Will Aids Allow Me To Achieve Enlightenment?

I am not informed enough myself to suggest there is enlightenment associated with chasing, converting and becoming HIV+.   I do, however, firmly believe that there is a very real connection between all poz gay men....living and not.  At some point the virus in each positive guy originated from one source.   as a result, everyone infected has a very physical connection.....and I feel a cosmic connection that transcends all other relationships.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest pozbbttm

Lol nah AIDS is what happens after HIV! I’m poz detectable refusing meds with every check up. Reason I refuse meds is personal and I rather not go into it. But for now I’m aware that AIDS will affect me in later years, and I know it’s gonna be awful, painful and gonna kill me. 

Its not enlightenment I’m guessing. But I’ll let you know when I get it. 

Guest pozbbttm
On 7/17/2018 at 11:51 PM, bbjockload said:

Lol.  No enlightenment.   Basically joined a club of other nasty dudes without self control and who use too many chems etc.   nice knowing that there are others who went down the dark path.    Lol

Still on that “dark” path mate! It’s a dark sleazy, dirty, filthy path and I love it ?

Guest Worfil

We committ and stay on the "Dark" path because it is the nature of our abandoned perversion. When our diseases become uncomfortable and eventually painful we take comfort and thrills knowing we have initiated others on this path as well. We have to share and in this way we serve Satanas, either His ethos or, if He proves to be real, Him in person. Yes, it is wonderful belonging to the club of nasty brothers without self control.

Ave Satanas!