Stealth Pissing

The idea of being stealth pissed is hot to me. I've actually had it happen a couple of times, once in a restroom the other at an ABS. 

The one at the restroom was an understall fuck.  This guy came in and wanted to fuck, so he slid under and I mounted his cock. after he was done, he wrote me a note before leaving saying "thanks, I've needed to go all morning." 

The other was through a gh at an ABS. the guy was doing a slow fuck and kept pausing, but i didn't think anything of it. I have a lot of practice holding in loads, so I hold whatever a guy deposits in me without really thinking about it. After driving home though I really had the urge to go and a lot of piss came gushing out. I was kind of surprised that I couldn't feel it when he was pissing, but it was a total turn on for me to realize what he'd done. I even took a load after him before leaving, so I wonder what the other guy encountered? My second sphincter is pretty strong though, so when I clean out I always use a long dildo to make sure there's no water trapped, so it;s feasible to me that a top could stealth piss me if he was deep.

The other idea that is just a fantasy is someone stealth pissing when I'm sucking him off.  I have my doubts as to whether this is even possible, but I've recently had a top tell me he's done it several times. I have no desire to drink piss, but this guy swears he will convert me into a piss drinker lol. I'm not really that oral, but will do it as foreplay. On the occasions when I can relax enough and get into a rhythm, I can get a cock into my throat. I was doing it with a guy once who was semi flaccid and was able to hold it in several times. I had the weirdest sensation that something was going in, just figured it was pre cum, but it seem like a lot to be pre cum. It didn't occur to me till later that he may have pissed, but it seems almost impossible that he could match his pissing to my rhythm and only do it when his cock was in my throat. I didn't taste anything, so it didn't really occur to me. But thinking about it later was a real turn on. Any top ever do this? is it even possible?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

I love that. I've pissed in plenty of guys asses after cumin and fed them piss when blowing me. I love getting it too. sometimes after a guy cums he'll start pissing without saying a word, thats hot.  I can tell if a guy wants to drink my piss if I just let out a little bit as he's sucking and gauge his reaction.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

I love that. I've pissed in plenty of guys asses after cumin and fed them piss when blowing me. I love getting it too. sometimes after a guy cums he'll start pissing without saying a word, thats hot.  I can tell if a guy wants to drink my piss if I just let out a little bit as he's sucking and gauge his reaction.

I think it would be hot if a guy did this to me, It would test the waters for both of us.  

ive always wanted a top to piss inside me. I'd love to be "stealth pissed"into

its something id never bring up, during sex.. haha can you imagine? "piss inside me!!""" as he's fucking

ahah it would totally put himoff me

but id love it to happen.. so, if any tops reading this ever manage to find me and fuck me in the real world, dont say anything about it , but during sex, just unload into my cunt. id take it

• Upvote 3

This is so fucking HOT!!  I definitely want this to happen to me. 

• 1 month later...

... The other idea that is just a fantasy is someone stealth pissing when I'm sucking him off.  ...

this is how it happened to me:

was sucking off a guy with big fat uncut dick at a GH. was non my knees sucking and masturbating, suddenly i thought that guy was cuming inside my mouth, without making any noise. next i realized, he started pissing. this was a shock and a thrill at the same moment. didn't know what to do, but my cock was harder than ever and his piss tasted so delicious, better than any "gatorade. and in between a minute i was shooting my sperm,too. this orgasm was overwhelming for me.

• 1 month later...

I have a regular fuckbuddy, we meet every few wks and he breeds me, lots of kissing and hugs but it's all about him getting his dick off.  And I like being his cumdump.  He often slows down while fucking me to prolong it.  Once he said how much he like how my ass feels, I replied it's all his to use and enjoy.  "Do whatever you want in my ass".  "Yea?" he asked, and I said yea you feel good in there. So, as he's fucking me, this time I was pulling him tighter into me and occasionally holding his balls as he's fucking and I noticed his balls were getting wetter than usual and so were mine, not gushing water but wetter than sweat.  At first I thought it was water from my cleanup that didn't completely evacuate.  "I'm dumping in you", he said and he started cuming.  He hopped off to clean up and I reached back to feel my hole legs still up in air, and I was wet down there not from sweat or cum.  I got up, love holding loads inside me, and he's dressing.  He said that's hot I love your ass, and I said how much I like him fucking me and leaving his load inside.

