Stealth Pissing

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest totalbottomrr

yes I love piss nothing like drinking from the tap, when he is done peeing I just keep sucking his cock til he is hard &  he cums in my mouth & i swallow  it down it is so hot .

Guest PigTonight

Got bred in a friends sling the other day and he said ‘Opps,  you got a little piss with that cumload”

He then quickly learned how much I enjoyed it

• 5 months later...

I've never had a top that wasn't at least open to the idea. Most can't piss with a hard on so that precludes many. Unless you get them before they get hard or after they cum.  For those I ask that they just stay in me after they cum and as their cock starts to soften they can let the piss flow. Often like a race horse

There have been those that are extremely piss shy. For those I have them piss in a large mug. And I'll drink it down in front of them or later. Most are fine with piggy anywhere body fluids sex but some are "don't get any on me ... Drink it all down. Don't spill any or blow back."

Having your cock in someone's mouth or Ass is amazing. In the ass it can feel like you are cuming the entire time if the bttm tightens up and cuts off the flow then releases time and again

ill take piss anyway a guy wants to give it. Stealth or otherwise. From the tap. Golden shower. Up the Ass. 

have drained the load later of piss and cum into a container and drank it down

Guest alwaysready

I have decided views on this topic b/c of an incident some years ago. I was in a dark room fooling around with a guy. he pushed me to my knees, which was ok. I took his cock in my mouth and very quickly I felt liquid pouring out, thin liquid, warm liquid. I got up and walked away. I should have spit it back in his direction.

Guest takingdeepanal
2 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

God, get in my sling.  I LOVE that...

If I had the money, I'd but a ticket right now to the States, then call you to get you to come pick me up at the airport. You just mentioned my turn-on word - SLING! Note that it's in green, so you'd get the green light to do to me what you want.

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, hotcoldgayslut said:

If I had the money, I'd but a ticket right now to the States, then call you to get you to come pick me up at the airport. You just mentioned my turn-on word - SLING! Note that it's in green, so you'd get the green light to do to me what you want.

4 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

God, get in my sling.  I LOVE that...

Happy St Patrick's Day, @FelchingPisser, by the way. Am I mistaken, or do you have a blog where you write all about your pissing experiences? Seem to remember someone with a username pretty similar to yours a couple of years ago ...