Bottoms in Panties?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms in Women's Panties?

I've hooked up a few times with a hot Chilean bottom in his late 20s. He's married, smooth, maybe 5' 5" and 130 lbs or so with the perfect bubble butt. He also likes to wear his wife's bikini panties when we fuck. I'm not sure why, but seeing that firm butt up in the air and covered in filmy material and lace gets me extra hard. I love to move them aside to rim his jot bud and then breed him. Afterwards I like to spoon up behind him and nestle my cock between his sticky panty clad cheeks. I'm trying to talk him into wearing one of her nighties next time. I don't think he'll need much convincing.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I have no problem appreciating a phat ass in panties.  The ass is still phat, and I will want to fuck it.  If the panties make him feel even hornier than usual, why would I not use that to my advantage, and tear that pussy up?

I have no problem appreciating a phat ass in panties.  The ass is still phat, and I will want to fuck it.  If the panties make him feel even hornier than usual, why would I not use that to my advantage, and tear that pussy up?

I agree! Isn't the most important thing that both feel horned up? If panties are what gets him going, great! If jockstraps, even better ;)

As a bottom I would like to wear women's panties when getting it. Crotchless pantyhose are hot too. Anything that gets us all horny is better and ok with me.

I got to agree with you. It's all about whatever gets you hot and horny.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a fan of crossdressing. But some of my tops want me to wear g-strings or thongs and its make them more horny and make me more slutty. They move the lace a aside and use my hole which makes me feel like a whore.

I would love to see that myself. ;)

• 7 months later...

I love it when a Top bends me over, pulls my panties or thong to the side. Just the brief moment of antisipation (sometimes feeling a finger probe my pussyass, or the cool feeling of lube being appied) just heightens my state of horniness. Then feeling his cock pressing against my hole (or even my reaching back to apply some lube, feeling his hard shaft as guide him into my opening) turns me on even more. Then the extasy as he slides deep inside me!!! Gets me horny just thinking about it!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2016 at 11:04 AM, tinapantybtm said:

I love it when a Top bends me over, pulls my panties or thong to the side. Just the brief moment of antisipation (sometimes feeling a finger probe my pussyass, or the cool feeling of lube being appied) just heightens my state of horniness. Then feeling his cock pressing against my hole (or even my reaching back to apply some lube, feeling his hard shaft as guide him into my opening) turns me on even more. Then the extasy as he slides deep inside me!!! Gets me horny just thinking about it!

HOT!