"are You Ready For My Load?"

hungry_hole

On 2016-03-01 at 5:31 PM, tallslenderguy said:

I only experience a top announcing, in one form or another, that he is coming about half the time.

Is good to find a reason why should the top tell me that he will be shooting soon. Once I noticed that a top may be getting closer to shooting, I would usually say something like "Let me know when you start shooting so I can open up my hole to receive your load". And I would mention it again in between other dirty talk: "Yeah, I'll open up my hole for your load". That way most of the time they would tell me they were cumming which was really hot. And I would open-up my hole too, which I really enjoy doing while the guys shoots.

• 11 months later...

I just beg, for emphasis:

”Please, please!”

”Please, oh please yes!”

”Please, please breed me!”

”Please, as deep as you can!” [push back hard]

I also say thank you afterward. My mama taught me to be polite - she just probably didn’t have this exact scenario in mind… :)

On 29/02/2016 at 7:08 PM, hungry_hole said:

"Are you ready for my load?" is a question most bareback bottoms get asked at some point or another in our breeding sessions. My most common response is "Yeah, and go deep when you shoot" just to make it clear that I am ready for his load.

What do other bb bottoms respond when asked "Are you ready for my load?"

I've never said anything other than "BREED ME!" to this question.  Unless, i'm gagged, i'm a very verbal bottom and tend to beg for a load.  Never understand guys who pull out to cum over my hole.  

This discussion on the load and where it's going is something I get straight before getting fucked.  If you're in my ass, then that's where I want the load, no questions asked.

If I'm sucking it could either be down my throat or for fun, once in a while, all over my face.  Again that's all decided at the start thus no one has to get distracted at that critical moment.   Give 'er.

Being vocal when about to seed his hole is very fucking horny and love to make a bottom cum from cumming in his arse, vocalizing it seems to do the trick. Enjoy hearing him want it inside. Also his hunger for cum makes me cum even harder

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest Porthos

I'm very verbal whether fucking or getting fucked. Love telling the guy I'm getting close and my swimmers are coming....I probably don't have to say anything because when I'm about to cum my breathing always gets much more rapid, I speed up my fucking and I go in as deep s I can go...There is no doubt to the bottom that my poz cum is entering their body

• 1 year later...

Tops with me never say that.  They don't ask me questions, they just do it or tell me what they are going to do.  So, it's more often something like, "I'm gonna cum in you and breed that ass".