Fucking The Passed Out Quarterback

Part 8

I awoke to the sensation of my ass being stretched. Mitch was spooning me as he pushed his morning hard on into my willing hole. I moaned as my god buried himself fully in me. He rolled me on my stomach and placed his powerful hands on my shoulders, allowing him to pile drive into me. He fucked me fast and hard for ten minutes before he let out a deep groan and pumped another of his delicious loads into me. Mitch collapsed on my back, breathing heavily as he started to piss into me. God I was so horny I humped the bed and shot a load while I served as a urinal for the hottest man ever. When we both finished, I glanced at the clock.

"Shit dude!" I exclaimed jumping up and running to the toilet. "It's 11 fucking 30! We're dead meat!" Mitch laughed as I sat on the toilet, wishing I could keep his piss in me forever.

"Don't worry dude! I went down and paid for another day. We're fine."

"So we have the whole day together?" I asked excitedly, jumping back into the bed. Mitch grabbed me, kissing me deeply.

"We sure do! And, um, I kind of have an idea." I looked at him curiously. "Well let's face it, we BOTH enjoyed last night. Maybe we can continue it." I snuggled into him as he told me his ideas. I got hard again as he talked. He wanted to place a few adds online, and see what happens. Soon we were running to the store for a couple of things.

When we got back, I took a series of pictures of Mitch posing in a ski mask, displaying his killer body, nasty writing and all. Soon we had posted on several sites. The add read.....

Teenage jock cumdump avail to be used. All day and night. Anonymous. Downtown hotel. Cum in and fuck a prime piece of 18 yo ass. Find him blindfolded, tied down, ready for your load. Dump and go. No cock refused. 

And then we waited.

It was less than an hour when the first reply came in. Soon more poured in. I was in charge of replying, just sending hotel and room number. As we were expecting someone soon, I moved Mitch into position. I had him lie on the bed, legs hanging off the end. I spread his legs and tied them apart, then pulled his arms toward the head and tied them. He looked so sexy like that, helpless, vulnerable. I couldn't help but dive onto his asshole and rim him for a few while he moaned. Then we heard a knock. I put the mask on him, blindfolded him, and answered the door.

The man that entered was not attractive at all, kinda heavy, but we said any cock. He walked up to Mitch and grinned as he rubbed his rock hard ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmm......nice." he said, dropping his pants. He had a respectable dick that he stroked to hardness, spit on it, then slid it into my man. Mitch moaned as the stranger  buried himself in the quarterback. The guy was quick. A few minutes of quick pumping and he was breeding Mitch. He pulled out and left without a word, but not before adding his marker slash to the rest.

20 minutes later, another knock. This was an old man this time. Probably in his 70's. He bent and sniffed Mitch's jock cunt. The he licked it, running his tongue up and down Mitch's hairy crack before sucking on his hole. Mitch moaned like a whore. Then the old man pulled out a surprisingly big dick, which he promptly rammed into Mitch, causing the stud to loudly moan in pure pleasure. The old man fucked for a long time. The next guy arrived while he was still fucking.

"Damn he really will take any cock, won't he?" Stated the new guy. The old man just kept fucking and fucking, finally burying himself deep as he shuddered while he climaxed. As soon as he pulled out, the next guy pushed right in. Mitch just begged him to fuck him hard. The man obliged, pounding Mitch with all his might. After about 10 minutes, he too unloaded into the bound cumdump.

This is how the day went. Various men of all kinds showed up for the chance to breed a hot teenage jock. Mitch loved every moment of it.

Then they showed up.

Andre and Tony. Oh shit. They were in our frat! Fuck! We never thought someone we would know would show up. 

"What the fuck is this?" Asked Andre. "Cole? Is that Miller? He's a fag? Holy shit!" Mitch started to panick when he recognized the voices. 

"Guys...." he started. "I'm not a fag!"

"Bullshit! Look at you! Taking anonymous cock, tied up, in a motel room? You're a fucking queer! Now we ain't no queer, we just like hot ass. And bitch, you've got one. Now if you don't want us telling everyone, you'll do as we say. Untie the fag." He ordered me. "We're gonna have some fun!" I untied Mitch as instructed. "Kneel bitch!" Mitch nervously kneeled. Andre ripped off his blindfold and mask. "Won't really need these, will we? I wanna see your face fag, as we rape you! What the fuck is written on you? Faggot Jock cumdump? Cum in here? You've taken 35 loads? Damn u nasty Miller! Open that pretty white mouth, suck my cock!"

