Cody's Raw Sex Adventures

Guest nudedude

I have to agree with most everyone on here, Versbbguy, you fucking rock!  You have me down hitting all my sensitive spots dead on! Lol, I love it.  I feel like I'm in the action.  Please keep it going.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/7/2016 at 9:12 AM, versbbguy said:

Not sure when I'll get back to it Docebrown, I've been working on "Kevin is HIV+" right now

versbbguy, no need to rush getting back here until you're ready, but we'd love to hear more.  I discovered your Cody series after joining and it's taken me well over a week to get finally through them all.  They're so hot I keep having 'interruptions' and have to stop lol 

Young Cody, younger Tyler, father/son, brother/brother, college roommates, young chasers begging for loads, former chasers turned gifters, hidden cams, corruption, piss fucking, conversion parties, med-resistant strains, forced chastity - it's hitting so many hot buttons that now whenever I hear the name Cody, my cock automatically starts to twitch! 

Keep up the good work on the stories, and good luck in your own hunt!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, YourBasicPerv said:

versbbguy, no need to rush getting back here until you're ready, but we'd love to hear more.  I discovered your Cody series after joining and it's taken me well over a week to get finally through them all.  They're so hot I keep having 'interruptions' and have to stop lol 

Young Cody, younger Tyler, father/son, brother/brother, college roommates, young chasers begging for loads, former chasers turned gifters, hidden cams, corruption, piss fucking, conversion parties, med-resistant strains, forced chastity - it's hitting so many hot buttons that now whenever I hear the name Cody, my cock automatically starts to twitch! 

Keep up the good work on the stories, and good luck in your own hunt!

Very well said...and I completely agree. This Cody series has it all. It really hits all the right spots! ("Kevin is HIV+" is good as well) Versbbguy, you are one hell of a storyteller! 

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This chapter is dedicated to joethomas and his hot, unmedicated poz dick.

CHAPTER 13:

Chris:  Watching Ty being bred and then seeing him naked and blindfolded in front of us was almost too much.  My cock was very hard and very wet.  Just then my phone buzzed.  Our exchange follows:

Jake: sup

My mind reeled at the thought of of Jake.  That guy has impeccable timing.

Chris: Hard and horned.  And wet.

Jake: Oh, yeah?  Wanna fuck?

Chris: Hell yeah.  Come over.  I wanna see this hole bred.

Jake: Hot!  Can be over in about a half hour or so.

Chris: Cool.

Jake: Hope you want it.  I must be potent.  I knocked up two guys recently I’ve been fucking.

I mouthed the words 'Fuck yeah', a perverted grin crossing my face at the idea of Jake breeding Ty.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark:  The sight of my son fucking and dumping a poz load in a young guy’s ass normally makes me hard as fuck, but at that moment my cock was locked down in a cock cage, which was becoming somewhat uncomfortable.  Tyler might just be 20, but he was hot and ready, and apparently taking unmedicated loads like a champ.  I knew Chris said he was on PrEP, then went off of it for his at-the-time boyfriend, then started taking it again, but now he’s obviously off.  So young and full on bug chasing.  Chris and I watched as he flushed a nearly full bottle of Truvada down the toilet, returning with an empty bottle, all to entice Cod to breed him.  I had never known Cody to be so adamant about something.  He must been determined to poz Tyler, although, to be honest, I was somewhat jealous that Cod chose to fuck Tyler rather than fuck me.  I really wanted Cod's poz swimmers deep inside my ass.

In front of us, Tyler was on his knees, leaning into the large chair as Cody teasing the crack of Tyler's ass, even as he looked at me, licking his lips.  They were both teasing us.  Precum leaked from my cock as my boy gave the impression he wanted to fuck the chrome off my bumper.  If at that very moment I wasn't poz, I definitely intended to convert and Cody was just the man to make it happen.  I wished I was at home with him right now having hot, sweaty, piggy dad/son sex the way should be.  Mentally I could hear myself shouting "Cod, POZ ME!" as I watched him wipe his precum all up and down the crack of Tyler’s perfect little ass.

