Grindr Weirdness

breederboy

I love the app. I use it often when I am wanting lots of quick nsa hookups. I love to get a cheap hotel for a weekend have a few drinks and log into Grndr. Soogooo many horny guys will stop by on the way home from work for a fast fuck. I always say lube and condoms on the table, and I will be face down ass up. 1 out of 5 use a condom and 1 out of 10 use lube. 

• Upvote 2

I deleted my Scruff profile a while ago.  I was chatting with this guy and I wanted to meet up for coffee or something.  Mistake number one on my part.  He wanted a face picture, which I had in my profile but I guess he wanted a current one.  I sent it and waited for him to respond.  After I messaged him, he said he was too busy to respond at the time.  He was sucking dick.  I guess that's a good excuse for not responding. 

I guess I'm old fashioned.  If you're sucking dick, why are you also playing around on your phone?  It's one or the other.

Even though I have had success on Grindr, I deleted the app a few months ago. Guess what? I don't miss it and I'm still getting laid. 

I was mostly getting contacted anyway by these guys who tried to direct me to some paying website.

Apps like this eat up a lot of time (and battery life) - time that could be spent on more productive ways to get laid. 

I agree that apps work better when you are traveling and are the fresh meat in town.

By the way, I can tell whenever I'm in Berlin if someone has never visited the city. The naive ones post parties on BBRT. Trust me, unless you are a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10, there are way hotter guys in the bars that will drop their pants right there in the bar. They don't need to send pics or wait to be screened out by some queen who is comparison shopping!

I Hate Grindr and hardly ever use it now, full of closeted guys too afraid to do anything or those who think they're god's gift and want everyone to know it. Unfortunately I've noticed the Grindr mentality creeping into other sites, even BBRT. I'd rather go to a cruising bar or a sauna these days than use most of them.

Having said all that I'm still addicted to using them.

Don't ever use Grindr in your neighborhood. Don't EVER PUT UP A PROFILE PICTURE! Just in your username say what you're here for and then send pics to those who ask for them. Only use the app when you're away from home and want a quick hook up. Don't get emotional if someone blocks you or ignores your messages. Most guys on there are looking for a wham bam then block you right after even if their profiles say they are looking for a solid LTR. It's all lies. Never believe profiles. If you follow my rules you should have a pretty good amount of hookups on there. 

• Upvote 1