other tattoo would be much easier. Thunder sent a half hour sketching both tattoos Joey looked at them and expressed that they were perfect.

90 minutes later, Thunder put his tattoo gun down, proclaimed success. Joey walked to the mirror and smiled, “They are perfect. Thank you Thunder.”

Joey called Sir, telling him they were done and that he and Shawn could return. 15 minutes later, they walked into the shop and locked the door at Thunder’s request.

Brian walked to Joey, seeing that he was wearing a t-shirt that’s torn into three vertical sections. 

Joey took off the left panel, revealing his latest load count.

Then the right panel, unveiling the image he created. This was about an 8” by 8” square image.  That tattoo was clearly Joey, in a sling, with a fist up his ass. Underneath, was a tally mark of 1.  

Sir looked at Joey, smiled, and said, “You naughty boy. This mean you want to be a fist pig?” Joey nodded, “If that is okay with you, Sir.” Sir nodded his head and said, “I can definitely help you with that.”

Joey stood still in front of Sir, nervous about how he’d react. Sir asked about the last shirt, around Joey’s neck.

“Sir, it’s my gift to you. You need to open it.”

Sir said, “I don’t believe this.” He took the shirt by the collar and lifted it over Joey’s head. When he saw what was revealed, he stepped back in surprise. Joey immediately thought this meant Sir did not like it or approve of it.

“I’m sor…” Joey started to say, before being cutoff by Sir putting a finger to his lips.

Sir looked at Joey and said, “We will work on your jumping to conclusions.” He removed his finger and Joey remained silent.

Sir took a minute to fully interpret what he was seeing.

The tattoo on top read in bright red ink, “boy Joey, property of his Sir.”

The second one, in a dark navy blue, read, “B and J, discovering each other,” with today’s date.

Sir could barely form words. After a long pause to organize his response, Sir responded quietly, so that only Joey could hear. 

Touching the Property tattoo, Sir said, “If you are sure about this, taking this step on your own, then I accept.” Joey nodded his head and responded, “This is my choice and mine alone.” Sir responded, “Okay boy.”

Brian touched the second tattoo and felt tears In his eyes.  He switched demeanor, from his dominant Sir role, to that of Brian.

Brian’s hand remained on the tattoo and said, “Joey, you and this tattoo are the greatest gift I have ever received. I never imagined that there would be someone out there for me. And to have that person, you, be a match to both of my parts, amazes me even more.” Brian leaned  down, took Joey’s chin in his hand and lifted it up.  A tender kiss followed this and when it broke, Brian looked into Joey’s eyes, as Joey was doing to Brian. 

“Thank you Brian.”

“You are welcome my Joey. And thank you as well.”

Joey and Brian walked out to the lobby, where Shawn and Thunder were waiting. Brian addressed Thunder, “Thank you Thunder, old friend. Your work, always, is impeccable.”

Then turning to Shawn, who had immediately noticed the new tattoos, said, “Brian, I’m a rad you will need to sit in the back seat from now on.”

Looking from his friend and Brother, to Joey, and the peace showing in each of their faces, he smiled and said, “I’d be happy to.”

Leaving Thunder’s shop, Brian and Joey sat side-by-side in the front seat, holding hands.  Shawn, from the backseat, said, “I’m happy for you both. But I want it on the record, I saw it before either of you.”

Brian responded, “Yes, you did.” Joey completed the response, “More importantly, we saw it.”

After dropping Brian off at his house, Brian continued the drive. Joey asked where they were going and Brian said, “Your dorm.”

Joey, disappointed by this, dropped his head a bit and said, “Oh, okay.”

Brian looked at him briefly and said, “You really do need to stop jumping to conclusions.  Maybe I’ll need to implement some physical discipline to break you of that. Now, Joey, why don’t you ask me why I’m driving to your dorm.”

“Why are we going to my dorm?”

To get enough of your stuff to take to my house.  We will get you enough clothes, school stuff and toiletries to last you a few days. We’ll get you fully moved this weekend.”

Brian and Joey walked confidently, hand-in-hand down the hall to Joey’s room. Joey entered and packed what he’d need. Brian noticed writing on Joey’s board, from a guy wanting to use Joey’s hole, though it did say cunt. There was a name and room number, in the same dorm.

When Joey exited the room, he saw a look on Brian’s face; this was Sir. Sir pointed the board out, and the note, “Let’s go.”

Joey stepped into stride, behind Sir, quickly switching back to his boy role.  Arriving at the room, Sir knocked on it with strength.

A tall guy, about 6’3”, but very lanky, answered the door in just his shorts. Joey could see around Sir and saw the guy’s bulging crotch; Joey thought they interrupted a jerk-off session

Sir asked, “You Ralph?”

The guy answered, “Yea, what the fuck is it to you?”

Sir said, “You write that note outside Joey’s room? Wanting to use his ass?

Ralph stuttered, now clearly intimidated by Sir.  “Uh, yeah. But it was just a joke, man. I didn’t mean to offend him.”

Sir stepped to the side, finally letting Ralph see Joey.  Sir asked, “boy, were you offended by that note.”

“No, Sir.”

“Why not?”

“My role is what he wants. To be fucked and used by whoever wants to.”

“Now Ralph, i will ask you one more time, Youw at yo use his ass or not?”

Ralph still appeared nervous and hesitant to give a honest answer. As Sir began to turn, Ralph gave his answer.

“Yes, if this is really happening, yes I want to use his ass.”

Sir turned to Joey and said, “Go.” Joey walked into the room and began to strip to his jockstrap. Getting on his hands and knees, he turned his ass to the doorway, where Ralph was standing and rubbing his dick through his shorts.

As he began to walk toward Joey, Sir stopped him. “This isn’t a free fuck. You’ll need to pay.”

Ralph looked back at Sir, clearly contemplating paying to fuck Joey.  Looking at that ass, Ralph knew he’d pay.

“How much? I got $100 here.”

Sir chuckled, “I’m not selling him today, though $100 would be higher than he made last week for the guys that fucked him in his room.  No, the cost is going to be equal to your offense.”

Ralph stuttered, “What offense?”

Sir replied, “Actually two offenses. The note on his board and then lying to me about it. So the cost is, and you have 30 seconds to decide, this.  You’re going to get your phone and your going to call five different guys, in this dorm. You’re going to tell them the following, “I’ve got    Joey up here in my room.  I’m about to fuck his fine, tight ass.  Come up and fuck him after me.  Tell anybody else.  I’m calling …” You’re going to tell each guy who the other four you’re telling. Don’t want multiple calls.”

“Choose.”

Joey looked back at Ralph, who was clearly considering it. To help Ralph decide, Joey leaned his face down, pushing his ass out and tracking back to spread his cheeks and show off his hole. Except something flipped in Joey’s mind.he showed his cunt.

Seeing this, Ralph made his decision.  He walked to his desk and grabbed his phone.

Sir smiled, “That cunt of his can make any man do things they aren’t comfortable with.”

Sir and Joey listened to Ralph as he made the five calls, repeating what Sir told him to.  On the last two calls, Sir was recording Ralph.  Of the five calls, two guys rejected the offer.  The other three said they’d be there after making calls.

Ralph looked Joey, wanting to pounce on him, but looked to Sir.  Sir nodded and said, “He’s all yours.”

Joey saw Sir grab a chair and move to the foot of the bed, so he could watch.  Ralph grabbed a bottle lube from his desk and pulled his dick out from his shorts to lube it up.

“Strip.” 

Ralph said, “What? Why?”

Sir, “Because I want your  buddies to see you naked, see what they say. Or do to you.”

Ralph, “Fuck,” and then he did it.  He pulled his shorts off and tossed the towards Sir, who caught them. Shoes and socks were taken off and throw to the side.

“Okay, you can have him now.”

Ralph lubed his cock up again, and then poured some on Joey’s hole.

He moved up so his dick was at Joey’s hole.  Remembering some of the videos he’d seen of Joey, and on porn sites, Ralph knew what he wanted to do.

He grabbed Joey by one hip and by his hair, pulling his head back and keeping him still. With that done, Ralph said, “I’ve always wanted to do this,” and then forced his dick, which was only around 7”long but super thick, into Joey’s hole, not quite getting balls deep in the first thrust.

Joey’s mind exploded in pain as the thick cock ripped him open. He had not felt this pain in the fisting or the four fucks yesterday. He couldn’t figure it out, because he was pulled out of his mind as he felt Ralph finally go balls deep.

Ralph was not a rough fucker, but did like to get balls deep in Joey’s hole. Sir watched and said, “Is that all you got? What a waste of that thick a cock.  Hopefully the other guys can fuck him better.”

Taking this as an insult and a challenge, Ralph changed his fucking.  He remembered the pie he likes, we’re girls are held down and brutally fucked by dominant big dicked men.

Pushing Joey’s head down into the pillow, Ralph moved his hand from Joey’s hair to the back of his neck, shoving him down harder into the pillow. He then began to more physically fuck Joey, pulling almost all the way out as slamming back in. “Oh fuck yeah, I’m gonna fuck the hell out of you hole.  Yeah that fucking hole is fucking tight, but not for long.”

Sir corrected him, “He has a cunt.”

Ralph turned Joey’s head to the side, still holding him down. Ralph leaned over Joey and spit on his face.

“You fucking faggot, I’m fucking your cunt, stretching it out.”

Ralph continued to degradation, spitting more in Joey’s face, slapping him and the fuck talk. Guys started showing up, four while Ralph was fucking.

One of the guys told Ralph, “C’mon Jackson, don’t wreck him. Can already so we can get our shots.”

Ralph picked up his pace, seeming to get even rougher. “You want my load in your cunt don’t you faggot. Tell me you want it.”

Joey could not move his head, and half his mouth was shoved in the pillow.  He was able to say, understandably, “I want your load. Give me your cum.”

With one final thrust, Ralph yelled out as he drained his load deep in Joey. As Ralph was unloading, Joey felt the fire in his ass again. Ralph’s load was burning him up.

Ralph pulled out, spit on Joey, one last time, and called out, “Next.”

The next guy pulled his dick out and slid it into Joey. “Holy fuck, this boy’s cunt is super tight.”

Sir was watching this new fuck, enjoying the guy pulling all the way out before sliding back in. Sir noticed Ralph at his dresser, taking a pair of shorts out.

Sir told him loud enough for the guys in the hallway to hear, “I didn’t tell you to put clothes back on. Get the fuck over here.” The room erupted into laughing and snickering at the way Ralph was treated.  He slowly walked to where Sir was sitting and kneeled in front of him when told to do so.

As this happened, the second guy shot his load into Joey and was replaced by a Cuban looking guy.  When he pulled his dick out, the guys in the room gasped at the size.  It was at least 12” long and about 8-9” around.

Sir told him to wait which he began to swear in his native language. “Joey, get on your back. I want you to see this.” With the Cuban guy taking his legs, Joey was quickly flipped on his back with Ralph’s pillows shoved under to lift Joey’s cunt up.

Joey looked down his body and gasped at the size of what was going to soon be in him. Joey looked to Sir, pleading with his eyes. Sir laughed and said, “Thunder’s fist was bigger. You took that.  You can take this.”

Sir heard someone in the hall say, “He gets fisted? Fuck I wanna do that.”

The Cuban guy stepped between Joey’s legs scooped cum that was dripping from Joey and used that as lube. Most likely degrading Joey, the Cuban guy sewed many words, grabbed Joey by the mouth and forced it open.  He then spat a huge amount of spit, getting some on Joey’s face, but most of it went in the mouth.  “Swallow, puta.” As Joey swallowed, the Cuban drove his dick into Joey, and slammed his hand over Joey’s mouth.

“Bitches scream too much.” The Cuban took several thrusts to get his cock all the way in.  It was clear, by several short but rough thrusts that he was forcing Joey’s inner hole open.  Once he did, he said something else in his language, pulled all the way out and before Joey could do anything, he slammed back in, this time going fully balls deep. Joey’s head arched back in pain as he continued his screaming as the Cuban used his cunt like a punching bag.

Sir called out to the hallway, “Whoever mentioned fisting, get your ass in here.” Moments later a short Asian guy walked in, moved to Sir and said it was him.

Sir took the Asian’s hand, looked at it, and said, “Good, you ever fisted a guy before?” 

The Asian said he had not, but watched a lot of porn about it.

Sir called out, “Anyone want to see this boy take a fist up his cunt?” There was murmuring from the crowd until one voice piped up, “I do.” Once one guy said it a coupe more did.

One guy asked the obvious question, “If he gets fisted, won’t that wreck him for the rest of us?” Sir just said, “Guys who fucked him after Ralphy here, was he loose or tight?” Two voices called out that he was tight.

The Cuban sped up his pounding of Joey’s cunt before screaming out something with the word leche in it. He slammed into Joey several times, shooting a heavy load. As he did before the fuck, he pried open Joey’s mouth and spat in it again. Without being told, and staring the Cuban in the eyes, Joey swallowed the spit.

The Cuban pulled violently out of Joey, clearly exiting the inner hole as he did so.

Sir looked at the Asian guy and asked, “you ready?” The Asian guy said, “Fuck yeah.”

Sir looked at Ralph, still kneeling naked in front of him, and ordered him, “Ralphie boy, go get your lube and lube this young man’s hand.” Ralph walked across the room, through a sea of guys jerking their cocks, and brought the lube back.

While he was doing that, Sir called out, “The two guys who were the first to say they wanted to semi get fisted, step forward.” Two guys, one black with a big dick and a white guy with 7”, came to stand next to Sir.

Sir looked at them, appraising their covid and said, “You wanted to see it, you get front leg seats. Each of you go over, flip Joey back on his hands and knees with his head in the pillow. Then you each grab a leg and pull them as wide apart as you can. I want full access to his cunt for our Fister here. And Joey, be careful what you wish for you fist pig.”

After the two guys did their tasks, the Asian guy stepped between them and asked for a chair. Ralphys desk chair was brought over and the Asian guy sat in it.

Sir told Ralphie to crawl and kneel by the Asian guy to give more lube as necessary. When he tried to stand, Sir forcefully told him, “I said crawl dumbass.”

Ralphy crawled across the room, face to cock level with about six guys.  One of them noticed Ralphy looking at the dicks and said, “Hey guys, I think Ralphy here is a closet cock hound.” Ralphy tried ignoring it, but the last guy before the Asian stepped in front of Ralphie, cock hard and in Ralphie’s face. “C’mon Ralphie boy, if you want to suck a dick there’s one right here for you. I won’t even tell anyone you sucked me off.” 