Chris was watching as intently as was I, so I gave him a hint of my condition by taking his hand and moving it so his fingers were bathed in the precum flowing from my cock head.  Smiling, Chris licked his fingers clean as we both watched intently as Cody's poz dick continued slowly torturing Tyler's ass.

“You need more boy," Cody piped up.

“Yeah, yeah,” Tyler softly murmured, his lips barely moving. 

“Good boy.  I think there’s at least one more load for you.  I'm gonna ruin that hole for you, boy.  That what you want?”

“Fuck yeah,” Tyler again murmured.

“Gonna knock you up boy,” Cody softly grunted, adding “Now, move over to the couch for me,” instructed, gently guiding Tyler into position.

Chris and I were occupying the couch so we stood and moved out of the way, conscientiously moving quietly, but I got the impression Tyler suspected he and Cody were not alone, that there was one or more present in the room, and he apparently was on the cusp of saying something when he was distracted when Cody who gently guided on his knees, towards the couch, instructing him “That’s it boy … don’t talk … just move your body, gonna get you in position, ready for more cock.”  Complying, Tyler didn't say a word but moved into the position as Cody directed.

Chris and I re-seated ourselves at opposite ends of the couch so that Cody and Tyler were in the center.  Once in position Cody reached around giving feeling Tyler’s cock a feel, noting “You need to nut, Ty.  You really need to get off.”  Tyler nodded in agreement as Cody felt him up.  Cody gestured to me, indicating he wanted me closer.  When I was re-seated, Cody placed my hand on Tyler's ass, gesturing that I should explore Tyler's butt.  

"Aahhhhhh….” moaned Tyler as I played with him.  As Cody was also exploring Tyler's body, using two hands, Tyler must have known there were at least two in the room, although he didn't actually say as much, rather he indicated his understanding with subtle bodily movements.  

Leaning in, Cody kissed me, whispering very, very quietly “Suck him … suck him off … don’t swallow the load, though.”  I grinned, gave Cody a quick kiss, nodded and squeezed into the space between Tyler and the couch in order to get at the boy’s cock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris:  My arm pits were sweating profusely as I watched my little brother being fucked and bred on cam, but as I witnessed this all play out in front of me, I felt dampness not only in my pits, but also at my crotch.  Not only did I crave sex with Tyler - I also wanted Cody’s poz cock.  And both Tyler and Cody were right in front of me.  I needed to play with these guys, and I also knew it was possible I had already converted, if only because Jake had been regularly fucking me as of late.  I relished the possibility that in fucking Tyler, I might, through my rigid cock, transmit Jake’s virus into his body.  I thought to myself “I’m in heat … I need to fuck and I need to be fucked,” adding the thought "Tyler is such a hot little slut he deserves a big, possibly poz load from his older brother.  Right?”

Cody told Tyler to move toward the couch and guided him in that direction.  Mark and I moved out of the way.  When Cody and Tyler were situated, Cody went back to teasing Tyler’s hole.  “Mmmmm...”, I heard Tyler moan as Cody rubbed his cock up and down Tyler's ass crack.  

“You need to nut, Ty, you need to get off,” Cody commented as he continued to tease Ty, simultaneously reaching around to feel him up.  Tyler moaned his approval as he pinched his tits.  I could see the sea of sweat pouring down his chest.  Cody was virtually torturing Ty, rubbing and licking the back of his neck, and nudging his hole.  Cody looked over at at the two of us, and motioned for his Dad to move in closer, and when he was sufficiently close, Cody pulled him in very close, gave him a kiss, and whispered a couple of words in Mark's ear.  Mark returned Cody's kiss, stooped down, taking Tyler’s cock into his mouth. 

“Ahhhhhhh… ahhhh...” escaped a moan from Tyler, and a part of me was a bit jealous of my little brother.  

Perhaps recognizing my sheer need to get some action, Cody shot me a grin, and gestured for me to make a silent approach, and when I was within reach Cody asked “You need some more cock in your ass Ty?  That what you need?” as his cock continued to massage Tyler's ass crack.  

