I've been hooking up with a guy on a fairly regular basis, maybe once or twice a week.  Always uses condoms.  Told him a month ago that when he was ready, he could go bare if he wanted.  Finally got my wish last week when I went to his place and noticed for the first time that he hadn't put out a condom next to the lube and poppers.  Sure enough, I took 2 loads from him that day.  I was a happy boy leaving his place.

So when we got together last night, I was hoping for a repeat - and I was not disappointed!  He shot his big load deep into my guts, then collapsed onto the couch.  We chatted for a few minutes and then I started licking and teasing his cock, tasting my ass mixed with his cum.  Before long I was deep throating him again and had him rock hard, then get got behind me again and pumped another load into me.

What he didn't know was, I had posted on CL for guys to come take advantage of 'sloppy seconds', and boy did they!  I had 2 guys in my inbox who were about 10 minutes from me.  I quickly verified that each was cool with another guy present, then sent them my address.  I told each of them that I had lube but no condoms, and got no complaints - nor did I get an offer from either of them to bring one!

They both showed up within about 5 minutes of each other.  We got right down to business, one guy going straight for my ass and the other spit-roasting me with his cock in my mouth.  The guy who went for my ass never even grabbed lube.  One finger in my hole told him I was slick, and he was inside in a second, using nothing but the first guy's cum as lube.  Before long he let out a moan and pumped his load into my guts, then pulled away.  The third guy slipped right in behind him and in about 5 thrusts he was done.  Four loads, and when I looked at the clock it had been less than 90 minutes since the first guy arrived.  Next to see if I can break that record.  :)

• Upvote 19

Guest MyDarlene

wow your a cock loving fag like myself, that's how to do it 4 loads in 90 mins. that's excellent i've been getting lots of loads myself like always but lately now that' its getting to be spring and warmer weather i think guys all have spring fever, cause i've been mad busy especially this past week and more so this past weekend had 8 loads pumped into both my holes on friday and continued the trend on saturday with another 5 and yesterday the same thing another 5 loads, its monday and started getting texts at 8am so looks like today i'll be busy as well. love swallowing loads when i deep throat and love taking raw loads in my ass, got plenty of both this weekend for sure.