Cody's Raw Sex Adventures

CHAPTER 8:

Jake:

Ever since my fuck bud Sam helped me sero-convert, all I’ve wanted to do was to breed neg guys, just as Sam routinely did.  On one particular day I found myself completely horned-up, and decided to grease the works with a text to Sam.  Here's the exchange:

Jake:  We need to get together and breed some hole, pref neg

Sam: Fuck yeah

Jake: I’m up for it whenever, not on meds yet

Sam: Back on meds but always up for whatever

Jake: Cool let me know

Now, some time earlier I had hooked up with Bill, a hot Daddy, and I really want to get off inside him again.  Bill was 51, about 6’ 1” and in decent shape with a bit of buzzed hair on his chest.  The last time I fucked him he practically begged for me to cum in him.  While I didn't know if he was chasing, I wanted to find out, so, as it had been a few weeks since we played, and since I needed to nut, I texted him:

Jake: You around?  Been a while … horned

Bill: Yeah.  Just finished brunch with friends.  Heading home

Jake: Horned af here

Bill: You can come over.  Horned here too

Jake: Cool

Bill: Remember the address?

Jake: Yeah, text you when I get close.  

Some fifteen minutes after this exchange I arrived at Bill's place.  He opened the door while wearing a pair of shorts and not much more.   I didn't waste any time.  I wanted in his hot Daddy’s ass and I wanted right then and there.  He seemed to recognize I was in heat, and I smiled thinking 'I really like the way this is going'.  We made eye contact and he pulled me close and we made out.  My hand instantly moved to his hips, into the waistband of his shorts and I pushed them down.  I wanted him to know I meant business and that I intended for him to be my bottom.  We continued kissing as I got my hands into his ass cheeks, massaging his hole a bit.

"Mmmmmmmmmm yes,” he moaned, clearly liking the attention, then he suggested “Let's go to the bedroom, sexy.”  He stepped-out of his shorts, I stripped off my clothing, item by item scattered in the hallway as he led  the way.  Once in his bedroom Bill sat on the bed watching me as I removed my socks, and when I was naked we resumed making out.  After several minutes of tongue action, I pulled back, looked at him, kissed him, announcing “I want to cum in you.”

“Fuck yeah,” was his reply as we continued hot and heavy. 

“You still clean?” I asked.

"Yeah, guess so.  Although I've been with a few guys.”

“Cool."

“You?”

I looked at him and gave a slight grin.  "I haven’t tested since last time we played," then pausing slightly, I asked “Does it matter?”  He replied with a negative shake as we went back to making out.

I look over at the nightstand, open the drawer, and pull out some oil-based lube for my cock, and his hole.  Between kisses I spread a small amount of lube on his ass, I want to fuck him raw and I want him to feel my cock when it bred him.  We continued with the kissing and I lubed his hole and my cock.  Then, putting down the tube of lube, I teased his hole with my cock.  “Mmmmmmmm … yes, fuck me already,” Bill responded.

“Yeah?  You want it?”

“Yeah, I want it bad.”

I pushed the head of my poz cock into his ass. 

“Ohhhhhh… ahhhhhhh… fuck … love that cock, feels so good.”

“Yeah … yeah … your ass is nice and tight, feels good.”  I slowly pushed my way in, his legs up on my shoulders, and my nuts pressing up against his ass.  “That’s it.  You've got all of me.”  We made out while I held still, allowing him to adjust to my cock. 

“FUCK … FUCK … Uhhhhhhh… fuck me, Jake.  Breed me.”  

I was so caught-up in pleasure I could barely manage to respond “Fuck yeah,” as we continued to kiss, my cock sliding out of his hole, only to press back in.  I leaned back and picked-up the rhythm of fucking him.  In the back of my brain I thought 'He’s chasing … he wants poz cock', but impulsively I decided to find out and asked “Ohhhh … ahhhhh your hole feels good.  You always bareback?  Even with poz guys?”

“Ahhhhhh … yeah … I mean … well ahhhhhhhh fuck … yeah I have … few times.”

“You worry about it?”

Initially he simply looked into my eyes.  I didn't slow down my ministrations on his ass, and after a few seconds he replied “No … not really … ohhhhh, god that’s good.  Just keep fucking me.”

But I won’t let it go.  “Do you think about it?”

“Ahhhhhh … fuck … damn Jake your cock.  Yes I think about it, but fuck it… I don’t care… why?"  Then he paused and asked “You positive?”

I kept fucking him and returned the question “What if I am?”  I continued deep-dicking him, grunting to let him know I was getting close.  Then I followed-up and asked "So, what if I am?  Should I pull out?”

“Ahhhhhhh… fuck… ahhhhhhhh… no … no … I want it, I want your cum."

“What if I’m poz?”

“Don’t care.  Cum in me, fuck, … ohhhhhhhh… ahhhhh fuck that feels, please keep fucking me.”

I continued sliding my bare cock sliding in and out of his ass, but after just a few more strokes, I recognized that familiar sensation in my balls:  I was about to dump a huge load of poz semen deep in his ass.

“Tell me,” I demanded, “Tell me it's okay for me to fuck my poz cum into your ass.”  He looked at me, a smile crossing his lips, inviting me, so I leaned down, he pulled me in close, and we kissed deeply.

“Yeah … fuck yeah… it's okay.  Give it to me.  I want your poz cum, fucker.  I want it.  Poz me.  I want it.”

An involuntary smirk crossed my face, “HOT,” softly escaped my lips.  "You are one twisted bottom," was all I could manage to say.

“Ohhhhhhh fuck .. ohhhhh fuck Jake…. Oh fuckkkkkk … I’m close.”

“Me too.”

“Breed me … fuck it into me.”

“This poz load?” I asked incredulously.

“Yes, … yeah … your poz load.”  Bill was feverishly jacking off as I worked his tight ass.  I wondered 'How is he not poz already?', but the satisfying thought came to mind 'but it doesn't matter - he will be after I’m done'.  

His ass muscles clamped down on my cock, as I announced “I’m gonna cum.”

“Me too!”

“I’m poz, Bill!  You want me to stop?”

“Ahhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhh… no… ahhh… no, fuck no, do it!”