“Ahhhh… ahhhhh … mmmmm yes … yes, … please,” Ty answered, almost purring as he responded to the invitation and to Mark's expert ministrations to his cock.

Cody spat in his hand, took my cock, smiled, and then positioned my cock against Tyler's hole murmuring “You’re about to get it Ty, you’re about to the cock you want so bad.”  

I suppose Ty could most certainly recognize Cody was accompanied by another guy, but he didn't seem to respond as if he knew what was about to happen.  

Pushing me into position behind Tyler, Cody spread Tyler’s cheeks apart with one hand as he simultaneously scooped the precum oozing off of my cock and smearing it onto Tyler's hole.  Cody further prepared us by rubbing a bit of cool lube onto my cock and into Tyler's crack.  I took great inward pleasure in the thought of playing a role in Tyler's seroconversion.  As a counselor at an HIV testing and outreach center, I had counseled many men on ways to avoid HIV, and Tyler and I had had more than one conversation on the subject, yet there we were, horny, naked, and wet.  I was about to fuck and breed my brother’s ass, and I was about to do so, knowing that after several extremely hot and extremely unsafe fuck sessions which culminated in Jake filling me with his poz sperm, I might well have also seroconverted.

One or two rubs and Cody made it clear he wanted my cock inside Tyler and, applying pressure to the small of my back, he guided my cock into Tyler's ass.

“Ahhhh…. Ahhhh… so good,” cooed Ty.  

Cody leaned over and in a quiet, soft voice asked “That what you want boy?”

“Yes … ahhh… yes”, moaned Tyler.

“Glad you like it, boy.  You can have this cock any time you want it," Cody remarked.

Before this occasion I had never fucked Ty, but I remember thinking, hoping that this would be the first of many such occasions.  My rock hard, well lubricated cock ground its way ever deeper into Tyler’s beautifully smooth butt.  I took hold of his waist and slowly pull him onto my dick, allowing his weight to drive it even deeper.

“Ahhhh…. Fuck… Fuck… so good,” I involuntarily moaned out loud.  Recognizing my voice, I felt a jolt surge through Tyler.  It was my turn to smile at Cody.  Now Tyler knew my bare cock was inside his ass.  Of course what Tyler didn't know was the frequency with which Jake fucked me, and likewise the relatively high probability I was actually poz.  Sadist that I can be, I thought “Maybe I’ll get tested later.”

Tyler and I got into rhythm, pumping our cocks in unison, my hard cock slipping in and out of Ty's ass, matching Ty's every motion.  Then hands grabbed my waist, held us still for a moment, as a large knob pushed against my hole.  Cody’s hard, fat cock was sliding deep inside my ass.  I moaned uncontrollably as it completely filled my fucking warm asshole.

The rhythm of the session had now completely changed as Cody, in joining the group, immediately took control.  With each thrust of his pulsating cock deep in my ass, the power of his plunges pushed my cock deeper into Tyler, causing his cock to echo the motion inside Mark's warm wet mouth.  With each cycle Cody almost completely withdrew his hard-on from my ass, with only his cock head remaining inside my hole.  I did the same, and supposed Ty was doing the same inside Mark's mouth.  Soon we were all in unison, and another vigorous, urgent cycle of pounding cock ensued.

I knew Cody had just blown a load, and therefore could fuck me without concern of cumming, but with each thrust into my little brother I was closer and closer to falling over the edge into the abyss.  It was so hot:  fucking my brother while he mouth-fucked Cody’s Dad and as Cody fucked me.  Gradually Cody increased the tempo of his assault on my ass, which caused me to do the same to Ty, and Ty followed suit to Mark.  “Ohhhhh fuck… so good… your cock is so fucking good,” I heard Tyler murmur, as, over and over, the hairs of my sweaty crotch slammed against his ass.

