Cody's Raw Sex Adventures

This thread will contain the new adventures for Cody, his Dad, and his friends.  You don't need to have read "Cody's Return" Part 1 and Part 2 to know what's going on here [Moderator's Note: Links Added] , but it can give you some back story.

Also, I want to say a huge thank you to all the guys who's reached out to me... there's a few of you who've messaged me here and on BBRT and got my cock very hard (you know who you are), this first chapter is dedicated to you (and what I hope we get to do).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1:

Cody:

There is a tingling, a pleasurable stinging sensation when a man’s raw cock slowly snakes its way into your ass that feels like no other kind of sex; when that man is your Dad it's even hotter. 

My Dad might have been asleep, but his cock was wide awake and ready to play.  Considering all of the time I had recently spent with Sam, I really needed my father’s cum.  I also needed to have 'the conversation' with Dad about Sam, but while my ass was quite sore, still I couldn't sleep as I was insatiably horny.  I wanted Dad’s cum in my ass; his boy needed it right then.  Dad was so good, so practiced at breeding my ass.  It wasn't, perhaps, fair of me to let something like his need for sleep to get in the way of breeding his boy’s tight (but well used) butt.  Still, as Dad and I almost always cuddle at night, and as on this night he was on his back, well, with a little lube, a little precum and a little patience, his cock slid into me nice and slow.  I gritted my teeth a bit, wincing from the stinging sensation.  Sam, and his friends generally fucked me hard and hung me up wet, but I didn't care; I needed Dad’s bare cock. 

I worked his cock slowly, ever so gradually lowering my ass onto his crotch, eventually reaching that happy moment when I could feel Dad's familiar, hairy sac, brushing against my ass cheeks.  I loved the sensation of his cock being fully lodged in my ass.  It was no less amazing he didn't awaken.  Still, it was now well past 3:00 AM, Dad's breathing was restful and calm, so I knew he was still asleep.  Sitting on his crotch, with his his fully engorged cum stick lodged inside my ass, I found myself remembering the first time Dad had fucked me.  

I had just turned eighteen two weeks prior.  When I was too young to completely understand, my Mom died; Dad later told me she died of pancreatic cancer.  All I knew was one day Mom was there, and suddenly she wasn't, leaving Dad and I alone.  The funeral and burial completed, the funereal luncheon over, and now even her clothing donated to charity, Dad and I were left with each other.

Any how, after Mom died, life slowly returned to normal.  Not surprisingly, I suppose, Dad and I grew very close.  Around the house Dad rarely wore clothes, and subsequently neither did I.  He never said nudity wasn’t normal so I never gave it a second thought.  As I got older it crossed my mind that our custom of stripping immediately upon getting behind the closed door of the house was perhaps not the usual practice of my friends' households, but I reasoned it was a matter of choice, and Dad and I had made the decision to make nudity a normal part of our life. 

Dad and I had always been open and he shared everything with me, he never talked down to me, or lied, even when I asked questions about adults or sex or the body.  As I got into my teens I became a bit awkward around him even though I knew our home life wasn’t an abnormal thing.  Dad and I had the conversation and he told me what he thought was right but also said I’d eventually decide what I want and what is right for me.  The other thing we did that I didn’t see others do is we never closed doors, even when using the bathroom.  More than once at night, from my room, I could hear him moaning.  I always wanted to go to his room and see, but I never did.  About the time I found the internet, my hormones were raging, but while I had a pretty good idea what was going on with Dad, I pretended not to hear it.  

The year I turned 18 my Dad planned a big birthday party for me and several of my friends and we had a great time.  As it got late, and everyone finally left, I immediately went to my room and got rid of my clothes.  I was bent over pulling off my shorts when my Dad entered my room.  He was already naked and, having had a beer or two, was relaxed.  We chatted about the party for a minute, but when I thought I noticed Dad checking out my body, I really didn’t give it a second thought - we had seen each other naked far to many times for his curiosity to mean anything.  

“Thanks for the party today, Dad, it was great.”

He smiled, replying “You’re really growing up to be a handsome young adult, Cody."

I think I blushed a little, then he offered, “And … you’re welcome.”  With this he walked over, giving me a big hug and a kiss on my forehead.  I remember feeling like a kid again, warm and safe in his hug, but then it happened:  I felt my Dad’s cock rubbing against my stomach.  My cock awkwardly comes to life, but then Dad releases me and left the room.  My cock, however, continued to rise, thinking about Dad.

I hit the lights and climbed into bed, of course being a late teenager, I immediately thought to jack off as I was horny as fuck.  As I reached for myself, however, it first occurred to me that, for the past several months, the thought of Dad's body had permanently worked itself into my 'jack off fantasies' with the result Dad had become a major part of what got me off.  He had become my entire world - and his cock had quite literally just been pressed against my body.  In fact I could actually still smell his scent.  I imagined his cock pressed against me again, my mind was racked with the thought of engaging with him in a full blown fuck session.  I wanted Dad, but honestly didn't know what to make of my yearnings.  