Ralphie pushed forward and kneeled at the side of the asian. He turned and got a close up look at the cunt that he had fucked and cum in. Quickly, a question ran through his head, asking what it would be like to be in that position, taking multiple cocks and loads. He shook his head to get the thought away, but a few guys, including Sir, saw it. Sir knew he had Ralphie.

The Asian guy placed three fingers at Joey’s cunt and pressed in. With a bit of resistance from Joey’s cunt, the three fingers quickly slid all the way in. “You fuckers shoot some heavy loads. He’s full of cum.”

The Asian pulled the three fingers out, added his fourth and was about to slide them in until Sir called to him, “Do it. All in.”

The Asian looked to Sir, then smiled as he tucked his thumb into his fingers. He pushed this into Joey’s cum filled hole and met resistance at his knuckles. He started to pull our, but was directed by Sir, “Go.”

The Asian put his hand back in Joey and kept pushing, trying to get in.  Even with twisting and pushing, he couldn’t.

Sir called out, “Quit wasting time. Black guy, what’s your name?” “Dionne.”

Sir directed him, “Alright Dionne, grab Joey’s balls as the fist is going in. Squeeze them as hard as you can, but do not crush them.” 

Asian guy slid his hand back and Dionne grabbed and squeezed Joey’s balls. With Joey distracted by the pain his balls, he didn’t feel the hand forcing it’s way in.  The Asian guy was finally able to get all the way in, past the knuckles and past the wrist. Before he realized it, with all the gun in Joey, he slid all way to his mid arm, sliding onto the hole of Joey’s inner hole.

The Asian guy groaned, “This is fucking amazing. He just sucked my arm in.”

Sir ordered the Asian to stop messing around and do what he was supposed to do, teach Joey what being a fist pig is like.  The Asian responded, “Yes, Sir,” and commenced.

His first action was to pull all the way out in one motion. This caused him slight discomfort as his hand pulled across the ridge his knuckles stuck on. Joey howled in pain at the fast exit. He howled even more when the arm was immediately shoved back in, pushing knuckles through the ridge. This was repeated several times, eventually turning Joey into a blubbering mess.

When Step 1 was completed, he pulled his arm out and asked Sir if they could put Joey on his back again saying he wanted to see his got the next step. Sir said whatever you want.

The guys holding Joey flipped him easily onto his back and then stretched his legs out.  The black guy looked down and said, “Holy fuck. He was gaped a minute ago, but now it’s closed up.” The Asian and white guy reacted as well until  Sir told them to move on.

Asian turned to Ralphie and told him, “Lube my arm up, bitch.” Sir smiled from across the room as Ralphie continued to be broken down. After being lubed up again, the Asian sarcastically asked Joey if he was ready and Joey tried to say no to beg but the Asian laughed and shoved his arm in again. Joey screamed and the Asian grunted as this new angle created more tension. Joey appeared to pass out from the extreme use. The Asian asked the white guy to slap Joey awake and Dion to resume his expert ball squeezing. After about 30 seconds, Joey was semi-coherent.

In the time that Joey faded out, the Asian prepare for phase 2. As gently as he could, to not give Joey a clue of what was coming, he gently curled his fingers into his palm, and them wrapped his thumb around that.

He had made a fist inside Joey.

The Asian called out, “Joey, sweetie, you need to wake up. This isn’t nap time. Wake up BITCH.” Joey’s eyes fluttered several times before remaining open.

“Look at me Joey. I want to see your eyes.” Joey struggled, but was able to meet the Asian’s eyes. “Dion, would you cover his mouth? I want to see him scream, but not here it.” Dion reached over and covered Joey’s mouth.  After consideration, he did not fully cover it.  He was enjoying the pain.

With no warning, the Asian began pulling out of Joey. When his clenched fist met the ridge, he didn’t stop, continuing to pull, watching Joey’s eyes fly open and become clear with the realization of the horrible pain coming.

After a few seconds of trying to resist, the ridge gave way and the Asian’s fist pulled backwards over it. If it were possible, Joey’s eyes got even wider and the scream was intense. When he got to Joey’s cunt lips, he paused briefly, to let Joey come back.  When Joey appeared to be back, the Asian gave him a grim smile, and pulled his clenched fist out of Joey. The screaming started again.

The Asian directed the next step in quick succession: Joey was tipped back on to his knees, legs spread. The Asian directed Ralphie to lube both of his hands, and while Ralphie did that, the Asian was able to get his pants down and his cock out.

The Asian placed his closed fist at Joey’s cunt which had not had time to close up.  The Asian had to put high pressure, but with that, his fist pushed through the cunt lips, and up to his wrist.  Without waiting, the fist was pulled back out, meeting less resistance than going in. The other fist was immediately pushed in and withdrawn. The Asian alternated this until there was no resistance and his fists went in easily.

The Asian turned to Ralphie and said, “Lube my dick.” Ralphie poured lube into his hands but was stopped by the Asian. “That’s for the hands and arms. Use your mouth.” Ralphie attempted to refuse until he was grabbed from behind and forced into the Asian’s crotch. “You’ve been wanting to suck every cock in the room. Here’s your chance. Do it, or you’ll know the pain that Joey’s balls did.

Ralphie was officially broken. He opened his mouth and took the Asian’s cock in. He thought that fortunately it wasn’t as big as the other guys, and it smelled clean.

As Ralphie sucked the Asian, the Asian grabbed the lube, telling Ralphie he needs to work on his cock sucking. Using the lube, he lives up both hands for the second to last phase. Without curling his fingers, the Asian slid his right hand at full vertical into the stretched out cunt. 

By this time Joey was barely coherent, but could clearly feel every ounce of pain. This new invasion hurt, but not as badly as the fist.

The Asian pulled his right hand out, quickly replacing it with his left, which went in horizontally. He alternated hands and directions, in order to maximize the stretch. When he felt it was stretched enough, he slid his right hand in, to the mid arm. He placed his left hand next to his right arm and pushed in.

All Joey could do was groan, he had no energy to scream. The Asian met resistance at Joey’s cunt lips, but would not be deterred. With continued forward pressure, and the hand and arm twisting, the cunt lips lost the fight and the Asian’s left hand went in.  He pushed as far as he he could, but did not get far. With one wicked pull, his arm and hand were yanked out. They were pushed back in and yanked out again several times.

The Asian was ready for the final act.  He turned to the rest of the crowd. “You all saw what I just did to his hole. What I’m going to do next, each and everyone of you will have the choice of doing this or fucking him.  This is more fun.”

The Asian told Ralphie, “Get off of me you faggot.” Ralphie pulled his mouth off the Asian’s cock, missing it almost immediately.

“Oh, if you’re waiting and want get your cock sucked, Ralphie here is not a great cocksucker, so help him learn. Who knows, he could also end up on the bed next to Joey here, losing his cunt virginity. You’d like that wouldn’t you Ralphie boy? Actually, get up on the bed right now, I mean it is yours. NOW you little closet case.I think you’re going to have a coming out party sooner then you panned.”

Ralphie tried to refuse, tried to avoid it, but was grabbed from behind by three guys and carried to the bed where he was thrown down next to Joey, facing him. 

The Asian stood up, moved right to Joey’s cunt and slid his right hand in. When he was ready, he stepped forward and slid his cock in along side his hand. He wrapped his hand around his cock and began to jerk off. In only about 45 seconds, he threw his head back and grunted several times as he shot several ropes of jizz in Joey’s sloppy and stretched out cunt.

As the Asian was defiling Joey, there was motion to his right, and then begging from Ralphie. The Asian turned and found a black guy with a cock that looked to be about 9x6” inches lubing his dick and Ralphie’s hole. The Asian said to the black guy, “You know he’s probably a virgin.” The black guy responded, “Every faggot is a virgin until they’re not.  He’s about to not be.” The Asian guy pulled of Joey and stepped to watch the big black cock split Ralphie open.  Ralphie screamed and begged but it was no use. The black man kept a steady pace of pushing in until he was balls deep. Ralphie was crying and still begging the guy to take his cock out.  The black guy asked Ralphie, “You don’t like my big black dick in your tight white pussy? You want me to take it out?” Ralphie responded that he didn’t like the cock in him and begged for it to be removed. The black guy said, “I’m hurt Ralphie. Your cunt was begging for my cock to be its first.  But I’ll do as you ask. But it’s going to hurt coming out.  Put your head in your pillow, close your eyes and bite the pillow to help with the pain. Ralphie did as the black man told him and felt the cock being pulled back. The Asian guy looked at the black guy mouthing what are you doing? The black man mouthed back I’m not done with this cunt, not by a long shot. As he slowly pulled out, and between guys pumping Joey, he reached over and into Joey’s hole pulling out a handful of cum. We hen he was fully out, he lubed his cock with the huge amount of cum. He asked Ralphie, “How you doing Ralphieboy? You want my cock back in that tight faggot pussy yet?” Ralphie pleaded for the black guy to leave him alone. The black guy scooped more cum from Joey, rubbing it on his cock. The black man told Ralphie, “okay Ralphieboy, I’ll leave your faggot pussy alone. After I’m done with it.” I’m that moment, before Ralphieboy could react, the black man shoved his cum coated dick balls deep into Ralphieboy. He did not allow any recovery time and pulled out and pounded back in several times.  Ralphieboy continued to scream in pain of his brutal deflowering. The black man continued the brutal fuck until he didn’t here Ralphieboy screaming or crying. “Hey Ralphieboy, where’d you go? You still with me?” There was an almost imperceptible nod from him. The black man pulled all the way out and saw that he had gaped Ralphieboy. He grabbed Ralphieboy’s left arm and reached a finger back so that Ralphieboy could know, he was not a virgin anymore. Another scoop of cum from Joey, lubed up on his dick. “Ralphieboy, i need to know something. I’ve already busted your fuck cherry. You liked it didn’t you? Being fucked hard and rough. Be honest?” Nothing from Ralphieboy for seconds until another almost imperceptible nod. “Tell me with words.” Silence, until, “I liked it.” “What did you like Ralphie? Tell me loud and proud. Say it so your other friends in here can hear.” Silence. Then, in a louder, almost pleading voice, “I like it. I like getting fucked hard and rough. Thank you for taking my fuck cherry.” “That wasn’t to hard to say now was it? But I’m gonna finish fucking you and I’m going to break another cherry. I’m going to give you your first load of cum in your pussy.  You’d like that wouldn’t you? A load of cum from a black man. Tell me? In fact as I’m brutalizing your faggot pussy, I’m going to get rougher and rougher until you ask for my cum.  You ready?” In one thrust, the dick was buried again balls deep. As he promised, he increased the roughness, waiting for Ralphieboy to beg. And finally, Ralphieboy gave in and begged for the black man to shoot his load.  “I couldn’t hear you.” Knowing what’s going to happen, Ralphieboy gave in and loudly begged, “give me your load. Shoot you black cum in my faggot pussy.” Guys cheered, saying there’s a new cumdump in the dorm. The black man increased the pace of his fucking until he yelled, “here’s your cum cherry gone. Take my fucking load.” He shot one of his heaviest loads ever, knowing it was to this faggot virgin.  He loved breaking virgins and white boys; this was the holy grail.

As he pulled out, he smacked Ralphieboy on the ass and thanked him fir being such a good pussy.  He assured him, the next cocks won’t be as big. As he turned around, the black man saw the Cuban heading right towards Ralphieboy. The black guy told him, “your next clock is coming. It’s much smaller than me,you can take it.” The black and Cuban men exchanged high fives, with the black man telling him to wreck the faggot pussy. Cuban guy invited Black guy to watch. Cuban guy got to Ralphieboy, said nothing took him by the hips and placed his cock head right at the pussy’s hole.  Black man whispered, “Lube?” The Cuban smiled, shook his head and said, “Is more fun this way.” The Cuban then proceeded to plant as much of his dick in. The scream from Ralphieboy was greeted with jeers from the other still waiting for their turns.!

As he pulled out, he was about to call out for the next. He didn’t have to as a guy he recognized from the baseball team stepped up

“I told you I’d get in your cunt, didn’t imagine it like this.”  With no extra lube required as there was copious amounts in and dripping from Joey, the baseball player copied what the Asian had done, slipping his left hand in, followed by his cock. Both his hand and cock were bigger then the Asian, so there was some resistance from the hole and cunt tunnel. This resistance faded as the baseball player wrapped his hand around his cock and began to violently jerk off, his favorite style. It took him a minute before he roared that he was coming, telling Joey to take his load.  After he was finished shooting, he leaned down to Joey’s ear and whispered, “Maybe next time we meet, you’ll get my bat up that sloppy cunt of yours.”

Of the approximate 45 remaining guys in the room and waiting down the hall, 20 chose to jerk off in Joey swollen, sloppy pussy. 15 more fucked and seeded him, once his hole retightened. That left 10 guys who didn’t get use Joey. Luckily for them, there was newborn faggot pussy cum dump. Ralphieboy was fucked by more than 15 college studs, many promising that he’ll be there personal cumdump. By then eighth or ninth fuck, Ralphieboy had broken down his old story and was now embracing his faggot pussy cumdump role. He was begging for guys to load him up; when his hole was empty, he was pleading to be fucked.  Often times between fucks, Ralphieboy would reach around and scoop as much cum as he could and suck his fingers clean. As the line wound down, one guy who hadn’t done any fucking was still hanging to the side of the room.

Sir saw the guy and ordered him over. The guy walked to Sir immediately. Sir looked him up and down, said, “This is a party for tops to fuck the cunt over there and the pussy over there. You’ve been for over an hour, still fully dressed, with no sign of a hard-on. You a fucking watcher only? If so, you are not welcome back.” 

The guy was thrown by Sir’s specific observation, but responded calmly, “I’m sorry if I offended you in any way. I’m not a top, you’re right.  I’m a bottom, but nowhere the class of those two…”

Sir jumped in, “Come on, spit it out. What the fuck are you doing here.”

The guy laughed at something Sir said, which never ends well.  “It’s funny you say spit it out.  I like to suck it out.  I love felching cum from asses.  I know it’s not the most advertised thing, but I’m more turned on with my tongue and lips on the asshole of a cum filled bottom. I’ve been standing back there watching all the cum being dumped up those two guys. I’ve been trying to get the courage to ask, but I couldn’t. Until now when you called me out.”