About 15minutes later walking around the apartment I felt like I had to go, couldn't hold his load inside any longer.  Sat on toilet and let  piss and cum out.  I text him and said how much liquid poured out and how hot it was but I couldn't hold his cum in all night.  He wrote back later saying he has plenty of fluids for my ass.  Now I wish he'd piss in my mouth while I suck him but afraid to ask and scare him away.

• Upvote 5

My first piss load was a stealth experience and it was hot! I was getting fucked missionary by a guy who I had hooked up with a few times before but our prior experiences had always been a quick pump and dump. This time, in the middle of fucking me he suddenly stopped and held his cock balls deep in my ass. I said, "what the fuck, are you cumming already?" He said, "no, I'm taking a piss." As he continued to piss my ass started to feel pleasantly warm and full. I just laid there and took all of it in a state of bliss.

I had always fantasized about having a guy piss in my ass but like many on this thread was afraid if I asked him to he would freak out. When he finished pissing he went back to fucking me and I loved the wet sloshing sensations it was giving me inside. By the time he added his load to the mix my ass was well used and staring to leak some of his piss which as hot as hell. I wanted to lay there and enjoy the feeling of his piss and cum inside me for as long as possible but unfortunately he had pissed a lot and it needed to come out so I had to rush the bathroom and let it out. I jacked off and came as his piss and cum were running out of my ass into the toilet.

I've been stealth pissed a few times since then but I have also become more open about my desires and if I feel the top is piggy enough I don't hesitate to ask for his piss. More often than not I get it. However, getting pissed in by a stealth top who does it without asking is a way hotter experience than discussing it before hand. Nothing gets me hotter than an alpha male dominate top who uses his bottoms in whatever way he pleases as he knows the natural order of things -- my role as a bottom is to be submissive and take whatever he gives me and thank him for it when he's done.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 7 months later...

About a year ago I was in DC, met an older black guy on A4A that wanted to fuck raw.  He came over, I sucked him hard then he started fucking me.  He seemed a little hesitant and thought he wasn't into me but he said everything's cool.  He was fucking me kneeling on edge of bed and suddenly asked if I ever let someone piss up my ass--I hadn't. He asked if he could and I said yes, and he did a little, kept fucking then pissed a little more.   It really turned him on and he started humming up my ass, it was intense.  My head's spinning trying to think some of his piss is up there too.  He pulled out, zipped up and left.  I tried holding it awhile but after about 15 minutes had to let it go, hated to cause I like keeping cumloads up my ass.

Another time sucking off a guy in a park one night, fucking my face pretty good and occasionally my mouth would be wetter than usual--thought nothing of it.  This went on for awhile, kept happening, he pretty much said nothing but called me a pig occasionally.  "You like being a pig? You like getting between a mans legs and taking his dick, pig?", he said as he got harder.  Then my mouth got much wetter--at first thinking it's cum but realized it's too thin.  I started swallowing which only turned him on morel, his death-grip on my head pretty much making me swallow.  Then he came tons and i keep swallowing, and surprised I took piss in my mouth.  H went soft in my mouth I'm nursing on his softening dick.  I said that was really hot, can we meet again to do more?  He looked down at me staring, ran his fingers into my hair then pulled my head back a little not violently but definitely assertive, and with a smile said "you dirty fucking pig", spit on my face, then raised his foot to my chest and pushed me to the ground and walked putting his dick away.  Hot drunk college-aged guy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...