So I lay in bed, beating my cock, imagining Dad's body and cock, trying to work myself to release, when suddenly I hear Dad moan.  Clearly Dad was also beating off, and, as I was more than curious, I made my first major decision as an 18 year old:  I was going to watch my Dad blow a load. 

I soundlessly moved towards his bedroom with the intent of watching, making my way down the hallway, doing my best to be conscientious of my body and any noise it might make, doing my best impression of a cat.  Dropping to the floor, I crawled into Dad's room, knowing that, giving the position of his bed and the fact that the lights were off, I had a good chance of being able to crawl to the foot of his bed without Dad being aware of my presence.

I really loved his bedroom as it bares the scent of his body, which left my heart pounding and my cock hard and leaking.

'Fuck it,' I thought, 'I'm gonna jack off too.'

At that point Dad moaned as he worked his rod.  Then, to my surprise, I distinctly heard him quietly grunt “Cody… Cod… oh fuckkkk … ohhh baby … ohhh baby boy … that’s it yeah.”

I froze, asking myself 'Dad's calling my name?'  Did he hear or see me?  My cock felt too good, however to allow me to dwell on the question, and involuntarily I quietly moaned “Ahhhhhhhh.”

At least I thought I had been quiet, but apparently not as I then felt a hand on my shoulder as my Dad gently said “Cod baby, you don’t have to hide.  You can come up here.  We’ve always been open with each other.  You don’t have to sneak around.  We can jack off together.”

My eyes must have looked like those of a deer caught in the headlights of a car on a country road. 

“Guilty," I muttered, not really knowing how to respond to him, followed by the croak "Okay", as I swallowed hard, my eyes completely trained on the shadow above me.  I could barely see him as I got to my feet, moving to the side of the bed.

“Get under the covers with me, son,” Dad said as he pulled the sheets back.  I could just make out a shadowy naked form.  Still I looked down, trying to see his cock, only to realize my father was awaiting me.  “Come on boy," he urged.  Looking back at him, I climbed into bed as he turned on a side lamp, which gave a dim light, enough light, however, that I could now see his face.

“Dad, ..." I stammered.

“It’s okay, son.  I told you no secrets between us.  I love you.”

“I love you too, Dad.”

"And it looks like I’m not the only one who’s horny.”

I blushed a bit, but smiled, a smile which Dad returned, which broke the tension of the moment. 

“Dad … I … I’m just …."

“You what, baby boy?  It's okay, it’s me.  We share everything.  You can tell me anything."

“I love you!, no, I want you!” I blurted out, interrupting him.  There it was out in the open.  Then I immediately look away feeling awkward; Dad, however, took my chin in his hand, turning my face to his.

“Dad .…”

Dad placed his finger over my lips, “Shhhh…”, his eyes looking through me, then he looks down towards my cock.  Before I could think, he placed my left hand on his cock, and, taking my cock in his hand, we began slow-stroking each other, not speaking, but also not breaking eye contact.  I couldn't believe I was actually stroking another man's cock - in fact, my Father's cock.  For that matter his precum was slicking-up my hand.  Dad leaned in towards me, a broad smile on his face, our eyes trained on each other.  Dad’s face was now right against mine and he’s looking at me and my mouth and then my eyes, back and forth.  This was it, the first time I was jacking off with my father, when he suddenly presented me with another first:  without preamble, he presses his lips to mine and kissed me.  Not a kiss such as he had given me in the past, a fatherly peck, no, this was a lover’s kiss.  I did my best to match the intensity of his kiss, and as I did, his cock spurted a particularly generous quantity of precum.  

After that Dad invited me to sleep with him every night.  It wasn’t long until I learned to suck and appreciate his big cock; my Dad, my boyfriend.  Dad said, “Once you become an adult you can decide for myself what you want Cod,” making it clear he trusted my judgment.  For me, I was sold:  this was what I had fantasized about, my first boyfriend – my own father.

“Ahhhhhhhh……….. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…,” a huge groan and exhalation.  Dad’s hands were now holding my thighs; I was riding my father’s cock.  He was, of course, fully awake.  At this point though I’m impaling myself on his cock, and as much as it stings, I really want his cum inside me – I’m working him hard to get it. 

“Ohhhhh fuck boy ... ohhhhh fuck … you needed Daddy’s cock huh?”

I let out a long moan, “Yeeeeeeeeess….”

“Do it boy… ride Daddy’s big cock.”

The sounds of sex in the room is obvious as we could both hear the sloshing sound of a raw cock fucking a cummy ass.

“Is that cum in there, boy?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I replied, trying to sound younger than my 22 years since I know it makes him a little crazy.

“FUUUUCCCKKK that’s hot!” 