“So let me get this right, you’ve watched me organize an extreme fisting destruction of my boy. You’ve watched me facilitate a guy who claimed to be straight three hours ago to identifying as a faggot pussy cumdump? Who went from a virgin, to taking two huge cocks from two brutal men as his first two fucks. You think I’d have some issue with you sucking cum from my boy’s cunt and that pussy? You need to step into your interests and step into confidence.”

The guy nodded his head and acknowledged that, as usual, Sir’s comprehension, incite and understanding were very accurate. “Please, Sir, I’m a guy who likes to suck cum out of the asses of hot bottoms like those two. May I do that?

Sir nodded his head, not in approving the request, but acknowledging the quick progress the boy made. “There is one designated rule for all boys who do any work for me.”

Eager to get permission, the boy said he would do anything.

Sir laughed a dangerous laugh and said, “Anything?  I’ll take that as a promise, but I warn you, you may regret that. The rule is that you will always be naked while in service. Strip, boy.”

With no hesitation, the guy stripped out of his clothes, not needing to be told about socks and underwear.

Sir looked the guy up and down and made him turn around. Sir nodded and said, “You’ll do. Name?”

“Oscar Johnson.”

“Alright go drain the pussy of this loads. But do be polite. He’s been trying to scoop as much as he can to eat.  So share.”

Sir stopped the Asian guy at the door. “Thank you for wiling to help out today Brother Andrew. I needed your fisting knowledge and those youthful looks.”

Brother Andrew smiled and said, “Glad I could help. Benefits of my ability. As for the fisting if you need anymore assistance, anytime, just let me know. That boy has the most accommodating cunt I may have ever experienced.”

Sir responded, “We will see.  Something is going on.” Brother Andrew saw the look on Sirs face, chose not to push. 

This left only five guys left, the Cuban, the black guy that broke Ralphieboy’s cherries and three other guys, one waiting and the other two fucking the cunt and pussy.

“Hurry up you three.”

The two fuckers increased their speed and came about the same time. The third guy immediately tapped into Ralphieboy, making him immediately beg to be fucked.  The guy pounded hard and fast, knowing he had no time. In about 90 seconds he dumped his load deep in Ralphieboy. 12 loads, not bad for a three hour old pussyboy,

The last guy pulled out, zipped up and scurried out the room. This left Sir, the black and Cuban guys, Joey, Ralphieboy and Oscar the felcher.

Sir walked to the black and Cuban guys and greeted them by name. “I still can’t understand two tops in a relationship.” Jeff, the black guy said, “We get to attend things like this.” Fernando, the Cuban, “Yeah.  We can be as nasty with boys like these, without hurting feelings. Gotta ask you Brian, where the fuck did you find that virgin? That was the fucking hottest thing.”

Sir laughed, “Funny story. He left a rather nice message on Joey’s white board, saying he wanted to use his fuckhole and left his room number. We came up, he was given his wish. But I picked up some signals, like him watching gay porn when he was jerking off. Other stuff and I just pushed him in the direction he needed to go. Another unexpected find?” 

Sir pointed out Oscar, currently sucking cum from Ralphieboy and exchanging it with him. “I caught him lingering and confronted him. Turns out his thing is sucking cum from sloppy bottoms. Dumbass through and through. I told him there were rules and before I could say more, he said he would do anything. He’s going to regret that.”

“Now I wanna talk to you two about why I came over here in the first place. Any chance your dicks are still primed?”

Jeff responded, “I’m offended you would ask that,” laughing as pulled his cocky, still rock hard and seemingly pointing in the direction Sir had in mind. Sir looked to Fernando who had his rock hard cock already out.

Sir leered at them and their cocks and said, “I have a very nasty idea.” They all chuckled and Jeff commented that Sir never has anything but nasty ideas.

Fernando asked, “Which one?” 

Sir responded, “Joey has enough training and experience.  I’m thinking we celebrate Ralphieboy’s rebirth as the faggot pussy cumdump he is.”

Fernando and Jeff looked at each other and then back to Sir, “Was there really any question?”

Fernando and Jeff stripped down, knowing from experience that makes things easier.

Sir walked to Ralphieboy and Oscar, told Oscar to step out for a few minutes. He stepped away from Sir and Ralphieboy, pausing briefly when he saw Jeff and Fernando naked. He’d never really desired to be a bottom, but realized he would be for either of them.

Sir spoke with Ralphieboy and asked him, “You enjoyed today didn’t you? Accepting that your a faggot who will do anything to get fucked and take loads in your pussy?” To emphasize that, Sir rammed a finger up Ralphieboy’s pussy, much as had done to Joey barely a week ago.

“Answer the question.”

“Yes Sir, I very much enjoyed it. I was so tired of hiding my desires. Thank you for doing this Sir.”

“”Good pussyboi. Do you want this to happen more for you, getting as much cock and cum as you can? I can make that happen. Or I can take it all away in a heartbeat.”

“Please don’t take it away Sir. I need this, I needed to be treated like faggot pussy boy I am. What can I do to prove that?”

Sir smiled and said, “It just so happens I have an idea.” Sir turned Ralphieboy around to face Jeff and Fernando, who’d been idly stroking themselves as they listened to break Ralphieboy down.

Sir held Ralphieboy by the shoulders and asked him if he recognized either of them. Ralphieboy looked closely at their faces and nothing. However, the cocks jutting out so large from their crotches made him remember two fucks.

Ralphieboy pointed to Jeff and said, “ I’m pretty sure he was the first guy to fuck and breed me. He humiliated me into begging for his black cum so loud that everyone heard.” Pointing to Fernando, “There is no way I could forget him.  He was my second fuck, so painful because he didn’t use lube. And he was so brutal.”

Sir patted Ralphieboy on the shoulder and said, “You are right on both counts.  Now, they are both tops and are together. They rarely get the chance to enjoy a true bottom who’s given into his true self.  They need to fuck you again to get their balls empty. Will you be a good little pussyboi and give them what they need?”

Ralphieboy didn’t hesitate, “Yes Sir. I’m a pussyboi and if they need me, I’m here.”

Sir said, “That’s a good pussyboi. Now since you’re giving them what they need, they agreed o let you choose who fucks you first. Enjoy that, because pussybois rarely get that privilege. So, will you give your pussy to Jeff, your black cherry breaker, or Fernando, your brutal, non-lube using second fucker. Rest assured, Fernando will use lube this time.”

Ralphieboy quickly chose Jeff, knowing bit would stretch him for Fernando. Ralphieboy was directed to bring the second bed mattress to the floor, and when he expressed confusion, Sir told him would understand in a few minutes.

With the mattress on the floor, Jeff got down on his back, pointing his cock straight.  Sir said, “We mustn’t forget the lube.” Fernando handed Sir a cup of cum retrieved from Joey’s overflowing cunt. Sir told Oscar he could go service Joey, who still appeared to be disconnected from what was going on.

Sir handed the plastic cup to Ralphieboy, and told him to lube Jeff first and then himself.  Ralphieboy sat next to Jeff and used a generous amount on his dick. He then scooped several fingers worth of cum and pushed them up his still open hole.

Jeff took the cup from Ralphieboy and set it aside, so it wouldn’t spill. Jeff directed Ralphieboy to where he needed to be, and told Ralphieboy to line up his hole to Jeff’s cock head.

Ralphieboy had forgotten just how big this dick was and became nervous. Jeff picked up on this and ordered him to, “Do it you tucking pussy.” Ralphieboy followed the order and was able to line the hole and the head up.

Jeff said, “Good pussyboi. Next time, do it on the first direction, or else. Now push your self down just a bit so the head is inside.”

Ralphieboy, unused to this position, found it hard, but was able to get the head in.

Jeff asked, “Are you ready for your send fuck by my black dick? Tell me you want my big black dick in your white pussy.” Ralphieboy begged him for it. 

Before Ralphieboy finished his begging, Jeff grabbed Ralphieboy by the hips and slammed him all the way down his dick, so that Ralphieboy was sitting on his crotch.

The reaction from Ralphieboy was fantastic. He immediately stopped talking, gasped as the air was forced from him and when it returned all he could do was whimper. 

Jeff spit directly into Ralphieboy’s face. “Did you think I was gonna be gentle? Now, you’re gonna fuck your pussy on my cock, just like I did. I’ll show you once. You fuck up after that, you’re gonna regret it.”

Jeff lifted Ralphieboy up so that just the head was in and dropped him again. “Now you pussyboi.”

Still in pain, but in fear of what might happen otherwise, Ralphieboy lifted himself up and dropped himself down.

“Again, harder.”

Ralphieboy did it again and dropped himself down as hard as he could. Jeff smiled in recognition as Ralphieboy registered the pain of his inner hole being broken open. 

“Two more times, just as hard.  We’re gonna break it open so Fernando can get in you all the way.

Ralphieboy, in excruciating pain, lifted himself up twice more and slammed himself dow as hard as he could. With the final fall, he felt no blockage from the inner hole.

Jeff smiled, “Good job, I knew you could wreck that hole.” Jeff pulled Ralphieboy down, turning his head away from where Fernando was picking up the cup of cum. Jeff whispered in Ralphieboy’s ear, as he had his arms wrapped around him, “We own you pussyboi, you’ll never be yourself again.  I’m ready; he’s not since he doesn’t know.”

Ralphieboy tried to pull away, but Jeff was to strong. He was trying to figure out what Jeff meant when he felt movement on the mattress behind him. He heard Fernando say how good his white pussy lips looked wrapped around Jeff’s black cock.  Jeff said, “It’ll look even very soon.”

A brief picture drove through Ralphieboy’s mind. A porn he’d seen where a guy his age was being forced to take two dicks in his ass and the pain the guy was in. As he realized what was happening, he tried to beg them to stop.

He froze in place when he felt Fernando pith head of his dick at his already stuffed hole.  Fernando whispered in Ralphieboy’s, “Open your sweet faggot pussy.  That’s all you are now. A pussy for men to abuse.” With that, Ralphieboy felt Fernando begin pushing. The pain was intense and he started to scream.

Jeff told him, “Shut the fuck up. Do not make a sound. This is happening and you can’t stop it. Make that faggot pussy take it. Do it you stupid faggot. Open your pussy for him.”

Ralphieboy clenched his jaws shut to prevent any sounds. He continued to feel Fernando pushing, and it felt as if there was some movement.

He looked down and saw that Jeff was staring directly into him. “Open your pussy, you know how to do it. I just showed you fucking imbecile. You really are worth nothing more than that pussy between you legs. You should just spend the rest of your worthless life with your pussy in the air, taking cocks and loads.”

Something snapped in Ralphieboy’s brain.  He recognized the truth: he was just a faggot pussy boi for men to use. Men like Jeff and Fernando.

As that brain section disintegrated, a new one came to be: he was a hole and he wanted to please any man. Right now, that man was Fernando. Jeff saw the change, smiled and said, “Hello pussyboi.”

Ralphieboy began pushing downward at the same time Fernando pushed up. He felt with each of these, his pussy was stretching even more.

Realizing he was still being held in place by Jeff, he told him to let him go.  Jeff did so, knowing he was there’s.

Ralphieboy, recognizing that he and Fernando were not enough, took control of the situation. First, he grabbed both of Jeff’s hands and placed them in his hips. Second, he called out to Sir.  Sir walked over and all Ralphieboy could mutter was shoulders.

Sir smiled at Ralphieboy and took his shoulders. Sir took control and said, “On 3,” and counted it down. On 3, Fernando thrusted up, and with the additional strength of Jeff and  Sir, Ralphieboy pushed down as hard as he could.

There was significant movement, but not penetration. 

Ralphieboy took control. “Twice more, back-to-back, on 3.” When everyone was ready, Ralphieboy counted to 3 and again everyone did there part.

Ralphieboy felt it, and Fernando confirmed it. It was almost done. 

“Ready? On 3.”

Ralphieboy groaned, cried out, “Fuck,” over and over. 

Fernando had breeched his hole.

Fernando groaned in absolute delight as he watched the head of his cock penetrate the pussy.

Jeff, who’s cock had been forced further into the pussy ring when Fernando penetrated, was  the only one of the three who could form a sentence. “Fuck, that is so fucking hot. Babe, I can feel you right next to me.  Good job pussyboi.”

Sir took his hands from Ralphieboy’s shoulders, lifted his head, and told him, “Look at me Ralph, you can do that.” Ralphieboy was lost in his mind, the multiple messages of pain, pleasure, pride were clouding his brain. Only hours ago, he was a closeted virgin; now he had two cocks in his ass.

At some distant and muffled part of his brain, he heard Sir call out to him; but it didn’t register at first, because Sir used his real name. He heard it again, louder and clearer, when Sir repeated it, with more force.

It took a major effort, but Ralph was able to focus enough to open his. He was looking into the face of Sir, who broke into a slight grin.

“There you are. Welcome back Ralph. How does it feel having Jeff and Fernando both in you?”

Ralph struggled to form words as he could barely keep focus. “Full. Hurts.”

Sir said, “I’m sure it does Ralph. We’re all proud of you Ralph. But you know you’re not done. You know there’s more you need to do to please these men, don’t you Ralph.”

Ralph nodded his head and the spoke clearly, but still with an audible struggle, “Not Ralph. Not Ralph.”

Sir smiled as he knew that Ralph was broken into two now. “What do you mean, ‘not Ralph’?”

Ralph was able to focus more, and with effort, he pushed himself down a little further on the two massive cocks in him. “My name is not Ralph. It’s Ralphieboy. Or pussyboi. Or faggot.” He said this while sliding another inch down, feeling his pussy stretching more with every inch.

Sir smiled, knowing he had corrupted another boy. “That’s good to hear Ralphieboy. You’ve accepted the truth. Now, tell us what you want.”

Ralphieboy hesitated only briefly, and then said, “I want the other cock. I want it as far in me as possible.  I want to be used.”

Sir replied, “As any pussyboi would want. Do it guys.”

Jeff took Ralphieboy in his arms again and pulled him to his chest, witch caused a groan to slip from Ralphieboy as his hole stretched open more from this happening.  “Good job pussyboi. Let me tell you a secret. We’ve always wanted to do this, but no boy could take us. We took your cherry; now you’re taking ours.”

Hearing this, Ralphieboy’s brain exploded as the pride enveloped him. He met Jeff’s eyes and thanked him for helping him learn who he was. What came out of his mouth next shocked all three men.