“Sure?”

“Yeahhhh … ahhhh… fuck … I’m close, yeah… cum in me."

“FUCKKKKKKKKK!”  Nothing turns me on more than when a guy begs for my poz load and I found myself panting, almost like a mantra, “I’m close … I’m close!"

Bill responded “Yeah … do it … gonna … AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," as he blew his load.

I was only seconds behind him, and both my ejaculation and announcement were equally powerful:  “FUCCCCCCCCCCCCK…. Oh FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK … CUUMMMMMING,” as my cock squirted it's load, held firmly in the death grip of his ass which milked out my seed.  I kept him in that position for a few minutes as we each came down from the explosion, my bare cock lodged balls deep in his ass.  Eventually I quietly commented “That was amazing.”

His eyes closed, Bill replied “Yeah … yeah … fuck that was good.”

As I gradually withdrew from his hole and curled-up next to him, we lay contentedly for a minute or so, when he asked “How long you been poz?”

I thought back and replied “Maybe two months.”

“Oh, okay.  I thought you said you tested neg la…,” but I cut him off saying “The last test I took the tester told me it said neg.”

“Oh okay, but  … but?”

“Yeah, well, in between that test and when I last fucked you, apparently I converted - and of course I came in your ass.  I got the confirmation of my conversion afterwards.  This time I decided to find out if you were cool with it before we got too far this time.”

“Cool … well … obviously.”

“You chasing?”

“Not so much that.  I just love bareback sex with younger guys.  Poz or neg, I don’t care.”

“Cool.  Glad to hear it.  There’s more where that came from."  And with that we went in for a third round of making-out.

Cody:

I awoke cuddled beside my Dad.  He has become quite the bottom since I tested poz, and has announced he won’t fuck me until we’re both poz.  My cock is as hard as a rock, I slid into his hole.  He awoke almost immediately, “Mornin’ baby boy … ahhh you already need to breed?"

I can smell his body and kiss him on the back of the neck, “I need to piss,” I murmurred, my cock just inside his hole. 

Dad doesn’t say anything and I push my cock head slightly further into his ass, “You going to …”, he starts to ask, then he feels it as I relieve myself in his ass, “Ahhhh… oh fuck boy, yeah, use me."

I was mostly hard but I could feel the piss draining out of my cock and into his ass.  I had never done this with him as the top but it felt amazing, and I thought 'We're definitely going to do more of this', as I told him “Fuck yeah, Dad.  I'm using your toilet hole,” as I continued to piss.

“Good boy, do it.  Use me,” Dad responded.

My stream finally ended and I thought 'I hope he doesn’t mess the bed' so I suggested “If you need to go empty that, well, just be careful.”

"I've got this," he answered with a chuckle.  I slowly withdrew from his ass, giving him time to clamp closed tightly.  “I’ll be right back,” he announced, and sure enough within seconds I could hear him in the bathroom evacuating my morning piss.   Dad returned, plopped down on the bed beside me, and kissed me, remarking, “That was hot.”  I just smiled.

“Dad would you mind if I got a tattoo?  Something to kinda show I’m poz now?”

He nodded “Yeah, we can do that.  What do you have in mind?  And where?”

I shrugged my shoulders, answering “Uhmmm, I was thinking about a scorpion on my upper back or something …. “ as I trailed-off.

“Or?”

“I dunno.  I’ve done a little digging on the internet for ideas.”

“Ohhhh you have, have you?” I could see he was giving me a quizzical, teasing look.

“Haaa… a little….“

“And?”

“Well, biohazard tattoos seem popular, but I like the scorpion.”

“What about one on your abdomen near your cock?”

I thought about his suggestion for a second and responded “Hmmmmmm… that sounds kinda cool, I think I can do that.”

"It would look hot on you, Cod."

“Think so?”

“Yeah.  I know so."

“Good let’s do that today or at least find a place.”

“I know a place in Boystown we can go to … maybe after” as he grabbed my cock and his voice trailed off, giving me 'the look' to let me know what he wanted.

I opened the show by jumping out of bed and calling “Last one in the shower is a rotten egg,” heading into the bathroom, leaving him, perhaps, with a bit of a shocked look on his face.  Turning on the shower, I stepped under the spray and awaited Dad.  He followed my example, in following me into the bathroom, pulling open the door, and giving me a look that was a clear 'Fuck you sonny boy', which led us to both roar with laughter.  Joining me in the warm water, Dad pulled me close to make out, which gave me a chance for my hands to find his ass, “Yes boy," he murmured, between kisses, as his hands explored my waist and then my crotch, letting me know it was time to breed him.  

"Face the wall,old man," I ordered.  He may have smirked, but he obeyed, as I lubed myself and his ass with the Gun Oil lube which we kept in the shower - for just such occasion.  We have fucked in the shower several times, and have found the silicone base of Gun Oil will survive the stream of the shower, so it is definitely the lube of choice.  I lubed a finger and, with a quick push, slid it up his ass.  He yelped, but as quickly as I found his prostate, his discomfort turned into a groan of pleasure.  Then I withdrew my finger and placed the Gun Oil back on the shelf, thinking to myself 'He’s not getting any more than that', as I pressed my cock against his hole.

“Ahhhhh boy .. yeah… yeah… fuck your old man’s hole, breed me boy,” he grunted.  I pushed against his hole and with firm pressure and my cock head slid in.  “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh… fuck … ahhhhhhhhhhhh… go slow, damn,” he groaned. 

I took that to mean, 'BREED ME NOW', so I pushed the rest of my poz cock into his body with slow, constant pressure, announcing “Yeah Dad… you wanted it … you’re getting it,” as I fucked him with a slow, steady, in-and-out motion.  I could tell by his groans he was in some pain, but I reasoned, that if he wanted my bug he would have to pay the price, but I encouraged him by reminding him “Dad … Dad… oh fuck this feels good… gonna give you this bug, Dad.”

“Ahhhhhh boy … ahhhhh yeah… you are!”

I continued fucking him, as, after all, I wanted him to convert, which also meant he had to earn it.  Oh, and I wanted it to hurt, so I fucked him for several minutes,and, with my orgasm fast approaching, and I decided to just go for it and load him up, “DAD… DAD … CUMMMMING DAD, OHhhHhhhhhhh fuck … I’m close!”