Notwithstanding the intensity of the three-way, not until Ty blew his massive cum load into Mark's mouth did a chain reaction result in everyone else getting off:  just as Tyler's balls were draining themselves into Mark, Tyler's ass muscles tightened around my cock, causing me to violently orgasm, with the result I completely filled Ty's amazing ass gobs and gobs of hot white, possibly poisonous, semen spurting from the head of my dick.  Each volley of cum caused me to gasp in pleasure.  

Not surprisingly, my orgasm pushed Cody over the edge:  his hard cock swelled in my ass, his balls retracted, readying themselves for an explosion, which immediately followed with Cody filling my ass with his infected seed.  As Cody’s orgasm began to take control of him, his grasp on my waist clamped even stronger and he repeatedly plunged his hips against my ass, sending his angry cock deeper than ever before.  Shot after shot of cum fired from his cock deep inside my hole, filling me with his own special sauce.  He gave me his warm, gooey, toxic cum, as I filled my brother with a concoction which I hoped to be similarly toxic.

It seemed to me each man's orgasm lasted a life time, that my cock just kept filling Ty's ass, even as my ass was being filled by Cody.  Still, eventually we all began to slow our violent thrusts, eventually coming to a complete stop as the last drops of spunk drained from our rock hard cocks into each other’s body.

I softly kissed and licked Tyler’s neck the way Cody had, softly murmuring “Love you Ty,” thereby letting him confirm my identity.

"Oh my god, that’s fucking fantastic!" Cody enthusiastically commented, as, having caught his breath, he withdrew from my ass.  No one could possibly have missed the plopping sound which accompanied his withdraw.

We separated and Cody reached around me, pulling off Tyler’s blindfold.  Tyler looks down at Mark, who's mouth was closed and presumably full of cum.  Glancing first at me, and then at Cody, I could see Tyler was processing what just happened.  A smile passed over his face.  

“Dad,” Cody expectantly commented, prompting Mark to rise to his feet and give me a deep, French kiss, a kiss that seemed endless.  From my peripheral vision, it seemed Tyler was watching intently, so I'd like to think he was well aware Mark and I weren't merely tongue wrestling, but rather Mark was actively sharing Tyler’s load with me, that, for the first time, I was tasting my baby brother’s semen.  Eventually Mark and I parted, and n so doing, a few drops escaped our lip lock and dribbled down onto my chin.

No words are spoken as we’re all enjoying the light of our orgasm.  I look at Tyler.  His eyes, pleading, looking at me.  Subconsciously I leaned in toward him, and he leaned in towards me.  Suddenly we were kissing, and as we did so, I remember thinking “I sure hope he can taste some of his own delicious spunk."  

Cody and Mark dressed and left as Tyler and I made out.  I couldn't get enough of my baby brother.  The thought that I had dumped a load in his ass kept my cock wet, and it was clear Tyler was excited, if only because of the kisses with which he showered me.  Eventually, however, we broke off kissing, and simply gazed at each others, only to smile, and resume kissing.

After several minutes passed, I found my lips to be all but numb - there's only so much making out one can undertake - apparently.  I couldn't believe we had waited so long to play with each other, so I got to my feet, took his hand, and suggested "Let’s go to my room.”

Tyler shot me a quick smile and nodded in agreement.  Once there, we climbed into bed, and I reached over him to confirm the camera was still recording - I wanted a record of the hot scene of two brothers about to have sex.  Then an idea hit me, "Be right back Ty… don’t go anywhere.”

Jumping out of bed, I walked into the living room, searching the closet for two of the test kits from work.  Before I found the kit, however, Jake’s head appeared in the window of the front door.  I opened the door even before he could knock, and gestured for him to enter.  Giving him a quick kiss, I softly welcomed him saying “Come on in sexy … you’re just in time for some fun … get naked.”  Jake smiled, gave me another kiss, and removed his shirt, ad I returned to the closet, finally locating the two HIV test kits of which I was thinking.  

Giving me a quizical look, Jake gestured at the kits.  

“Just gonna run a test for Ty and myself," I explained, adding “Stay here for a minute, get naked and let me start these,… be right back.”

