First off.  I am so thankful I found this place.  I thought i was the only one.  I've been a bottom since a very young age.  I love the thought of a man feeling me from the inside.  making love to me, fucking me, whatever you want to call it.  My main mode of meeting men was usually craigslist.  I always posted looking for daddies looking for a son or looking for a twink.  I have always been very small and petite and when i started meeting men, so many of them even wanted me to dress for them or be as feminine as possible.  I liked this very much.  

When I first started meeting guys, I obviously couldn't host and taking the bus or train or occasionally driving to their place was nerve racking, intense, exhilarating and stressful.  I had no idea what was going to happen once i entered that door.  Although at first, there were a lot of back and forth discussions on what they were looking for and for the most part, most of the guys were extremely sweet to me because they knew i was young and nervous.  Do you have condoms and lube was usually my go to questions.  Of course one of my biggest fears besides being murdered was to get and std or HIV.  I would usually show up and they were perfect gentlemen and horny and loving my body. so the kissing began and the fore play and then came the sex.  almost all of them couldn't wait to get deep inside of me and i had to be the bearer of bad news and sometimes even break the rhythm by making them put on a condom.  In the heat of the moment, I almost wouldn't say anything but my brain took over and I made them wrap it up.  

That was until I met Michael.  Michael is a 44 year old real estate salesman.  We met on craigslist and he was an awesome guy.  First we met in public and he was very affectionate, caring and attentive.  It wasn't long before we were in his car and i was blowing him (our first meeting we didn't have a lot of time)  He had the biggest cock I had ever seen in real life and his load was huge.  We exchanged phone numbers and not even an hour later, we were texting each other.  Both of us couldn't wait to see each other again.  The only problem was that he was a married man.  The good thing was that he had multiple houses that we could go to that were for sale and the owners had already moved so we had free reign of the houses.  Some were huge homes with pools that we would spend all day at and others were cute little apartments.  

He was so big that I was having a really hard time taking him inside of me.  So one night, it was the first time I had been to his real house where his wife and kids lived.  They were gone for 10 days.  I came over, he had dinner made and we drank champagne and he even bought me a cute little girly outfit.  when we moved to the living room, we were kissing and i couldn't keep my hands off of him and he couldn't off of me.  I went to my knees and my daddies beautiful cock was throbbing for me.  He knelled down and looked at me and held up a brown bottle.  He said, these are poppers and they are going to help us make love tonight.  He showed me how they worked and then he held them to my nose.  He closed one nostril and told me to inhale.  Then he held the other nostril and told me to inhale.  my body turned warm and all i wanted to do was swallow his entire cock.  it made me an amazing cocksucker because he kept stopping me to kiss so he didn't cum.  I was hooked.  I wanted more.  He picked me up and carried me to him and his wife's bed.  He laid me down on my back and started and my toes and worked up my legs and sucked me for a little bit.  then kissed up my tummy and over my nipples and my collar bone then to my ear and he told me he wanted to get me pregnant.  at this point i would have let him shoot heroin between my toes if he asked.  so he went back don and lifted my legs up and my hole was wide open for him and he ate me out.  then he but my legs back down and scooted his legs closer and to open me up.  he lubed himself up and positioned the head of his cock right over my boy pussy.  then he open the brown bottle and did the same as before, one nostril then the other.  he wrapped his arms around me and was looking into my eyes and whispering to me.  i love you jamie, each word i could feel more and more pressure.  another hit of poppers and his head was in, kissing me deeply in and out telling me how good i felt.  I loved the thought of this man inside of me.  I love the thought we were in his wifes bed and i loved when he told me he wanted to get me pregant.  i opened even wider.  i felt so dirty and i loved it.  his balls were slapping my cheeks and i was begiing for him to fill me.  he pumped harder and harder, veins in his head and he looked into my eyes and said, im cummmmmming baby.  he pulsated inside of me for 10 minutes as our sweaty bodies remained ambraced.  I fell in love with this man because he barebacked me.  his dna was inside of me.  i was hooked.  over the next few days we made love in every room of his house and even on his deck.  

this led me down the path of meeting men, acting so sweet and innocent and asking if they had lube and condoms but once poppers were introduced or other chems, i was going to be open for them.  I had turned into a bareback slut.  I couldnt get enough.  i loved to play the game where the guy even begged and pleaded that he was clean.  there were the other times when i was stealthed and even though i knew what he did and i wanted it, i acted like i didnt.  those guys i didnt see again because they were liars, they just didnt know i knew.  well, there were a couple i saw again because they had good chems.  Im still neg at this point and its not that i dont worry about getting std's.  its just that i lose control when the sexual situation occurs.  Am I a bad person  

post-49146-0-66794000-1456226461_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 14
  • Piggy 1

Get on PrEP you little hottie and fuck as much as you want. Why on earth would that make you a bad person. Do what makes you happy. Anyone else's opinion is irrelevant.

Once you start living you're life by someone else's rules, you are no longer true to yourself, and it will only go down hill from there.

Just be careful with the chems tho. They have a way of taking over your life.

Best of luck...

• Upvote 2

Yup, like jeff says, get on PrEP and enjoy the sex...visit bath houses, go to sex parties, position yourself in a sling or on the fuck bench and take load after load until it's running down your leg and dripping all over the floor! A little hottie like you will have no trouble attracting cock and getting raw fucked by every swinging dick in the house!!

;) ;) ;)

• Upvote 2

That was a beautiful story, This real estate gentlemen seemed to have opened the gates for you, I had an ex that did the same for me, I still think of the joy or him sliding inside of me unwrapped. I hope you do get on PrEP so that your mind will be more at ease

Prep is wonderful if you can afford it. Otherwise it's Russian Roulette. You are a bottom slut like me. Just relax and get all the cock and cum you can. That's who you are. I'm not relationship material, but I'm free to have sex with anyone I want if they want me. You're very cute so you will get lots of men after you!

