Gay Sex Bucket List - What's Your Score?

Guest SBBOY

Well, considering the history of which subset of the RCC the men in long dresses and ruby slippers come from - (the College of Cardinals, if I'm not mistaken), chances are poor that any pope in history has never had his Cock sucked or his ass fucked by another Prince(ss) of the RCC.  Which would answer why the really active pedophiles were moved around the global chessboard, parish to parish to parish, rather than drummed out. 

There'd be only a handful left - most likely Lesbians passing for men.  

301.  I started when I was a teenager and was eager to fuck and suck.  After I was rimmed the very first time, I loved doing that.  In my twenties I found the thrill of cruising the parks, bars, bath houses, and rest stops.  I would take it anywhere I could find it.  LOL!  I am 59 y.o. and I don't know how many sex partners I have had in my life.  I do know that I converted in 2003 in Mexico City, diagnosed in 2006, and probably pozzed a few guys.  Along the way I had gonorrhea, syphilis, and herpes.  Maybe something else I don't know about.  But here I am poz for 19 years on meds since 2008.  

I don't think I will really increase this number much.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I've done a father/son duo, I have done a brother/brother duo (the later who cried), but I yet to do twins......

Bucket list.........still trying to achieve that one.

It's good to have goals, especially at the beginning of the year so you can plan the debauchery....

• Like 1