Taking the test kits into my bedroom, I placed them on the night table, sat down, and gave Tyler a kiss.  He asked “You wanna test?  Can’t we...."

“Yeah, we could wait but I wanna know now,” I responded as I opened the kits, swabbed our arms, and put the test strips into the liquid.  Kissing Tyler another time, I commented "One more time, be right back sexy."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 25

• 2 weeks later...

This chapter is dedicate to @RotzBBengel, because I think he will appreciate the story line.

CHAPTER 14

As I’m about to head back to the living room a dirty thought occurs to me, I say it to Ty softly and with a lustful tone, “Get on all fours sexy.  I only wanna see that hot hole of yours teasin’ me when I get back … face down, ass up”.  Ty just looks at me his tongue hanging slightly out of his mouth and his best “fuck me” eyes and I quickly leave the room before my dick ‘accidentally’ falls into his ass again. 

I feel perverted.  I’m intentionally putting my own health at risk by having raw sex with Jake, and I’ve made peace with being poz.  Jake and I glorify it when we fuck, and personally, I keep hoping one of his toxic loads does the deed and knocks me up.  But the fucking dirty pervert in me really wants Ty to take a poz load from Jake, and the truly perverted part of my brain wants him HIV-positive, too.  Just the thought of that waiting hole is making me leak.  I feel like a horny lab rat testing the effects of too much caffeine, I’m hard, energized, and running circles in a maze.  I can smell the dampness in my pits; its nearly too much for me.

When I get to the living room, Jake is sitting there on the couch looking hot as fuck – naked and ready.  “Hey sexy”, I say as he moves toward me, and grab on to his cock while planting a kiss on him.  “Ready to breed my tight neg …”, and I momentarily pause.  He looks at me deliciously and reaches around to feel my hole, I know he thinks he’s fucking me.  I quickly add, “… baby bro, Ty?”.  I can see the words register as he looks intently at me.  A smiles slowly develops on his face, “Dude … you’re fucking your little brother… that’s fucking twisted!”, he says.  He reaches over and grabs a framed photo of me and Ty and glares at it.  I put my hand on his ass and respond, “Well… I am now”, and then gently take the photo from him and setting it back down.  He gives me another evil grin.  I move to get my laptop and turn the cam recording software back on.  I turn it around to show Jake, “See”, I tell him.  On the screen you can clearly see Ty waiting ass up, “That’s a perfect little twinky ass waiting for another poz load”. 

Knowing Jake, I can almost imagine the twisted thoughts going through his head as he looks at the screen, then at me, then back, smiling as he does.  “Fuck I’m so horny”, he says as I set the laptop down.  “Me too”, I respond, and I see Jake raise an eyebrow, “Fuck yea”, nodding at me.  I grab Jake’s hand and we head toward my bedroom.

I know how much Jake enjoys breeding neg ass and part of me is turned by the idea of watching him fuck and breed Ty with the same toxic semen he’s been pumping into my ass for weeks now.  We stop in the doorway glaring at Ty’s ass.  He leans into my ear, “He’s neg?”, I shrug my shoulders, “Think so” which prompts me to look over at the test kits.  Without saying anything I grab Ty’s test, the one nearest the bed, one slight red line is showing.  I show Jake, mouthing the word “Neg” while lightly flexing my eyebrows as if to say “see”.

He looks at me, grinning, I know he’s horny and turned on, but then he looks away and his eyes enlarge a bit.  A devilish smirk crosses his face and I realize he’s looking over my shoulder at the other test kit.  I grabbed Ty’s test so quick I didn’t even notice my own, I lean into him, “That’s mine”, and I turn around to switch Ty’s for mine.  I’m frozen for a second looking at it carefully, but its clear, there are two faint red lines on the test. 

“I’m … I’m positive”, comes out of my mouth but its barely audible.  I’ve administered hundreds of these tests I know exactly what two red lines mean.  I suddenly feel a bit pail, tingly and light-headed, I turn around and show Jake.  He nods.  He’s looking at it, then my body, he leans into me and says it softly … “Poz”.  

