Are You Clean?

KindaBasic

The logic of this question and the point at which it is asked baffles me. If the guy you're with is truly concerned about this it is a discussion that needs to be had before someone has their raw cock up a stranger's ass. Really? We met like thirty minutes ago on a hookup app or website, I said I'd take your cock raw no questions asked, and within five minutes of being in the same room your raw cock is in my ass. Do you really think this is the first time I've done something like this?

I'm a huge fan of bareback and have been doing it for years but I'm also well educated on the risks involved (and options for mitigating those risks) and choose to do it anyway because it's what I enjoy.

It's OK to be a slut and have fun but everyone owes it to themselves to make informed decisions before going off half-cocked on a sexual adventure.

What's the point of asking after you're already engaging in risky behavior if you haven't done your homework first?  

Having said all that I want to make it clear that I support everyone's right to have sex the way they enjoy but don't be an ignorant douchebag about it. Take responsibility for your actions and be willing to own up to any consequences that might occur! Don't expect me to be your STD patrol, I'm just a horny slut looking to get fucked.

• Upvote 1

I will just leave this here. It's a poster from the Stigma Project.

I've been displaying it on some of my profiles and never saw the word "clean" ever again.

Now if guys asks me the question, I know :

A - he's ignorant

B - he didn't bother to check my profile

88e4f8_226fb6b4ec89cef397d5e22e4bb4977c.

Edited by jtonic
  • Upvote 9

I will just leave this here. It's a poster from the Stigma Project.

I've been displaying it on some of my profiles and never saw the word "clean" ever again.

Now if guys asks me the question, I know :

A - he's ignorant

B - he didn't bother to check my profile

88e4f8_226fb6b4ec89cef397d5e22e4bb4977c.

Thanks for sharing this. It definitely clarifies what is wrong with using the term "clean" and the ignorance of those who use it. TheStigmaProject offers some quality information that needs to be promoted within our community.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Additionally you have to take into account many people are shy and don't want to have "difficult" discussions for fear of alienating the other person.  

Too shy to talk but not too shy to let someone ram their cock up your ass?  Really?  

If I am working out a one on one hook up, the other guy is gonna know my status.  He will not have to ask.  If that chases him away...than fine.   It was probably for the best. 

If I am at a group thing like CUMUNION or the like, then I assume folks understand the risk.   Even in that type of situation, I have never been asked.  

Talking about status mid stroke just does not add much to the scene....unless the partners wanna have some HIV transmission talk as part of their fuck.   

• 5 months later...
On 8/15/2016 at 4:45 AM, SuccessfulChaser said:

Too shy to talk but not too shy to let someone ram their cock up your ass?  Really?  

Right? I think it's often more about wanting to let your inhibitions down, yet put responsibility elsewhere. 

I spend my summers just south of Indianapolis at a gay all male campground, Camp Buckwood.  I'm constantly asked by closeted guys on bbrt and a4a if I'm "clean" which to them invariably means HIV-. I can't help but loosing my cool with them and ranting back at them how insulting that usage is.

If and when I convert any guy who phrases the status question that way will get a yes (I always clean out and shower before hooking up) and a big load of toxic jizz up his neg ass and  I'll hope it takes. Hopefully that will change his vocabulary. 

Edited by myDNA4u
  • Upvote 4

Besides sheer stupidity, the expression "clean" in this context is just another example of the inhibition and low self-esteem that afflict many guys who speak about sex in euphemisms rather than plain, direct terms. That's a sure warning of a lousy fuck.

Fortunately, with a name like ProudPozPig - and a biohaz tatt - guys don't even have to ask.

On 2/3/2017 at 11:01 PM, ProudPozPig said:

Besides sheer stupidity, the expression "clean" in this context is just another example of the inhibition and low self-esteem that afflict many guys who speak about sex in euphemisms rather than plain, direct terms. That's a sure warning of a lousy fuck.

Fortunately, with a name like ProudPozPig - and a biohaz tatt - guys don't even have to ask.

I guess you can't be accused of false advertisement. lol

• 1 year later...

I had an experience last week that reminded me of this discussion during a hookup in the city. We had met at a bar and took the train to his place in Queens. After getting hot and sweaty over a couple of hours and giving me a couple of loads, he asked as I was leaving if I was clean. I just rolled my eyes and left.