The Further Destruction Of Joey

• 1 month later...

Part 9

I started walking out, stopped at the door and I don’t know what came over me.  I turned to him and said, “Thank you Sir.”

What the hell is going on with me?  I came to get meds to NOT get HIV and then take another AIDS load.  And the demon?  I already forgot what he said, but the face is vivid.

I looked at the time and realized I had to be at practice in 15 minutes.  What the hell would happen there?  I ran to the locker room and found my next humiliation waiting.  Plastered on my locker were printed pictures of me with my face covered in piss and licking the urinal.  Another with my lips wrapped around the big dick that was pissing down my throat.  The guys looked at me, at least a few did.  Some would not look at me, others just called me names like “Faggot” and “Piss whore.”  I opened my locker and found that my uniform had been altered, with my pants now being really short shorts and missing the ass, my jersey now had my name marked out and “Queerboy” in its place.

I looked to the coach, who was standing in his doorway, and he just smirked at me and waved me over.  The guys looked at me as I walked over and I could hear them all suddenly be silent.  “Hey queer, I heard you were a little busy after leaving here this morning?”

I tried looking him in the face, but I couldn’t even do that. I just stood there, eyes down, and waited for him to finish his humiliation. 

“Nothin’ you want to tell the guys?  Or do you know they’ve already seen your film debut?” 

I nodded my head.

“Oh, but they only saw what was posted.  They don’t know the other stuff do they?”

My head snapped up and looked him in the eyes.

“what do you want me to tell them coach?  Just tell me what you know and what you want me to tell them.  I’m done fighting you.  You won? Okay?  You’ve gotten me humiliated in front of them.  What more?”

“Oh, I’m sorry fag.  Did you think I was done?  No, not by a long shot.  You tried to make a fool out of me, in front of MY team.  I am far from done.  You’re going to be a lesson to all of these little shitheads.  You try and fuck with me, I will destroy you.  Now, I hear you failed a midterm this morning?  Or was it that you didn’t even show up?”

“I didn’t show up.  I failed it.  Does that mean I’m off the team?”

“Off the team?  Not even close.  I spoke with your professor and he told me the make-up plan you put in place with him.  Very interesting use of your talents.”

I hung my head down. 

“Get on your knees, bitch.”

“Coach, please don’t…”

“NOW,” he said in a very sharp tone.

I dropped to my knees in front of him.

“Now team, I told you earlier that the bitch here is available for you to use in any way you want.”  Some of you have already seen his video from just after he left here this morning.  I want you to actually see him in his new role first hand.”

“C’mon coach, don’t make us see that faggot shit.  It’s disgusting.”

“You’re right Smith, it is disgusting.  But you’re gonna see a small part.  Open your mouth bitch.” 

I looked up at him and he was unzipping his pants.  I opened my mouth.

Coach stopped and then zipped up again.  “I have a better idea.  A team building exercise.  Faggot, get in the showers.”

I started to get up.  “Did I give you permission to stand up?”  I looked at him again, and got back on my knees. 

That smirk was back.  “Crawl to the showers.  On your hands and knees.”

I didin’t even try to fight it.  I started crawling towards the guys and they parted to let me through.

I heard them muttering, some started to taunt me, some sounded sorry for what I was going through.  Without warning, I felt a belt slap hard against my ass and I fell forward, squealing in pain.  “Get the fuck up you worthless bitch,” the coach snarled.

I got back up and felt another belt slap me, and then another.  By the time I finally made it to the showers, I must have been whipped at least 10 times.  Tears were streaming down my face and my back and ass felt like they were on fire.  “Look closely at the faggot, just watch.”

I heard guys ask what they were looking for and then heard the first, “Holy shit, what’s going on?” I looked over and saw the red fading and the welts disappear.  The coach just laughed and said, “Tell em, bitch.”

“It’s something that was done to me, I don’t know how or by who.  I can’t be damaged, but I feel the pain.  And, my…” I looked to the coach and he simply nodded.

“And my ass doesn’t get loose.  I’m like a virgin each time I get fucked.  No matter how many guys fuck me, or how big they are, I tighten back up after they finish.”

I could see looks that varied from disgust to now a few that looked interested.  The outfielder from earlier caught my eye and licked his lips.

“Get on your knees in front of your teammates.”  I did and it felt weird being almost naked in front of 20 guys who were fully dressed.