Mitch obeyed. There was no use in denying the truth now. He sucked Andre deep while Tony laughed. "Oh yea Miller. We're gonna have a nice next couple years now that we know your secret! I get horny a lot, and bitches ain't always available. It will be nice to have a house slut! Now, on the bed, show me that cunt. On your back like a whore, spread em!" Mitch complied, grabbing his legs, exposing his cum dripping hole.

"Fuck what an eager slut he is!" Laughed Tony. "Get in there dude!" 

"Look at me Miller!" Demanded Andre. "I want to see your eyes when I sink my anaconda into your cunt!" And it was an anaconda! Easily 12 inches. Andre lined his purple cockhead up to Mitch's red, dripping gash. With one hard, mighty push, he buried his huge fuckstick all the way into Mitch causing the jock to groan loudly as his eyes rolled back in his head. "Oh yea, take it fag! TAKE IT!" Andre shouted as he ground his wirey pubes into Mitch's swollen ass lips. Mitch panted in heat as Andre began to pound him. Mitch wrapped his legs around Andre, holding him tight.

"Fuck yea!" Cried Mitch. "Fucking give it to me dude! You cant rape the willing! Dont be a pussy! Think your such a hot fuck? Prove it nigga! Come on. FUCK ME!" Andre was spurred on by Mitch's goading, and fuck him he did. Andre fucked Mitch as only a horny 20 year old jock in his prime can. Of all the fucks I've watched Mitch take, Andre was the most brutal. He pounded Mitch with no mercy. For 15 minutes he rode the quarterback as hard as he possibly could, and Mitch just begged for more.

"Oh yea faggot! I'm gonna cum! TAKE IT!" Andre spit into Mitch's mouth as he added his load to the many others that had been previously deposited. He pulled out and Mitch's stretched hole leaked cum like a river. "Get in there dude!" He told Tony. "Best ass I've had in a while!" Tony dropped his pants to reveal a ridiculously thick cock. This mother fucker was beer can thick. He too wasted no time, crawling between Mitch's open legs, and rammed his fat cock in deep and hard. 

"OH FUCK!!" Yelled Mitch. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" That's all Mitch could spout as Tony ripped him open. Andre shoved his dirty cock in Mitch's mouth while Tony pounded him mercilessly.

"Oh FUCK!!!!" Tony shouted as he added yet another load into the jock slut beneath him. "I'm definitely gonna be back for more of that hole!" He said, pulling out. More cum ran out of Mitch as he was unable to close his hole. Mitch cleaned his cock off as well. As their frat bros left, Andre said, "Expect a lot more cock Miller! See you at the house." As they left, Mitch just laid there, exhausted. I pushed his legs up so I could see his fucked open hole. Cum was oozing out. I planted my lips against it and sucked, hard, being rewarded with a mouthful of cum. I placed my mouth on Mitch's, and we kissed, sharing the loads from his ass.

The rest of the night was less eventful. More men showed up, more cum pumped into Mitch's swollen ass. By the time we checked out, Mitch had 53 slashmarks.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Thank you ejaculaTe, and backpackguy, (sexy name btw, makes me want to go camping and get piggy in the woods!) And to everyone else that enjoys my stories. It's really nice to receive positive encouragement. I know I take loooooong breaks,  and start new stories before I finish the old ones, bame it on the ADD, lol, but I plan to continue all my stories and reach a satisfying conclusion to them all.

• Piggy 1

On 9/24/2017 at 2:06 AM, pervinmt said:

Part 8

I awoke to the sensation of my ass being stretched. Mitch was spooning me as he pushed his morning hard on into my willing hole. I moaned as my god buried himself fully in me. He rolled me on my stomach and placed his powerful hands on my shoulders, allowing him to pile drive into me. He fucked me fast and hard for ten minutes before he let out a deep groan and pumped another of his delicious loads into me. Mitch collapsed on my back, breathing heavily as he started to piss into me. God I was so horny I humped the bed and shot a load while I served as a urinal for the hottest man ever. When we both finished, I glanced at the clock.

