"are You Ready For My Load?"

hungry_hole

"Are you ready for my load?" is a question most bareback bottoms get asked at some point or another in our breeding sessions. My most common response is "Yeah, and go deep when you shoot" just to make it clear that I am ready for his load.

What do other bb bottoms respond when asked "Are you ready for my load?"

I have recently taken a lot of men bareback.....and I knew them all to be poz. Not a one ever said anything like that to me. I guess I made it clear that I wanted it.....and they gave it to me. Still I love the feeling of a top getting ready to explode...and knowing he is blasting it into me......no words needed.....

That's one of my favorite questions, the other being "Where do you want it?" My answer to are you ready? is usually something along the lines of "Hell yeah give it all to me." When asked "where do you want it?" I think that answer is a bit obvious

I only experience a top announcing, in one form or another, that he is coming about half the time. Which is kinda disappointing to me because I love a top who lets me know when he is cumming, somehow. I can feel the results afterwards, so I always know after the fact, but I love it when I know a top has climaxed in me and his announcing or telling me he's breeding me is incredibly hot.

I've experienced fairly often where a top will cum fast, but keeps fucking. I think some guys are embarrassed if they cum quickly, so they don't tell you and just keep fucking. But I have never minded that. I think it can be really hot if a top shoots as soon as he slides in, just indicates how turned on he is, which is half the pleasure for me (i.e., knowing his pleasure).

All in all, as long as he gets it in and leaves some of himself in me, I'm happy. 

• Upvote 2