I look at the test again, then at him, then the test; time seems to stand still for a moment while I collect my thoughts.  Then I just nod my head at him affirming the test’s result.  I set it back down, moving back to Jake and finally mouthing the words with a wicked grin, “Jake.  I’m poz!”.  I know these tests can often take weeks or months to show an accurate result, and I also know once in a while they aren’t 100% accurate, but right now I’m fairly sure – I am HIV+.  “I’m poz”, saying it this time in his ear, I can hardly believe the words as I’m saying them.

Jake kisses me, and whispers in my ear, “You’re poz” … then waiting a second for dramatic effect he adds, “… hot fucker”.  I grab his cock and whisper back, “Your doing.”

"No, we both did this," he responded.

Part of me was elated.  My only response was to nod in agreement.  Taking hold of our poz dicks, I rubbed them together, kissing him as a sign of my approval.  My head was swimming but I certainly wasn't surprised by the test result.  Jake hadn't been taking any meds and we had been having lots of bareback sex; we were both intent on me converting.  If I was surprised, it was only that my conversion occurred rather quickly.

Jake looks at over Ty’s ass, then back to me, “He know?”, he asks softly.  I shake my head.  A grin covers our faces.  I know Ty is about to be fucked and bred with more unmedicated poz cum.  I feel almost a little weird and twisted about trying to convert my own brother, but a dark part of me hopes the virus that’s in my cum takes him over the edge.

I climb on the bed behind Ty, my breathe on his hole, “You ready for more babe?”

He responded with a soft 'Yeah'.  

“Open it up for us," I instructed.

Ty reaches behind himself with both hands and starts to pull his cheeks open.  His hole is still wet with cum from me and Cody.  He’s already taken two poz loads today.  I blow on his hole and he reflexes a little and the I spit and lick at it, “fuck” comes out of his mouth in a slow moan.

"Fuck," Jack muttered as he gazed at my little bro's wet hole.  Ty rubs the spit into his hole and then I spit on him some more, "That hole needs to be wet."

“I’m already wet Chris," , he says, “… please fuck me again”, I hear him.  I look up at Jake with a huge smile, and he’s giving me his most devious grin that says, “Again, huh?”.

Ty is fingering himself a little bit and working my spit into and around his ass.  I know he’s horny and he can’t resist touching himself.  Taking that as a cue that he wants it, I line up my poz dick with Ty's hot little hole. "You ready for this babe?", I ask.  “This what you want?”, pressing against his hole teasing him, “You want poz dick in your ass?”.  “OH fuck… fuck … fuck me Chris … please fuck me”, he responds from the pillows covering his face.

Fucking Ty earlier I tried to be gentle at first.  I loved the way his body tightened up, shook, spasmed, and then relaxed; his ass seemed to resist before suddenly giving in.

Right now though, he’s been used, he’s wet and I’m just going to lay into him.  I push forward plunging into my brother's ass.  The thick head of my dick disappears into Ty inch after inch.  Without a cock in my ass I can focus solely on using Ty to get me off.  The sensations coming from my dick are amazing and if I hadn’t just unloaded a bit ago I’d worry I might blow this load too fast.  I can already feel my dick leaking some of its venomous precum into him, and that perverted thought gives me a bit of a thrill.  I get most of my poz dick into him and I can hear him grunting a little, but I’m not stopping until my balls are resting against his ass.  I push just that extra bit harder to get it in all the way.  Ty is twitching, and his stretched out asshole is tightly grabbing the base of my dick.

I could feel him squeezing down on my cock, “Ahhh… fuck yeah, Ty.  you want this?”

"Fuck yeah," he answered, giving my dick an additional anal squeeze, just for emphasis.

I was so wrapped up in breeding Ty that I’m completely ignoring Jake right now, but I feel like he’s ok just watching us, taking in brother on brother sex.  Lowering my body on top of Ty's, it occurred to me that while Ty was young and twinkish, he wasn't tiny.  Still I loved the undeniable fact that my build was overall taller and beefier than was his.  In fact I'd say every part of me is a little wider or longer.  