“Do it boy … ahhhhhh fuck … bree..." but before he could finish the words I dumped my load in his ass, squirt after squirt of my poz cum soaking into his flesh.

“AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh… FUCK!!!” I cried as I slid all the way in, briefly wondering to myself 'I wonder if he’s poz yet or not?'. 

We stayed like that a moment, me as the gifting top, and him as the grateful bottom.  But eventually I slowly withdrew, noticing some blood mixed with sperm as my cock I exited his ass.  I smiled in satisfaction as I gave him a kiss on the back of his neck as I slid my cock up and down his ass crack, and praised him with “Dirty, twisted fucker.”

"You!  Fuck my ass hurts,” was his succinct response, but then changing subjects he suggested “Let’s get cleaned up and go see about tattoos.”

"Yes sir,” I replied as I grabbed shower scrubby and began to soap him up, readying him for public.

• Upvote 17

CHAPTER 9:

Cody:

I love being naked with my Dad.  In the bed.  In the shower.  It doesn’t really matter, but the shower is probably where Dad first introduced me to sex.  On that occasion he showed me how to masturbate, blowing his cum got all over my chest and face.  I’m pretty sure I started sleeping in his bed soon after that day.  All these years later, however, I'm faced with the situation where I’m so fucking horny and my Dad refuses to fuck me, “Not until you knock me up,” he explains.  I just fucked my seed into him and did my best to make it a rough fuck. but my cock wasn't going down, so, mater-of-factly, I ordered “Turn around, old man.”

“Yes, sir,” was his succinct reply as he turned to face me.  I stared into his eyes while the water ran down our bodies, and I slowly scrubbing his chest.  My Dad and I are really close, and I needed to keep him as horny and titillated as I felt right then and there.  Remaining locked in eye contact, I leaned in towards his lips, but kept an inch of distance between us - just to torture him.  Then I smiled and resumed working down his chest towards his crotch, where, upon reaching his cock, I stared at it for a minute, truly mesmerized by the cock that had made me as I thought 'Dad’s so hung.  I need it bad.  I need it right now'.   I leaned down towards his cock and stuck my tongue out, then looked up at him.  His eyes and face looking down at me with a definite expression that said 'No'.

'FUCK he’s insistent', was my unspoken thought.  So I stood back up, announced “FINE,” dropped the scrubby, and commanded “Turn back around, fuck hole!”  I no longer cared what he wanted.  His son was going to fuck his Dad’s hole, and, I hoped, I would give him the bug.  I hoped he really wanted it 'cause I was beyond caring.  In fact I could hardly think.  My poz cock was in charge, and it was on a mission:  to poz his ass.

If my Dad was going to demand I knock him up before he would agree to share his cum with me, so be it.  Fortunately my cock simply refused to go down since he had stopped giving me his cum.  I use my hands to 'assist' him into position, nearly forcing him against the wall.  My rage, my horniness, my fucking horned-up POZ cock.  'I’m going to take all of this out on his neg hole' was the only thought going through my mind.

Getting Dad into position, facing the wall again and, skipping the pleasantries, I forced the full length of my poz dick inside of him.  “BALLS DEEP Dad!  That what you need?  My bug?  You like this?  This what you wanted from your baby boy?!”  My words were almost painful and sarcastic.  I was angry - and horny.  I started fucking him.  My questions were rhetorical, not the sort I actually expected him to answer.

“FUCK," Dad groaned, “Owww… fuck."

No responding, I continued working my rock-solid unmedicated fuck stick deep in and out of his ass.  “Fuck yeah Dad… fuck yeah… feels so good fucking you … I’m gonn’a poz this hole right here.”

“Ahhhhhhhhh… ahhhhhhhhhh” he groaned, possibly finding my ministrations a bit rough, but then he didn't ask me to stop.  And at that point I couldn't truly be certain I could honestly.  I look down at my cock, I can see a tinge of pink cum from my previous load just a few minutes ago.  I’m determined not to make this a slow, pleasurable fuck, I want him to feel me even more than last time and most of all I want him to finally convert so he’ll get back to breeding his boy.

“DAD… DAD… FUCK YEAH… FEELS SO GOOD DAD,” I muttered as I fucked his ass as hard as I could.

“Fuck …ohhhhhhhhhh… ahhhhh… owww… yeah baby boy… fuck up my ass, poz me,” Dad replied.

I continued fucking him with long, deep strokes, pounding his ass like that for more than a few minutes, in fact we fucked so long the hot water was clearly running out, so, needing to finish the session, I asked “Ahhhhhhh…. That what you wanted, your boy’s poz dick, Dad?”

“Yeah… yeah… fuck me…… ahhhhhhhhhh…. ahhhhhhhh.”

I keep stroking him, knowing he was as eager to take my load as I was to give it to him.

“Yeah Dad … gonna give you another dirty, viral load.”

“FUCK … Owwwww… FUCK YEA … FUCK YEAH.”

My rate of thrust picked-up pace with the result my balls were not slapping against his ass, making the sounds of sex.  I needed to dump my load.  “DAD!  Ohhhhh fuck Dad… OH fuck … so so close… I’m close!”

“Give it to me boy … fuck me … breed me.”

I kept up my pace of thrusts and pumps, my nuts so tight it felt as if they were about to bust.  “I’m about to Dad… I’m about to…. Ahhhhhhhhhhh… ahhhhhhhhh”, and I feel my load building, “Ahhhhhh…."

“Fuck yeah, boy, fuck yeah!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK…. AHHHHHHH FUCK,” as my load squirted out of me and deep in his hole as I was, at that moment, balls-deep.

“Ahhhhhh yeah boy … ahhh yeah … give me that dirty load.”

“Fuck…. Fuck.”  Every bit of energy in my body was being drained away, through my cock, into my Dad’s tight ass.

We stay like that another minute but I know we have to get out of the shower before the water actually gets cold.  I remove my cock, “Quick rinse me off”, he turns around, gets the scrubby and we do a quick soap and rinse before climbing out.  We go to our bedroom, drying off, “Lay on the bed, on your stomach”, I say with the same firm tone I used in the shower. 