"Shit dude!" I exclaimed jumping up and running to the toilet. "It's 11 fucking 30! We're dead meat!" Mitch laughed as I sat on the toilet, wishing I could keep his piss in me forever.

"Don't worry dude! I went down and paid for another day. We're fine."

"So we have the whole day together?" I asked excitedly, jumping back into the bed. Mitch grabbed me, kissing me deeply.

"We sure do! And, um, I kind of have an idea." I looked at him curiously. "Well let's face it, we BOTH enjoyed last night. Maybe we can continue it." I snuggled into him as he told me his ideas. I got hard again as he talked. He wanted to place a few adds online, and see what happens. Soon we were running to the store for a couple of things.

When we got back, I took a series of pictures of Mitch posing in a ski mask, displaying his killer body, nasty writing and all. Soon we had posted on several sites. The add read.....

Teenage jock cumdump avail to be used. All day and night. Anonymous. Downtown hotel. Cum in and fuck a prime piece of 18 yo ass. Find him blindfolded, tied down, ready for your load. Dump and go. No cock refused. 

And then we waited.

It was less than an hour when the first reply came in. Soon more poured in. I was in charge of replying, just sending hotel and room number. As we were expecting someone soon, I moved Mitch into position. I had him lie on the bed, legs hanging off the end. I spread his legs and tied them apart, then pulled his arms toward the head and tied them. He looked so sexy like that, helpless, vulnerable. I couldn't help but dive onto his asshole and rim him for a few while he moaned. Then we heard a knock. I put the mask on him, blindfolded him, and answered the door.

The man that entered was not attractive at all, kinda heavy, but we said any cock. He walked up to Mitch and grinned as he rubbed his rock hard ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmm......nice." he said, dropping his pants. He had a respectable dick that he stroked to hardness, spit on it, then slid it into my man. Mitch moaned as the stranger  buried himself in the quarterback. The guy was quick. A few minutes of quick pumping and he was breeding Mitch. He pulled out and left without a word, but not before adding his marker slash to the rest.

20 minutes later, another knock. This was an old man this time. Probably in his 70's. He bent and sniffed Mitch's jock cunt. The he licked it, running his tongue up and down Mitch's hairy crack before sucking on his hole. Mitch moaned like a whore. Then the old man pulled out a surprisingly big dick, which he promptly rammed into Mitch, causing the stud to loudly moan in pure pleasure. The old man fucked for a long time. The next guy arrived while he was still fucking.

"Damn he really will take any cock, won't he?" Stated the new guy. The old man just kept fucking and fucking, finally burying himself deep as he shuddered while he climaxed. As soon as he pulled out, the next guy pushed right in. Mitch just begged him to fuck him hard. The man obliged, pounding Mitch with all his might. After about 10 minutes, he too unloaded into the bound cumdump.

This is how the day went. Various men of all kinds showed up for the chance to breed a hot teenage jock. Mitch loved every moment of it.

Then they showed up.

Andre and Tony. Oh shit. They were in our frat! Fuck! We never thought someone we would know would show up. 

"What the fuck is this?" Asked Andre. "Cole? Is that Miller? He's a fag? Holy shit!" Mitch started to panick when he recognized the voices. 

"Guys...." he started. "I'm not a fag!"

"Bullshit! Look at you! Taking anonymous cock, tied up, in a motel room? You're a fucking queer! Now we ain't no queer, we just like hot ass. And bitch, you've got one. Now if you don't want us telling everyone, you'll do as we say. Untie the fag." He ordered me. "We're gonna have some fun!" I untied Mitch as instructed. "Kneel bitch!" Mitch nervously kneeled. Andre ripped off his blindfold and mask. "Won't really need these, will we? I wanna see your face fag, as we rape you! What the fuck is written on you? Faggot Jock cumdump? Cum in here? You've taken 35 loads? Damn u nasty Miller! Open that pretty white mouth, suck my cock!"

Mitch obeyed. There was no use in denying the truth now. He sucked Andre deep while Tony laughed. "Oh yea Miller. We're gonna have a nice next couple years now that we know your secret! I get horny a lot, and bitches ain't always available. It will be nice to have a house slut! Now, on the bed, show me that cunt. On your back like a whore, spread em!" Mitch complied, grabbing his legs, exposing his cum dripping hole.