Dad seems so horny, but he also seems completely happy to just lie here and let me do all the work for to get his spunk.  I start wondering if, having had a great deal of sex with Sam and his friends, I was HIV+, and then the thought also crossed my mind “If I’m positive from Sam having fucked me, will Sam also have converted Dad?

"Ohhhhhh…. Ohhhhhh…. It feels so fucking good Dad."

“Yeah boy… ride me… I’m getting close."

I knew my Dad was about to cum inside my ass, if only because he never lasted long after he says the magic word 'close'.  The thought of Sam fucking me flashed through my mind, especially the several occasions where I begged him to fuck poz cum into me, which he was more than happy to do.  If I was now positive, what could I say?  I had asked him for his poz load far more than once.

“Dad … I … I …., “  but the words weren't forth coming, which was fine anyhow, as my next (quite involuntary) utterance was “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……… ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…. Oh fuck … Daaaaa…..” and my ass clamped down on his cock as a huge load comes flying out of the business end of my cock.  “Oh fuck…. Oh fuck…, “ as my orgasm racked my body. 

“Cod! ... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!”

Dad's cock was obviously releasing its pent up load.  “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck Cod…. Ohhhhhhhhhh … Ohhhhhhhh.”  Our grunts, moans, and ragged breathing were heavy as our orgasms subsided, and we gradually came down from the release. 

“That is so fucking hot,” I moaned between deep gasps. 

“Yes it is baby boy … needed that so bad,” Dad gasped, adding "…and I’m soaked now.”  We both laughed.

I climbed off his cock and lay down beside him, kissing Dad.  He leaned into me, squishing all of my cold, wet cum into my stomach.  I loved him so much, and couldn't think of the words to explain I might be infected, even if I knew Dad had always been there for me, and been open with me.  Still, I had to find the words.  “Did you have a good time with your friends last night?” I asked him.

“Yeah it was good … this is better,” he replied as he kissed me.  “You?”

"Same with me …, “ pausing, and adding "Dad, I’ve been having sex with .…”

"It's okay, Cod, I’ve been having sex too.”

“Sam?” I blurted out.

“Yes," he answered, pausing, only to add, “Sam … how did you too connect?”

“Uhmmm… well saw a message from him on your phone once, and then didn’t know it was him, but met him on BBRT and we started talking and well ... He’s fucked me a couple times.”

There was an awkward pause, then he says, “Same with your old man, I guess.  I don’t ‘always’ go jogging.”

A laugh escaped us both, giving me the courage to say “Haha… uhmm yeah … figured.  Dad it’s just that … well, I’ve been fucking bareback.“

Another pause.  “Me too, baby boy… always hated condoms.  I got tested last week.”

“You did… what did…?”

“Negative.“

I looked at him, paused, ran the thoughts through my mind and resume saying “I haven’t actually tested poz … so who says I am until they tell me otherwise?”

Then Dad piped in, suggesting "Why don’t we go this week?  We can get tested together.”

“But you just ….”

“Doesn’t matter.  Besides, the guy that works there.…”

"Oh, I know.  You mean 'Chris'."

"Yeah… how did you?”

"Fuckbud brought him over once. He’s hot.”

"Yeah he is ... anyways, not that you’re positive, but you can see how easy it is to test, and maybe it’ll put your mind at rest.”

“Yeah … uhmmm… okay” was my only reply.

The day went by and Dad and I spend it together.  Then next morning Dad was out for a jog when it hit me "I bet Sam is fucking him right now.”  Part of me was jealous.  I was really horny, so I decided to find out.

Me: I’m horny

Sam: Me too

Sam: Busy today though

Me: Breeding my Dad?

Sam: Maybe: P

Me: Fuck!  I want

Sam: What do you want?

Me: + cum

Sam: Dirty boy

Sam: Jake asked if he can text you, gave him your #, hope that’s ok

Me: That guy you told me about before?  That’s cool, can I have his # too?

Sam: Yeah I’ll send it, one sec

Sam sends me Jake’s # and I decide to message him instead of waiting when literally a message from an unknown contact appears on my phone.

Jake: Hey this is Jake, … Sam gave me #, hope it’s cool to message you

Me: That’s weird

Me: I was just going to text you lol

Jake: LOL  :D

Me: Yeah it’s cool … Sam told me he gave you my #

Jake: He talk about me?

Me: A little lol

Jake: Oh really?  What’d he say?

Me: Nm … just said you guys had some group fun

Jake: Yeah we did … that it?

Me: He said you’re HIV+ … prob from that night

Jake: Yep I’m poz

Jake: About a month now

Me: Hope its ok he told me that … don’t wanna seem nosey

Jake: Its cool

Me: So you got it from him?

Jake: Always bb’d here

Jake: We think his hot friend Sergei is the one that actually gave it to me

Me: How do you know that?

Jake: I’m horned.  Can we get together?  Horny?

