In The Parking Lot.

littlepup888

is it ok if i post here? i just joined tonight, my friend said i should, that this site is cool. so far i agree!! :)

im not much of a writer, so im just gonna make this quick, if thats ok?

i had sex tonight with one of my ...friends..  hes never topped me before, hes always just made me suck him, which is fine! hes my age and has a nice dick, we go to school together.

normally when we "hang out"  (thats what he calls it, he will message me to "hang out", but he doesnt want to hang out, he wants me to go down on him) he comes over and picks me up and he drives around in his truck while i suck on him, or we go down the road a little ways to this place where he can park. those are the times i know he wants me to take a long time sucking on him. we never talk during. he hardly even makes any noise, until hes close. most of the time hes playing on his cell phone while i do it. 

anyway, so tonight he asked me to "hang out" and i said ok. he picked me up a few minutes later and i got in his truck and he started driving in  a different direction. im gonna be honest and say that i was a little nervous, but i just went with it. we drove to the green mountain mall, the parking lot was empty cause ... around here everything closes at like...9. 

so he motions for me to take it out and start going down on him and i do. i really like his cock. its like 7 or so, but hes uncut, not something many guys are here. i figured he wanted me to take a long time, so i just layed across the seat and put my face in his lap. i blew him for probably 10 minutes, ive gotten really good at telling when hes close so i would back off.  he said something to me, and i dont know, i guess i was so surprised to hear him that my ears didnt work, so i said "huh"

"i wanna fuck you"   :o

"um... ok"  

he told me to just stay where i was pretty much and he got out of his truck. he opened up the door on my side and i felt his fingers slip under my sweat pants and he pulled them down to my knees. my butt got cold (it is vermont in the winter) he got in and closed the door. i felt him settle down on top of me and he asked me if ive ever been fucked before.. i told him i had, and he didnt say anything, i couldnt tell if he was disappointed, or not, but i felt him poking around down there. 

i dont know if i can describe this properly. there are certain things... that when they are done to me, i have some sort of involuntary reaction. one of them is when i feel a penis touching my butthole. even if im not horny (which isnt very often) when i feel that, i get insanely horny. i heard him spit and then i felt his fingers find my hole and slip inside for a second. 

he put his cock up against my hole and all my worries, all my nervousness went away and i just relaxed and laid there, trying to adjust myself to his body to make him more comfy. he pushed inside me, and it stung a little then settled his weight down on me. 

he started fucking me and if felt great. his mouth was right next to my ear, and i could hear the little moans he was making and his heavy breathing right in my ear (another thing that sends my body into orbit) he didnt last long but i dont mind. he just let out a little "uhh" and i could feel his cum going into me. 

we laid there like that for a couple minutes. i could feel his cock shrinking inside me. i could feel the teeth from his zipper and his belt buckle dicking into the backsof my legs. he eventually pulled himself off me and out of me and got out of the truck. while he was walking back over i pulled my pants back up and buckled my self back in. i happened to look out the window and i could see him adjusting himself in his pants and he never looked sexier to me. 

anyway, he got in, and brought me home. as i was getting out he said "cya, thanks" and i was so surprised that all i could come out with was "oh, no problem" lame i know. 

wow. sorry, that wasnt very quick.  

• Upvote 17

• 1 year later...

Ive got a young 20 yr old calls me at work on occasion. Asks if he can come over. Of course I say yes.  I'm waiting in the dark restroom, naked and bent over. He face fucks me till I can taste his precum.  He rough fucks my hole and calls me his cum slut, pumps in a load and then leaves.  I'm left with a cum sloppy hole and loving it!

• Upvote 2