“Why haven’t we done this before?  He let that fucker Jeremy breed him, but he can get his HIV from his own brother now”, I say in my own head grunting and forcing my hips against Tyler’s tight ass as I think those thoughts.  Fucking him, sharing a poz load with him, it feels so right.  My cock feels like its buried in it's rightful home.

Jake is standing close, slow jacking his cock, and occasionally rubbing my ass; I know he wants his turn at some new meat.  I move my hands over Ty’s nipples and twist them just enough to get the requisite “Ahhhhhhh….”, out of him.  I keep a constant rhythm of fucking him going but I stop supporting myself, laying almost completely on his back.  I want him addicted to the feeling of sweat from my chest and the smell of stink from my pits.  We live together, he’s seen me naked plenty and likely smelled my pits more than once.  I want that smell to connect him to our sex.

As I fuck him my strokes tug on his ass lips, as I withdraw, and then I dive back in pushing at his stretched hole.   I sit back up and pull on Ty’s shoulders encouraging him to move up with me in a half twist; I use this opportunity to make out with him.  My fucking motions slow as our tongues battle.  I reach over to Jake pulling him in close and suddenly the three of us are locked in a three-way kiss.  The kiss breaks and I push on Ty again, my arms are locked around his shoulders and arms as I ram my cock into him over and over as I announced “I wanna cum inside you so bad,” going in for another kiss with that announcement.

I can feel every inch of my dick as it moves in and out of Ty.  I position my mouth close to his ear, "You’ve got a fine ass, babe".  My tongue traces over the lobe and then I bite down gently and a growling noise escapes me.  I want this – I want my cum in his ass.  My mouth moves to his neck.  I bite down one more time, this time getting a groaning and noise from Ty.

I look at Jake, “Give me your boxers," I instructed.

A quizical look on his face, he stepped out of the room, returning immediately, his shorts in his hand.  I reached for them, and promptly shoved Jake’s dirty boxers into Ty's noisy mouth.

In this moment I pick up the pace a bit more on his ass.  I’m holding on to his waste, pounding him hard, I know I’m about to dump a poz load in this ass and I want him to feel it.  My strokes are short so I’m able to keep the majority of my dick buried in his butt.  I want to deposit this load as far up inside my brother as possible.  This will, hopefully, increase the change that if he isn’t poz yet, that this is the fuck from which he converts.  Ty grunts around the boxers as I slam fuck his willing hole, slamming my poz dick in and out of him.

As I grind and use Ty, I feel myself getting progressively louder.  Dirty, filthy, twisted thoughts and ideas are coming to me as I bang my bro’s butt.

"That's right Ty, take my dick.  Fuck!  Take my poz dick!  Your hole is so tight, feels like it was made for pulling poz loads out of me”, he grunts, “ I bet you've been dreaming about taking this dick forever.  Haven't you?  Did you even think about your own brother breeding any when Cody was using this ass?  Huh, Ty?", I ask, indignantly.

Ty doesn’t really respond to me.  I grab onto his hair and get real close to his ear again.  I know he can feel my hot breath on his cheek, "Did you ever eat your own cum dreaming that it was mine?".  “Fuck”, I hear Jake moaning as he watches me use Tyler.  I’m completely lost in the moment of our sex.

Ty finally nods from my prodding.  We both know he’s done all of these things and probably more.  

With a sharp thrust I push my dick into Ty.  I’m getting so close to cumming now.  "Oh, fuck, … fuck … I'm gonna overflow that ass with poz cum Ty.  Gonna breed you … gonna make up for lost time."

Ty is thrusting his body back against mine.  He’s arching his back to try to connect us and get that skin-on-skin feeling again.  I’m leaning back but I can see what Ty is doing and I lean forward against him instead.  Our hot, sticky skin slides against each other as my tight balls bang up against him.

Ty groans.  He spits out Jake's boxers and he’s pants now – loudly.