Me: LOL… always

Me: Yeah that’s cool

Jake: HOT (includes a pic of his cock)

Me: Damn… that’s a hot cock! 

Jake: And it’s poz … sure it’s ok?

Me: Hell, yeah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake:

Cody gave  me his address and I told him I was immediately heading out to his place.  The thought that we were both HIV+ left my cock leaking.  But then he'll confirm as much at some point when he gets tested.  I intended to make him beg me for poz cock and then when he does test poz, we’ll hopefully discuss it, and I’ll let him know he got it from me.  The thought of watching him fuck and breed a few guys before he got tested, just so he could still claim to be neg, was perversely exciting, especially knowing when he finally learns he had converted, he might get weird about being poz and fucking raw.  Or even worse, he might go on meds right away.  Personally I didn't intend to take any meds until I had to.  I wanted to share the bug with as many guys as I could. 

On the drive to Cody’s house the thought of Chris, the hot guy at the testing center crossed my mind, specifically the way he flirted with all the guys there.  Was he truly an incorrigible flirt, or was he actually poz, and using his job as a way into other guys' pants?  Or perhaps, was he still neg and chasing the bug? 

I decided I would just have to find out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 44

CHAPTER 2:

Chris:

In my mind, working at an HIV testing and outreach center in Chicago means one huge thing:  a regular flow of hot guys.  I flirt with them.  I make eye contact with them.  And more times than I can remember, I hook up with them.  I love my job though, and I like that I’ve had a chance the last few years to educate so many about HIV including my own little brother Tyler.  Tyler is just shy of 10 years younger than me, but unlike my experience, and long before I worked in this place, Tyler came out to me when he was just 14.  I suppose having an older brother who is openly gay made it somewhat easier for him. 

I was never really shy around Tyler, we’d seen each other’s body at some point, I was out to him, and he met more than one of my many ex-boyfriends.  After he came out to me though, it was obvious he looked at me as more than just a big brother.  It was kind of cute, I’d even take my shirt off around him when I could, and I’d pretend not to notice him looking.  After his coming out all he wanted to do was talk constantly about things … we’d talk and talk and talk … forever sometimes times.  I tried not to ever say too much and just let him say whatever he felt he wanted.  Tyler was adorable for his age, maybe a little awkward, but once he opened up about being gay I thought he’d never shut up asking me about my body, dating guys, sex … everything.

After that all pasted I was worried that he was, or would be, sexually active and I wasn’t sure how much I should talk to him about all of that.  Later on … when Tyler came out to my parents, they ultimately deferred to me to discuss sex with him.  Being his older brother (and maybe mostly because I’m gay too), they felt I was more prepared to help him.  “Keep him out of trouble”, they said to me.  It seems I worried for no reason.  Tyler knew most of what I told him already, but we jokingly discussed how to do this thing and that thing.  We didn’t discuss what not to do and nowadays, even though I’m a horny pervert, I feel I short-changed him a bit.  I hadn’t quite figured it all out for myself, and I guess part of me thought, Tyler will figure this part out for himself. 

Sometime after that, I was at home for what I expected to be a typical week night.  Instead I found Tyler was in his room moping, visibly upset.  I sat down and he readily opened-up to me, talking about the issues that were bothering him:  being single, boyfriends, life, and being a raging erection, 24/7.   I swear he looked he wanted to cry.  So I did the only thing I could do, I took him in my arms and soothed his concerns.

Tyler and I were always close, that night one thing led to another, and we shared something few brothers ever do.  I thought to myself “he started it,” but looking back I can see we both initiated it – maybe it was what we both wanted.  But it happened just the once, and we didn’t discuss it afterward, after that though, we were a bit closer and always flirting with one another.  I forgot about it after some time went by.

Flash-forward so many years and Tyler is now 20 years old, in a relationship with a guy a year or two older than me, and even taking PrEP.  I can't even remember how long he's been on the regimen, nor did I actually persuade Tyler to go on PrEP:  he made his own decision and got the prescription all on his own.  At the time I didn’t know why he wanted to be on it beyond the obvious thought "I guess he’s having sex.”

Working at an HIV testing center I saw no problem with him protecting himself, so I just said "Oh, that's smart," and let it go when he told me.  I considered taking it myself, but unbeknownst to my little brother, I’m too much of a pervert, I like raw cock and I like the risk.  While online I later found a profile for Tyler’s boyfriend on BBRT, and one of the raw sex blogs – his profile clearly stated he was HIV+.   It made sense now.  Tyler and Jeremy were barebacking, and Tyler at least was using his brain for more than a headboard knocker.  I never told Tyler I knew any of this, it was up to him to come out to me again.  He’s an adult and it’s his life. 