“Faster, get your dick in me faster. I need it. You need it. Fuck me.” As he said this he pushed backwards, taking another couple of inches”

Fernando only replied, “Fuck yeah pussyboi, here it comes.” Grabbing Ralphieboy by his shoulders, Fernando began to push forward, not stoping as the pussy opened as he forced his way in.

A minute later, Ralphieboy groaned as he felt Fernando’s pelvis against chi’s ass. He had both cocks in him. The feeling was intense from the stretch of his pussy, the overwhelming fullness and having both dicks inside the second hole.

Fernando gave the boy a minute to adjust to to what was going on. When he was ready to take the boy he said, “Here we go pussyboi.”

Fernando began to fuck Ralphieboy, pulling out a few inches and pushing back in.  He was taking his time now, so he could really pound this pussy.  With each action, Fernando pulled out further and pushed in harder.  He didn’t realize when it happened, but he heard Ralphieboy go from groaning in pain to moaning. He also felt Ralphieboy pushing back, only lightly so far, to meet Fernando thrusting in.

Fernando knew what this meant; the pussyboi wanted it. He pulled his dick all the way to the ridge cog his cock head before slamming back in.

Jeff stayed right where he was, not needing to do anything. Fernando’s fucking was giving Jeff the feeling of being masturbated in the hole.

Fernando’s fucking lasted several minutes and less then halfway through, he felt the pussy give up all resistance o the cock fucking it. Ralphieboy was also doing his part, pushing his pussy back to meet Fernando.

Jeff was the first to call out, “I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna breed your pussy again.” Just after saying it, Jeff began shooting his load deep in the pussyboi.

This was too much for Fernando, feeling Jeff’s cock spasming in the pussy and feeling the cum. Fernando exploded with a verbal barrage in Spanish, before he too unloaded deep in the pussy.

After several minutes of cooling down, Fernando slowly slid out of the pussy and then helped Ralphieboy slide off Jeff’s cock. Ralphieboy fell to his side on the mattress in pure exhaustion.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Chapter 19, Final Revelation 

Jeff and Fernando took several minutes to get dressed, continuing to watch the boy they just double fucked. He was currently feeling his gaped pussy and sticking fingers inside it. 

Jeff was the first to think about it and ask Sir. “What are you going to do with him? Is he yours now?”

Sir understood what Jeff was asking and shook his head. “I’m stepping back from owning another boy. I don’t think anyone could out do Joey.” Sir and Jeff looked to where Joey was at and saw him on his hands and knees, his ass still being eaten out by Oscar.

“Ralphieboy is yours if you guys want him.”

Jeff nodded and walked back over to Fernando and told him what happened. Fernando’s face changed into a wicked grin.

“We both know we want him. No one else has ever taken us both. But we’re not going to take him.”

Jeff started to argue this, but Fernando cut him off.

“We’re not going to take him. He’s going to beg us.” Jeff smiled at this devious plan, already devising steps to make it happen.

Jeff went to the desk and saw Ralph’s phone, still open.  He saw that, as Sir suspected, he had been watching a gay porn to jerk off to. Jeff recognized the video immediately, a Treasure Island clip of a gangbang in Palm Springs. Blindfolded boy taking several DP in a row. Jeff laughed, thinking that Ralphieboy had  not expected that he’d be in that situation so fast.

Jeff texted himself from Ralphieboy’s phone and then entered a new contact, “we double fucked you pussyboi,” and entered both his and Fernando’s phone numbers.  He then grabbed a pen and paper and wrote a brief note, “We can do that again. Look in your phone.” Leaving the paper on the desk, Jeff noticed a pile of dirty laundry on the floor. He walked over to it, getting hit with the distinctive smell of jock boys. He found what he was looking for, two of Ralphieboy’s used jockstraps. One was a black one, and Jeff could see dried cum on it. The other one was a yellow jock, immediately making Jeff wonder what Ralphieboy was really like. Jeff showed them to Fernando who smiled and said, “Both, let’s go.”

Sir turned to Oscar and Joey. “That’s enough Oscar, times up.” Oscar pulled his face out from Joey’s ass and stood up. Joey sighed in content. Oscar got dressed and thanked Sir for allowing him to felch each hole.

“Shut up and give me your phone.” Sir wanted Oscar to remain in confusion about whether he was in good or bad favor. Sir texted his number from Oscar’s phone then immediately deleted the text. He controlled the boy.

Sir tossed Oscar’s phone back, and Oscar barely caught it. “I may or may not be in touch. Get the fuck out of my sight you disgusting pig.” Sir smiled on the inside; he knew he’d break this guy too.

Sir walked to the bed where Joey was sitting, still naked and with his knees up and his arms wrapped around them. “Get up boy, time to leave.” Joey looked up at Sir, and Sir saw a look in Joey’s eyes that he had not seen for a few days; a combination of fear and disgust.

Sir ignored this and told him again to get up and get dressed. Joey, still in physical pain from what just happened, slowly stood up. Sir, seeing Joey in this condition, started to reach out to help, but quickly stopped himself. He had to remain in the Sir role.

Joey took a few minutes to get dressed. He noticed Ralph curled up on the floor, moaning incoherently. Joey suspected that Ralph’s life had just taken an unexpected turn and looked at Sir.

“Don’t worry about him. He’s going be fine.”

Joey finished getting dressed, grabbed his backpack and waited for Sir to exit the room to take his place behind him. Sir told him to walk in front, “I want to show off my property. Although, most of these guys have seen a lot of you already.”

Joey took the lead, initially lowering his head in subservience. After a few steps, Joey chose to risk punishment and lifted his head up, choosing to walk in pride as the property of his Sir.  

Sir noticed this immediately, a sense of the same pride coming into him. “Good boy, but you do not get to walk this way all the time.”

“Understood Sir.

Sir and his boy exited the dorm, with occasional grins and comments from guys who had used or abused Joey’s hole. Surprisingly, the comments remained either positive or neutral; there were no insults or harassment.

As they arrived at the car, Joey began to walk to the drivers side to open the door.  

“You don’t need to do that Joey.” Although it was the same voice, Joey knew it wasn’t the same voice. Brian was back and Sir was gone. With that, boy Joey also disappeared and Joy came back.

Joey looked back at Brian and said, “I don’t need to. But I want to.” He opened the door fr Brian, who stopped in front of Joey before getting in. “You amaze me Joey. I l…” Brian stopped himself, not wanting to go to fast.

Joey heard what Brian was about to say and saw his face change. To make the situation more at ease, Joey replied, “I do too,” before walking around the car and getting in. 

Getting to Brian’s, they walked in and Joey took it all in. It was not a flashy, overdone house. It wasn’t a dump either. As Brian was, so was his house. A comfortable and calm place.

Joey, not wanting to push his luck, asked where he should put his bag. Brian smiled and said, “I’ll show you your room.” At his core, Joey knew he would not be in the same room as Brian, but it still hurt.

Brian gave Joey a tour of the house. In the first bedroom, which had a queen bed and nice furniture, Joey began to set his bag down.

“This is the guest bedroom, not yours.”

They then walked further down the hall, past a set of double doors. Joey knew for certain that was Brian’s room. 

At the back of the hall they reached another room. When Brian opened the door, Joey’s heart and stomach fell. This room was horrible: a twin size bed that looked older than Joey and mismatched furniture that looked like Goodwill rejects.

Joey remained silent, not wanting to offend Brian. Brian turned to Joey and said, “I know it’s not much, but what do you think of the room?” Brian specifically chose his words; he already knew what Joey believed.

“Oh, it’s uh, fine. It’ll be okay.”

Brian looked at Joey and asked, “Are you sure about it.” Joey half-heartedly nodded his head.

Brian bellowed out in laughter, something Joey had never heard. Joey thought Brian was laughing at him and he could feel shame rising up.

After he finished laughing, Brian looked at Joey sand said, “Joey, I would make my worst enemy sleep in that room. It came like that with the house and I haven’t gotten around to changing it.”

“I wouldn’t make my worst enemy stay in there. I sure as hell wouldn’t put the best thing that’s happened to me in there.” Joey’s spirit lifted again.

“C’mon Joey, one more room to see.” They walked back down the hall to the double doors. Brian said, “I hope you’ll say yes, because I’d like this to be our room. If you’re not ready for that, you can have the guest room.”

Joey didn’t want to appear overeager, do he waited to answer. Brian opened the door to the master suite, and Joey was hooked. It was furnished understated but beautiful with everything matching. The bathroom had a separate soaking tub and a shower that could easily fit three.

Joey turned to Brian and said, “I’ve never dreamed of this. I’d love for this to be our room.” With that, they embraced and kissed more deeply and passionately then either had before.

Brian pulled away from the kiss and said, “Since you agreed to make this our bedroom, why don’t we test the bed out?” giving Joey a sexy grin.

He saw Joey briefly flinch before he said “Yes” and Brian thought nothing of it. They moved to the bed, where Brian gently pushed Joey down onto his back. Brian stripped Joey to his jockstrap and admired the body Joey had.

Joey watched Brian take his own clothes, realizing he’d never seen Brian naked. He’d actually never seen anything but his face. Brian had a nice body, not muscular or over/under sized. He was the guy that Joey had always wanted.

When he saw Brian’s dick, which was already hard, his mind flashed back to that night barely a week before, in the bathroom stall at the rest stop. This was the cock, this was the man, who’d taken his virginity, who had started him on the path, that led him here.

Brian saw the look on Joey’s face and instantly knew. Joey finally recognized him. He stood still, choosing not to say anything.

Joey looked up at Brian and simply said, “It was you.” This wasn’t a question, but a statement.

Brian nodded his head. “It was, I di…”

Joey stopped him with the words, “Thank you.” Seeing the surprise in Brian’s face, Joey said, “If we hadn’t met there, we wouldn’t be here.  Fuck me Brian.”

“No Joey. Here, in our home, I’ll make love to you. And if you want to, you can make love to me.”

Joey was confused, but when he realized what Brian meant, he started to ask, “You…”

“Only with you.”

The sex that occurred over the next hour was unlike anything either of them had ever experienced. The passion of it made each man more intense. There was no pain, embarrassment or degrading of Joey. For Brian, he was seeing a man he loved, not just a hole to unload in. Although he did unload in Joey several times.

Joey, despite still being in pain from the dorm room brutality, felt no pain when Brian was making love to him, no matter the position. The first time Brian said he was going to cum in Joey, Joey prepared to feel the burning inside him. There was none on any of the four loads that Brian gave him.

After both lovers were exhausted, they curled up together in the bed. Brian asked Joey how he was and Joey simply kissed him as answer. When they woke up from their nap, the sun had already set.

Brian said, “Let’s eat. You need food.” Brian got out of bed first and Joey could not help but stare at the ass of the man he loved. 

In the kitchen, Joey sat at the island, watching Brian make food. Brian glanced over and saw a look of perplexity on Joey’s face.

“What’s going on Joey? You’re not regretting anything are you?”

Joey snapped out of his brain and quickly said, “No. Definitely not regretting anything. I’m just trying to put pieces together.” 

As Brian plated up their food and brought it to Joey, he asked, “Do want to talk about it?”

Joey started to decline but changed his mind, “Yeah. I think I need to. Because a lot of the confusion includes you.”

Brian flinched at that statement, fearing it might be really bad.

Joey proceeded to unpack all of his thoughts into a long flow of words. “That night, when you fucked me in the bathroom, it hurt like hell. When you shot your load in me, I was so disgusted by the idea of having a man’s cum in me. But I didn’t feel anything else. I still think there was another guy who fucked me, but I can’t remember. And you won’t… you can’t tell me.”

“From then on, beginning with all the loads at the rest stop, there was a burning every time someone shot in me. Except, there was one time. The time that Shawn fucked me at the motel. There was no burning.”

“Up until today, the burning and pain continued.  Every time I was fucked, it hurt like a mother fucker, sorry. Every load burned me inside.”

“But then today. Today is what has me so confused. At the restaurant, in the bathroom? I felt no pain when he fucked me and no burning when he unloaded in me. When Thunder fisted me? There was pain, but only because that fucker has some big ass hands. Each of you came in me, including Thunder. There was no pain or burning. The first time Thunder tucked me? Pain and burning.”

“Then at the dorm, the pain was ever present. From the first fuck to the last, every load Byrne like hell. I felt like I was gonna die from that fisting. It felt like he was going to rip me apart. The guys jerking off IN my ass?”

“But then here, with you, there was no pain or burning. It was the opposite; only the most pleasurable and intense connection.”

“What the hell does this mean?”

Brian looked at him, into his eyes, and simply said, “I could answer that for you, but it will be better for you to figure it out for yourself.”

Joey looked to Brian and stuck his tongue out. “Thanks for your help old wise one.” Brian laughed and said, “Don’t call me old, and from what Shawn told me, I know you can make better use of that tongue.”

Over dinner, they chatted idly about the next few days and how Joey would manage school and baseball and everything else. Joey froze and dropped his fork.  Brian called out to him to ask if he was okay. Joey realized something that he’d pushed away in his brain. Something that terrified him.

“Today is Tuesday right?”

Brian said it was.

Joey looked at Brian and simply said, “I meet Him on Thursday,” emphasizing the Him.

Brian looked at him, “Does that still scare you?”

Joey said, “Hell yeah it does. Although hell maybe a bad choice of word to use.”

Brian smiled at that, but left it alone. “Joey, you may not believe me now, but you’ll be fine. It’s always scary leading up to your first meeting with Him. But the reward? It’s always worth it.”

Joey said, “You’re right. I don’t believe you.”

The next two days were the worst. He couldn’t keep his mind on school, baseball was horrible as more of the guys had chosen that using Joey was fine. After practice, he was cornered by five guys, including the outfielder that had fucked him the day before. Using their jockstraps, they tied him to a shower bar. The outfielder shoved his smelly jockstrap in Joey’s mouth to keep him quiet. “I’ve been wearing that just for you.”

The five players the took turns raping Joey there in the shower, giving him a total of seven loads. 

Joey got home after the shower incident and found an envelope sitting on the table. It had his name written on the front in red. There was no address or postage, so Joey though maybe Brian had left him a note.

Joey opened the envelope and remove the sing me sheet of paper.

Immediately, he knew it was not from Brian.

The note read, “Joey, the time has come for us to meet. Tomorrow at 7:00pm at the address below. Tell no one.” There was no name on the note.

Joey told Brian the next morning that he was not feeling well and would be staying home.

Joey spent the entire day trying to think of anything but tonight. He couldn’t.

