My First Date With The Town Bicycle

rduckv

The phone rang and I looked down to see it was my friend Jacob calling.  Answering the call, Jacob said he had found me a date.  Now, as I hadn't been on many dates recently I was somewhat reserved about the idea, but Jacob didn't give me much of a choice, saying I was to meet him at a local restaurant, the Black Oven that night at 8:00.  I was shocked and tried to weasel out, but Jacob wouldn't have it, saying he thought my blind date and I would be great together and even if not perfect, we would at least have a fun evening.  So 7:45 that night I was seated at a table waiting for my date, nervous and expecting nothing.

The waiter Shawn came by the table to take my drink order.  Now Shawn is a handsome 6’ black man with a bulge that is almost obscene, and which he likes to present right at table level.  I couldn't help but admire it as I ordered a whiskey sour, mentioning I was waiting on someone.

Nick finally shows up and I'm a bit awestruck. 5’6” broad shoulders, chiseled face, body that is muscle but not lean, like a corn fed farm worker. His blonde hair is messy but on purpose. Wearing jeans, a t shirt, and a sports coat. “Nate?” he asked.

"Yes.  Are you Nick?”

He nodded as he took off his sports coat.  Immediately I noted three points.  First is the t shirt is a baseball t, one of my weaknesses. He looks super hot in it and I wonder if Jacob told him my affinity for them. Second as he stretched to take the jacket off I could see he had at least one nipple pierced, another turn on. And third he seemed to have some sort of tank top on under his shirt because I could just barely make out the straps over his shoulders. I was turned on and super interested for surenow. I hoped he would be interesting or at least find me attractive enough for a roll in the hay later.

We started off with the usual topics, about the day, what we did, and had either of us been to the Black Oven before.  About then Shawn returned with my drink. Shawn seemed to be surprised that Nick was my date, I chucked it up to the waiter wasn't used to gay dates. But then Shawn asked Nick if he would like his usual. Nick said a white Russian would be fine. After Shawn left I asked Nick if he came here a lot. He got a nervous smirk on his face and said sometimes, the people just liked him here. It was the first real smile I had seen from him. He had been polite up to that point but just polite. I then asked how he knew Jacob, he smiled again and said they met at a party and shared a love of hiking. I laughed a bit because I couldn't see Jacob hiking. Nick responded they went hiking about once a week. When Shawn brought Nick his drink he was smiling, “Jared whipped this up for you, he added ur favorite ingredient from the bar” Nick smiled, and thanked hawn. We told Shawn we weren't ready to order yet and he left us but watched Nicks glass as he walked away from the table. When I asked nick about the ingredient in the drink he said it was a protein drink he had found and loved but could find on the shelves of any store he looked in. I asked him what it is called and he said he couldn't remember. I asked if I could have a taste. He acted a little worried but said sure. It was a typical white Russian btw there was a tangy aftertaste that seemed familiar but buried in the cream. I told Nick it was delicious. He grinned. We talked more about our hobbies, jobs, and interests until Shawn showed back up to take our order. As Shawn was leaving I made the comment that Shawn seemed to be flirting and mentioned the hard to miss bulge. Nick laughed, and said he knew it well. I asked if they had messed around, nick said Shawn has always had a bf that Shawn wouldn't cheat on. Without thinking I asked nick “Have u tried asking the bf for permission?” He looked at me in a strange way for a minute and then said no. I blushed. Just then Shawn brought us our second round of drinks, “Saul made your drink this time and the chef told me to tell you that you have a phone call in the back office.” Nick looked at the drinks and then me. “Do you mind if I shoot your drink and u sip on mine? I don't wanna shoot that much cream right now.” Shawn seemed to stifle a giggle. But I agreed. Nick followed Shawn to the kitchen. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see a message from Jacob, “Balls deep yet?” I responded “no lol.” He told me to make sure I ask to see his overall collection. That's the bad part of your best friend knowing all your kinks and hang ups lol. Then I got a message from an unknown number, “Hey it's Nick, please enjoy my drink this is gonna take a minute, Shawn is bringing me a drink back here” I responded with “Okay, everything okay?” His response “Yeah, just some hard up friends I am having to help down off the ledge.” “ok, let me know if I can do anything” I got no response from Nick. Then a message from Jacob, “so is he perfect?” “He is very attractive, interesting personality, but not sure he is interested.” “why do u say that?” “he just doesn't seem to want to be on a date”. “oh yeah he usually avoids them, I had to beg and promise” “what did you promise him” “several payments if u didn't live up to the expectation” “oh thanks, so ur paying my dates now?” “not in money, just in hikes and drinks, calm yourself, I have no worries this will work out, u would make a perfect couple” “fine” Then I got a message from nick “Just don't be mad at me for being “helpful” with my friends” I responded “no worries” as I was drinking the white russian. That protein drink added some weird globs to the drink. It wasn't until I bit down on one on an ice cube that I started to guess what it was. I knew that funky flavor even if it had been a while since I had tasted it. I swallowed the remaining liquid in the glass. Then I start looking on the ice and glass and found a thick streak of the “protein shake”. I licked it up and let it sit on my tongue, and then I knew positively it was cum as it sat and funked up my tongue. God I love cum. Then I realized what I had done in public. And I was hard as a rock under the table. Then I realized that drink was made for Nick, suddenly I was jealous that he got cum drinks and I didn't. I laughed. I should be jealous that he is getting things from other men but I don't care about that I just want him to share. At that moment Nick returned to the table. I blushed from my evil thoughts and then realized Nicks hair was matted and he was happy on the inside but I could tell he was heading back to something he didn't totally want to do. “Everything okay?” I asked. “Yes” he said, “I was just part worried and part hoping you would be gone when I got back.” “oh” “Look Nate, I really like you, more than most guys I meet but there are some things u need to know” At that moment our dinners arrived, my chicken and rice, his a steak and green beans. Shawn set the plates down, “here you guys go, compliments of the chef” as Shawn stood back up I noticed his zipper was down and his shirt tail poking through was moist. As he walked away I heard Shawn laughing. I looked at Nick's plate and saw his steak covered in a congealed sauce that could only be more cum. He started to get embarrassed because he could tell by the look on my face I had an idea what it was. I played it off, “Yours looks so much better than mine, wanna switch?” He looked nervously at me, “Um, mine is made special for me here. I'm not sure you would like it.” “We'll we won't know if you don't let me try it” He then smiled a little. “I'll give you a taste” he cut me a piece with just a little bit of sauce, and fed me over the table. I chewed enthusiastically and then swallowed. “someone in the kitchen must really like u to add their personal sauce” “Look Nate, there really is something you shoukd know.” “If its about the protien drink you love, no worries, i love it too.” With a smile Nick started again “We'll it's not just that. I'm kind of like the town bicycle, I'll let anyone ride, and without a helmet. So I don't date guys because no one can handle all that, they don’t seem to understand I need the cum” “would you tell me about them?” “Huh?” “if we dated, would u tell me about the loads u collected if I asked?” “I guess yes, but I don't want to have to list everything everyday.” “I said if asked” “We'll okay then” “would u let me taste them in and out of u?” Nick started to smile “yes” “Do u wanna date the guys or just collect their cum and go?” “I'll take cum from any guy that wants to give it to me, but my dream is to go home to my bf to cuddle, be held, and have a relationship with” “ok” “ok?” “no reason we can't date” “seriously?” “yeah do u get cum in your meals at all restaurants or just here?” “Just here, the chef gets a kick out of it, that's why I was surprised Jacob set our date here” “he knew what would happen.” Then I hesitated. “what?” Nick asked. “Did u just get fucked back there?” Nick smiled sheepishly. “Yes” “Can I have a taste?” “How? I'm not gonna have u rim me on the table.” “A finger tasting would suffice” He slipped his finger down his pants zipper fingered himself as his eyes rolled in his head and presented me with a finger covered in snail slime I slowly sucked off his finger like it was the rarest caviar in the joint. He smiled and said,” this could be fun.”