Prep is wonderful if you can afford it. Otherwise it's Russian Roulette. You are a bottom slut like me. Just relax and get all the cock and cum you can. That's who you are. I'm not relationship material, but I'm free to have sex with anyone I want if they want me. You're very cute so you will get lots of men after you!

awww. thanks  :*

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First off. I am so thankful I found this place. I thought i was the only one. I've been a bottom since a very young age. I love the thought of a man feeling me from the inside. making love to me, fucking me, whatever you want to call it. My main mode of meeting men was usually craigslist. I always posted looking for daddies looking for a son or looking for a twink. I have always been very small and petite and when i started meeting men, so many of them even wanted me to dress for them or be as feminine as possible. I liked this very much.

When I first started meeting guys, I obviously couldn't host and taking the bus or train or occasionally driving to their place was nerve racking, intense, exhilarating and stressful. I had no idea what was going to happen once i entered that door. Although at first, there were a lot of back and forth discussions on what they were looking for and for the most part, most of the guys were extremely sweet to me because they knew i was young and nervous. Do you have condoms and lube was usually my go to questions. Of course one of my biggest fears besides being murdered was to get and std or HIV. I would usually show up and they were perfect gentlemen and horny and loving my body. so the kissing began and the fore play and then came the sex. almost all of them couldn't wait to get deep inside of me and i had to be the bearer of bad news and sometimes even break the rhythm by making them put on a condom. In the heat of the moment, I almost wouldn't say anything but my brain took over and I made them wrap it up.

That was until I met Michael. Michael is a 44 year old real estate salesman. We met on craigslist and he was an awesome guy. First we met in public and he was very affectionate, caring and attentive. It wasn't long before we were in his car and i was blowing him (our first meeting we didn't have a lot of time) He had the biggest cock I had ever seen in real life and his load was huge. We exchanged phone numbers and not even an hour later, we were texting each other. Both of us couldn't wait to see each other again. The only problem was that he was a married man. The good thing was that he had multiple houses that we could go to that were for sale and the owners had already moved so we had free reign of the houses. Some were huge homes with pools that we would spend all day at and others were cute little apartments.

He was so big that I was having a really hard time taking him inside of me. So one night, it was the first time I had been to his real house where his wife and kids lived. They were gone for 10 days. I came over, he had dinner made and we drank champagne and he even bought me a cute little girly outfit. when we moved to the living room, we were kissing and i couldn't keep my hands off of him and he couldn't off of me. I went to my knees and my daddies beautiful cock was throbbing for me. He knelled down and looked at me and held up a brown bottle. He said, these are poppers and they are going to help us make love tonight. He showed me how they worked and then he held them to my nose. He closed one nostril and told me to inhale. Then he held the other nostril and told me to inhale. my body turned warm and all i wanted to do was swallow his entire cock. it made me an amazing cocksucker because he kept stopping me to kiss so he didn't cum. I was hooked. I wanted more. He picked me up and carried me to him and his wife's bed. He laid me down on my back and started and my toes and worked up my legs and sucked me for a little bit. then kissed up my tummy and over my nipples and my collar bone then to my ear and he told me he wanted to get me pregnant. at this point i would have let him shoot heroin between my toes if he asked. so he went back don and lifted my legs up and my hole was wide open for him and he ate me out. then he but my legs back down and scooted his legs closer and to open me up. he lubed himself up and positioned the head of his cock right over my boy pussy. then he open the brown bottle and did the same as before, one nostril then the other. he wrapped his arms around me and was looking into my eyes and whispering to me. i love you jamie, each word i could feel more and more pressure. another hit of poppers and his head was in, kissing me deeply in and out telling me how good i felt. I loved the thought of this man inside of me. I love the thought we were in his wifes bed and i loved when he told me he wanted to get me pregant. i opened even wider. i felt so dirty and i loved it. his balls were slapping my cheeks and i was begiing for him to fill me. he pumped harder and harder, veins in his head and he looked into my eyes and said, im cummmmmming baby. he pulsated inside of me for 10 minutes as our sweaty bodies remained ambraced. I fell in love with this man because he barebacked me. his dna was inside of me. i was hooked. over the next few days we made love in every room of his house and even on his deck.

this led me down the path of meeting men, acting so sweet and innocent and asking if they had lube and condoms but once poppers were introduced or other chems, i was going to be open for them. I had turned into a bareback slut. I couldnt get enough. i loved to play the game where the guy even begged and pleaded that he was clean. there were the other times when i was stealthed and even though i knew what he did and i wanted it, i acted like i didnt. those guys i didnt see again because they were liars, they just didnt know i knew. well, there were a couple i saw again because they had good chems. Im still neg at this point and its not that i dont worry about getting std's. its just that i lose control when the sexual situation occurs. Am I a bad person

That description was incredibly hot.

I'm much older than you; unlike you, it took me many years to accept my sexuality and my sexual desires completely...but I totally recognised myself in your words!

Are you a bad person as a result? Ha ha, as if you need to be reassured. You sound very much like a young man who reached the point of being being comfortable your own skin - and understanding and accepting your desires and compulsion - at an admirably young age.

I only wish I had had half of your sexual openness and maturity when I was younger. A lot of guilty feelings and pointless second-guessing could've been avoided!

Then I saw your picture...suffice to say, the feeling that I wish I had more like you when I was younger is exceeded only by the feeling of wishing I could have you!

Edited by breedmypiggycunt
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...