Steam Room Breeding

Chapter 1.

I was out of town for a conference, staying at a really swanky hotel in Amsterdam, the kind with it’s own spa and sauna area. I finished my morning lectures and presentations and didn’t have anything all afternoon until a dinner meeting. After walking around town a bit, I went back to the hotel to change and explore the sauna area.

Some of my straight colleagues had told me about the sorts of antics that went on there during past conferences. A manager told me that he got a handjob from another guy once. I suspected that if he admitted to a handjob, he probably did more. Another junior manager told me that he saw two guys blowing each other, which probably meant he was the one sucking cock.

Hearing these straight guys, in Amsterdam no less, talking so lasciviously about a hotel sauna, I wondered what they must have though of the Red Light District… I thought their idea of deviant behavior was somehow quaint.

Anyway, I skyped my boyfriend back home and told him I was going to go exploring. He winked at me, and told me to have a good time, and then told me that he would be entertaining a few friends of his own that afternoon. I knew he’d wind up taking loads, so there was nothing to stop me from having some raunchy sweaty fun.

I went downstairs and was disappointed to find that the whole spa area was closed for the day for cleaning. Just my luck. I went back to my room and found a few overtly gay saunas online and headed that way. I found the address and was buzzed in. I saw a poster with a comic of an asshole leaking cum and some Dutch writing I couldn’t understand, but I did note today’s date featured prominently.

I walked in, and the attendant spoke to me in perfect English, asking if I was a member, I told them no and that I was just visiting. He smiled and said, members only, but that today there was a special offer. I handed over the cash, paid my admission, and he gave me a yellow bracelet and told me to wear it so that members would recognize me as a newcomer and welcome me. I thanked him, and headed to the locker room to get rid of my clothes and into a towel.

I shucked off my clothes as two guys came in, sweaty and smiling. They noticed my bracelet, smiled at me, and dropped their towels. Both were semi-hard, and one had a glistening cock that looked like he had just been fucking. He shook his cummy cock at me, smiling, as his buddy bent over the bench and pulled his cheeks apart, showing off a sloppy freshly-bred asshole. My mouth started to water. They laughed and said something in Dutch that I didn’t understand. ‘English,’ the top asked me. ‘American.’ I replied. ‘He wants to know if you want to fuck him…’ I was instantly rock hard and walked up to the bottom’s upturned ass. "Condom?" I asked. They both shook their heads no, and the bottom spread his cheeks wider.

I lined up my raw cock and slapped it against his shiny wet hole. He backed up onto it, and I gasped as I easily slid all the way inside. The top walked up behind me and tweaked my nipples, sliding his slimy cock between my ass cheeks. The bottom sank himself until my balls were tight against him. They both babbled in Dutch as I pounded that hole.

"Breed him," the top hissed into my ear. I could feel my orgasm building in my gut, and shot my load into his eager friend’s ass. I bent forward to catch my breath, still inside the wet hole below me. The top took that as an invitation and lurched forward, tearing my ass open. I knew he was in me raw, and I didn’t stop him. He had been rubbing off against my ass, surely leaking precum. That precum and the bottom’s ass juice still on his cock were the only lube as he jackrabbited against my ass. His fucking kept me hard, and even though the bottom was still, he was clenching his gut muscles. Just as the top started breathing more quickly and fired off his load into me, I lost another load inside the bottom.

The top pulled out and walked into the showers, smiling at me, and beckoning for his friend to join him. The bottom kissed me on the mouth and fingered my ass a bit. He stammered as best as he could in English, "Nothing like fresh toxic cum…."

My jaw dropped, and then I shrugged as I thought to myself 'My boy and I had both been taking cum from strangers for a long time.  We certainly must had taken more than one POZ load. No big deal, right?'.

Then why was I getting hard again, especially after just having cum twice?

To be continued…

• Like 6
  • Upvote 44
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2.

My new friends made out in the shower as I wrapped the towel around my waist, barely hiding my hard sticky cock pressing against my thigh. I headed out of the locker room and down the hall. There were a few booths with some guys relaxing on narrow thin mattresses, some smiled at me as I passed, and some were already busy either fucking or getting fucked.

I stopped for a few moments to watch a muscle stud fill up a skinny dark-skinned bottom wearing a yellow bracelet. He held that guy’s hips in place as he pounded into him, only stopping after he came hard and then worked that load in pretty deep. He slowly pulled out, slapped the bottom’s ass and walked away, brushing past me in the narrow hallway. The bottom worked the fresh load out of his ass with his fingers, and held eye contact with me as he licked them clean. I nodded and moved on.