Now, I flirt with most of the guys who come in to the clinic to get tested, but on those occasions when my little brother Tyler came in we would really crank it up by a factor of ten, which would always leave the staff confused as most of my co-workers don’t know Tyler and I are related.  On several occasions I've hooked up a guy simply because he thought I was a path into Tyler's pants.  If there is one thing I know, my brother is quite the charmer.  While I wouldn't say that when growing up I felt sexually attracted to him, more recently when we flirted at the clinic I would find myself thinking I would actually fuck him (or, for that matter, let him fuck me).  He doesn’t come in here to test very often, but when he does I always ask him, “Is that thing loaded … or you still shooting blanks?”  He always gives me a look like I’d just made a 'Dad' joke. 

Anyhow, one afternoon one of my co-workers tells me, “You need to assist in exam room 4.”

"Problem?”

"Nope … pre-exam consultation, no problem.”

"Okay, got it.”  My brother was the patient in room 4, and his face carried the sad, moping face I had seen some years earlier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake:

Arriving at Cody’s house, he let me in.  If only he knew how much I wanted to have sex with his Dad, but no such luck as Sam seems to be solely in charge of fucking him.  Entering I immediately felt overdressed as Cody was only wearing a cute pair of boxer briefs which hid very little.  Cody was cute, with short brown hair, a little taller than me and sexy blue eyes.  I hadn't noticed all of his physical details the other night, but in the broad daylight I could clearly see he was quite hot.  We stared at each other, taking each other in for an uncomfortable second when Cody snapped me out of it, smiling and nodding toward his bedroom, with a laconic "C’mon.”

Cody wasn't shy, giving me a look that said 'You're overdressed' as he slid his fingers into his briefs to strip them off.  "You're right," I replied, pulling off my tank top, then the shoes, then my shorts, which left me wearing only a thong.  He smiled, giving me another look and an unmistakable message.  I promptly removed the thong, dangling it from my index finger - just for his inspection.

I looked at Cody, he looked at me and then blurted out “You are so fucking hot!” as he took me in his arms and kissed me.

Smirking I asked "You kiss your Dad with that mouth?”

"Everyday.”

I was almost beside myself with the desire to fuck and breed Cody, but had decided I needed him to be completely horned-up so he would beg for it.  I also needed our session to last as I hadn't jacked off for two days, all with the hope we would hook up. 

I moved from his lips down to his cock, massaging his sac while sucking on his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm” he moaned.  I had him.  Once again I'd be balls-deep inside the boy’s ass - even before he knew it. 

His precum tasted amazing, so I scooped-up a dribble and offered it to him suggesting “You'll love this."

"You're right.  I fuckin' love it.  I usually only suck Dad’s cock and he doesn’t suck me that much, so I haven't actually tasted all that much pre-cum.”

I wetted my fingers with my saliva and then teased his hole as I resumed sucking him.

"Ahhhhhh…. Ohhhhh that’s good … don’t make me cum yet.”

"Lay on the bed, sexy.  I need to get my tongue in that hot hole of yours,” I suggested.

Ever the great bottom, Cody immediately climbs on the bed and lay on his stomach.

"So hot," I murmured, spreading his cheeks and moaning into his hole. 

I did my best to soak the entrance to his beautiful, but well used, fuck tunnel with my tongue, which elicited a moan from Cody.

"AHHHHHHHH!  OH FUCK Jake! … OH FUCK!”

Repetitiously inserting my tongue inside his ass again and again, he rewarded me with another clear approval.

"Ohhhh fuck!  So good … So good!”

I was obviously driving him crazy.  It was completely hot knowing Sam had organized the conversion party at which Sergei’s cum had done the deed to knock me up, a deed that was all the more perverse as I had deliberately encouraged him to infect me, which left me feeling a real kinship with Sam and Sergei, a kinship which I was at that moment sharing with Cody.  It also occurred to me that if Cody was the least bit versatile it would be hot to join with him in gifting other guys.  When I’m naked like this, having sex, I think about the virus in Sergei's load causing me to convert, and that now my seed could do the same to whoever I was fucking.  I was hard as a fucking rock.  In any event, Cody's continued exclamations made it clear he was made for sex and that he loved having men play with his ass.

"Ahhhhhh.. ahhhhhh."  I suppose his ass was also made to be eaten, so so his exclamation suggested.

"Please fuck me Jake … ohhhhh ahhhhhhh … oh fuck … fuck that feels good.”

H had lost any sense of control. 

“YOU.. LIKE.. THIS.. HUH?” I asked, punctuating the words with a strong poke of my tongue.  Not waiting for an answer, I continued making out with his ass, sucking and licking his ass lips with increasing pressure.

"Ahhhhh… yes… oh fuck yes … love it.”

"Hahaha…” I stifled a laugh as I continued preparing his ass, pulling back slightly to look at his perfect hairless hole, rubbing my fingers against it.  "You want me to fuck this?  You want me to breed you, sexy?”

"Yes … oh yes … fuck yes.”  Cody was mine.  I resumed eating his hole, only to pause and comment "You know, Cody, I only bareback," Cody …," lick, lick, "…I don’t pull out.”