At 4:00, Brian called to see how Joey was doing and to say he’d be working late.

At 6:30, Joey got in the car and drove to the address on the note.

As scared as he was, he needed answers.

He arrived at the location, a large house in the country side. There was only one car in the driveway.  Joey confirmed that he was in the right place.

He almost turned the car around to leave, but wouldn’t do that.

He finally got out and walked to the door. After he rang the door bell a well dressed man opened it and asked, “What can I do for you?”

Joey stumbled through his words before finally being able to say, “I was told to be here at 7:00.”

“You must be Joey. Enter. Take your shoes off and follow me.  The Master will be around for you shortly.”

Joey flinched at the word Master, and when he saw this, the man smiled. “That would be the Master of the house.”

The man led Joey to a comfortable seating room and pointed out a chair for Joey. On the table was a bottled water and a meat and cheese tray.

Within 10 minutes, Joey heard conversation outside the room before the door opened.

A man, around 6’ with sandy blonde hair that was professionally cut walked in.

“Hello Joey, so sorry to keep you waiting. How are you this evening?”

Joey was surprised at the friendly greeting and the appearance of the man. He said, “I’m okay. A bit nervous.”

“Joey, you have nothing to worry about. There’s nobody here but you and me. And I won’t bite.”

“Now, do you know why I asked you here tonight?”

Joey nodded, “It has to do with what happened last week and what I’ve been going through since then.”

The man, who still had not given a name, nodded and, “Very good. Is there anything else you want to know before we go on?”

Joey looked at the man, seeing something familiar in him. He also heard something in the back of his mind, but couldn’t figure out what it was. “Who are you?”

The man smiled, “You are very direct. Why do you ask that? Is it important?”

Joey, beginning to get frustrated with his questions being met with questions, said, “I need the answers, which I believe YOU told me, that when I was ready, I would be given. I’m ready now.”

There was a brief look of surprise in the man’s eyes and he sat back in his chair.

“Well done, Joseph.  I believe you’ve made some connections. Including, connecting the two times we have met. Tell me what those two times were and we can move forward.”

Joey responded, “You were the second man to fuck me in the bathroom at the rest stop. But, you looked much different then. And then, I saw you when I passed out at the motel when that guy was using me. Again, you didn’t look like you do now. But the voice, it’s the same. And familiar.”

The man responded effortlessly,  “You are correct on all points. Now I believe you asked me who I am?  My name is Alfred Collins.”

Joey was caught off guard by this. “Collins? As in…?”

The man nodded his head and confirmed, “Yes, Joseph. As in your last name. I am your uncle. Your father’s older brother,” he spoke the word father’s in a voice of disgust.

Joey was completely confused. “I don’t have an uncle. My father was an only child.”

Alfred spoke, “Look at me Joseph. Listen to my voice. What are they telling you?”

Joey nodded, “You’re not lying. But, I’m still confused.”

Alfred said, “I’m sure you are, but the first step in ending that confusion was accepting that truth. Now, think back to our second meeting, in that bright room.  Repeat what I told you.”

Joey started to say he couldn’t remember, but as if a door opened, the conversation became clear. “You said I was much brighter than you expected, considering my lineage. You were talking about my father”

Alfred nodded, “Quickly making that connection indicates I was right about your intelligence. Our family has a long standing connection with our Lord, Lucifer. We have been his servants and eyes in this world for generations. You do recognize the name Lucifer?” 

When Joey nodded, Alfred continued.

“In our family, every male is told of the lineage at age 18, and their role in the ongoing generation is created. The women in the family do it go trough this process. It is something they learn very early on and know much more.”

“When I turned 18 and learned of our lineage and our role in the world, it was very easy for me to identify my ability. I believe you can now remember, from your own experience, what my ability is?”

As he said that, another door opened in Joey’s mind, and he watched and listened to the brutal rape his uncle committed upon him. Joey recoiled in disgust at everything he saw and heard. But in that same remembering, answers to his questions flooded through his mind.

“I remember now, and yes, I know what your ability is.”

“When your father came of age and learned his truth, he gave into weakness. He turned his back on his family, his lineage and his responsibilities. He moved across the country, think he’d be safe from us. He was completely unaware that we had eyes on him from the day he ran. Once a man leaves his role in the family, he gives up any chance of returning. He becomes a pariah, an outcast, an enemy of our Lord. Since they still retain knowledge of the truth of our lineage, we must closely watch, so they do not create trouble. I will commend your father; he has kept all knowledge to himself.”

“Though your father abandoned his birthright, that does not allow him to take your birthright from you. When you were born, you were placed under watch, so as we could begin to know what your specific skill would be. By time you were 16, we knew. You also knew, but refused to accept it.”

Overwhelmed by all the information given, Joseph did not know what to say. As he took time to process everything, especially the last statement, it hit him between the eyes.

“I… I’m meant to serve men for their pleasures. In doing that, by being a fuck hole for them to use, those who are weak and recruitable are brought to my Lord, to serve him.”

Alfred smiled and said, “That is correct. Do you realize your choice of words? You said, ‘My Lord’. You do understand what you meant?”

Joseph nodded and finally embraced it. “He is my Lord and I am his servant. That is my birthright. I accept that.”

Alfred smiled, “Very good, nephew. You have no idea how pleased I am to hear that my brother’s weakness was not passed onto you.”

Joseph asked, “Uncle, can you answer me a question?”

Alfred responded, “Now that you are a member of the family, there will be no more questions or confusion. What do you need to know?”

Hearing that there would be no more questions or confusion, Joseph realized there was more than one question and said this to Alfred. He smiled and replied, “It’s never a single question. Go on.”

Joseph asked, “My feelings for Brian and his for me? Are they real or just part of my role in the family legacy?”

Alfred smiled more than ever. “Joseph, I can assure you that the feelings between you and Brian are 100% authentic. As I watched it unfold, it shocked me. I have known Brian for many years and never expected this for him. “

Joseph felt tears run down his face, the fear that he’d been hiding was dissolved. Alfred quietly handed Joseph his handkerchief and said, “I understand. Let it go.”

Joseph looked into his uncle’s eyes for the first time and realized that he had known fear before.

“When you’re ready, Joseph, continue with your questions.”

Joseph took several minutes to be able to resume. “My next question, I think is more to confirm what I believe and not to get an answer. When you gave me my gift, you said I may enjoy my role as a cunt for men to use. Or that I may hate it, never accept my role and fight it for the rest of my life.  You said that every time a man used me and came in me, I would feel a burning in me, a burning in my soul. Is that true?”

Alfred nodded and said, “That’s a pretty accurate summary.”

Joseph continued, “It can’t be true. At least not completely true. There have been many times that the burnings have occurred: the gang bangs and the clinic. But there have been other times where there was no burning. Brother Michael in the bathroom. Brother Shawn at the motel. Brian.”

Alfred intervened, “That is an easy answer. You are not affected in anyway by Brothers, to those who have given their allegiance to our Lord. I believe you know why you are not affected by Brian.”

Joseph responded, “Because I love him. I should not have said that to you.”

Alfred asked, “Why not? Are you ashamed of it?”

Joseph snorted, “Absolutely not. The exact opposite. I should not have said it to you because the first person I should have said it to is Brian.”

Alfred said, “You will be fine. You only told me because I opened the door for you to understand.”

Joseph took a moment and continued, “What about Thunder? And Marcus?”

Alfred said , “You’ll have to tell me who they are. I don’t fully track every man you’ve been with. You’re quite prolific after all,” laughing at his own innuendo.

Joseph explained who each was and what happened with each. He explained both the first fuck from Thunder and the fisting and second fuck.

Alfred asked, “What was different with those men? Maybe an easier explanation is what was different between the first and second time with Thunder?”

Joseph looked at Alfred and said, “You and Brian both did that. Putting my question back on me. And I think I already figured it out. I initiated what happened with Marcus at the restaurant and with Thunder at his shop, at least the fisting experience. If i initiate something, because I want it to happen, then there’s no burning, no pain, at least not that endures after. Did I get it right?”

Alfred nodded his head and then put his hand up. “I’m going to caution you now Joseph. I believe I already know what your next question is and you probably will not like the answer. Is your next question is along the lines of if the burning and physical pain does not happen in one type of sex, but does not happen in another, can’t it all just be burn and pain free?”

Joseph simply nodded his head to confirm.

Alfred said, “I’m afraid not Joseph and it never can be. When I gave you your gift, you were resisting accepting your truth, that you were to be a hole for men to use as they wanted and to take there loads. Since you refused to accept it prior to your gift, it has continued on. You accept and embrace your role now, but at the cost of the physical pain and burning. There may be times that you engage in sex with a man because you want to. Those will be few and far between. The rest of the time, acting in service to your Lord, this will be your penance. Do you understand?”

Joseph, not happy with the answer, said, “I understand. I don’t like it, but I understand. May I ask one last question for now?”

Alfred nodded and said, “This is the one I’ve been expecting. The one I’m always asked.”

Joseph said, “The you that fucked me in the bathroom and gave me my gift? The one in the bright room? That’s not a costume. Who is that?”

Alfred responded, “No, it is not a costume. It is me. Or at least the me that is presented when needed. That is my gift from our Lord. It is one that is not given frequently. I am only third in 300 years.”

Joseph nodded his head and said, “Wow.”

Alfred then told Joseph, “I’d like to address a fear you have but have not brought up.”

Joseph nodded, “HIV.”

Alfred confirmed it. “I understand your fear am aware of you getting medication to prevent it.” Seeing Joseph flinch, Alfred assured him, “Do not worry, you’re not in trouble. You acted as many do and it’s okay. However, you do need to know, and you can confirm it with a doctor if you want, but you are now HIV+.”

Joseph broke down in tears and barely heard Alfred calling to him. When he finally did, he saw a strange look on his face.

Alfred seemed to draw fear out of Joseph and said, “You have nothing to fear. As a Servant, you are protected. You will not get sick and die. You will not need medication. You will be fine. You will be a giver of the Blessing.”

Joseph took a minute to completely accept this and said, “Okay.”

Alfred said, “If we’re done here, I believe there are a few people who’d like to see you. Friends nothing sexual. Are you ready?”

Joseph said, “Yes, uncle, I am,”

As if on plan, there was a knock at the door that Alfred had entered. Alfred sat quietly in his chair staring at Joseph. When the knock came a second time, Alfred said, “Perhaps you should answer the door? It’s quite rude to make people wait.”

Joseph, confused by this, stood up and walked to the door and opened it.

“Hello my love,” Brian said.

Caught off guard, Joseph stood silently trying to figure out if he was imagining this.

He reached out and touched Brian’s face, realizing he was really there.

“I love you, Brian.”

With a smile on his face and a tear in his eye, Brian replied, “And I love you, my Joseph. Let’s get going we don’t want to keep Shawn and the others waiting.”

The End.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Dirtymindedpig said:

This is the penultimate chapter. I got sidetracked into one more experience for Joey.

Joey Chapter 18, Revelation, Part 3

Shawn and Brian shoved their softened docks back in their pants, Shawn saying he was drained. Brian looked at Shawn with a smirk, “That’s a downright shame.” Shawn retaliated with a punch to the arm and, Fuck you.”

Joey hadn’t moved from the sling, continuing to look at his hole in the mirror. Brian interrupted, “Hey Narcissus, give  ta break.”

All three helped Joey from the sling, holding him steady as the blood returned to his legs.

Joey walked to Thunder who began cleaning up. Clearing his throat, Joey said, in a proud and confident voice, “Thunder.”

The big man turned and said, “What?” In a gruff, dismissive voice.

Joey, not intimidated by this original Thunder, said, “Thank you for what you just did for me. You helped me realize who I am.”

Thunder appeared surprised by this and said, “Uh, sure.” Joey smiled at this, turned to Brian and said, “Sir, since we’re here, should I get my next tattoo?”

Brian looked to Thunder and asked, “You up for that?”

Thunder looked back to Joey with a look similar to when he was fisting him and said, “For him? Yeah.”

Joey looked to Sir and asked, “May I have a couple of new tattoos? In addition to my latest load count?” Brian asked what they were and Joey responded that, if Sir would allow, he’d like to surprise him.

Brian looked at Joey and said, “There’s that precocious Joey, who can be frustrating. I’ll allow it, but nothing garish.” Joey smiled back at Sir and retorted, “You know you like that part of me.”

Thunder and Joey moved to the tattoo studio and Sir and Shawn excused themselves. Joey told Thunder the new number, including the four from today. The new count was 149, and Joey said this with a sense of pride.

Joey then identified the other tattoos, hoping that Thunder could do the image. The other tattoo would be much easier. Thunder sent a half hour sketching both tattoos Joey looked at them and expressed that they were perfect.

90 minutes later, Thunder put his tattoo gun down, proclaimed success. Joey walked to the mirror and smiled, “They are perfect. Thank you Thunder.”

Joey called Sir, telling him they were done and that he and Shawn could return. 15 minutes later, they walked into the shop and locked the door at Thunder’s request.

Brian walked to Joey, seeing that he was wearing a t-shirt that’s torn into three vertical sections. 

Joey took off the left panel, revealing his latest load count.

Then the right panel, unveiling the image he created. This was about an 8” by 8” square image.  That tattoo was clearly Joey, in a sling, with a fist up his ass. Underneath, was a tally mark of 1.  

Sir looked at Joey, smiled, and said, “You naughty boy. This mean you want to be a fist pig?” Joey nodded, “If that is okay with you, Sir.” Sir nodded his head and said, “I can definitely help you with that.”

Joey stood still in front of Sir, nervous about how he’d react. Sir asked about the last shirt, around Joey’s neck.

“Sir, it’s my gift to you. You need to open it.”

Sir said, “I don’t believe this.” He took the shirt by the collar and lifted it over Joey’s head. When he saw what was revealed, he stepped back in surprise. Joey immediately thought this meant Sir did not like it or approve of it.

“I’m sor…” Joey started to say, before being cutoff by Sir putting a finger to his lips.

Sir looked at Joey and said, “We will work on your jumping to conclusions.” He removed his finger and Joey remained silent.

Sir took a minute to fully interpret what he was seeing.

The tattoo on top read in bright red ink, “boy Joey, property of his Sir.”

The second one, in a dark navy blue, read, “B and J, discovering each other,” with today’s date.

Sir could barely form words. After a long pause to organize his response, Sir responded quietly, so that only Joey could hear. 