I went into a dry sauna, took off my towel, spread it out on the wooden bench, sat down, spread my legs and played with my cummy ass. I leaned back and closed my eyes, working my fingers in and out of my hole. I hadn’t necessarily planned on giving and taking loads, but within ten minutes of taking my clothes off, I’d done just that.  Not to mention I had taken a POZ load.

My thoughts were interrupted as the door to the sauna creaked open. A tall burly man, with a shaved head and a furry blond chest came in, clutching his towel. The towel wrapped around me just fine, but on this man, it barely made it around him.

He nodded at me, and grinned, opening his towel and scratching his big furry nuts. He sat down next to me on the bench and spread his legs wide. I nodded at him, taking in his muscular chest and abs, going down to a sizeable uncut cock. He smiled and scooched over to me until his knee touched mine. He looked at my hand, then at his cock, inviting me to touch it. I reached over and wrapped my hand around him. Even soft, my fingers barely touched as they grasped the root of his cock. I hefted his fuzzy blond balls a bit as he leaned back and moaned. His cock steadily grew in girth and length.

He reached over, with his head still back, not looking at me, and groped for my hole. When his fingertips found my ass, he smeared some of the toxic top’s seed around and brought it to his mouth. With his eyes still closed, he tasted that POZ cum and smirked, knowing that I was taking loads.

It was sweltering hot in that sauna, and both of us were pouring sweat. He stood up and gestured to the door. I grabbed my towel and followed him. This hulk led me down the hall to whirlpool, stark naked with his gigantic cock bouncing the whole way. Only then did I notice the small dark blue scorpion tattoo on the small of his back. I was pretty sure that meant he was POZ. He sat on the edge and I sat beside him. He smirked at me, spread his legs, and gestured to his cock, harder than ever, with a pearl of fresh precum at the head. I crouched before him in the water and swallowed his cock, well, as much of it as I could. He hadn’t spoken a word to me and just groaned as I tried my best to get my mouth all the way around his monster cock.

He leaned forward and started working his fingers into my ass. I squirmed, still only lubed with that first POZ load. The hulk spun me around, and I realized that there were three guys in the hot tub jerking each other off. One stood up and walked through the water to me, shaking his cock in my face. I opened my mouth to let him know I was willing to blow him. As I started lapping at his uncut cock, the hulk spit on my hole and started lapping at it. He chuckled and muttered the only word he would to me, "Sau…."

I’m pretty sure he called me a pig.

Meanwhile the guy in my mouth held my head still and pounded my throat. He put his hand on my forehead forcing my eyes up at him. He spat right in my face and his friends cheered him on. He shoved his cock in as far as it would go and held it there. I thought he wanted to shoot down my throat, but he just stayed there, flexing his cock. The hunk stood up and slammed his thick bare cock into me. I gagged on the cock in my mouth, gasping for breath through my nostrils.

The hulk pounded my ass as I did my best to keep from passing out. I could feel the cock in my throat flex as its owner nodded to the hulk bare-fucking me. At the same time, I felt cum pelting the back of my throat and a warm wetness in my ass. Two loads of POZ cum in my hole, and one unknown down my gullet. The other two guys stood up and patted their friend on the back. The hulk pulled out, nodded to me, and walked away.

The other two guys in the hot tub replaced the sudden emptiness in my mouth and ass, and switched places after a few minutes. I savored the mixed taste of fresh seed and ass juice when they changed places. They took turns using my holes until the first one finished in my ass. He pulled out and had me clean off his cock, while his friend bred me. I shot a load into the water beneath me without even touching myself.

As they walked away, one said to the other, in a voice meant for me to overhear in English, "He’s brave to take all of our POZ loads.  Do you think he’s already POZ?"

"Brave... or stupid," his buddy replied, looking over his shoulder, adding "besides, if he wasn’t he will be soon."

Four POZ loads in my ass, and I had cum three times.  My knees quaked as my cock sprung back to life.

To be continued…

• Like 4
  • Upvote 35
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 3.

I felt like I needed a break after being used so hard in the whirlpool. I ran my fingers over my cummy used asshole, now leaking POZ cum. My towel was somewhere by the hot tub, and was totally soaked. I left it on a rack and headed to the steam room.