"Me too … I mean, hot ……… that’s how Dad fucks me.”

"But I’m HIV+ Cody," I pointed out, only to resume eating his hole. 

He was quiet for a few seconds and somewhat tentatively replied "It’s cool ... it’s cool.  I … I want you to fuck me.”

"You gonna let me cum inside you too?”

Again there was a pause before he answered "Yeah."

"Yes, what?"

"Yeah I am … I mean … I want you to cum inside me,” he replied, adding in a stronger voice "… I want your cum inside me Jake.”

With that I re-positioned myself so my cock was in a prime position to fuck his ass, and I went so far as to lightly rub his hole with my cock just as a tease.  I thought he was almost ready, so I pushed him a bit more, commenting “Such a hot ass … you know you can end up HIV+ too if I raw fuck you.”

"I know...."

My cock head again massaged his ass lips.

"Mmmmmm … fuck that feels good.  Yeah,  I know...."

"And that’s okay with you?” 

"Uhmm… I don’t know … Dad always fucks me bare, and Sam fucked me bareback too … I guess I just love raw cock.”

"So if we fuck bareback," I remarked, teasing his hole a bit more, "…right now, and you test positive for HIV next month then you’re not gonna get weird on me, …right?”  I was leaking a surprising quantity of precum onto his hole and using it to tease him, but also get him ready, pushing Cody, teasing him, forcing him to make say he wanted my raw poz cock in his ass.  In short, I needed his small head to think for his big head. 

"Yes … yes … it’s okay... I’ll be okay.  I want you to fuck me, Jake.   I want you to cum inside me.”  He paused, gathered his strength, and the magic words left his mouth:  "I want your poz cock Jake, and your poz cum.”

"Soooo fucking hot,” I moaned, already leaking like a faucet as I not-so-lightly rubbed the head of my cock back and forth against him as I reminded him "There’s no going back Cody.  When you test poz like me, you’re gonna be HIV+ forever.”

"I know … I know.  Did you get sick?  How’d it happen?” 

Now its my turn to pause.  “Sam did it actu….“

"I thought....”

"Yeah … it’s Sergei’s cum but Sam is the twisted fuck who planned the party at which I was converted.  I met him on BBRT.”

"Yeah, that’s also where I met him.“

"And afterwards he told me not to get fucked for at least three months, and then get tested.  Did that,… came back neg.  He threw a bareback sex party for me that next week.  Your Dad was there.  I didn’t know he was poz."

“I told my Dad about Sam fucking me.  Dad told me he’s still HIV-.“

This entire time my cock was teasing his hole.  "I don’t know sexy … but a couple of weeks after that party I got really sick and that’s how I found out.”

"At the testing center with that guy Chris?” Cody asked.

"HA!  Guess everyone knows him!  Yeah, well, Chris and a friend fucked me once.  But no, I went to the doctor for the flu and he tested me for HIV while I was there.  I had to go back to get results and that was when he told me I was HIV+.”

Cody recoils slightly, and then asked "Oh, okay, oh, wow.  How was that?”

"Listen Cody, if you get knocked up … err test poz from us fucking,” purposefully jabbing the head of my cock against his ass, "...I’ll always feel close to you … I feel like I have this close connection with Sergei now.”

"How do you know it was his cum that did it?”

"Just got a pretty good idea is all.  You still want my poz cock and cum inside you?”

Cody pushed back, massaging his ass against my cock, “Yeah."

"Get on all fours then.  Gonna breed you doggie."  As I reached for the lube, he shifted into position.  “Spread your cheeks, sexy," I directed.

"Okay," he replied, spreading 'em wide.

"Fuck yeah ... fucking sweet ass,” I cooed, pressing the tip of my unmedicated poz dick harder against the rim of his hole.

“Ahhhhh… yeah… fuck … fuck me.“  He knew he was about to get it.

"Only gonna ask one more time, Cody.  You sure you want this?  Sure?”

"Yes, yes … I’m sure, I want your cock so bad right now."

"Okay, well, if you really want my poz cock … you gotta do the work to get it inside you.  I’m all lined up, you just back up onto it, and this way I know it’s what you really want.”

"Ok … k” he stuttered as he pushed back against my cock.  Helpfully I kept a hand on his hip and the other on my cock to keep it lined up.  In one big thrust Cody pushed himself back on to my dick.  He was clearly determined as in I sank, my big raw cock finding lodge in his tender hole.

"Ahhhhh… feel it… ahhhh slow … slow.”

"You’re in control babe … go slower if you want,” I encouraged, enjoying the sensation of tightness swallowing my bare cock as it disappeared into Cody's tight, velvety ass.  "Ohhhh fuck Cody … fuck!“  I moaned in the pleasure of his tight hole.

"What?”

"Your ass … feels so fucking amazing.”

