Stealth Pissing

4 minutes ago, hotcoldgayslut said:

Happy St Patrick's Day, @FelchingPisser, by the way. Am I mistaken, or do you have a blog where you write all about your pissing experiences? Seem to remember someone with a username pretty similar to yours a couple of years ago ...

Yes.  I'm the blogger and am still writing.  The link is in my profile.  Hope you have a good St. Patrick's Day....mine should be great.  I'm in Toronto going to the Fukd party--which I find better than Cum-Union.

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
9 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

Yes.  I'm the blogger and am still writing.  The link is in my profile.  Hope you have a good St. Patrick's Day....mine should be great.  I'm in Toronto going to the Fukd party--which I find better than Cum-Union.

Thank you - you, too. I find that there is a growing market for red-haired bottoms :)

On 3/16/2018 at 1:36 PM, alwaysready said:

I have decided views on this topic b/c of an incident some years ago. I was in a dark room fooling around with a guy. he pushed me to my knees, which was ok. I took his cock in my mouth and very quickly I felt liquid pouring out, thin liquid, warm liquid. I got up and walked away. I should have spit it back in his direction.

I would have been eternally grateful to that man.

• 2 months later...

Just hooked up with a guy from A4A who wanted a bj, profile said "top, fetishes".  Messaged me: "i need my dick and balls sucked and swallowed" and within a few texts and 30 minutes was at my door.  Opened his pants pulled out his soft dick and balls and pulled me toward him while he was standing up.  I went to work he plumped up quickly, he maneuvered my head to where he wanted my mouth, and groaned his enthusiasm.  "You like how I taste?  You gonna swallow me?  You always drink from fat dicks?  You sure you swallow?" were his comments as I sucked away and tried to prolong his orgasm.  Finally he had to cum and swallowed everything.  He kept holding my head gently massaged his slightly erect dick in my mouth, hoping he had another load.  Rubbing my head gently slapping my cheek he told me what a good daddy I was taking everything without spilling any cum.  Then he started pissing a little in my mouth which I  swallow, he's telling me how hot this is and keeps feeding me more slowly.  He's getting off on me just accepting it and he gets more enthused.  Keeps talking how he always wanted someone to drink from him and swallow whatever his dick feeds.  He starts fucking my throat and little dribbles of piss come out then dumps another load of cum.  I suck him dry and limp, he pulls out, and tells me he can't believe I took him all.  I told him to come back again and I'll be his personal hole to use.  Hope he does.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest SpermaFF
9 hours ago, ffoz said:

i prefer piss from the tap. dueing summer in Australia, i freeze my piss and use the piss cubes in my beer.

Better drink piss pure :)

Guest GoneFishing

tee hee

pissed in an ass at cum union friday in LA and it smelled rank  

he had the smallest aids bone frame all hole no bone ☣️

• 1 year later...
Guest Sigil4258
On 3/16/2018 at 3:22 PM, Chargedup said:

I have a baby bladder so I’m always pissing during sex.  Especially with the right cock in my ass it’s a gusher 

THAT is hot. 

Always fantasized about a top pissing up my ass as he fucks me and it would be twice as hot if he just did it without saying anything or asking if he could. Warm piss is great

2 hours ago, dale3 said:

Always fantasized about a top pissing up my ass as he fucks me and it would be twice as hot if he just did it without saying anything or asking if he could. Warm piss is great

I've had that done to me and yes it is very hot being stealth pissed!