“Again?” is all he said, but he complied.  Reaching into the nightstand drawer, I found a butt plug Dad and I occasionally used on one or the other's ass.

“No… but I want that cum to do its job, and I don’t want it leaking out of you,” I explained as, having lubed the plug, I eased it into his hole, murmuring "There you go," once it was lodged in position.

Turning over, Dad sat up, slid over to me, murmured “I love you, Son,” as he placed several deep, passionate kisses on my mouth. 

"And I lvoe you too, Dad," I returned, having broken our kiss.  Then I gave him a wicked smirk.

“What?” he asked.

"You’re my bitch until you’re poz … know that?”  With that I forced my tongue back into his mouth to make my point.  Finally we broke the kiss and I suggested “Let’s go look at tattoos.  Oh, and I want to go by one of the Adult toy stores to see something.”

"Okay," his only response.

Jake:

I’ve been topping mostly since I tested poz and I see no reason to stop now, it’s been a while since I hooked up with that hot guy Chris at the testing center and I want to breed him again.  Then my mind wonders and I start thinking about my gifter Sergei, I really need some of that cock again, too; I feel so close to him and I want us to keep that bond.  I decide to text both of them and see if I can work out sex with one or both of them.

Jake: You working today

Chris: Here ‘til 6

Jake: Need to get “tested” again … might bring a friend

Chris: Was hoping you needed to get tested again, I’ll be here

Jake: You around? 

A few minutes go by without a response from Sergei, but finally:

Sergei: Yeah … always … how is it being poz?

Jake: Always horny! Very horny!  Go get tested with me?  : )

Sergei: LOL … ummmm … really?

Jake: Just trust me

Sergei: ok … where?

Jake: Tested center in Boystown

Jake: Can I come get you?

Sergei: Now?  You want more Russian cock eh?

Jake: There’s a hot guy working there

Sergei: Ok fine …, give me 30 minutes

Jake: Ok … btw I want to keep the bond we have

Sergei: Me too

I killed the next thirty minutes or so, before arriving at Sergei’s place.

Jake: “Outside … let’s go”

Sergei is looking so hot… he comes outside in a tank top and shorts.  I want him to do me right here in my car.  He speaks with his slightly thick accent, “We are really getting tested for HIV?”, I just look at him, and smile as I give him a kiss, “Fuck you’re hot”.  I tell him about the hot guy Chris working at the testing center and how I bred his ass – twice.  We get to the test center, “Follow my lead … ok?” and we go in; behind the counter like always, Chris and Nick are running the show.  I grab Sergei’s hand, “My partner and I need to get tested”.   Sergei looks a little surprised at my words, but he just smiles, signaling his consent at what I’ve said.  Chris responds, “Take 2 numbers guys and we’ll call you in just a few minutes”, giving us both a smile and a wink.  I smile at Sergei, he still looks a little off, but he’s not protesting.  We sit, “What are you doing?  He is hot”, “Trust me”, is all I tell him.  Chris and Nick call a few of the numbers from the sheet and over the next 30 or so minutes nearly everyone is called.  I see one of the guys come out of one of the rooms and leave, then I hear Chris, “Number 1034 and 1035”, and I look up, “Right this way guys”.  I grab Sergei’s hand, “C’mon babe”, and we follow Chris down the hall to room “7” … I’m so horny I could breed him right here on the desk in front of Nick; I do my best to keep it in my pants for the moment.

As we enter Chris closes and locks the door.  “So you guys need to get tested?”, he says nonchalantly as he breaks open two of the test kits.

Sergei looks at me as if to ask 'This is for real?'.

I let go of Sergei’s hand, I gave Chris a touch on his shoulder.  He looked at me, and almost immediately we’ were making out. 

“Fuck yeah,” Sergei muttered as, from the corner of my eye, I saw him remove his shirt, simultaneously massaging his cock in those tight shorts.  Chris and I broke off our kiss, and looked over at Sergei, who's hand was now deep in his shorts.

“I’m Chris, Sergei."

Sergei took the hint when Chris pulled Sergei in close for some tongue action.  When Chris and Sergei finally broke the kiss, Sergei smiled, and gave me an approving smile.

Just then Chris switched into his professional mode and instructed “Rub these on your gums for me guys and we’ll get the test underway.”

Sergei smiled, we each rubbed a test swab about our gums, presenting the swab to Chris, who had just then removed his shirt.

“That part of the test too?” I asked as I removed my shirt.

• Upvote 23

CHAPER 10:

Chris:

How lucky can a barebacker get?  I had not one, but two hot studs all to myself, at least for the next 10 or 20 minutes.

“Give me those,” I ordered, taking the test swabs from Sergei and Jake, placing them in separate test vials as I asked “Now, where were we?”  Giving my best 'naughty look', I hurriedly removed my shorts and underwear, leaving myself naked and ready ready to go.  Turning to Jake I gave him the go-ahead as I commented “Grab that lube, sexy," bending over the exam table, which exposed my horny hole.  Most times for HIV testing we use the smaller exam rooms, so I suspect many, if not most of the patients know what’s going on when someone uses this room, but I was hoping Nick was too busy to bother me while I took care of these poz studs.

Sergei looked over at me, then back at Jake, nodded, raising his eyebrows, and lightly mouths the word “Neg?” 

Not knowing the accurate answer to Sergie's question, Jake smirked, replying “Not much longer,” giving me a devilish grin.  Yeah, all three of us knew our purpose:  to engage in hot, piggy, poz on neg fucking.  Jake reached into one of the lower drawers, and, as he had the last time we played, he found a container of lube which is stored for just such occasions.

Finally, I need to push things along.  “Get naked, guys.”  Both immediately dropped his shorts and underwear as Jake announced “Time to breed some ass.”  Standing there almost completely naked, Sergei was massaging his poz cock and precum into the crack of my ass.  “Mmmmm … ohhhh yeah ... I’ve been needing some,” I moaned.

“Still neg huh?” Sergie asked.  

“Not sure right now if I am or not, don’t care, … don’t think I’ll be much longer,” I laughed.

