I'm Going To Let Him

I sat in the car, staring at the old brick toilet behind the trees. It was dark, and the building was barely visible in the gloom. The doorway was a black square, black as the entrance to hell itself, and as I watched, two or three figures slid out of the trees and into that dark entrance.  The wind rustled the leaves, but it was warm and sticky like before a storm and I felt sweat prickle my forehead.  So it had come to this:  waiting outside a sleazy toilet, trying to decide on my fate.  Everyone knew about this place, the sleazy trolls, the old, the ugly, the diseased, went there because they couldn't get it anywhere else.

And yet, and yet, here I was gnawing a fingernail and shivering with fear and excitement.  I took a deep breath and got out of the car.  There was no one else around.  I still had time to leave, but instead, I locked the car and crossed the car park to the tree line where I felt less exposed, and stared at the doorway again, but still no one entered or left.  At last, I made up my mind and stepped into the darkness.

Inside, it was smaller than I'd expected and smelled strongly of piss and body odour.  I couldn't see, but I felt bodies crammed into the small space and heard the unmistakable sounds of men having sex.  My heart was in my mouth.  I didn't know what to do.  Then eager hands tugged at my belt and zipper as unseen lips pressed against mine.  His breath smelled of tobacco but the sheer filthiness of kissing a man I couldn't see in a place like that overwhelmed me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

They dragged my trousers and underpants down and my cock sprang up strong and stiff.  Then warm, wet lips engulfed it and I gasped with pleasure, even though I knew what I was doing was dangerous and wrong.  Now another smell hit me as someone opened a bottle of poppers which filled the small space.  My heart began to race and I put my hands on the head sucking me, and felt thin hair and wrinkled skin.  Meanwhile, other fingers gripped the base of my cock, probed between my buttocks and pinched my nipples through my shirt.  Oh god, I thought, I should go. This was all wrong.

A bottle was thrust into my nostrils. "Take a deep sniff" whispered the man who'd been kissing me, adding "enjoy yourself."

I inhaled, and felt the popper-rush and my resistance melted.  Someone pushed my head down and fed a thick cock into my mouth.  It was slippery and tasted of cum and smelled of ass juices.  I gagged, but the poppers had me high and I began to suck and clean it.  Someone asked "Who is he?"

"Dunno," whispered another, explaining "Some yuppie slumming it."

"He's sure eager for cock."

A low chuckle "Yeah, and he's gonna get what's coming to him."

I felt a finger against my arsehole.  It was cold and slippery and I realised someone was rubbing lube into it.  Oh no.  This was too much.  I needed to come to my senses.  But it felt so good as the finger slid gently into me and the poppers bottle was thrust under my nose.  I groaned and stayed bent over, my heart beating fast and a pulse roaring in my ears.

"Fuck it!" someone urged.

I felt a body behind me and then a thin, mushroom headed cock probing my hole.  I reached back and realised it was bare, and my heart skipped a beat.  What was I doing?  How could I do this?  But the head popped into me, followed by the long, thin shaft and I could only groan with pleasure and surrender.  He began to thrust slowly, deliberately in and out, and I could feel calloused fingers feeling for where the shaft entered me.  His thrusts were getting more deliberate, faster, as he worked himself towards orgasm.  'I'm going to let him', I thought, 'Oh Jesus, I'm going to let him'.

He was now thrusting fast, so I wasn't surprised when he gasped "I'm gonna cum!.  I'm gonna breed your fuckin' arse!"  He gave a deep growl of pleasure, and I felt the cock in me swell and throb and knew he was spurting, his sperm carrying god knows what diseases into my guts.  I was shaking with fear, but also with the realisation that I'd crossed a line into depravity and it was also exciting.

Fingers probed my hole and a man said "Spunked up him, did you?"

"Oh yeah.  Gave him a dirty load."

Someone stroked my head surprisingly gently. "Nice one, mate.  Now you've joined the club."

Fingers undid my shirt, pulling it off my body and then they gently, reverently pulled me into a cubicle.  Someone sat on the toilet, I couldn't see who, and pulled my head down onto his cock.  He stroked my face as I sucked him and gave me more poppers.  Then he reached over my back and I felt his strong hands pull my cheeks apart, asking "Who's next?  Anyone want to knock him up before he leaves?"

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I realised what was happening to me, the awful depravity of it, and I also knew I wanted it.  An obese man mounted me, resting his heavy belly on my bottom as his stubby cock slid into my wet hole.  He was excited, dripping with sweat and only lasted a few seconds before he gasped and came in me.  He pulled out roughly, and I felt a gush of warm, slimy spunk dribble down over my balls.

'Yes, I'm going to let them', I thought as another cock nosed easily into my dripping hole.  I had gladly accepted my fate.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 44
  • Thanks 2

The next day I could hardly concentrate on my work, thinking about what I'd done and the risks I'd taken. But at the same time, my cock was rock hard with excitement and when 5 0'clock came, I couldn't resist going back to the toilet.

It was getting dark, but I saw several men go inside as I nervously smoked a cigarette and got up the courage to go in too.

After a while, when no-one had come out, the curiosity of what might be happening got the better of me and I went through the doorway.

It was gloomy, not pitch black like the night before, but the same smell of piss, poppers and sweat assailed my nostrils and my heart beat fast with excitement.

The small space was filled with men, clustered around in a group. I heard the unmistakable grunts and moans of men engaged in sex and pushed forward to see what was happening.

I gasped when I saw  chubby, smoothed-skinned twink bending forward, naked from the waist down as a skinny old man held him around the waist and energetically fucked his fat arse. 

He must have been 18 or 19, short with blond hair which was matted over his brow.

His eyes were bright with fear and lust and I saw bottles of poppers being jammed under his nose. 

The spiders had caught a fly, I thought, and now they were spinning their nitrate web around the lad as he sagged in helpless lust between their old, diseased bodies.

The man fucking him gave a grunt and his hips spasmed in orgasm. When he pulled out, a gush of sperm dripped over the twink's testicles and onto the filthy floor. There was a scramble and then a black guy in a filthy polo shirt dropped his shorts, rubbed the thick cock below his bulging belly and slid it up the glistening hole, driving a low moan of pain and surrender from the sweating twink.

I watched, fascinated as the black guy thrust in and out in a primeval rythym as the others urged him on.

He gasped and shuddered in ecstasy then staggered back and I found myself in the front of the queue. Hands opened my belt and dragged my trousers and pants down and gnarled fingers guided my throbbing cock into the gaping, wet hole, as other hands pushed my bottom forward until I was sheathed in a delicious, hot, wet tunnel.After a few thrusts, I couldn't hold back and I spurted and spurted, and added my sperm to the toxic brew in the twink's backside.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1