I walked through a glass door with a row of shower heads and a frosted glass door beyond. I rinsed myself off as a well-hung tall lean guy came out of the steam room. He was wearing a yellow bracelet too. He smiled at me, pointed to acknowledge my bracelet and stood under the shower head next to me. He rinsed off his body paying particular attention to his long thin uncut cock, now growing as he held it in his hands and smiled at me.

I didn’t mean to lead him on, but I did pay attention to the creamy jizz leaking out of my hole and down my thighs. It must have looked like I was advertising as I spread my cheeks apart. I didn’t exactly rinse all of those POZ loads out of me, but I didn’t want a puddle of seed to drip out of me in the steam room. I thought that might be asking for trouble.

I walked into the steam room and the skinny guy followed me. He sat across from me and slowly started jerking off. I reciprocated, with one hand on my cock, and another toying with my puffy asshole, spreading my legs wide to show off, I guess. So much for asking for trouble…

He got up and sat down next to me. He scooted closer. He grabbed my dick and worked my precum around my cock head. I moaned. He reached down and toyed with my cummy hole, grinning. He brought my hand to his ass and gasped as I fingered him. He seemed like he had been freshly bred too. He squatted over me, facing away from me, and lowered down onto my cock without speaking a word. I had already cum three times but I knew his loose wet hole would get me off again. He pulled off of my cock and took it into his mouth, gobbling up the load or loads now clinging to my cock and licked. When his face was good and cummy, he kissed me hard, forcing some of the cum from his ass into my mouth.

That got me so horny that I started to blow my load just as he lowered himself back onto my cock, my forth of the afternoon. He pulled off of me, swiping my seed onto his dick and sat down beside me. I knew I wanted him to fuck me and I climbed up onto his cocks. Lubed with four fresh loads, his cock plopped right into me. It was the thinnest dick I’d taken that day, but by far the longest. I rode him until my knees started tiring and he flipped me around so I was sitting on his lap, impaled on his cock. He laid back and I lay back on top of him.

Just then, the door to the steam room opened and I heard a deep voice chuckle. It was the top who had bred me in the locker room. He said something to the guy inside me and he said something that sounded like approval. The top ground up against my balls and forced his hard cock into me alongside the thin dick already there. I groaned as they stretched me out. I wouldn’t have been able to take two cocks at once if the one of them hadn’t been so thin, but it was still as wide open as I’d ever been.

The guy underneath me held still while the other guy pounded me senseless. I knew at least one of the cocks in me was POZ and that got me hard again. My dick flopped all over, drooling precum as he hammered away. His thrusts came faster and harder until he blasted off inside me and slipped out. He stood there jerking off as the guy below rocked his hips until he too came.

They helped me up and the three of us showered together. They both spent time working their fingers in and out of my loose hole. The first guy bent the one with the thin dick over and ate my load, and countless others out of his ass. I left them there as the first top started getting hard again. I had lost track of the time and didn’t want to miss my dinner meeting.

I walked, dripping wet, back to the locker room and found a fresh towel there. I dried off, and could still feel myself oozing cum out of my hole. That was five POZ loads plus the last one that I didn’t ask about. I got dressed, but just in the hallway between the locker room and the exit, I could feel all of that cum squelching around and dripping out. I got a little stiff thinking about sitting through my dinner meetings leaking fresh POZ cum.

As I passed through behind the attendant, I saw a note written in three languages, French, English, and Dutch. I could only read the English, and it said something like this:

BAREBACK DAY AT THE BATHS

- ALL NON-MEMBER BOTTOMS WANTING CUM WILL BE WEARING A BRACELET.

- GUYS TAKING POZ LOADS WILL HAVE YELLOW.

- GUYS TAKING NEG LOADS ONLY WILL HAVE BLUE.

Wow. I hadn’t seen a single guy there with a blue bracelet. That last guy who bred me was either NEG taking all loads or already POZ. Fuuuuck.

I let that sink in, and those loads seep out, as I walked back to the hotel. I made it back to see my colleagues in the lobby, including my two straight co-workers who had played in the sauna at last year’s conference. They were talking to the boss of a company we wanted to make a deal with, and who should it be but bald burly top who had bred me not an hour earlier. He looked sexy even with clothes on. Woof!

To be continued…

_____

If you guys like this story, or others of mine, don't hesitate to let me know. Your feedback makes me hard. ;-)

• Like 10
  • Upvote 31
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1