“So hot – you like I brought my gifter with me then huh?” Jake asked.

“Mmmmm … hell yeah I do!”

Sergei isn’t paying any attention to our chatter, he was grunting with pleasure as he teased my hole, getting ready to plug me. 

Clearly enjoying the sight of amazing Sergei's cock, Jake piped up “I knew once he found out you were neg he’d want to help breed you.”

“Mmmm… Hell yes I do,” Sergie added.

With that Jake placed his hand on Sergei's huge poz cock and recommended "You better lube up well, Sergei.

"Ohhhhh yeah … get me ready … I’m so horny to poz,” Sergei remarked without pausing in teasing my ass as Jake prepped Sergie's cock.

“You want this poz dick boy?” Sergie asked.

“Yeah."

“You want this?" Sergei again asked, this time his cock head kissing my tight hole.

“Ahhhh yeah, that’s it …ahhhhh … I feel it,” I announced as I felt him apply slow, even pressure as he pushed the head in.

"Fuck … fuck,” I involuntarily moaned.

“Damn, he’s huge,” Jake remarked with a laugh.

“Shhh you guys… Someone’s gonna hear you,” I cautioned.  Sergei, however, wasn't slowing down in his attack on my hole, and was by this time nearly all the way inside me.  I knew my face was turning a little red as I tried to relax, trying to adjust to the telephone pole being shoved in my ass.  Sergei’s cock is definitely bigger than my own, and likely bigger than Jake’s. 

“FUCK… FUCK … ahhhhh … ahhhhhh.”  Sergei's attack on my ass stung, and seemingly chased the words out of me.

“This is what makes him such a great gifter Chris,” Jake, remarked.

"Yeah… ahhh… ahhhh fuck," I replied.

“FUCK YEAH … he’s all the way in you now … fuck yeah, take that cock that knocked me up,” Jake urged as, from the corner of my eye I could see he was stroking his hot cock as he watched Sergie impale my ass.

“HOT!!” I moaned as Sergei withdrew almost completely, only to abruptly slide back in, balls-deep, not giving me any time to get used to his girth or the accompanying pain.

Jake:

Chris is one my favorite fuck buds and I’m intent on him testing positive; I just hope he’ll share it once he does.  Watching Sergei banging Chris’ I’m hard and leaking; I move around to use the other end.  “Fuck yea boy … you like that poz dick, don’t you?”, “Yes”, and just like that, I wipe a big glob of my precum on Chris’ lips and face, “That’s it boy… yeah … taste that poz precum”.  Chris just looks up at me sucking me his lips and lapping at the head of my cock.  “Take it boy … you know you want it”, and my cock slowly snakes its way into his mouth.  Sergei is full on fucking Chris and I know if this room wasn’t semi-separated from the others the whole place would know men are having sex in here.  I look up at Sergei, then down at Chris’ ass, “I need in that”, he nods, “Dah”, and we move around the table trading places.   “Clean me up pig”, and Sergei starts using Chris’ mouth the same I was two seconds ago. 

I spread a small amount of lube on my cock and slide home in one quick shot, Chris nearly chokes on Sergei’s cock but then pushes back against me, “Yeah you want that poz dick… You know you do?  Don’t you boy?”, I can only hear him mumble, what I assume is “yes”, with most of Sergei’s cock filling his mouth.  I start riding Chris, I love this boy’s ass, so tight, so sexy and so full of my poz cock right now.  “I need to cum bad Chris … gonna fill you, gonna give you what you need”, I can feel myself already getting close and I look up at Sergei with an almost concerned look on my, “Not yet”, he says, “Let’s swap”, and he and I swap again.  In the space of three minutes this pig is going ass-to-mouth with two different poz cocks – I love it.  Sergei slides back in without so much as a pause and starts riding his hole again, “Take it pig … take this poz dick … ohhhhhh so good”, Chris removes my cock long enough to reply, “Fuck me… fuck me… ohhh fuck … breed me”, and then returns to sucking me.

Sergei puts his hands up on Chris’ shoulders in an attempt to get inside him deeper, I know he’s going to blow his load soon, I can see it on his face.

Chris is groaning loudly now as his body is slammed hard against the exam table.  He looks over and grabs one of Sergei's fingers and starts suck on it like a cock; he’s so cock hungry, I love it.  Half sucking, half in a lusty sex daze, "Yeah, do it … breed me, Sergei, …breed me",  Sergei is grinding into Chris so hard he nearly lifts him off the table.  I know Sergei loves to breed ass doggy style – rough, verbal and very dirty.  Without words he put a hand on Chris’ back, withdraws at least six inches of his rod, and then starts throwing Chris a seriously hard fuck.  Each stroke long and deep, I’m holding onto him as he struggles to stay upright from the serious banging he’s getting.  “Uhhhhhhh … uhhhhhhh”, Sergei grunts loudly, his eyes closed, and the exam table even squeaks a bit from the abuse Chris’ ass is taking.  To me the sounds of two men fucking make things that much hotter, and I continue to stroke my cock as I watch, again using Chris’ face to wipe my pre.  Chris leans forward, but Sergei doesn’t miss a beat and grabs Chris’ hips and pushes harder – it looks like he’s trying to climb in Chris’ hole.

“Fuck yea… fuck yea… I want it…”, Chris is moaning as Sergei lays into him, I know Chris is about to take a huge load of unmedicated HIV+ cum.  I look at Sergei, he’s sweating, focused and so into it, “I’m about to … ohhhhhh…… ohhhh fuck I’m gonna breed … AHHHHHHHHH ”, then I see grab on tight, “Ahhhhhhhhhh… Ahhhhhhh… Fuck! Fuck!”, Sergei says gruffly, “Take my fucking seed!”.  Chris just  groans, knowing he’s getting bred, and I just hold on, smiling down at him, watching Sergei fill his ass with toxic sperm.

