Christian Teen Cumdump

pervinmt

My name is Jacob. I grew up in a very strict evangelical Christian family. We attented church twice a week, had bible study every night at home, and believed sex was only in marriage for procreation. That's why we had 9 kids in our family. I was number 5. We lived in a small house with no privacy. All the boy's shared one room, all the girls another. So needless to say not only was masturbation a sin, it was near impossible to find a place to do it. But teenage hormones always find a way. I had mastered the art of silently rubbing myself off late at night, cumming into my hand then licking it clean to leave no telltale sign of my disobedience.

Disobedience was a severely punishable crime. After God, Father and Mother reigned supreme, and any fractions were dealt with swiftly and severely. This most often consisted of a switch to the palms, or bare buttocks. I remember once my older brother Elijah was caught touching himself and Father made him strip naked in front of us boys and bend over, grabbing his ankles while his buttocks were administered with 39 lashes, the same number Jesus endured. He had to say "I am a sinner, I deserve this, Thank you Lord Jesus" after every strike on his flesh. All I could focus on was his exposed anus and his testicles and penis hanging down, all covered in light hair, such as I was sprouting at the time. I felt my own penis getting hard as I stared at my naked brothers private parts.

But like I said, hormones drive teenage boys to take risks. I was 15 when I discovered I could sneak into my neighbor's garage while he was away at work and have a much more satisfying masturbation session that I could late at night in my room. Here, I had privacy and could strip naked and enjoy my body without fear of getting caught.

Or so I thought.

I had been enjoying Mr. Jackson's garage for several years, when one day there was a new development. I had snuck in as usual and started dropping my trousers when something caught my eye. On a shelf were some magazines. And not just any magazines, they were sex magazines. GAY sex magazines! Even more sinful than unmarried men and women! My blood ran cold knowing the devil was tempting me beyond my youthful masturbation, but I couldn't look away. I was transfixed at the images. I had of course heard of the evils of homosexual sex, but had never seen it. And here it was staring me in the face. And my penis had never been harder! I had barely touched myself when I ejaculated a mighty load all over Mr. Jackson's magazines and garage floor. I panicked at the thought of leaving evidence of my tresspassing and frantically licked my sperm off the magazines as best I could before replacing them as I found them. I pulled up my trousers and quickly went home, forgetting about what I left on the floor.

A couple of days later, I returned to find the magazines again. This time I looked through more of them as I delicately stroked my penis until I orgasmed into my hand and cleaned up the evidence. I was hooked. The devil had his claws in me, and that night I prayed and prayed to God to save my soul.

But I was too far gone with my interest in those magazines. Several weeks went by, with me there almost every day, falling deeper into the devil's trap.

Then it happened.

I was laying naked on Mr. Jackson's garage floor, stroking my penis, and I heard it. The door to the house opened and there I was, caught red handed. I didn't realize Mr. Jackson was home that day and I was caught hook, line, and sinker. I froze in terror, unable to move. Mr. Jackson just looked down at my naked body and smiled an evil smile.

"Well, well, well," he snickered. "So it's you Jacob. I was wondering which boy had been sneaking over here. Looks like I caught me a tresspasser." As he said this he aimed his phone at me and snapped a couple pictures. "How old are you now boy?" he asked me.

"18 now Sir." I was barely able to get out.

"Perfect." he said as he snapped another picture. "Now what would your parents say if I told them about this and showed them these pictures?"

"Please Sir!" I begged, tears running down my face. "Please don't tell them. I will be condemned."

"You already are boy. Your mine now." He laughed as he stared down at me. Mr. Jackson was an older black man, with a short greying beard and a bit of a pot belly. He started unbuttoning his pants as he said, "I know you're a faggot Jacob. I know you've been looking at those magazines as you jerk off. Well boy, now I own you, and if you want to keep this private, you'll do as I say!" With that he pulled out his big, black dick which was already rock hard. I knew what he wanted me to do. I had now seen dozens of pictures of men sucking each others penises. I was about to do the same. "Meet your new friend, Kahn." he said as he grabbed my hair and pulled me up. "Open up faggot!" My mouth spread apart as the tears ran down my face. Without ceremony he pushed his penis into my open mouth and started ramming it in and out. I struggled and gagged, choking on it as he held my hair, pulling my head back and forth, taking more pictures of my first oral sex.