Touching the Property tattoo, Sir said, “If you are sure about this, taking this step on your own, then I accept.” Joey nodded his head and responded, “This is my choice and mine alone.” Sir responded, “Okay boy.”

Brian touched the second tattoo and felt tears In his eyes.  He switched demeanor, from his dominant Sir role, to that of Brian.

Brian’s hand remained on the tattoo and said, “Joey, you and this tattoo are the greatest gift I have ever received. I never imagined that there would be someone out there for me. And to have that person, you, be a match to both of my parts, amazes me even more.” Brian leaned  down, took Joey’s chin in his hand and lifted it up.  A tender kiss followed this and when it broke, Brian looked into Joey’s eyes, as Joey was doing to Brian. 

“Thank you Brian.”

“You are welcome my Joey. And thank you as well.”

Joey and Brian walked out to the lobby, where Shawn and Thunder were waiting. Brian addressed Thunder, “Thank you Thunder, old friend. Your work, always, is impeccable.”

Then turning to Shawn, who had immediately noticed the new tattoos, said, “Brian, I’m a rad you will need to sit in the back seat from now on.”

Looking from his friend and Brother, to Joey, and the peace showing in each of their faces, he smiled and said, “I’d be happy to.”

Leaving Thunder’s shop, Brian and Joey sat side-by-side in the front seat, holding hands.  Shawn, from the backseat, said, “I’m happy for you both. But I want it on the record, I saw it before either of you.”

Brian responded, “Yes, you did.” Joey completed the response, “More importantly, we saw it.”

After dropping Brian off at his house, Brian continued the drive. Joey asked where they were going and Brian said, “Your dorm.”

Joey, disappointed by this, dropped his head a bit and said, “Oh, okay.”

Brian looked at him briefly and said, “You really do need to stop jumping to conclusions.  Maybe I’ll need to implement some physical discipline to break you of that. Now, Joey, why don’t you ask me why I’m driving to your dorm.”

“Why are we going to my dorm?”

To get enough of your stuff to take to my house.  We will get you enough clothes, school stuff and toiletries to last you a few days. We’ll get you fully moved this weekend.”

Brian and Joey walked confidently, hand-in-hand down the hall to Joey’s room. Joey entered and packed what he’d need. Brian noticed writing on Joey’s board, from a guy wanting to use Joey’s hole, though it did say cunt. There was a name and room number, in the same dorm.

When Joey exited the room, he saw a look on Brian’s face; this was Sir. Sir pointed the board out, and the note, “Let’s go.”

Joey stepped into stride, behind Sir, quickly switching back to his boy role.  Arriving at the room, Sir knocked on it with strength.

A tall guy, about 6’3”, but very lanky, answered the door in just his shorts. Joey could see around Sir and saw the guy’s bulging crotch; Joey thought they interrupted a jerk-off session

Sir asked, “You Ralph?”

The guy answered, “Yea, what the fuck is it to you?”

Sir said, “You write that note outside Joey’s room? Wanting to use his ass?

Ralph stuttered, now clearly intimidated by Sir.  “Uh, yeah. But it was just a joke, man. I didn’t mean to offend him.”

Sir stepped to the side, finally letting Ralph see Joey.  Sir asked, “boy, were you offended by that note.”

“No, Sir.”

“Why not?”

“My role is what he wants. To be fucked and used by whoever wants to.”

“Now Ralph, i will ask you one more time, Youw at yo use his ass or not?”

Ralph still appeared nervous and hesitant to give a honest answer. As Sir began to turn, Ralph gave his answer.

“Yes, if this is really happening, yes I want to use his ass.”

Sir turned to Joey and said, “Go.” Joey walked into the room and began to strip to his jockstrap. Getting on his hands and knees, he turned his ass to the doorway, where Ralph was standing and rubbing his dick through his shorts.

As he began to walk toward Joey, Sir stopped him. “This isn’t a free fuck. You’ll need to pay.”

Ralph looked back at Sir, clearly contemplating paying to fuck Joey.  Looking at that ass, Ralph knew he’d pay.

“How much? I got $100 here.”

Sir chuckled, “I’m not selling him today, though $100 would be higher than he made last week for the guys that fucked him in his room.  No, the cost is going to be equal to your offense.”

Ralph stuttered, “What offense?”

Sir replied, “Actually two offenses. The note on his board and then lying to me about it. So the cost is, and you have 30 seconds to decide, this.  You’re going to get your phone and your going to call five different guys, in this dorm. You’re going to tell them the following, “I’ve got    Joey up here in my room.  I’m about to fuck his fine, tight ass.  Come up and fuck him after me.  Tell anybody else.  I’m calling …” You’re going to tell each guy who the other four you’re telling. Don’t want multiple calls.”

“Choose.”

Joey looked back at Ralph, who was clearly considering it. To help Ralph decide, Joey leaned his face down, pushing his ass out and tracking back to spread his cheeks and show off his hole. Except something flipped in Joey’s mind.he showed his cunt.

Seeing this, Ralph made his decision.  He walked to his desk and grabbed his phone.

Sir smiled, “That cunt of his can make any man do things they aren’t comfortable with.”

Sir and Joey listened to Ralph as he made the five calls, repeating what Sir told him to.  On the last two calls, Sir was recording Ralph.  Of the five calls, two guys rejected the offer.  The other three said they’d be there after making calls.

Ralph looked Joey, wanting to pounce on him, but looked to Sir.  Sir nodded and said, “He’s all yours.”

Joey saw Sir grab a chair and move to the foot of the bed, so he could watch.  Ralph grabbed a bottle lube from his desk and pulled his dick out from his shorts to lube it up.

“Strip.” 

Ralph said, “What? Why?”

Sir, “Because I want your  buddies to see you naked, see what they say. Or do to you.”

Ralph, “Fuck,” and then he did it.  He pulled his shorts off and tossed the towards Sir, who caught them. Shoes and socks were taken off and throw to the side.

“Okay, you can have him now.”

Ralph lubed his cock up again, and then poured some on Joey’s hole.

He moved up so his dick was at Joey’s hole.  Remembering some of the videos he’d seen of Joey, and on porn sites, Ralph knew what he wanted to do.

He grabbed Joey by one hip and by his hair, pulling his head back and keeping him still. With that done, Ralph said, “I’ve always wanted to do this,” and then forced his dick, which was only around 7”long but super thick, into Joey’s hole, not quite getting balls deep in the first thrust.

Joey’s mind exploded in pain as the thick cock ripped him open. He had not felt this pain in the fisting or the four fucks yesterday. He couldn’t figure it out, because he was pulled out of his mind as he felt Ralph finally go balls deep.

Ralph was not a rough fucker, but did like to get balls deep in Joey’s hole. Sir watched and said, “Is that all you got? What a waste of that thick a cock.  Hopefully the other guys can fuck him better.”

Taking this as an insult and a challenge, Ralph changed his fucking.  He remembered the pie he likes, we’re girls are held down and brutally fucked by dominant big dicked men.

Pushing Joey’s head down into the pillow, Ralph moved his hand from Joey’s hair to the back of his neck, shoving him down harder into the pillow. He then began to more physically fuck Joey, pulling almost all the way out as slamming back in. “Oh fuck yeah, I’m gonna fuck the hell out of you hole.  Yeah that fucking hole is fucking tight, but not for long.”

Sir corrected him, “He has a cunt.”

Ralph turned Joey’s head to the side, still holding him down. Ralph leaned over Joey and spit on his face.

“You fucking faggot, I’m fucking your cunt, stretching it out.”

Ralph continued to degradation, spitting more in Joey’s face, slapping him and the fuck talk. Guys started showing up, four while Ralph was fucking.

One of the guys told Ralph, “C’mon Jackson, don’t wreck him. Can already so we can get our shots.”

Ralph picked up his pace, seeming to get even rougher. “You want my load in your cunt don’t you faggot. Tell me you want it.”

Joey could not move his head, and half his mouth was shoved in the pillow.  He was able to say, understandably, “I want your load. Give me your cum.”

With one final thrust, Ralph yelled out as he drained his load deep in Joey. As Ralph was unloading, Joey felt the fire in his ass again. Ralph’s load was burning him up.

Ralph pulled out, spit on Joey, one last time, and called out, “Next.”

The next guy pulled his dick out and slid it into Joey. “Holy fuck, this boy’s cunt is super tight.”

Sir was watching this new fuck, enjoying the guy pulling all the way out before sliding back in. Sir noticed Ralph at his dresser, taking a pair of shorts out.

Sir told him loud enough for the guys in the hallway to hear, “I didn’t tell you to put clothes back on. Get the fuck over here.” The room erupted into laughing and snickering at the way Ralph was treated.  He slowly walked to where Sir was sitting and kneeled in front of him when told to do so.

As this happened, the second guy shot his load into Joey and was replaced by a Cuban looking guy.  When he pulled his dick out, the guys in the room gasped at the size.  It was at least 12” long and about 8-9” around.

Sir told him to wait which he began to swear in his native language. “Joey, get on your back. I want you to see this.” With the Cuban guy taking his legs, Joey was quickly flipped on his back with Ralph’s pillows shoved under to lift Joey’s cunt up.

Joey looked down his body and gasped at the size of what was going to soon be in him. Joey looked to Sir, pleading with his eyes. Sir laughed and said, “Thunder’s fist was bigger. You took that.  You can take this.”

Sir heard someone in the hall say, “He gets fisted? Fuck I wanna do that.”

The Cuban guy stepped between Joey’s legs scooped cum that was dripping from Joey and used that as lube. Most likely degrading Joey, the Cuban guy sewed many words, grabbed Joey by the mouth and forced it open.  He then spat a huge amount of spit, getting some on Joey’s face, but most of it went in the mouth.  “Swallow, puta.” As Joey swallowed, the Cuban drove his dick into Joey, and slammed his hand over Joey’s mouth.

“Bitches scream too much.” The Cuban took several thrusts to get his cock all the way in.  It was clear, by several short but rough thrusts that he was forcing Joey’s inner hole open.  Once he did, he said something else in his language, pulled all the way out and before Joey could do anything, he slammed back in, this time going fully balls deep. Joey’s head arched back in pain as he continued his screaming as the Cuban used his cunt like a punching bag.

Sir called out to the hallway, “Whoever mentioned fisting, get your ass in here.” Moments later a short Asian guy walked in, moved to Sir and said it was him.

Sir took the Asian’s hand, looked at it, and said, “Good, you ever fisted a guy before?” 

The Asian said he had not, but watched a lot of porn about it.

Sir called out, “Anyone want to see this boy take a fist up his cunt?” There was murmuring from the crowd until one voice piped up, “I do.” Once one guy said it a coupe more did.

One guy asked the obvious question, “If he gets fisted, won’t that wreck him for the rest of us?” Sir just said, “Guys who fucked him after Ralphy here, was he loose or tight?” Two voices called out that he was tight.

The Cuban sped up his pounding of Joey’s cunt before screaming out something with the word leche in it. He slammed into Joey several times, shooting a heavy load. As he did before the fuck, he pried open Joey’s mouth and spat in it again. Without being told, and staring the Cuban in the eyes, Joey swallowed the spit.

The Cuban pulled violently out of Joey, clearly exiting the inner hole as he did so.

Sir looked at the Asian guy and asked, “you ready?” The Asian guy said, “Fuck yeah.”

Sir looked at Ralph, still kneeling naked in front of him, and ordered him, “Ralphie boy, go get your lube and lube this young man’s hand.” Ralph walked across the room, through a sea of guys jerking their cocks, and brought the lube back.

While he was doing that, Sir called out, “The two guys who were the first to say they wanted to semi get fisted, step forward.” Two guys, one black with a big dick and a white guy with 7”, came to stand next to Sir.

Sir looked at them, appraising their covid and said, “You wanted to see it, you get front leg seats. Each of you go over, flip Joey back on his hands and knees with his head in the pillow. Then you each grab a leg and pull them as wide apart as you can. I want full access to his cunt for our Fister here. And Joey, be careful what you wish for you fist pig.”

After the two guys did their tasks, the Asian guy stepped between them and asked for a chair. Ralphys desk chair was brought over and the Asian guy sat in it.

Sir told Ralphie to crawl and kneel by the Asian guy to give more lube as necessary. When he tried to stand, Sir forcefully told him, “I said crawl dumbass.”

Ralphy crawled across the room, face to cock level with about six guys.  One of them noticed Ralphy looking at the dicks and said, “Hey guys, I think Ralphy here is a closet cock hound.” Ralphy tried ignoring it, but the last guy before the Asian stepped in front of Ralphie, cock hard and in Ralphie’s face. “C’mon Ralphie boy, if you want to suck a dick there’s one right here for you. I won’t even tell anyone you sucked me off.” 

Ralphie pushed forward and kneeled at the side of the asian. He turned and got a close up look at the cunt that he had fucked and cum in. Quickly, a question ran through his head, asking what it would be like to be in that position, taking multiple cocks and loads. He shook his head to get the thought away, but a few guys, including Sir, saw it. Sir knew he had Ralphie.

The Asian guy placed three fingers at Joey’s cunt and pressed in. With a bit of resistance from Joey’s cunt, the three fingers quickly slid all the way in. “You fuckers shoot some heavy loads. He’s full of cum.”

The Asian pulled the three fingers out, added his fourth and was about to slide them in until Sir called to him, “Do it. All in.”

The Asian looked to Sir, then smiled as he tucked his thumb into his fingers. He pushed this into Joey’s cum filled hole and met resistance at his knuckles. He started to pull our, but was directed by Sir, “Go.”

The Asian put his hand back in Joey and kept pushing, trying to get in.  Even with twisting and pushing, he couldn’t.

Sir called out, “Quit wasting time. Black guy, what’s your name?” “Dionne.”

Sir directed him, “Alright Dionne, grab Joey’s balls as the fist is going in. Squeeze them as hard as you can, but do not crush them.” 

Asian guy slid his hand back and Dionne grabbed and squeezed Joey’s balls. With Joey distracted by the pain his balls, he didn’t feel the hand forcing it’s way in.  The Asian guy was finally able to get all the way in, past the knuckles and past the wrist. Before he realized it, with all the gun in Joey, he slid all way to his mid arm, sliding onto the hole of Joey’s inner hole.

The Asian guy groaned, “This is fucking amazing. He just sucked my arm in.”

Sir ordered the Asian to stop messing around and do what he was supposed to do, teach Joey what being a fist pig is like.  The Asian responded, “Yes, Sir,” and commenced.