They stay connected like that for only a minute, knowing they needed to keep things going Sergei and I quickly switch places again, “Clean me”, I hear him as I look down.  As I tease my cock on Chris’ slimy, well-used, hole I can see his face is buried in Sergei's crotch, cleaning that spent Russian cock while I work his ass.  Sergei takes the opportunity to taunt our fuck hole, moving his groin away every time Chris gets a chance to suck on him.  He’s taunting him, asking him repeatedly if he wanted this cock, then backing away and then lunging forward so that the head of his uncut dick slaps Chris in the face.  He laughs at him while I watch, and then finally he lets Chris suck on him.  Chris starts sucking the wet dick into his mouth and tongues the head, moaning, Sergei’s hand on his head in total control, as I force in the head of my cock.

"Jesus", its so hot barebacking Chris and watching him suck on the cock that just bred him.  I moan and thrust forward, deeper, still deeper, until I feel my nuts touching his ass, “Yeah … I’m bottoming out babe”.  Chris moans and pushes back trying to get more of my poz cock inside, “Damn!  Its so hot that he wants it this bad!”, I think, and make several deep strokes a few more times roughly, “You want my cum, bitch? You want this poz cock flooding your guts?".  Chris pulls off Sergei’s cock long enough to say, “Yeah” and goes back to sucking.  I can hear Sergei, “Fuck yeah pig, suck me”, as Chris moans around his cock and seems eager to try and work out another load. 

I grab onto his hips mimicking Sergei, I pull back, and drive forward hard with a slapping sound.  Chris moans again, and I can see Sergei’s balls in his mouth as I keep banging his ass.  Sergei grabs the back of his head, fingers digging into his scalp.  Chris has two poz cocks invading him right now and four strong hands pulling and grabbing at his body; it looks to me like Chris found heaven.

I can feel a load building and I know I’m about to pump another huge nut of infected cum into another hole … I groan, “Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. “, and then thrust forward.  I hold onto him tight as I feel my body spasming, “FUCKKKKKKKKKK!”  Chris keeps licking Sergei's balls as he takes a second dirty load.  As I feel my cum squirt out of my cock I imagine my load mixing together with Sergei's and making its past Chris’ defenses – he will be HIV+.  I love group sex like this, I need to do this more often, and I want Chris to converting at the business end of my cock.  I see Chris licking just the head of Sergei’s cock, it looks like we’re both still horny, I know I am.  I decide to keep pounding straight through my orgasm, and instead of letting up, I get rougher and thrust harder … I bang him another full minute and then it happens, “UHHHHHHHHH……. UHHHHHHHHH… OH FUCK!!  OH FUCK !!!!!!”, and I drop a second load as Chris’ whole body tenses up, he’s sweaty and moaning, I think he just blew his load getting off on me fucking him.  “Did you nut?”, he nods, moaning, barely able to speak, I pull out and let Chris clean me up, then we quickly put clothes back on. 

Chris catches his breathe and gets dressed, he looks at the tests, grinning, “Hmmm… still neg… go figure”, and winks at both us.  I see Sergei roll his eyes, but he kinda laughs with me.  Chris throws out the test kits and we make our way out; if anyone needs this room anytime soon all they’ll smell is sweat and cum.

Cody:

Dad and I head out to one of the tattoo stores and browse, finally one of the guys that works there approaches us.  He’s about my height maybe a few years older than me, but younger than my Dad and a hottie, especially with his dark hair, facial hair and the several tattoos I can see.  “I’m John … can I help you guys with anything?”, my dad speaks up, “Yeah ... we’re looking for a tattoo for my so… my boyfriend”.  “You guys have anything particular in mind or any thoughts about a particular style or type?”.  I look at him, “Yeah … “, and I flash him a wicked smile, “…something naughty,” he smirks. 

“Something maybe exotic, naughty… kind of dark”, “Something devilish? Aggressive? Rough? Or maybe something that might serve as a warning?”, I just nod at the last one, “That”.  He smiles at me and pulls out two samples, one a grim reaper, and the other a biohazard tattoo, “Like this?”, he asks.  I look at my Dad, I smile, “Kinda like that yeah”, then he grabs a black Scorpion with a white outline, “Or like this?”, my face lights up.  I look at Dad again, its obvious we agree, “That will look so hot”, Dad just smiles back at me.  “Cool.  This one’s been popular lately … have you thought about where you want it?  Arm? Bac…..”, and I cut him off, “Groin.  I want it just above my…. ”, I hesitate, he grins wide, “Your cock yeah … it’ll look good there” – he flashes me a wicked smile like he knows why I’m getting it.  “This one costs $125, but that includes all your needles, ink, and after care to keep the skin lubricated so it heals right and looks great for a long time”.  I look at Dad and he just says, “I think that’s good,… you sure you want this?”, I simply nod.  “I’m booked until about 4.  If you want to get it today, just pay me now and we’ll set the appointment”, “Sounds good to me”, I’m grinning, and we get things setup.

We leave the tattoo shop, “Dad lets walk over to the ‘toy’ store”, “Ok”, and we cross the street and walk over one of the adult stores.  “What do you want to get?”, “Why don’t you look for us some new lube, I need to look at a few things on my own”, “Ok fine”, and I head towards the restraints while Dad heads for the lube.  If Dad wants to be my bottom, and won’t cum inside me until he’s poz, then “fuck him”, he’s going to do it my way.  I look at one of the guys behind the counter, “Can you help me with these?”, looking at the male Chastity devices, “I need one of these for my boyfriend”.  “Sure.  I’ve heard from others these work best when you get a snug, but not cramped fit.  How big is your boyfriend’s cock?”, I grin, “It’s kind of big”.  He smiles, “Well most guys go with these”, showing me one of the devices with a 2” cock ring, “Hmmm… “, “We can measure him now if you want, and you’re sure you want it.  He can try it on here after you pay for it”.  I look at him, “Yeah … lets measure him to be sure”.  The guy gives me a small piece of measuring tape, “Take him to one of the fitting rooms and wrap this around his cock and balls like a cock ring until it loops around, remember you want it snug, but not painfully tight.”