"Fuck what an eager slut he is!" Laughed Tony. "Get in there dude!" 

"Look at me Miller!" Demanded Andre. "I want to see your eyes when I sink my anaconda into your cunt!" And it was an anaconda! Easily 12 inches. Andre lined his purple cockhead up to Mitch's red, dripping gash. With one hard, mighty push, he buried his huge fuckstick all the way into Mitch causing the jock to groan loudly as his eyes rolled back in his head. "Oh yea, take it fag! TAKE IT!" Andre shouted as he ground his wirey pubes into Mitch's swollen ass lips. Mitch panted in heat as Andre began to pound him. Mitch wrapped his legs around Andre, holding him tight.

"Fuck yea!" Cried Mitch. "Fucking give it to me dude! You cant rape the willing! Dont be a pussy! Think your such a hot fuck? Prove it nigga! Come on. FUCK ME!" Andre was spurred on by Mitch's goading, and fuck him he did. Andre fucked Mitch as only a horny 20 year old jock in his prime can. Of all the fucks I've watched Mitch take, Andre was the most brutal. He pounded Mitch with no mercy. For 15 minutes he rode the quarterback as hard as he possibly could, and Mitch just begged for more.

"Oh yea faggot! I'm gonna cum! TAKE IT!" Andre spit into Mitch's mouth as he added his load to the many others that had been previously deposited. He pulled out and Mitch's stretched hole leaked cum like a river. "Get in there dude!" He told Tony. "Best ass I've had in a while!" Tony dropped his pants to reveal a ridiculously thick cock. This mother fucker was beer can thick. He too wasted no time, crawling between Mitch's open legs, and rammed his fat cock in deep and hard. 

"OH FUCK!!" Yelled Mitch. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" That's all Mitch could spout as Tony ripped him open. Andre shoved his dirty cock in Mitch's mouth while Tony pounded him mercilessly.

"Oh FUCK!!!!" Tony shouted as he added yet another load into the jock slut beneath him. "I'm definitely gonna be back for more of that hole!" He said, pulling out. More cum ran out of Mitch as he was unable to close his hole. Mitch cleaned his cock off as well. As their frat bros left, Andre said, "Expect a lot more cock Miller! See you at the house." As they left, Mitch just laid there, exhausted. I pushed his legs up so I could see his fucked open hole. Cum was oozing out. I planted my lips against it and sucked, hard, being rewarded with a mouthful of cum. I placed my mouth on Mitch's, and we kissed, sharing the loads from his ass.

The rest of the night was less eventful. More men showed up, more cum pumped into Mitch's swollen ass. By the time we checked out, Mitch had 53 slashmarks.

Now that's exactly my type of action with jocks. It seems like they always have more to give and prove. I am always interested in breeding scene's like this. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Part 9

The next morning we checked out after I had spent a couple of hours scrubbing the dirty writing of Mitch's body. I rubbed his skin raw removing the evidence of his whorish weekend. I admit I loved getting to rub and scrub his God like rock hard body, feeling every muscle of his teenage splendour. We walked back to the house and snuck upstairs to my room, skipping our classes for the day. We spent the afternoon together, resting on my bed, his massive arms holding me tightly to his chest. Eventually he had to leave for practice. We had agreed he couldn't skip it, even though he was tired and his well used ass ached like a son of a bitch. Too many people knew his secret already, and he couldn't risk pissing coach off.

When he didn't return to the house for dinner, I got a little concerned. He finally returned after 7. I was in my room when he knocked and entered. He looked like shit. Worn out, exhasted, beat down. He just flopped face down on my bed. His intoxicating aroma filled the air. His young body reeked of sweat and more. 

"Coach kept me after practice." He finally said. "He fucked me again, twice. He knows we stayed another day at the hotel. He saw one of our adds. He made me tell him about the men that used me while he plowed my ass. He really fucked me hard, Cole. He slapped me, and spit on me, and called me filthy names. He choked me as he came in me. My ass hurts so bad right now dude!" 

I just looked at my man with pity, just imagining how he felt right now. He had been whored, abused, exposed, all in the last couple of days. But yet my cock got hard as I thought about it. "Do you regret yesterday?" I asked.