"And your cock feels so fucking amazing,” he responded, pushing back until I was balls-deep.  I was now completely buried to the hilt in Cody’s ass.  Once again. 

"Ahhhhh… that’s so good … I’m all the way in.”

"FUCK me Jake … please fuck me.”

"So hot … you begging for my cock.”  Neither of us could get enough of the sensations.  Cody squeezes down on my cock and at that moment I know I want to be around when he tests positive; I put both hands on his hips and start to ride him.  “HOT!”

I was fucking Cody and the slapping sounds from our sex filled his bedroom.  "Feels like you still got a load of cum in there fr… ?”  I cut myself off realizing I nearly out myself from Sam’s party.

"Yeah.”

"Earlier today?”

"Yeah … ahhhh … Dad fucked me.”

"Fuck yeah … that’s so hot he breeds you, sexy."

"Every day.”

"HOT!”

"Ahhhhhh… that’s sooooooo good… sooooooo fucking good… fuck yeah…. Right there, that spot.”  Realizing my cock was hitting his prostate I asked "Like the ehhh?  You like my poz dick rubbing that hot spot in your neg ass?”

"Fuck YES!”

"Say it, Cody… tell me.”

"Fuck me. Jake!  Your cock is so fucking hot.  Your POZ cock feels so fucking hot inside me!  I want your cum!” 

At this point he was close to shouting out loud, driven by the potent combination of pleasure and pain.  "Ahhhhhhh… ahhhhhh… it hurts, but feels go good.”

"Relax Cody… just take my raw dick … you’ll get it.”

I could feel my poisoned seed brewing in my nut sac and I knew if we keep up at this current pace I would very soon unload in Cody’s ass.  "Your ass feels so hot Cody … don’t know how long I can hold out, but trying....”

"Fuck yeah … fuck yeah, Jake.  Just do it!  Fucking breed me!  I want your poz cock and poz cum, Jake.”

Cody's plea to be bred by my poz cock was pushing me over the edge, particularly given Cody and I were on the same page:  he wanted my poz cock and I wanted to poz his ass.  I was on the cusp of blowing my load, but I held back, delaying my orgasm by long dicking Cody, using hard, deep strokes, my balls slapping his ass.  I found myself pushing into his body with so much force it was difficult for him to stay upright, but I used my hands to keep him up and still managed to keep my cock buried deep inside him. 

"Fuck, Jake, fuck me… it feels … ahhhhhh fuck that’s good, I’m so close.”  Cody’s bed was screaming under the weight of our fuck.  I was sweating, seemingly in gallons.  I could feel the sweat in my pits and my nuts when they touch his ass, and the back of my knees.   I knew Cody was probably already poz, but at that moment I was treating this like a full-on conversion session between the two of us.  I was a man on a mission:  the conversion of Cody.  I was now barebacking Cody so hard with such an intensity there was no going back, so when on a down stroke my balls signaled their intent, I just slammed him down into the bed, and our respective orgasms hit.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK!” Cody yelled, his ass with a death grip on my cock, “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH … CUMMMMMMING … FUCKKKKKKKKK”.

A seemingly endless amount of poz cum loaded into Cody’s ass as I held his face and body against the sheets, moaning "Ahhhhhh fuck…. Ohhhhhhh … ohhhhhhh … fucking take it," as my nuts emptied themselves into his body.  "So hot," I managed as we both struggled to catch our breath.  For that matter, I at least was also hardly capable of much thought, although I was aware there was a huge poz load deep inside Cody’s ass. 

For several minutes we lay in the position where we fell, the scent of sweat and cum very much in evidence.  Slowly we recovered our composure, even if my fuck stick was still buried to the hilt inside Cody's hole.

“That was so hot,” Cody finally said.

"Yeah, it was," I replied.  I could taste the sweat on the back of his neck as I kissed him.

"Did you breed me?”

"Are you kidding?  Your ass got every drop of this poz cock’s sperm, babe," pushing forward a bit to emphasize the point that my hard dick was still very much lodged in his ass. 

“And you’re still hard as a rock!”

"I know."

"Give me a second and we can go again, okay?” using his ass muscles to squeeze my cock.

"Fuck yeah, HOT!.  I want it," I assured him, continuing to kiss the back of Cody’s neck.

When Cody turned his head so our lips touched he whispered "That’s so fucking hot."

I pushed the envelope a little between kisses reminding him "There’s more poz cum where that load came from, sexy boy.  Now turn over."

Withdrawing my cock from his hole, I grabbed his leg, and flipped him over.  With Cody now on his back and his legs resting on my shoulders, my cock re-entered his hole, sliding in to the hilt without so much as a pause. 

“Ummpppppppp,” he grunted.

"You alright?”

"Yeah … haha … just wow … caught me by surprise is all … feels good."

In this position we could stare into each other’s eyes and I imagine we both exhibited the look of of a guy who wanted to fuck like an animal, and who was determined to please his sex partner.  Moistening my lips, I leaned down, this time I getting proper, intensely sexual kiss from him.  "Fuck yeah boy … gonna breed you with another poz load.”