I find Dad over at the lube, “Find anything yet”, “A few things… you?”, “Yep … come with me” and I grab him by the hand.  “Where are we …”, “just follow me”, and we enter one of the fitting rooms and I shut the door.  “Take your shorts down and hold up your shirt”, “Wha…. Here?  I told you… “, “I know, I know sexy man”, and I kiss him, “I just need to measure you for a good fit”.  “Measure me for a?”, but he does as I ask and he takes his pants down.  With Dad standing nearly naked in front me, I really just want to suck him off right now, “Hold still, try not to get hard”, and I use the measuring tape around his balls.  “What are you measuring me….”, and he trails off, “Your chastity device”, “Huh? My …”, he looks at me dumbfounded, “Dad, if you won’t breed me until you’re poz, then I don’t want anyone else getting your cum either – got it?”.  He just looks at me as if, “You can’t be serious”, but he can see by the stern look on my face that I am, and he knows I always get what I want with him.  “Ok … got it, get dressed before I starting suck you”, and Dad pulls up his shorts, we go the counter.  “Got it”, he looks at the tape, “2 and a quarter … should have something for that”, and he pulls out an attractive metal contraption that looks very much like it’s designed to restrain a man’s cock.

“I like this one, what do you think … babe?”, and I smirk at Dad, “Seriously?”, I give a look, “Fine.  It looks fine”, he says almost defiantly.  The man rings it up, “Did you get the lube Dad?”, he looks at me incredulously, “One sec” and runs over and grabs a bottle of Gun Oil, “and this”; we pay and leave.  “Let’s get home, I want to see how you with it on”, “Seriously?”, the only word out of his mouth, “Seriously.”, I grin, “This is your doing.  Be nice and maybe I’ll give you another load of cum before we go back to the tattoo shop”. 

We get home and I go full on “Top” mode, I remove my shirt, grab him from behind and start giving orders, “Strip boy”.  Dad lets me hold him, but I know he’s smiling and I know he’s into it, “Yes, sir”, he says.  I open the lube and the chastity device and look at him, “Try not to get hard”, and I put a tiny amount of lube on my fingers and rub it into his cock which starts to stiffen, “I said”, “I’m trying boy jeez … I’m trying”, and we both laugh.  “Stay here”, and I get an ice cube from the freezer, “Try this” and I rub it on his cock and balls, “Ahhhhhh.. fuck… cold, cold”, his cock immediately shrivels, “Good boy”.  I take the large ring of the chastity device and get it around that sexy cock and balls, the metal just cool enough to help keep him soft.  “Just another minute”, I say, as I work his cock into the metal sheath.  The sheath is a nice Chrome looking metal with a patchwork of small openings to allow his cock to allow his cock to breath, but not escape, the very end contains an opening, his piss slit meets up, “should allow him to piss without removing the thing”, I think.  I complete the connection of the two pieces and hold it while I applying the small lock, “click”, and it’s locked.  I let go of his junk, “There.  All done.”, Dad looks down at me, and his cock, he can only shake his head, “Now you won’t fuck anyone”.  “And how long do I stay in this …..?”, I look at him, thinking, “As long as I say”, showing him the key.

We return to the tattoo shop, I can see Dad adjusting to the chastity device and all that extra metal in his shorts, but I doubt anyone else will even notice it.  John meets us up front right on time and shows us to the back, “I need you to remove your clothes, set them over there, and I’ll be back”.  The room is private, and while it feels odd, I get completely naked right there and sit down in the chair.  John returns and greets me with a smile, “You warm enough?”, I nod, “This way no ink on your clothes”.  He then takes a moment to explain the whole process, the needles, the ink and even tries to give me an idea of how much it’s going to hurt; it doesn’t sound pleasant, but I want to do it.  “You ready for this boy?”, I hear Dad, I nod, and look at John and he’s nearly prepped and ready to go.  He shows me the needle arrangement, “I need you to keep your cock out of the way”, and I think, “That’s not going to be an issue honestly”.

John works for a good 2 hours or so, and while it really stings, he stays focused, “You’re doing great, we’re nearly done”.  After a bit longer he finishes up, wiping it clean and putting something on it, and then proceeds to explain the aftercare process to me.  He also gives us a few words of precaution, things to look out, and so on and eventually I’m able to get dressed and we leave. 

We get home and I need to rest, it stings, I’m tired and the last thing on my mind is sex.  We both get naked, but I’m intent on sleeping, not fucking.  Dad stands near the bed looking at me, holding the metal device out at me, I grin, he grins, and we both lay down, I literally pass out.

It takes almost 7 days for me to feel like my old self, but now the skin is healing up nicely and I’m horny as fuck – Dad and I haven’t had sex in 7 days.  Dad is still in his chastity device, we took it off once to clean it up but otherwise he’s still in it; I don’t know how he’s doing it.  I’m lying there cuddled next to him when I hear my phone buzz:

Tyler: Hey you around, horny as fuck here

Cody: That’s two of us

Tyler: Fuck me?

Cody: I’ve got a 7 day load built, you sure you want it?

Tyler: Fuck yea I do

Cody: k .. gotta get up shower, and bs, text you when I can come over

• Upvote 19

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 11

Cody:

I love waking up naked with Dad.  It feels wonderful to snuggle close to him, particularly as he had introduced me to sex and since we were both very sexual men.  Until recently Dad fucked and bred 'his boy' on a regular basis, but he had recently take the position that he wouldn't breed me until he sero-converts.  I decided to reach over and feel his cock cage and all that nice cock honey running out of him.  I put my phone down, “Anything important?”, he asked as I continued to touch him as I also rubbed my cock up and down the crack of his ass.

“Just a pig that needs cum," I replied.

He grunted in approval of both my cock and my words.  I fished the key out of the nightstand and reached over him again, juggling his cock cage, explaining “Let me see this thing,” and then adding “I’m letting ‘Big Mark’ out for some air."

Dad twisted the other half of the way around as I worked to unlock his chastity device, “Thanks … need that.  I need your cum too, boy,” as he touched himself.  

“Uhmmm.. no, no, none of that, no jacking off,” I admonished, slapping his hand.

“Huh?” he replied, looking like a scorned puppy.

“If you can nut from my cock, then you nut.  Otherwise nothing for you.  Now, turn back over.”  At this point I realized I was speaking to him like a child.  Although he rolled his eyes at me, he nevertheless obediently turned over.

