"are You Ready For My Load?"

hungry_hole

I have recently taken a lot of men bareback.....and I knew them all to be poz. Not a one ever said anything like that to me. I guess I made it clear that I wanted it.....and they gave it to me. Still I love the feeling of a top getting ready to explode...and knowing he is blasting it into me......no words needed.....

kind of strange, never have had a guy say that to me as I posted a few days ago.   But last night, a long time neg. friend asked me to help him convert.  He has been barebacking for some time, but has not tested poz.  We have been friends for a long time (several years) but as both bottoms, had played around a bit, but never fucked.  After some spirited discussion, we have agreed to concentrate on his conversion.

what was kind of a surprise, just as I was ready to blast him with my freshly pozzed seed, I heard myself asking him if he was ready to feel my toxic cum fill his ass.  I am not sure where it came from...but I wanted him to know, just as I was shooting my jizz, that he was about to take a poz load.   He never said yes, but the animal-like moan/cry told me he was ready.  He left with a nice size load and we will repeat the process on Friday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 7 months later...

Usually I can barely think or talk straight when getting fucked hard, so I could blurt out anything really.

"Give me your cum!"

"Breed me"

"Flood my cunt!"

And many, many more.... ;)

I love turning on the guy who is pounding me and, by the time he's ready to blow, he is already well aware that I am dying for that final intimate connection.

If a guy says that to me, I suspect my answer is always either "fuck yes!", "PLEASE!" or, most commonly, "please don't waste a drop".

• Upvote 1

kind of strange, never have had a guy say that to me as I posted a few days ago.   But last night, a long time neg. friend asked me to help him convert.  He has been barebacking for some time, but has not tested poz.  We have been friends for a long time (several years) but as both bottoms, had played around a bit, but never fucked.  After some spirited discussion, we have agreed to concentrate on his conversion.

what was kind of a surprise, just as I was ready to blast him with my freshly pozzed seed, I heard myself asking him if he was ready to feel my toxic cum fill his ass.  I am not sure where it came from...but I wanted him to know, just as I was shooting my jizz, that he was about to take a poz load.   He never said yes, but the animal-like moan/cry told me he was ready.  He left with a nice size load and we will repeat the process on Friday.

THAT is what I most love about being bred by a poz guy and it is why I much prefer to be on my back looking into his eyes as he's nearing shooting his load.

As well of the sort of verbal interplay you and your mate had (which would have driven me wild by the way!), I love my top to see how turned on - madly so - by the idea and to see how turned on he is by the effect he is having in me. The one thing which can make it even better is if he has had doubts about being the one to convert me...the look some guys get when they realise I am not turning back and, in fact, am so turned on - and getting wilder and wilder in full power bottom mode the closer it gets - it invariably seems to get them even hotter.

It's almost as if they're possibly about to permanently own my cunt.

In all the years of BB since my first back in my mid 20's, have had several hundred cocks and cum, but only probably 5 or 6 have ever asked if and where I wanted it. Only a couple, that I can remember, asked if I was ready and wanted it in the throat, while I was sucking them and the others while fucking me, asked where I wanted it. In all the cases, I let them know I was ready and told them to give it to me when they were ready and how and where they preferred. as for all the other fucks and sucks, they never asked, just let it go and I was accepting of that also.

• 3 months later...
On 3/1/2016 at 5:31 PM, tallslenderguy said:

I only experience a top announcing, in one form or another, that he is coming about half the time. Which is kinda disappointing to me because I love a top who lets me know when he is cumming, somehow. I can feel the results afterwards, so I always know after the fact, but I love it when I know a top has climaxed in me and his announcing or telling me he's breeding me is incredibly hot.

I've experienced fairly often where a top will cum fast, but keeps fucking. I think some guys are embarrassed if they cum quickly, so they don't tell you and just keep fucking. But I have never minded that. I think it can be really hot if a top shoots as soon as he slides in, just indicates how turned on he is, which is half the pleasure for me (i.e., knowing his pleasure).

All in all, as long as he gets it in and leaves some of himself in me, I'm happy. 

I agree- I love when a top announces he is cumming - doesn't matter if it is a loud utterance or a whisper in ear -

• Upvote 1

I never ask a bottom if he's ready for my load. If I say something, I just announce i'm going to breed him. I couldn't care less if he's ready or not. Well obvisouly they always are ready if my dick is in their hole.

Other than that i enjoy them begging for my babies or DNA in their guts.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

While I have no expectation that the fucker owes me a notice that he is gonna cum (it is his fuck after all) I do like the notice. It is an invitation to use filthy talk to get those balls to empty more cumpletely into me and enhance the breeding for both of us.

• Upvote 1