Bare Or Safe. Do They Feel Different?

paintedgrey

I know that plenty on this site are still only thinking about going raw.  Myself, I only actually go raw on occasions and I wasn't really able to answer the question of "does it feel different raw or covered".  I have read lots of posts on here about this, but could never really offer an opinion.

But.

I was with a fb yesterday, we always play safe though (sorry guys).  We had a really hot and hard session, which came to a close as he got soft and could not bring it back to life.  He thought it was all over, so pulled off the condom and led next to me.  I immediately grabbed his cock and went to work on it with my mouth and tongue.  Suddenly, he was back to life, he flipped me over and buried his bare cock deep into me and started pumping.  The difference was unreal, no friction, just smooth skin sliding against skin.  I could tell immediately and boy, was it good.  Until then I really thought the difference between raw and safe was over exaggerated, believe me when I tell you it is not.

I never ended up taking his load, up till now, I never have, but I'm willing to bet I may at some point.

• Upvote 5

You answered your own question better than I could. What happened with you and your bud is your first step in becoming 100% bareback. Once you realize that they lie about there being no difference between safe and raw you just want raw.

If you really want to talk about hot.....the first time a Man whispers in your ear that he just flooded you with dirty, charged cum......now that is HOT!

Edited by ChargedLoadLover
  • Upvote 2

Like you tintedwhite, I hardly go raw unless it's a trusted regular and we've been tested, preferably together!

BUT man do I know the joys of good raw cock. Skin to skin with nothing but lube, spit, cum and sweat. The difference is night and day! And when I do go raw, taking all loads in my ass is a must.You're gonna love taking you fbs load! Raw sex is soooo addictive ;)

• Upvote 2

For me it's not just the feel, though that's a part of it. I offer my ass for breeding and am disappointed if I get fucked and not bred. For me getting bred is like I get to keep part of the top and his pleasure once he's done. I refer to myself as being "in heat" and that's pretty accurate, I'm driven to be bred. If a top ever uses a condom, I empty it into my ass after.

• Upvote 1

Guest SBBOY

It's been a while since I've been fucked with a rubber. When there iss plenty of lube I personally don't know the difference physically. 

For me getting bred is the psychological aspect. It's horny that a top is 'marking his territory' with his seed in my hole. Plus then there's the danger element (poz loads etc), it's like thrill seeking.

Guest 24collegekid420

Being fucked raw is a totally different and amazing feeling. No friction, just skin on skin contact fucking. There is no feel of rubber or anything between the pleasure.

My last session (it was safe) involved a lot of lube and I mean a lot.  I really like it when the lube is everywhere and you are covered with.  Bodies sliding around and the noise made as the bodies slap together as the cock buries deep. It was quite messy, glad it was not my bed!!! 

Totally different ; Getting fucked with a condom is like getting fucked with a dildo, which is not natural & feels just nasty, Yep sure there are enough guys & girls who like a dildo, Just not me i like it natural with a condom because it feels a lot better no friction no irritations no itchy feeling afterwards just plain horny they way good sex should always feel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Always remember, condoms are unnatural. While they maybe a necessary evil; raw, uninhibited, bareback sex is the way nature intended it to be. The need to bareback is a natural, normal desire. The part I don't get is that men fucking other men raw is looked down upon more than some slutty whore that gets knocked for the fourth time by someone she barely knows and increases her burden on society.