"Suck it you self righteous little whore. You're my whore now! God can't save you. You'll learn to worship and pray at your new god. You'll do anything I tell you, and learn to beg for it!" With that he started ejaculating down my throat, pumping his sperm down into my belly. When he was done he pushed me back down to the ground, smiling at my rock hard teen dick. "Jerk it boy!" He ordered me. I just grabbed it and started to shoot as soon as I had stroked it a couple of times. Mr. Jackson of course took more pictures as I shot all over myself. "Lick it up bitch!" He demanded. Then get dressed and get out. I'll be in contact." With that he went inside the house, leaving me naked and trembling at what had transpired. I knew I was now his property.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 45
  • Piggy 2

Moderator's Note: This was posted twice and I merged the threads. I would have deleted the copy, but I didn't want to cheat pervinmt out of all the likes this post got. 

Edited by drscorpio
  • Upvote 13

Moderator's Note: This was posted twice and I merged the threads. I would have deleted the copy, but I didn't want to cheat pervinmt out of all the likes this post got.

Thanks moderator! Yea I accidentally posted it three times cause my phone froze.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it thus far, I love writing and sharing my twisted brain with you and reading yours as well!

• Upvote 2

Part 2

At dinner that night I sat there, ghostly pale, my stomach in knots. I could barely eat. I was sure the others could tell I had sinned so greatly. I was sure they could see the devil standing over me.

"Are you not feeling well Jacob?" was all my mother asked. I just told her I wasn't and wanted to go to bed early. I went upstairs and brushed my teeth extra long, trying to wash away the lingering taste of Mr. Jackson's sperm. That night, as I lay in bed next to my brother, I couldn't sleep. My thoughts were filled with that big black dick, he had called it a dick, in my mouth, ejaculating down my throat. I had liked it, and secretly wanted more. And I had a feeling I would get that and lots more, like those pictures in the magazines.

The next day, Mr. Jackson came over to talk to my parents. I tried to eavesdrop on their conversation, but my siblings made it impossible. After he left, my father came to tell me about the visit.

"Jacob," he began, "Mr. Jackson needs some help for a few weeks on a cabin he's building in the mountains. He's offered to pay a nice sum for your services, and I think the work and time in God's nature will do you good." I secretly shivered when he said "services" because I could only imagine what those would entail. But I could not disagree with my father. So the next day I was packed with a few changes of clothes, my work boots, and a bible and hopped into Mr. Jackson's truck and off we went. I looked back at my family as they waved me off into a future none of them could imagine.

"That was easier than I could have ever hoped!" Mr. Jackson laughed as we drove away into the unknown.

We didn't talk much on the way, I just sat there trying to imagine what the next few weeks would bring. It was only a couple hours to the cabin, and we arrived mid-afternoon. As I reached for my bag in the back, Mr. Jackson said "leave it boy, you won't need nothing in there except your boots. Grab those other bags and follow me." I did as told and we went into the cabin, the door locking behind me.

"Strip boy!" He commanded me. I stood there nervously, not moving. Mr. Jackson raised his hand and slapped me hard across the face. "I SAID STRIP!" I quickly shed my clothes, trembeling as I realized there was no one around to help me. As I pulled my clothing off, Mr. Jackson was pulling items out of the bags. Various strange looking things, most of them in black leather. "Now stand at attention boy! I want to inspect my property." I stood there, arms at my side while Mr. Jackson looked me over. I stood 5'8", a little shorter than his 6ft. I had a pale, thin body from too much time indoors praying instead of playing. My legs were covered in dark hair, and I had a little on my chest which ran down my stomach into dense, bushy pubes. The crack of my buttocks was also quite hairy, as well as my armpits.