“Now the team building exercise.  Each of you is going to take your turn and piss on Collins.  I don’t give a fuck what you do, piss on him or make him drink it, he loves both.  Any guy that refuses or can’t do it, you’re giving me 50 laps.”

I heard several guys say they weren’t going to do it and I looked at the coach.  That damn smirk was still there.

The outfielder was first.  “Faggot, you aren’t worth 1 lap, let alone 50.”  He walked up and pulled his dick out and began pissing on me, starting at my crotch and moving up my chest.  I looked up at him and saw a look of pleasure on his face and when he caught me staring he said, “Open up that mouth and tilt back.”  I followed his direction and he pissed right in my mouth.  With no direction given to swallow, I sat there and let it fill my mouth.  “Drink it pig.”  I began swallowing as fast as I could.  I heard multiple guys muttering how disgusting this was but they were saying it as they all stepped forward in 2s and 3s.  Soon I was getting piss from every direction, on my face and in my mouth, my nose was filled a couple times even.  1 guy stepped behind me and told me, “Spread that ass bitch.”  I did and I felt a really heavy load of piss spray on my hole, causing it to open and some of it to pour.  “That is so sick, your ass looks likes it drinking my piss.”

After 18 of the 20 guys pissed on me, the coach told them I was their personal urinal for the rest of the season, but only in the showers.  The guys walked out quietly, with 2 looking at the coach, who only said they could start their 50 laps now.

I looked up to the coach and he said, “Take a shower, you stink. Then get out of here.  You’re expected at your dorm soon.”

I showered, and got back into the bitch’s clothes.  For some reason I felt a little more of a bounce.

I headed back to my dorm, seeing people still staring and pointing me out.  I saw a couple of guys I recognized from the football team staring at me and I simply nodded my head and said, “yeah, its me,” and kept walking.

Getting back to my dorm, I got to my door and saw some notes on my white board outside the door.  “Let me tap that ass” and “Suck my balls dry faggot” were written there.  I simply reached up and wiped it off.

I unlocked my door and walked in, dropping my bag when I saw Sir sitting there.

“Hello, Joey.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1

Part 10

I unlocked my door and walked in, dropping my bag when I saw Sir sitting there.

“Hello, Joey.”

“Hi Sir. What are… How’d you..” I trailed off.  “I really don’t even need to ask do i?”

He smiled and shook his head, “No boy, you really don’t.  Open your bag.”

I looked at him, confused.  “My bag, why?”

The smile faded and was replaced with a look of slow burning anger.  “OPEN IT.”

I opened my bag, and handed it to him, realizing too late why he demanded it.

He took the bag, and removed the paper bag from it.  He looked back to me and only smiled.  “I know why you did this boy.”

“I’m scared Sir.”

“I know boy.  Open your door.”

“My door, but…”

“The more you challenge, the worse it’ll be for you. Do it.”

I opened the door part way and looked for approval.  Not getting anything, I opened it all the way.

“Now tell me why you are not wearing your clothes from this morning.  I specifically directed you not to change.”

I detailed fully, with guys walking down the hall, what had happened earlier, the gang bang in the bathroom, the bitch being given my shirt and shorts and me getting his clothes.  All the while I could feel people watching and listening.  Sir nodded approvingly.

“Brother Robert gave me a full report of what happened and that you followed directions fairly well.  I’m very proud that you have brought another boy into the fold already, on your first day.  I will be meeting the bitch later on to test him out.”

“Brother Robert?  He…”

“You NEVER use a Brother’s name boy.  You do not have that privilege.”

“Sir, I am sorry.”

“Strip to your jockstrap.  Let’s see how you are looking.”

“Strip?  But the door is…”

“Open, yes I’m aware of that.  But the guys who’ve been standing there listening to your story don’t care if you strip, do you guys?”  I started to turn but Sir stopped me, “Eyes on me Joey.”

I took off all of my clothes except the jockstrap, hearing the guys behind me laugh.

Sir eyed me and reached behind me and stuck a finger in my ass.  “Tight and wet.  Good boy.”

“Your next lesson begins now Joey. And will prepare you for your next adventure.  Get on the bed, next to me, on your knees.”

I did as I was told.  Sir then verbally and physically manipulated me until I was in the position he wanted.  Face down in a pillow, back arched and ass up in the air.  I heard a voice from the doorway, “Damn I’d love a piece of that.” 

Sir said, “That’s what he is here for.  But it’ll cost you.”

The voice said, “I don’t have enough.”