• Like 7
  • Upvote 21

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I looked him deep in his eyes and said “So u wanna be an all u can take cum dump that walks around with semen leaking down ur leg, but with a bf to go home and cuddle with, one that will be proud of the abused sloppy mess that ur hole will be. To massage, eat, and continue to fuck this overused hole. And still love and hopefully care about u as u continue on your life goals, plans, and journeys that just happen to include allowing every man who wants or hopes to getting to to actually fuck your hole, that I also get to play with?” 

Nick looked a little taken aback and stunned I had said this out loud in a restaurant. “I have never had it put that way, but yeah, let's say I am very open to this idea. Would u expect to get to pick everyone that gets to fuck me?”

“Hell no, that is totally on you, I may give u suggestions or send u some guys I think would be hot, but I am not going to be ur pimp, just an encouraging boyfriend.” i said and then i whispered”, By the way I have been hard under this table since I realized cum was ur specialty protein in your drink."

“I'm sorry, do we need to go now so I can take care of that?” nick said as he started to signal shawn.

“no, I am not ready to leave just yet, I'm enjoying this talk and the busboy and that redheaded waiter over there keep staring at u.” at which point shawn shows up. I told shawn “We would like an eclair to share, and your boyfriend's phone number.”

Shawn acted surprised, and looked at Nick and then me, and then back at nick. He said to nick, “Do you want it chefs style, or as it is on the menu” 

I responded before nick could, nick was blushing turned on though. “chefs style, please” shawn looked at me again, then nick. Nick just nodded. “And ur boyfriends number when u get a chance.” he giggled under his breath and walked away. I finally couldnt take it anymore and asked, “ok this is too much to bear, where can we go so I can taste your ass before dessert comes. He grabbed my hand and led me towards the bathrooms but at the last minute turned the corner into a broom and mop closet. When the door closed I turned him around and pulled down his pants. And there it was, the most perfect bubble ass framed in a red jockstrap, with just a light dusting of that blonde hair. As I felt it I realized how solid he was, but also how easily he gave over to anyone wanting his body. He spread his legs and leaned forward. I pushed his cheeks apart and stared at what I felt like was gonna be my new best friend.

I must of took too long because he then asked "is everything ok?"

"Perfect." I said as I went in to taste. I had the thought that I should have grabbed a pic with my phone before I devoured this hole clean, so i would at least have some good Jack off material if this didnt work out. But i was way too tempted to give in to that at the moment. So in i dove to that delicious ass. The smell filled my nostrils seconds before my tongue found the glory. That pungent smell of semen had me rock hard. And oh my God the taste was fantastic. When my tongue hit his hole I felt him tense and it squirted just a bit of cum on to my tongue. It tasted like heaven. His hole seemed warm and just a little swollen as my tongue felt around what I hoped would become my new play toy. When I finally felt the area around the hole was free from anymore drops of the man seed he had collected I finally had to use my tongue to break the seal and get to the treasure I wanted within. As my tongue finally probed inside nick moaned rather loud and shuddered. I smiled as I was probing as deep as I can get. And with that there was a knock at the door.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...