He moaned an approving "Poz …load …fuck.”

I resumed fucking his ass, confirming my intent:  Yeah, another poz load,“ keeping my eyes on him as I suggested “You might not even be neg now."  My cock hit his button on the down stroke.

“Fucccccccccck … ohhhhh …Fuck me Jake …breed me.”

I kept working my cock back and forth, his ankles against my face.  “You’re a fucking pig for poz cock now Cody … fuck babe … I’m working my last poz load deep inside you right now and you’re about to get loaded again.”

"Sam did that too.”

"That’s hot.”

"Sam made me … ahhhhhh … ohhhhhhh fuck.”  My face was inches from Cody’s and he was moaning between his words when he finally blurt out “Sam … Sam made me beg for poz cock, too."

“Mmmmmmmm.”  I could only moan my approval.

“He said you used to bottom more.”  I kept fucking.  It felt like his ass was chaffing a bit - getting a bit raw.

"He said you like topping more now since you tested positive.”

“Yeah … have been actually … kinda hot sharing.”

"Yeah, he said that, too.”

We didn't say anything for a few minutes as I fucked him, just taking in the sight of each other, all the while my cock was working its magic in his ass. 

"So you want me to test positive too?” he asked.

Then it was my moment to be quiet, only to finally announce "Yeah Cody… I hope you test poz like me.”

A very soft 'fuck' escaped his lips.  I leaned down to kiss him before he could dwell too much about what we just acknowledged.  Moving from his lips, to his neck, then look at him, and again leaning in, this time I moaned in his mouth around his tongue - just to let him know he’s taking another toxic load of my cum.  "Ohhhhhhh… ohhhhhhhh fuck Cody… oh fuck…. Oh fuck....“

"Fuck yeah… fucking do it Jake … fuck anoth...." 

I couldn't think when Cody was distracting me by encouraging me to poz him, “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… FUCK!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” as my cum forcibly squirted out of my cock and into his ass.

"FUCK!!  FUCK!! OH FUCK!” he moaned as I felt my ball sac delivering more poz semen into Cody.  We moaned, kissed as all the while I kept-up a series of slow jabs into his ass until we were both exhausted and I collapsed onto the bed beside him.

"That was so intense ... So hot … so fuckin' good.”

"Yeah," was his simple reply.  I pulled him in close, giving him light kisses as each of us caught his breath.

After we came back down to reality, Cody kissed me asking "Can we do it again?”

I honestly couldn't believe he was so insatiable.  "You’re ready for more poz cum already huh?”  He laughed.

"Well, not today, sexy, but yeah I really want to be your main fuck buddy for a while,” I replied.

"You just want to poz me,” he smirked.

"A fuck bud of mine in college used to breed me ‘til he tested poz.”

"He stopped?  That’s fucked up.”

"Well, once he went on meds we got together again.”

"Ahhhhhh okay.  So that’s why you...."

"Well … I’m not afraid of barebacking, Jake.”

"Cool.  We will definitely do this again.”  

After a while I rose, dressed, and gave Cody a warm kiss before heading out, and decided to text Cody’s Dad.  I know Cody thinks his Dad is still neg, but I really thought Mark is HIV+, and Sam had converted him.  I decided to restrict my comments to my donations to Cody's ass.

Jake: Just left two fresh loads in your boy

Mark: Oh you did huh? … Does he know lol

Jake: He knows (if you know what I mean) … Made him ask me for it several times

Mark: Cool, he’s a grown boy, can make his own decisions

Mark: Good* boy

Jake: LOL … very good  >:D

Jake: You should breed him while my cums still in there

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody:

I can’t believe what just happened, Jake just left and now there are two huge loads of poz cum inside me, and he’s not on meds … insane.  If Todd ever knew he would probably be jealous after all we went through when he tested poz.  At this point I don’t know I should think, but I knew I felt like 'fuck it'.  I had knowingly let both Jake and Sam fuck poz cum into my ass, and to make it more outrageous, Jake had told me he wasn't taking any meds and he went so far as to make it clear he hoped I converted.  One point about which I was sure:  if in fact I converted, I sincerely hoped Dad would be as understanding - as he had been in the past when ever there was a point of some difficulty.

After that day Jake and I got together each time Dad went out for a jog, which was two or three times a week.  On each occasion, of course, Jake bred my ass.  About six or seven weeks passed, and one night I was in bed with Dad with a cold when a sharp pain seemingly pierced my chest.  I was, at least, surprised as I almost never get sick, and my chest had certainly never before hurt like that occasion - certainly not for a minor issue like a cold.  The next morning I had a high fever and the pain in my chest felt worse, it was hard to breathe, and the sharp stabbing pain wasn't subsiding, so Dad took me to the emergency room.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 24