"Not bad boy," Mr. Jackson sneered. I like my white bitches skinny. We'll take care of the smooth part next." With that he pulled out a bottle of something orange and told me to drink it. It tasted kind of funny, but I was thirsty and drank it all down. Soon I was feeling really warm and mellow. And my dick was rock hard. Mr. Jackson had pulled out some clippers and went to work shaving my body. Soon there was nothing but stubble covering me. He then took a bowl of hot water and a razor and shaved the rest of me totally smooth. The hair on my head was the only thing left. And I have to admit the feelings of his hands all over my body made me tingle everywhere, especially my rock hard penis that stood straight up the whole time.

Mr. Jackson stepped back when he was done to look at me. "Very nice boy! Now you look like your about 13, naked and smooth with your little boy cock sticking up. What is it, about 5"? Certainly not a real man's cock." I blushed as he commented on my body, feeling shame at my nakedness. "But now the real fun can begin!" He put leather straps around my wrists and ankles, and a collar around my neck. Then without warning I felt a body wracking jolt around my neck. I screamed and dropped to the floor as I jerked and spasmed. "That's a shock collar boy, to keep you in line. And just know, that was only half voltage! So don't even THINK of escape!"

I softly whimpered and prayed to Jesus to save me from my plight. "I told you who you would pray to now boy!" Mr. Jackson said as he kicked me in my stomach. "Jesus can't help you now!" With that, he pulled out a small case and sat down on my chest, pinning me down. He wrapped a rubber tube around my arm and said "hold still boy if you don't want to get hurt! I've learned this is the quickest way to turn bitches like you into nasty chem sluts!" I had no idea what was about to happen when I felt a slight prick in my arm, then he released the band on my arm.

WHAM!! A force flew through my body unlike anything I could ever imagine. It was like God himself had entered me. My lungs seized up and I started a coughing fit. Mr. Jackson just stood up and went out side, returning with my bible. As the coughing subsided, he pulled me up and over his knee and started to beat my buttocks as hard as he could with Gods words. Over and over he paddled me, an intense warm feeling increasing all over my body. Then he threw me over the arm of the sofa and moved back between my legs, tossing the bible into my hands. I could hear him spit several times then I felt something pushing against my anus.

"I gonna rip you open bitch!" Mr. Jackson yelled. "I'm gonna make you my slut! Your cunt is gonna bleed for me!" With that, he pushed as hard as he could and his penis popped into me. I screamed like I've never screamed before. It was as if the devil himself was raping me. "Scream bitch! I love it! Scream, cry, pray to be saved! There is no one to hear you! Not even your god!" With that he slid his dick all the way into me and I howled as I clutched my bible.

"PLEASE GOD! HELP YOUR POOR SERVANT!" I cried as Mr.Jackson started to plow in and out of me. Tears flowed from my eyes onto my bible as I prayed and prayed to be delivered from Sarah Palin. Mr. Jackson just laughed while he continued his rape. Slowly the pain started to subside, and a new feeling replace it. A good feeling.

"That's right boy," he said, noticing the change in me."you know what God made you for. To please men. Your my property now boy. That's your cunt I'm fucking. Its going to learn to take lots of Cocks in it! Your going to be my little chem whore!" I just moaned and buried my face into the couch, accepting my fate. Mr. Jackson continued to debase me before finally yelling, "oh yea! Take it boy! I'm breeding you bitch! Take my cum now!" I could feel his cock pulsing deep inside me, and I knew at that moment I would never be the same. God, or the devil, it didn't matter. I would serve Mr. Jackson.

He pulled out of my throbbing hole and grabbed my hair. I could see a messy mix of blood, cum, and shit covering his half hard cock. I didn't care. He shoved it in my mouth and like a demented whore I sucked everything off. When it was clean, he pushed me onto the floor and stood over me.

"Jerk off whore!" He ordered me as he let loose with a load of piss. I grabbed my cock and furiously beat it, quickly shooting my sperm all over me while he showered me in piss. "I baptize you Jacob. I baptize you into your new life as a piggy chem whore."

I just opened my mouth and accepted my new gods gift.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 45
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1