"You gonna cum Ty?  Do it.”, Ty is jacking his cock feverishly, “Get off on me fucking you, babe", I tell him.

Ty's is racing back and forth, then I feel his hole tight even more and I know he’s dumping his load all over my bed.  

He clamps down on my cock, and I can see the waves of pleasure that are breaking over his body are augmented by my own grunts as I get closer and closer to delivering another load of charged seed to that ass.

"Fuck… fuck… so close … I'm so fucking close Ty.  Gonna cum … Where you want it?", I ask him.

"Ahhh… ahhhh… All the way in … deep", he responds.

I thrust deep inside of Ty.  I bend forward licking one of his ears.  "Here it comes… fuck… oh fuck.. It's gonna be a big load.  Fuck!", I can barely think or speak.  I can feel the cum welling up and I know Ty’s about to take all of it.

Then I let out a long moan, grunting and shoving into Ty, with short, bone shaking thrusts.  Ty can feel me pushing his whole body moving forward as my poz cock expands and stretches him to the limit, and then violently, my hot cum begins flowing into his gut.

I know he can feel my hot breath on his neck as I hump my load into him, but I also hope he can feel my cum squirting into him.  This the first of many poz loads he’s going to receive from me.  

I slowly pull out of Ty’s ass and he turns around to kiss me.  We make out for a solid minute.  Its at that moment I again realize I’ve forgotten Jake, and that he’s still in the room, and watching us intently.  I can see some sweat on his body and his cock is hard as granite.  I kiss Ty again, “Get back on all fours babe, Jake’s turn."

Ty looks over at Jake, then at me, then he kisses me again and lays down in his own cum.  He reaches back with his hands and pulls his cheeks apart exposed his hole.  I can see some of my load leaking out of it, “Fuck … the little bitch wants it”, I hear Jake, “Yeah he does”, I respond.

Jake leans down and uses his hands to pull Ty’s ass up like before, then he buries his tongue in it.  “Ohhhhhhhh… ahhhhhhh… “, Ty groans as Jake makes out with Ty’s cum filled hole.  I lean down to Jake’s ear, “Be right back”, but he ignores me.  Jake is literally making out with Ty’s ass, trying to force his tongue inside.

I return and just watch, like Jake did, as he teases and licks and eats at Ty’s well fucked hole.  He finally pulls back, looking at it, his tongue hanging out of his mouth and lapping at his lips.  I squeeze a little lube onto the toothbrush I brought back form the bathroom, “Let me in there for a moment”, I tell him.  Jake moves.  I kiss Ty’s hole and blow some cool air onto it again, and again he responds, “Ohhhhh ohhh… fuck… fuck me”.  I don’t answer him and instead start using the brush to tease and tickle his ass, his hips jump, “ahhhhh” as the brush rubs roughly against his skin.

“Hold on to him”, I tell Jake.  Jake just looks at me, we haven’t used any toys in our sex play and the toothbrush I guess seems odd to him.  I lightly brush back and forth against Ty’s hole, up and down, trying to get him used to the feeling.  He’s moaning, he isn’t telling me to stop, so I start pushing the tip of the brush with increasing pressure until the head disappears in his hole.

I read in a few places about guys using a toothbrush to make it more likely that poz cum will infect a bottom.  I pushed in deeper slowly, not wanting to hurt him.  After I get a few inches of the brush in I stop.  Tyler is panting and moaning but he doesn’t appear to be in pain.

Jake moves down the bed to face Ty and they start making out.  I use that as my cue to keep going with the brush.  I begin slowly then adding more and more agitation until I’m brushing the insides of his ass back and forth with a nice, steady motion.  Then it occurs to me that I mean for Ty to convert today – I’m infecting my own brother with HIV.  Whenever any other man fucks him he’ll always know this is the day he converted.

The brushing keeps up for a few minutes and I slowly work it back out.  The bristles are a deep red, I hope I haven’t injured him permanently, but he’s still making out with Jake and doesn’t seem in pain.  I look down at Jake, and he looks at me, he knows its time for him to breed my brother.

• Upvote 31