Sir responded, “He’s on discount right now. $1 a fuck.”

I groaned, realizing what Sir thought of me. 

“Shut the fuck up Joey.  You made over three grand last night.  You can make yourself affordable to these nice young men.  You boys interested or not?”

I saw a dollar drop in front of the pillow and felt a cock at my ass.  For what seemed like hours, I felt multiple guys fuck me and an incessant burning in my ass as loads were dumped in me.  Sir made me turn and look at him and I saw my phone in his hand, recording my ass being bred over and over. 

“Tell the men watching this who you are.”

“My name is Joey Collins.”

“Now tell them what you are.”

“I’m a… I’m a cumdump.  I take any load, any where, any time.”

As I said that, another guy unloaded in me and I moaned from the burning in my ass.

After the string of guys ended, I heard Sir say, “Get up and close the door.”

I walked to the door, cum dripping down my leg, and closed the door.

I walked back to Sir and kneeled at his feet.

“Give me your pill bag boy.”  I reached to the bag which had fallen on the floor and handed it to him.

He took the bottles out and looked at them.  “So these help prevent you from getting infected?   You want to reject my gift to you and the gifts from Him, and Marquise and Brother Robert?  And however many other tainted loads you’ve taken?”

I looked at him and nodded.  “I don’t want to get sick Sir.  I don’t want to get AIDS.”

He smiled at me.  “The thing is Joey, you’ve been committed to this.  My Sir has already selected you as his next offering to Our Lord Lucifer.  So you are going to take these pills, and one by one, you are going to crush them, just as your hopes of not getting infected will be crushed.”

He handed me the bottles and sat and watched.  He recorded me as I poured the pills out onto a book.  He recorded me, making me apologize to each of the known men who’ve given me toxic loads for rejecting their gifts.  When I finished, he made me refill the bottles with the crushed life saving pills. 

“Now boy, put those on your desk where you will see them every morning and night.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 2

So good news/bad news.  

Bad news: i've been in a personal depression funk (don't worry, nothing serious.)

Good news: This funk has reinvigorated my imagination into destroying Joey.

Best news: I've written 2 new sections.  I'll upload the next one after clearing it with a moderator (if that can be done?).  

You'll have to wait for (or earn with positive feedback/encouragement) the 2nd part

• Upvote 3

Part 11

“Get dressed, we’re going for a ride.”

I put on the shirt and pants and looked at the money on the bed.  I reached down, picked it up and made a nice stack and handed it to Sir.

“No, boy, that’s yours.  You get to keep the small money you earn.  We keep the big money.  As a matter of fact, you’ve already brought in a big pile.”

I put the money in my desk after making sure that I would not need it tonight.

We walked out to the car, with Sir’s hand down the back of my pants, fingering my cum cunt.

He caught me staring at him, “What are you thinking about boy?”

“I… uh, nothing.”

He jammed his finger harder, making me whimper and catching the looks of others.

“Answer me when I ask you a question.”

“Sorry Sir. It’s just that, I uh…”

“You’re avoiding the answer.”

“I like it when you do that.”

“Do what boy?”

“Please, don’t make me say it out here.”

He stopped in mid-stride and worked a second finger in, making me whimper again.  “They’re watching us boy.  I’m pretty sure they know what I’m doing to you.  Now you can answer the truth or I can make you drop your pants right out here and let everyone see what is going on.  Your choice.”

“I like it when you’re fingering me.  Fingering my cunt.”

A couple people heard me and signaled disgust.

“Good boy.  You are learning to like this all aren’t you?  Being a slut, taking dick and cum from everybody that wants to fuck you.”

“No Sir.  I don’t like that.  It’s only…”

“Aww, Joey are you falling for me?”

“I…I don’t know.”

“Have you ever heard the term Stockholm Syndrome?”  When I shook my head, he explained it and said that’s probably what I’m doing.

We walked the rest of the way to the car in silence, his 2 fingers rubbing my wet cunt.

“Where are we going Sir?  What will I be doing?”

He smiled and said, “the only thing that you are good for.  You’re gonna be spreading that ass all night long.  No gag, no blindfold.  Just you, legs spread, and hole getting fucked and seeded over and over.”

We drove to a motel across the river, a beat up old place that looked like it had been closed for years.  There was one parking space left, by the office, and I could see that guys were sitting in their cars.

“Strip to your strap and then go to the clerk.  Tell him, ‘I’m the cunt cum dump for room 17’.”

