Our First Time Giving The Gift

This is a true story:

On 1/28/16 I was diagnosed as being POZ , the news hit my BF and I hard as he too tested POZ. Over the last year we had been doing a lot of PNP and had not been taking our meds the way we should have, so we have no one to blame but our selves.

I'm not going to hide what my status is so on groups like this and others I listed I was now POZ. With in hours I started to get emails asking me to give them the gift of becoming POZ.

This one person kept hounding us to no end , so my BF and l went to a local Starbucks to meet him and try to talk him out of this for 3 hours, as he kept saying either we POZ him or he will find someone else. All the wile my dick is getting harder and harder just thinking of doing this, before he leaves we tell him to do a very deep clean out like you are going to be fisted. Later I ask my BF how he felt about doing this and he said if he could bend him over the table and dry fuck right in Starbucks. We call him back and said we will do it as we have friend who place we can use.

As we ride over to Brooklyn our dick are raging hard and can't wait to start. We told the one we are about to POZ that we are bring over some friends to witness this and he agrees.

Once we get there we ask him for the last time about taking our toxic loads that could make him POZ , all he says is he wants it. He is on the bed and I take out a dildo get him on all fours, I spit on his pink hole and start to work it in his so to be wreck hole. The only lube we will use is our toxic spit. As we both have a PA this might help as I lost the coin flip as to who is to be first. My BF is not going to be gentle as this is not love but to do all we can to bury our toxic seed in his ( We hope ) in his former neg hole and he gets his wish of being POZZED for life. I get sloppy seconds but it's ok as his hole is now well lube hole with my BF cum. I'm really getting off as the people watching are calling him a pig and he is getting off as they are also using him as a urinal when they have to piss. We even have him clean off our dicks after we shoot our loads in his hole. By the time we are finished the BF and I dump 4 loads each in his hole and after we are finished we shove a large butt plug in his hole and tell him to not take it out for 8 hours and give us a call about what comes out. Then we kick him out and the real party starts as we now become the cum dumps for thous who witness this.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 39

Fuck yes. Give the gift to as many chasers as possible. There always seems to be a shortage of gifters. Remember chaser once you poz up, you owe to your fellow chasers to pass the gift along.

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

This up date is he is running a fever and lets hope it’s the fuck flu.

Hot. Sounds like you guys passed your gift along. Hope he follows your example and spreads it to as many other guys as possible

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Tell us the story about the 2nd one! If the 2nd doesn't convert from the raw fucks you already gave him, put him in restraints on a sling or fuck bench and breed him relentlessly all weekend long...a real sexcation!!!

;) ;)

• Upvote 1