His first action was to pull all the way out in one motion. This caused him slight discomfort as his hand pulled across the ridge his knuckles stuck on. Joey howled in pain at the fast exit. He howled even more when the arm was immediately shoved back in, pushing knuckles through the ridge. This was repeated several times, eventually turning Joey into a blubbering mess.

When Step 1 was completed, he pulled his arm out and asked Sir if they could put Joey on his back again saying he wanted to see his got the next step. Sir said whatever you want.

The guys holding Joey flipped him easily onto his back and then stretched his legs out.  The black guy looked down and said, “Holy fuck. He was gaped a minute ago, but now it’s closed up.” The Asian and white guy reacted as well until  Sir told them to move on.

Asian turned to Ralphie and told him, “Lube my arm up, bitch.” Sir smiled from across the room as Ralphie continued to be broken down. After being lubed up again, the Asian sarcastically asked Joey if he was ready and Joey tried to say no to beg but the Asian laughed and shoved his arm in again. Joey screamed and the Asian grunted as this new angle created more tension. Joey appeared to pass out from the extreme use. The Asian asked the white guy to slap Joey awake and Dion to resume his expert ball squeezing. After about 30 seconds, Joey was semi-coherent.

In the time that Joey faded out, the Asian prepare for phase 2. As gently as he could, to not give Joey a clue of what was coming, he gently curled his fingers into his palm, and them wrapped his thumb around that.

He had made a fist inside Joey.

The Asian called out, “Joey, sweetie, you need to wake up. This isn’t nap time. Wake up BITCH.” Joey’s eyes fluttered several times before remaining open.

“Look at me Joey. I want to see your eyes.” Joey struggled, but was able to meet the Asian’s eyes. “Dion, would you cover his mouth? I want to see him scream, but not here it.” Dion reached over and covered Joey’s mouth.  After consideration, he did not fully cover it.  He was enjoying the pain.

With no warning, the Asian began pulling out of Joey. When his clenched fist met the ridge, he didn’t stop, continuing to pull, watching Joey’s eyes fly open and become clear with the realization of the horrible pain coming.

After a few seconds of trying to resist, the ridge gave way and the Asian’s fist pulled backwards over it. If it were possible, Joey’s eyes got even wider and the scream was intense. When he got to Joey’s cunt lips, he paused briefly, to let Joey come back.  When Joey appeared to be back, the Asian gave him a grim smile, and pulled his clenched fist out of Joey. The screaming started again.

The Asian directed the next step in quick succession: Joey was tipped back on to his knees, legs spread. The Asian directed Ralphie to lube both of his hands, and while Ralphie did that, the Asian was able to get his pants down and his cock out.

The Asian placed his closed fist at Joey’s cunt which had not had time to close up.  The Asian had to put high pressure, but with that, his fist pushed through the cunt lips, and up to his wrist.  Without waiting, the fist was pulled back out, meeting less resistance than going in. The other fist was immediately pushed in and withdrawn. The Asian alternated this until there was no resistance and his fists went in easily.

The Asian turned to Ralphie and said, “Lube my dick.” Ralphie poured lube into his hands but was stopped by the Asian. “That’s for the hands and arms. Use your mouth.” Ralphie attempted to refuse until he was grabbed from behind and forced into the Asian’s crotch. “You’ve been wanting to suck every cock in the room. Here’s your chance. Do it, or you’ll know the pain that Joey’s balls did.

Ralphie was officially broken. He opened his mouth and took the Asian’s cock in. He thought that fortunately it wasn’t as big as the other guys, and it smelled clean.

As Ralphie sucked the Asian, the Asian grabbed the lube, telling Ralphie he needs to work on his cock sucking. Using the lube, he lives up both hands for the second to last phase. Without curling his fingers, the Asian slid his right hand at full vertical into the stretched out cunt. 

By this time Joey was barely coherent, but could clearly feel every ounce of pain. This new invasion hurt, but not as badly as the fist.

The Asian pulled his right hand out, quickly replacing it with his left, which went in horizontally. He alternated hands and directions, in order to maximize the stretch. When he felt it was stretched enough, he slid his right hand in, to the mid arm. He placed his left hand next to his right arm and pushed in.

All Joey could do was groan, he had no energy to scream. The Asian met resistance at Joey’s cunt lips, but would not be deterred. With continued forward pressure, and the hand and arm twisting, the cunt lips lost the fight and the Asian’s left hand went in.  He pushed as far as he he could, but did not get far. With one wicked pull, his arm and hand were yanked out. They were pushed back in and yanked out again several times.

The Asian was ready for the final act.  He turned to the rest of the crowd. “You all saw what I just did to his hole. What I’m going to do next, each and everyone of you will have the choice of doing this or fucking him.  This is more fun.”

The Asian told Ralphie, “Get off of me you faggot.” Ralphie pulled his mouth off the Asian’s cock, missing it almost immediately.

“Oh, if you’re waiting and want get your cock sucked, Ralphie here is not a great cocksucker, so help him learn. Who knows, he could also end up on the bed next to Joey here, losing his cunt virginity. You’d like that wouldn’t you Ralphie boy? Actually, get up on the bed right now, I mean it is yours. NOW you little closet case.I think you’re going to have a coming out party sooner then you panned.”

Ralphie tried to refuse, tried to avoid it, but was grabbed from behind by three guys and carried to the bed where he was thrown down next to Joey, facing him. 

The Asian stood up, moved right to Joey’s cunt and slid his right hand in. When he was ready, he stepped forward and slid his cock in along side his hand. He wrapped his hand around his cock and began to jerk off. In only about 45 seconds, he threw his head back and grunted several times as he shot several ropes of jizz in Joey’s sloppy and stretched out cunt.

As the Asian was defiling Joey, there was motion to his right, and then begging from Ralphie. The Asian turned and found a black guy with a cock that looked to be about 9x6” inches lubing his dick and Ralphie’s hole. The Asian said to the black guy, “You know he’s probably a virgin.” The black guy responded, “Every faggot is a virgin until they’re not.  He’s about to not be.” The Asian guy pulled of Joey and stepped to watch the big black cock split Ralphie open.  Ralphie screamed and begged but it was no use. The black man kept a steady pace of pushing in until he was balls deep. Ralphie was crying and still begging the guy to take his cock out.  The black guy asked Ralphie, “You don’t like my big black dick in your tight white pussy? You want me to take it out?” Ralphie responded that he didn’t like the cock in him and begged for it to be removed. The black guy said, “I’m hurt Ralphie. Your cunt was begging for my cock to be its first.  But I’ll do as you ask. But it’s going to hurt coming out.  Put your head in your pillow, close your eyes and bite the pillow to help with the pain. Ralphie did as the black man told him and felt the cock being pulled back. The Asian guy looked at the black guy mouthing what are you doing? The black man mouthed back I’m not done with this cunt, not by a long shot. As he slowly pulled out, and between guys pumping Joey, he reached over and into Joey’s hole pulling out a handful of cum. We hen he was fully out, he lubed his cock with the huge amount of cum. He asked Ralphie, “How you doing Ralphieboy? You want my cock back in that tight faggot pussy yet?” Ralphie pleaded for the black guy to leave him alone. The black guy scooped more cum from Joey, rubbing it on his cock. The black man told Ralphie, “okay Ralphieboy, I’ll leave your faggot pussy alone. After I’m done with it.” I’m that moment, before Ralphieboy could react, the black man shoved his cum coated dick balls deep into Ralphieboy. He did not allow any recovery time and pulled out and pounded back in several times.  Ralphieboy continued to scream in pain of his brutal deflowering. The black man continued the brutal fuck until he didn’t here Ralphieboy screaming or crying. “Hey Ralphieboy, where’d you go? You still with me?” There was an almost imperceptible nod from him. The black man pulled all the way out and saw that he had gaped Ralphieboy. He grabbed Ralphieboy’s left arm and reached a finger back so that Ralphieboy could know, he was not a virgin anymore. Another scoop of cum from Joey, lubed up on his dick. “Ralphieboy, i need to know something. I’ve already busted your fuck cherry. You liked it didn’t you? Being fucked hard and rough. Be honest?” Nothing from Ralphieboy for seconds until another almost imperceptible nod. “Tell me with words.” Silence, until, “I liked it.” “What did you like Ralphie? Tell me loud and proud. Say it so your other friends in here can hear.” Silence. Then, in a louder, almost pleading voice, “I like it. I like getting fucked hard and rough. Thank you for taking my fuck cherry.” “That wasn’t to hard to say now was it? But I’m gonna finish fucking you and I’m going to break another cherry. I’m going to give you your first load of cum in your pussy.  You’d like that wouldn’t you? A load of cum from a black man. Tell me? In fact as I’m brutalizing your faggot pussy, I’m going to get rougher and rougher until you ask for my cum.  You ready?” In one thrust, the dick was buried again balls deep. As he promised, he increased the roughness, waiting for Ralphieboy to beg. And finally, Ralphieboy gave in and begged for the black man to shoot his load.  “I couldn’t hear you.” Knowing what’s going to happen, Ralphieboy gave in and loudly begged, “give me your load. Shoot you black cum in my faggot pussy.” Guys cheered, saying there’s a new cumdump in the dorm. The black man increased the pace of his fucking until he yelled, “here’s your cum cherry gone. Take my fucking load.” He shot one of his heaviest loads ever, knowing it was to this faggot virgin.  He loved breaking virgins and white boys; this was the holy grail.

As he pulled out, he smacked Ralphieboy on the ass and thanked him fir being such a good pussy.  He assured him, the next cocks won’t be as big. As he turned around, the black man saw the Cuban heading right towards Ralphieboy. The black guy told him, “your next clock is coming. It’s much smaller than me,you can take it.” The black and Cuban men exchanged high fives, with the black man telling him to wreck the faggot pussy. Cuban guy invited Black guy to watch. Cuban guy got to Ralphieboy, said nothing took him by the hips and placed his cock head right at the pussy’s hole.  Black man whispered, “Lube?” The Cuban smiled, shook his head and said, “Is more fun this way.” The Cuban then proceeded to plant as much of his dick in. The scream from Ralphieboy was greeted with jeers from the other still waiting for their turns.!

As he pulled out, he was about to call out for the next. He didn’t have to as a guy he recognized from the baseball team stepped up

“I told you I’d get in your cunt, didn’t imagine it like this.”  With no extra lube required as there was copious amounts in and dripping from Joey, the baseball player copied what the Asian had done, slipping his left hand in, followed by his cock. Both his hand and cock were bigger then the Asian, so there was some resistance from the hole and cunt tunnel. This resistance faded as the baseball player wrapped his hand around his cock and began to violently jerk off, his favorite style. It took him a minute before he roared that he was coming, telling Joey to take his load.  After he was finished shooting, he leaned down to Joey’s ear and whispered, “Maybe next time we meet, you’ll get my bat up that sloppy cunt of yours.”

Of the approximate 45 remaining guys in the room and waiting down the hall, 20 chose to jerk off in Joey swollen, sloppy pussy. 15 more fucked and seeded him, once his hole retightened. That left 10 guys who didn’t get use Joey. Luckily for them, there was newborn faggot pussy cum dump. Ralphieboy was fucked by more than 15 college studs, many promising that he’ll be there personal cumdump. By then eighth or ninth fuck, Ralphieboy had broken down his old story and was now embracing his faggot pussy cumdump role. He was begging for guys to load him up; when his hole was empty, he was pleading to be fucked.  Often times between fucks, Ralphieboy would reach around and scoop as much cum as he could and suck his fingers clean. As the line wound down, one guy who hadn’t done any fucking was still hanging to the side of the room.

Sir saw the guy and ordered him over. The guy walked to Sir immediately. Sir looked him up and down, said, “This is a party for tops to fuck the cunt over there and the pussy over there. You’ve been for over an hour, still fully dressed, with no sign of a hard-on. You a fucking watcher only? If so, you are not welcome back.” 

The guy was thrown by Sir’s specific observation, but responded calmly, “I’m sorry if I offended you in any way. I’m not a top, you’re right.  I’m a bottom, but nowhere the class of those two…”

Sir jumped in, “Come on, spit it out. What the fuck are you doing here.”

The guy laughed at something Sir said, which never ends well.  “It’s funny you say spit it out.  I like to suck it out.  I love felching cum from asses.  I know it’s not the most advertised thing, but I’m more turned on with my tongue and lips on the asshole of a cum filled bottom. I’ve been standing back there watching all the cum being dumped up those two guys. I’ve been trying to get the courage to ask, but I couldn’t. Until now when you called me out.”

“So let me get this right, you’ve watched me organize an extreme fisting destruction of my boy. You’ve watched me facilitate a guy who claimed to be straight three hours ago to identifying as a faggot pussy cumdump? Who went from a virgin, to taking two huge cocks from two brutal men as his first two fucks. You think I’d have some issue with you sucking cum from my boy’s cunt and that pussy? You need to step into your interests and step into confidence.”

The guy nodded his head and acknowledged that, as usual, Sir’s comprehension, incite and understanding were very accurate. “Please, Sir, I’m a guy who likes to suck cum out of the asses of hot bottoms like those two. May I do that?

Sir nodded his head, not in approving the request, but acknowledging the quick progress the boy made. “There is one designated rule for all boys who do any work for me.”

Eager to get permission, the boy said he would do anything.

Sir laughed a dangerous laugh and said, “Anything?  I’ll take that as a promise, but I warn you, you may regret that. The rule is that you will always be naked while in service. Strip, boy.”

With no hesitation, the guy stripped out of his clothes, not needing to be told about socks and underwear.

Sir looked the guy up and down and made him turn around. Sir nodded and said, “You’ll do. Name?”

“Oscar Johnson.”

“Alright go drain the pussy of this loads. But do be polite. He’s been trying to scoop as much as he can to eat.  So share.”

Sir stopped the Asian guy at the door. “Thank you for wiling to help out today Brother Andrew. I needed your fisting knowledge and those youthful looks.”

Brother Andrew smiled and said, “Glad I could help. Benefits of my ability. As for the fisting if you need anymore assistance, anytime, just let me know. That boy has the most accommodating cunt I may have ever experienced.”

Sir responded, “We will see.  Something is going on.” Brother Andrew saw the look on Sirs face, chose not to push. 

This left only five guys left, the Cuban, the black guy that broke Ralphieboy’s cherries and three other guys, one waiting and the other two fucking the cunt and pussy.

“Hurry up you three.”