I looked at Sir, hoping he was kidding, but saw the look on his face.  I did as ordered, leaving the shirt and pants in the car.  I saw guys staring at me as I opened the door and got out, naked except for my crusty jockstrap.  I walked to the office, if you could call it that, and saw a guy in his 60s, old and showing every sign of age.

“I, I’m the cunt cum dump for room 17.”

The guy looked at me, stood up and looked me over.  “His best yet.  Turn around.”  I turned, facing the door way to the parking lot and watched Sir as he pulled out and drove away.  Without warning, I felt a collar being placed around my neck and turned to say something, I felt a sharp pain in my side, seeing a stun gun before I lost consciousness and tumbled to the ground.

I came to only a few minutes later I think, but now found myself staring at myself, in a collar and jockstrap.  It took a moment for my head to clear and only then did I notice my wrists cuffed together above my head.  The cuffs were latched to a hook on the bar between the headposts.

I looked around and saw the desk clerk standing at the foot of the bed, stepping out of his pants.  “Welcome back bitch.  Was hoping you’d be awake by the time I got ready to fuck you.”

I tried to speak, but no words came out, even though my mouth moved.

“You are not going to be making noise until I allow you; It’s a specialty of mine.  I like to get really rough with the boys, and let my buddies do the same. We’ve gotten into some trouble before form you little bitches screaming in pain.  So now, you can scream all you want, and you’re going to be.  No one will hear a word.”

I watched as he finished getting undressed and was horrified by the site of his naked body.  There were tattoos all over his body of heads blasted open, words that I can’t bear to even think about.  The two worst ones were the swastika between his saggy pecs and right below that, another bio-hazard symbol.  I closed my eyes as I felt the bed sag as he climbed on. 
“Aww, did you not like my tattoos?” 

When I didn’t answer or open my eyes, I received a painful knee to the nuts.  I roared out in pain, but no sound came out. 

“When you’re asked a question,” another knee to the balls, “You will fucking acknowledge me boy.”

Tears streaked my face from the intense pain.  I looked at him and mouthed, “Yes Sir.”

As I silently spoke those words, a wet and horribly disgusting load of phlegm was spit into my mouth.  “Swallow.  Get used to the taste, it might be the best taste in your mouth for the next several hours.”

I gagged as I swallowed the putrid liquid.

“Lift your legs and show me that cunt I spent so much on.”

I struggled between the pain and his large body but was able to get my legs up.  Apparently they weren’t high enough as he spread them wider and I could feel the muscles stretch to their maximum.  He reached over me, and I was overwhelmed by the stench coming from his underarms and was disgusted when sweat dropped into my mouth.  I felt something lock onto my ankle and saw the same manner of clasp take hold of first my left, then my right ankles.

“You figured out the specialty of this room yet bitch?”  I shook my head.

“This is another of my special creations.  It keeps you open for us to use and abuse that pussy of yours, whether a guy wants you missionary or doggy style.  Simple flip and you’re either looking at the guy making love to you, or your looking at the wall as a guy rapes you like a bitch.  And with our friends tonight, there isn’t much difference between making love and raping you, it’s all gonna hurt you.”

“Look up, I want you to watch me enter you.”

I looked up at the mirror on the ceiling and saw his dick, not too long, but thick.  He was pierced at the tip, the ring appeared to have serrations on it.  His dick looked like it had a condom on it, but, it was…different.  It looked metallic and it looked to be serrated as well.

“I don’t use lube, so hopefully you still got some cum in there.”  I felt, and saw, him place the tip of the piercing to my hole and I could already feel the pain.  He slammed into me, going balls deep.  As every centimeter of his cock slid into me, I felt the pain from the serrated sheath as it shredded my hole.  I screamed in agony as I felt my hole begin to tear open.

The guy was brutal, pulling out all the way and slamming back in.  “Gotta open that cunt up so I know my poison takes hold in you.  Also, gotta teach you a lesson that white men are your only true cock masters and that you take nigger dick because you’re a pathetic bitch.” He held me down on the mattress, squeezing my throat as he roared out, “I’m fucking killing you boy.  Either my death seed in your pussy or my hand around your throat. FUUUCCK!”  I felt the load erupt in my hole and burn hotter than most loads before, probably because of the tears he had caused.

I saw the light in the room fade as he continued to choke me.  The last thought I had was, “I’m dying now.  No more of this.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1