"Kinda, I guess. I don't know. If felt so good at the time. Now it hurts. Practice almost killed me. I could barely move. Then coach pounding me after...."

I pulled his shirt off and started rubbing his poor, aching body, kneading his strong muscles, trying to give him some release. He groaned in pleasure as I massaged his sore body. After a while he rolled over, and I could see his rock hard cock outlined in his shorts. I peeled them down and buried my head in his sweaty jockstrap, inhaling his glorious musky scent. I pulled it down, freeing his fat, uncircumcised 9 incher. I removed his shoes and socks and pulled his shorts and jock all the way off, leaving my God naked on my bed. I started rubbing his size 13 feet, massaging them, working my thumbs into his arch, the balls of his feet and his heel. Mitch moaned lightly as I rubbed and squeezed his sweaty feet. Soon I was licking them, sucking his toes, breathing in deeply his strong aroma. Mitch groaned more as I worshiped his manly jock feet.

Finally I grabbed the Vaseline and greased up his throbbing erection and squatted over him, sliding down onto his rock hard cock. I grabbed his dirty jockstrap and covered my nose, inhaling his musk as my ass worked his cock deep in my hole. Mitch just laid there and moaned as I continued to pleasure him. When he finally got close, he grabbed my hips and rammed himself into me as deep as he could, spraying my guts with his precious fluid. I barely touched my own cock before it shot it's own load all over Mitch, the first shot landing on his face, then coating his chest. He looked deep into my eyes as he scraped my cum off his face, then seductively licked it off his fingers. He scooped more off his chest and fed it too me. I sucked his cum covered fingers as he smiled at me. He pulled me to his chest and held me tight as we drifted off to sleep.

It was several hours later when we were awoken by a knock on the door. We looked at each other in a panic as I grabbed my robe and cautiously cracked my door open. I was instantly pushed back as Andre and Tony forced their way in.

"I knew I'd find Miller's faggot ass in here!" Said Andre. "You queers in here making fag love?" He asked sarcastically.

"Please guys!" Mitch pleaded. "Leave us alone tonight. I SWEAR I'll meet you tomorrow. I can't take more!"

"Shut the fuck up Faggot!" Hissed Tony. "You got some prime ass and were gonna get some more right now!" Mitch knew he was helpless as his frat bros grabbed him and rolled him over, pulling his legs off the bed. Mitch's rock hard bubble butt stuck up in the air, as his pink pucker was exposed for use. Tony grabbed the Vaseline and greased up his beer can thick cock. He grabbed Mitch's dirty jock and stuffed it in his mouth, gagging him. Without even a warning, he rammed his fat cock all the way into Mitch in one mighty push. Mitch screamed into the gag as Andre shoved his face into a pillow, further silencing the helpless teenager. Mitch howled and cried as his already incredibly sore ass was mercilessly raped. Tony grabbed the studs shoulders and jackhammered the jock beneath him, fucking him with a deep seeded rage. "Fuck yea faggot! Gonna make that queer ass bleed. Gonna make your pussy bleed like a girl!  Gonna wreck that quarterback hole! We're gonna fuck you so much bitch you won't even feel you boyfriend's pathetic dick in you anymore. Fuckin queer!" Tony kept up the hard assault on poor Mitch's ass until he finally went ridged and pumped a big load deep in the football players guts. As soon as he pulled out, Andre rammed his 12 inches of dark, purple cock deep into his frat bros open hole. Andre didn't say anything as he grabbed Mitch's hips and piledrived him as deep as he could. Mitch just lay there crying as he was forced to take the huge cock deep inside him. Andre finally shook and spasmed as he unloaded yet another big load of cum into the weeping hunk of muscle beneath him. He pulled out as pink cum oozed out of Mitch's open hole. Andre just pulled the jockstrap out of the sobbing quarterback's mouth and wiped his dirty cock on it. Then he wiped Mitch's oozing pink hole with it before shoving it back in the young jocks mouth.

"Don't say a fucking word!" Andre said as he glared at me. Then they left the room leaving a sobbing wreck of a cumdump on my bed. I just carefully climbed on the bed and cradled Mitch in my arms. He held me tight as he sobbed into my chest. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...