The two fuckers increased their speed and came about the same time. The third guy immediately tapped into Ralphieboy, making him immediately beg to be fucked.  The guy pounded hard and fast, knowing he had no time. In about 90 seconds he dumped his load deep in Ralphieboy. 12 loads, not bad for a three hour old pussyboy,

The last guy pulled out, zipped up and scurried out the room. This left Sir, the black and Cuban guys, Joey, Ralphieboy and Oscar the felcher.

Sir walked to the black and Cuban guys and greeted them by name. “I still can’t understand two tops in a relationship.” Jeff, the black guy said, “We get to attend things like this.” Fernando, the Cuban, “Yeah.  We can be as nasty with boys like these, without hurting feelings. Gotta ask you Brian, where the fuck did you find that virgin? That was the fucking hottest thing.”

Sir laughed, “Funny story. He left a rather nice message on Joey’s white board, saying he wanted to use his fuckhole and left his room number. We came up, he was given his wish. But I picked up some signals, like him watching gay porn when he was jerking off. Other stuff and I just pushed him in the direction he needed to go. Another unexpected find?” 

Sir pointed out Oscar, currently sucking cum from Ralphieboy and exchanging it with him. “I caught him lingering and confronted him. Turns out his thing is sucking cum from sloppy bottoms. Dumbass through and through. I told him there were rules and before I could say more, he said he would do anything. He’s going to regret that.”

“Now I wanna talk to you two about why I came over here in the first place. Any chance your dicks are still primed?”

Jeff responded, “I’m offended you would ask that,” laughing as pulled his cocky, still rock hard and seemingly pointing in the direction Sir had in mind. Sir looked to Fernando who had his rock hard cock already out.

Sir leered at them and their cocks and said, “I have a very nasty idea.” They all chuckled and Jeff commented that Sir never has anything but nasty ideas.

Fernando asked, “Which one?” 

Sir responded, “Joey has enough training and experience.  I’m thinking we celebrate Ralphieboy’s rebirth as the faggot pussy cumdump he is.”

Fernando and Jeff looked at each other and then back to Sir, “Was there really any question?”

Fernando and Jeff stripped down, knowing from experience that makes things easier.

Sir walked to Ralphieboy and Oscar, told Oscar to step out for a few minutes. He stepped away from Sir and Ralphieboy, pausing briefly when he saw Jeff and Fernando naked. He’d never really desired to be a bottom, but realized he would be for either of them.

Sir spoke with Ralphieboy and asked him, “You enjoyed today didn’t you? Accepting that your a faggot who will do anything to get fucked and take loads in your pussy?” To emphasize that, Sir rammed a finger up Ralphieboy’s pussy, much as had done to Joey barely a week ago.

“Answer the question.”

“Yes Sir, I very much enjoyed it. I was so tired of hiding my desires. Thank you for doing this Sir.”

“”Good pussyboi. Do you want this to happen more for you, getting as much cock and cum as you can? I can make that happen. Or I can take it all away in a heartbeat.”

“Please don’t take it away Sir. I need this, I needed to be treated like faggot pussy boy I am. What can I do to prove that?”

Sir smiled and said, “It just so happens I have an idea.” Sir turned Ralphieboy around to face Jeff and Fernando, who’d been idly stroking themselves as they listened to break Ralphieboy down.

Sir held Ralphieboy by the shoulders and asked him if he recognized either of them. Ralphieboy looked closely at their faces and nothing. However, the cocks jutting out so large from their crotches made him remember two fucks.

Ralphieboy pointed to Jeff and said, “ I’m pretty sure he was the first guy to fuck and breed me. He humiliated me into begging for his black cum so loud that everyone heard.” Pointing to Fernando, “There is no way I could forget him.  He was my second fuck, so painful because he didn’t use lube. And he was so brutal.”

Sir patted Ralphieboy on the shoulder and said, “You are right on both counts.  Now, they are both tops and are together. They rarely get the chance to enjoy a true bottom who’s given into his true self.  They need to fuck you again to get their balls empty. Will you be a good little pussyboi and give them what they need?”

Ralphieboy didn’t hesitate, “Yes Sir. I’m a pussyboi and if they need me, I’m here.”

Sir said, “That’s a good pussyboi. Now since you’re giving them what they need, they agreed o let you choose who fucks you first. Enjoy that, because pussybois rarely get that privilege. So, will you give your pussy to Jeff, your black cherry breaker, or Fernando, your brutal, non-lube using second fucker. Rest assured, Fernando will use lube this time.”

Ralphieboy quickly chose Jeff, knowing bit would stretch him for Fernando. Ralphieboy was directed to bring the second bed mattress to the floor, and when he expressed confusion, Sir told him would understand in a few minutes.

With the mattress on the floor, Jeff got down on his back, pointing his cock straight.  Sir said, “We mustn’t forget the lube.” Fernando handed Sir a cup of cum retrieved from Joey’s overflowing cunt. Sir told Oscar he could go service Joey, who still appeared to be disconnected from what was going on.

Sir handed the plastic cup to Ralphieboy, and told him to lube Jeff first and then himself.  Ralphieboy sat next to Jeff and used a generous amount on his dick. He then scooped several fingers worth of cum and pushed them up his still open hole.

Jeff took the cup from Ralphieboy and set it aside, so it wouldn’t spill. Jeff directed Ralphieboy to where he needed to be, and told Ralphieboy to line up his hole to Jeff’s cock head.

Ralphieboy had forgotten just how big this dick was and became nervous. Jeff picked up on this and ordered him to, “Do it you tucking pussy.” Ralphieboy followed the order and was able to line the hole and the head up.

Jeff said, “Good pussyboi. Next time, do it on the first direction, or else. Now push your self down just a bit so the head is inside.”

Ralphieboy, unused to this position, found it hard, but was able to get the head in.

Jeff asked, “Are you ready for your send fuck by my black dick? Tell me you want my big black dick in your white pussy.” Ralphieboy begged him for it. 

Before Ralphieboy finished his begging, Jeff grabbed Ralphieboy by the hips and slammed him all the way down his dick, so that Ralphieboy was sitting on his crotch.

The reaction from Ralphieboy was fantastic. He immediately stopped talking, gasped as the air was forced from him and when it returned all he could do was whimper. 

Jeff spit directly into Ralphieboy’s face. “Did you think I was gonna be gentle? Now, you’re gonna fuck your pussy on my cock, just like I did. I’ll show you once. You fuck up after that, you’re gonna regret it.”

Jeff lifted Ralphieboy up so that just the head was in and dropped him again. “Now you pussyboi.”

Still in pain, but in fear of what might happen otherwise, Ralphieboy lifted himself up and dropped himself down.

“Again, harder.”

Ralphieboy did it again and dropped himself down as hard as he could. Jeff smiled in recognition as Ralphieboy registered the pain of his inner hole being broken open. 

“Two more times, just as hard.  We’re gonna break it open so Fernando can get in you all the way.

Ralphieboy, in excruciating pain, lifted himself up twice more and slammed himself dow as hard as he could. With the final fall, he felt no blockage from the inner hole.

Jeff smiled, “Good job, I knew you could wreck that hole.” Jeff pulled Ralphieboy down, turning his head away from where Fernando was picking up the cup of cum. Jeff whispered in Ralphieboy’s ear, as he had his arms wrapped around him, “We own you pussyboi, you’ll never be yourself again.  I’m ready; he’s not since he doesn’t know.”

Ralphieboy tried to pull away, but Jeff was to strong. He was trying to figure out what Jeff meant when he felt movement on the mattress behind him. He heard Fernando say how good his white pussy lips looked wrapped around Jeff’s black cock.  Jeff said, “It’ll look even very soon.”

A brief picture drove through Ralphieboy’s mind. A porn he’d seen where a guy his age was being forced to take two dicks in his ass and the pain the guy was in. As he realized what was happening, he tried to beg them to stop.

He froze in place when he felt Fernando pith head of his dick at his already stuffed hole.  Fernando whispered in Ralphieboy’s, “Open your sweet faggot pussy.  That’s all you are now. A pussy for men to abuse.” With that, Ralphieboy felt Fernando begin pushing. The pain was intense and he started to scream.

Jeff told him, “Shut the fuck up. Do not make a sound. This is happening and you can’t stop it. Make that faggot pussy take it. Do it you stupid faggot. Open your pussy for him.”

Ralphieboy clenched his jaws shut to prevent any sounds. He continued to feel Fernando pushing, and it felt as if there was some movement.

He looked down and saw that Jeff was staring directly into him. “Open your pussy, you know how to do it. I just showed you fucking imbecile. You really are worth nothing more than that pussy between you legs. You should just spend the rest of your worthless life with your pussy in the air, taking cocks and loads.”

Something snapped in Ralphieboy’s brain.  He recognized the truth: he was just a faggot pussy boi for men to use. Men like Jeff and Fernando.

As that brain section disintegrated, a new one came to be: he was a hole and he wanted to please any man. Right now, that man was Fernando. Jeff saw the change, smiled and said, “Hello pussyboi.”

Ralphieboy began pushing downward at the same time Fernando pushed up. He felt with each of these, his pussy was stretching even more.

Realizing he was still being held in place by Jeff, he told him to let him go.  Jeff did so, knowing he was there’s.

Ralphieboy, recognizing that he and Fernando were not enough, took control of the situation. First, he grabbed both of Jeff’s hands and placed them in his hips. Second, he called out to Sir.  Sir walked over and all Ralphieboy could mutter was shoulders.

Sir smiled at Ralphieboy and took his shoulders. Sir took control and said, “On 3,” and counted it down. On 3, Fernando thrusted up, and with the additional strength of Jeff and  Sir, Ralphieboy pushed down as hard as he could.

There was significant movement, but not penetration. 

Ralphieboy took control. “Twice more, back-to-back, on 3.” When everyone was ready, Ralphieboy counted to 3 and again everyone did there part.

Ralphieboy felt it, and Fernando confirmed it. It was almost done. 

“Ready? On 3.”

Ralphieboy groaned, cried out, “Fuck,” over and over. 

Fernando had breeched his hole.

Fernando groaned in absolute delight as he watched the head of his cock penetrate the pussy.

Jeff, who’s cock had been forced further into the pussy ring when Fernando penetrated, was  the only one of the three who could form a sentence. “Fuck, that is so fucking hot. Babe, I can feel you right next to me.  Good job pussyboi.”

Sir took his hands from Ralphieboy’s shoulders, lifted his head, and told him, “Look at me Ralph, you can do that.” Ralphieboy was lost in his mind, the multiple messages of pain, pleasure, pride were clouding his brain. Only hours ago, he was a closeted virgin; now he had two cocks in his ass.

At some distant and muffled part of his brain, he heard Sir call out to him; but it didn’t register at first, because Sir used his real name. He heard it again, louder and clearer, when Sir repeated it, with more force.

It took a major effort, but Ralph was able to focus enough to open his. He was looking into the face of Sir, who broke into a slight grin.

“There you are. Welcome back Ralph. How does it feel having Jeff and Fernando both in you?”

Ralph struggled to form words as he could barely keep focus. “Full. Hurts.”

Sir said, “I’m sure it does Ralph. We’re all proud of you Ralph. But you know you’re not done. You know there’s more you need to do to please these men, don’t you Ralph.”

Ralph nodded his head and the spoke clearly, but still with an audible struggle, “Not Ralph. Not Ralph.”

Sir smiled as he knew that Ralph was broken into two now. “What do you mean, ‘not Ralph’?”

Ralph was able to focus more, and with effort, he pushed himself down a little further on the two massive cocks in him. “My name is not Ralph. It’s Ralphieboy. Or pussyboi. Or faggot.” He said this while sliding another inch down, feeling his pussy stretching more with every inch.

Sir smiled, knowing he had corrupted another boy. “That’s good to hear Ralphieboy. You’ve accepted the truth. Now, tell us what you want.”

Ralphieboy hesitated only briefly, and then said, “I want the other cock. I want it as far in me as possible.  I want to be used.”

Sir replied, “As any pussyboi would want. Do it guys.”

Jeff took Ralphieboy in his arms again and pulled him to his chest, witch caused a groan to slip from Ralphieboy as his hole stretched open more from this happening.  “Good job pussyboi. Let me tell you a secret. We’ve always wanted to do this, but no boy could take us. We took your cherry; now you’re taking ours.”

Hearing this, Ralphieboy’s brain exploded as the pride enveloped him. He met Jeff’s eyes and thanked him for helping him learn who he was. What came out of his mouth next shocked all three men.

“Faster, get your dick in me faster. I need it. You need it. Fuck me.” As he said this he pushed backwards, taking another couple of inches”

Fernando only replied, “Fuck yeah pussyboi, here it comes.” Grabbing Ralphieboy by his shoulders, Fernando began to push forward, not stoping as the pussy opened as he forced his way in.

A minute later, Ralphieboy groaned as he felt Fernando’s pelvis against chi’s ass. He had both cocks in him. The feeling was intense from the stretch of his pussy, the overwhelming fullness and having both dicks inside the second hole.

Fernando gave the boy a minute to adjust to to what was going on. When he was ready to take the boy he said, “Here we go pussyboi.”

Fernando began to fuck Ralphieboy, pulling out a few inches and pushing back in.  He was taking his time now, so he could really pound this pussy.  With each action, Fernando pulled out further and pushed in harder.  He didn’t realize when it happened, but he heard Ralphieboy go from groaning in pain to moaning. He also felt Ralphieboy pushing back, only lightly so far, to meet Fernando thrusting in.

Fernando knew what this meant; the pussyboi wanted it. He pulled his dick all the way to the ridge cog his cock head before slamming back in.

Jeff stayed right where he was, not needing to do anything. Fernando’s fucking was giving Jeff the feeling of being masturbated in the hole.

Fernando’s fucking lasted several minutes and less then halfway through, he felt the pussy give up all resistance o the cock fucking it. Ralphieboy was also doing his part, pushing his pussy back to meet Fernando.

Jeff was the first to call out, “I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna breed your pussy again.” Just after saying it, Jeff began shooting his load deep in the pussyboi.

This was too much for Fernando, feeling Jeff’s cock spasming in the pussy and feeling the cum. Fernando exploded with a verbal barrage in Spanish, before he too unloaded deep in the pussy.

After several minutes of cooling down, Fernando slowly slid out of the pussy and then helped Ralphieboy slide off Jeff’s cock. Ralphieboy fell to his side on the mattress in pure exhaustion.

Joey is one lucky boy!  

• Like 1