My cock was rigid, and I was determined to either fuck him or get out of bed and go breed Tyler’s butt, but I need to teach Dad a lesson about withholding sex from me; when I’m done, I want Dad so horned up he would have no choice but to breed his baby boy.  I start rubbing and teasing his ass, getting my precum leaking in a steady flow.  I love the fact that he was beside himself with lust, and desperately needed to cum.  

“Fuck me,” he begged, but I just continued teasing his hole. 

“You need to cum.  That's it, Dad?” I asked as I pressed my cock head against his hole.  

"Please," he softly moaned.

I continued working on him, very slowly, all the while knowing Dad wasn't going to get it from me.  Not this morning, at any event.  Not from my cock.

“Yeah," I cooed as I continued to tease him, adding "you like that poz cock, don’t you Dad?  You know, we are are eventually both going to be poz."

"Yes," he softly murmured.

"And Tyler, too”, I added, even as I was thinking to myself 'I could carve ice with this steel girder between my legs'.  I really, really wanted to fuck my Dad's hole, but this morning I had a piss hard-on, and I planned to give dear old Dad’s ass something besides poz cum.  I reach over and feel his cock.  It felt like he had oozed a quart or so of pre-cum.  Then I surprised Dad, saying “Don’t’ move.”

Startled, he exclaimed “What?”, but before he could say anything else I was out of bed, heading into the kitchen where I grabbed two ice cubes from the freezer, wrapping them in a paper towel, before heading back to the bed room.

“What did you …," Dad began to ask as I placed the paper towel on the nightstand and cuddled up close again.

“Shushh, I’m back now Dad … your boy is here," upon which I resumed teasing his ass crack with my cock head, adding “Now, less talking.  Let your son’s cock in.”

He moaned again in anticipation, not knowing I had now retrieved the ice cubes, holding them out of his sight so he couldn't see what I had in mind.  I can feel his tight hole and with all of my precum flowing I guided my cock up against his ass lips and pressed my way in.  He was tight, but my cock was rigid, so I knew eventually I'd get there.

“Ahhhhh … owww …. Go slow please… ahhh....”

“Fuck slow … LET. ME. IN. DAD.”  I pushed a bit harder until my cock head popped into his hole.  “Good boy, good boy,” I murmured.  Dad moaned and my cock felt right at home, just inside his hole, so initially I remained static, but as I needed for him to learn that withholding sex from his boyfriend was a no-no, I knew this wouldn't last, but I also wanted to drag it out a bit longer, so quite involuntarily I found myself almost begging that he not move.  I tried to relax, but as I could feel his ass squeezing my cock, it was difficult.  Again I urged “Relax Dad ... relax … stay still," and I likewise remained still, doing my best to relax my bladder.  “That’s it…. That’s it … ahhhh yeah … ahhhh yeah.”  Finally I felt the piss trickling out of my dick and then the flood gates opened.  “Ahhhhh, fuck … oh fuck!  You’re … you’re....  Yeah Dad, ahhhh… ha ha… you’re getting my morning piss, Dad."

My bladder was steadily emptying into Dad’s ass so I carefully reached over, grabbing the ice cubes, placing the wet, freezing cold paper-towel on Dad’s cock.  Naturally he jumped, but I held on to both him and the ice, and when he protested, I cautioned him “SHUSSSSH! …  Stop moving or I’ll end up soaking the bed.  You can lay here and take it."

“Ahhhhh … but what the fuck … cold ... cold,” he murmured.  

As I finished, I could feel his cock had shrunken even as his ass was filled, so I announced “All done Dad, I’m going to pull out," as I eased out of his ass, instructing him to turn over.  Dad did as I instructed, but gave me a very puzzled look, especially as he didn't understand the role of the ice pack with which I had shriveled his cock.  “Hold still, I again instructed as I grabbed the chastity device and quickly fastened it back onto his now tiny cock. 

“But … I thought,” he began.  But I ignored his question, determined to get the device in place before he gave me too much resistance.  To be honest, given that his cock was acting like a hermit crab, it was easy to get it over his tool.  With a ‘click’ the lock was back in place.

“But...."

"When you’re ready to fuck me, it comes off."  He looked dumbfounded, and before he could formulate a question, I threw on some clothing.

“Where are you heading?" he asked.

“You know that hot guy Chris from the testing center?”

“Yeah."

I smiled, explaining “I’m going to breed his little brother’s tight neg butt."  I sensed the frustration and desire on his face.

Mark (Cody’s Dad):

Cod put on just enough clothing to avoid being labeled 'naked' and headed out to the garage.  'He actually is going to go fuck someone else and leave me with a case of blue balls?  I can’t believe that fucker!  The nerve!  Work me up like that and then leave … to fuck another guy!', was my immediate thought.  But not to give-up, I texted Chris:

Mark:  Hey man, what’s up

Chris:  Hey yourself, sexy fucker, just hangin’ at home here, really horny, you?

Mark:  Yeah I am … Fuck me?  I can host, why are you so horny?

Chris:  Little brother been walking around here naked whole time he’s been staying with me

Chris:  I’m naked and not showered here, prefer you come here

Mark:  Even with your brother there?

Chris:  Nothing he hasn’t seen before remember?

Mark:  LOL … yeah he def watch you suck me

Mark:  Anyways he’s about to have some company, too so … LOL

Chris:  ??

Mark:  Cody is headed over to fuck him, don’t tell him I said anything, might seem weird

Chris:  It’s cool, I don’t care if he has guys over

Chris:  Heard him being fucked last week and time before that and … LOL

Mark:  Cool

Chris:  Here’s an idea … wanna watch them fuck?

Mark:  HAHA! 

Chris:  I’m serious

Mark:  LOL … ok, not like Cody’s body is unknown to me

Chris:  Is he already headed over?

Mark:  Yeah … just heard the car leave

Chris:  Cool … park on the far right side of my unit, come in the back door near the kitchen, quietly, and maybe we’ll get a little show while we have some fun lol

Mark:  HOT!

My initial thought was to get showered and dressed, but then thought 'Fuck it.  Why should I shower?  But I've gotta wonder what he'll say about this cock cage'.  In the end I pulled on a pair of shorts, some shoes and a t-shirt and head out the door to Chris’ place.

• Upvote 16