Christian Teen Cumdump

pervinmt

Part 3

I laid on the cabin floor in a pool of piss. I curled up in the fetal position, full of shame at what had just happened. Shame at having been raped by another man. But mostly shame because I had to admit I liked it. My cunt, as Mr. Jackson had called it, burned and throbbed, yet felt strangely empty. I found myself wishing there was still something up there. Gingerly, I reached back and felt how wet it was. I put a finger up in me, enjoying the feeling.

ZAP!!! My body jerked and twitched as a powerful jolt shot through me. "I didn't tell you to touch yourself boy!" Mr. Jackson yelled at me. "Keep your hands away from your hole! And lick up that piss!" I layed there not sure if he was serious When, ZAP! Another jolt told me he was. I got on my hands and knees and started to lap up the now cold piss, doing my best to avoid another jolt. I licked and sucked the wooden floor until I had cleaned up all I could. Mr. Jackson smiled down at me. "That's a good slut, training you is going to be a cinch. Just think what your parents would say if they could see their son licking up piss from the dirty floor." My cheeks flushed with shame as I finished this humiliating task.

When I had finished, Mr. Jackson told me to kneel in the corner until further instructions. I did as told and remained there on my knees for almost an hour, the pain increasing, but somehow also arousing me. My cunt continued to ache, still wanting more in it. Eventually I heard a vehicle pull up outside, and Mr. Jackson opened the door.

I knew enough not to dare turn and look, but I could hear three new voices. My heart started racing from embarrassment at these strangers seeing me like this. Mr. Jackson just grabbed my collar and dragged me to the middle of the room.

"Here he is boy's! Our fresh little Jesus bitch, ready to become the whore he should be!" The men, all black, laughed as they looked down on my pathetic being.

"How much did you give him?" one guy asked.

"Just .3 to start. I've got a .5 ready to go."

"We'll no use in waiting!" Another guy said as he knelt behind me, wrapping his arm around my neck, holding me tight. Mr. Jackson grabbed my arm and tied it off again.

"Please no," I whimpered.

"Shut up boy!" Mr. Jackson ordered while the other man silenced me with his hand over my mouth. "I told you I own you now! I am your Master, your pimp, your new god. You will do as I want!" With that he stuck the needle in my arm and pushed the plunger, releasing the band.

My body went rigid as I coughed and coughed and the devil's fire rocked through my soul. I hadn't even noticed the men had stripped, all I knew was the guy behind me grabbed my ankles, forcing them behind my head. Another guy spit on his cock and placed the tip at my opening. Without a warning he slammed his big cock all the way up my burning cunt in one hard thrust. I screamed as he buried himself as deep as he could. Fresh tears streamed down my face as he plowed in and out of my hole, pounding me as hard as he could.

"Fuck yea!" Mr. Jackson yelled. "Bust that cunt up! Fuck that Jesus boy hard! Make him pay for his sins!" I just continued to cry as the assault on my ass continued. "We'll make a good whore out of him!" The man fucked me in that position for 15 minutes before he bellowed and filled my guts with the second load of my life, burying his cock as deep as he could. Pulling out, he flipped me over onto my belly as the next guy slammed his cock deep in me. My mouth opened as I gasped and the first guy grabbed my hair and shoved his dirty cock in my mouth to clean off.

The rest of the evening was a blur. I was brutally fucked over and over by the 4 men. At some point I started to enjoy it and was begging for a cock in me whenever one pulled out. Mr. Jackson just laughed at me. "See, I told you that you were a whore!"

"Yes Sir." I answered as another load of cum was pumped deep in me.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 35
  • Piggy 5

Part 4

The 4 men were spent. My throbbing hole oozed cum, and I just lay on the floor, my brain spinning in a million directions at once. I still felt shame at being raped by these 4 black men, but I also still craved more cock inside me, fucking me, pounding me, breeding me like a common bitch. I was so confused.

Without a word Mr. Jackson approached me with something in his hand I had never seen. It was long like a big dick, and got wider near the end of it, really wide, then it suddenly narrowed and had a base on it. "Pull his legs up!" He told one of the men. My legs were quickly pulled over my head, exposing my dripping hole. Mr. Jackson started to push this thing into me, stretching my asslips further open until it reached a painful point, at which he stopped. Looking down, I could see some of it still sticking out of me. Mr. Jackson just stood up and lined his boot up with the end. Raising his leg, he kicked the end full force, ramming the rest of it all the way in me with one brutal thrust.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGG" I screamed as I saw stars and almost passed out. Mr. Jackson just hit my shock collar and the men all laughed as I jerked around the floor, screaming and crying, pain engulphing my body from head to toe. Eventually it subsided a bit and the men grabbed me. One forced a ball into my mouth, buckeling it right around my head. Another grabbed my ankles, tightly wrapping rough rope around and around immobilizing my legs, and another grabbed my arms and did the same behind my back. Then I was picked up and placed into a leather body bag and zipped up tight. I could hear the men leaving as I was left bound in darkness.

I have no idea how long I spent like this. I know it was hours. I had lost all sense of time. I tried not to think about the position I was in. Just yesterday I was happily at home with my family, and now I was literally a piece of fucked up property with no idea or even say about what was going to happen to me. My body ached. My jaw ached. And mostly my ass ached with what felt like a log jammed up there. My head spun, my heart raced, and I alternated between screaming and crying and praying into my gag, all while I sweated buckets.

After who knows how many hours I spent like this, I suddenly felt myself being picked up and thrown over Mr. Jackson's shoulders. I was carried and dumped into the back of the truck, and felt it start to drive away from the cabin to God only knew where.

We drove for what must have been a couple hours. I could tell we were back in the city by all the sounds around me, even though I was still in my dark cocoon. Eventually we stopped and Mr. Jackson got out of the cab and unzipped my sack.

"Don't say a word slut!" He ordered me as he undid my gag and untied my arms and legs. "I told you I was your pimp now, and your about to make your first sale." I secretly wept a little inside as I realized I was really going to be made into a prostitute. Another step closer to the devil. He just attached a leash to my collar and pulled me off the truck. Thankfully it was dark, so no one could really see me as I was led naked to the front door of a run down house. Mr. Jackson rang the bell and we were admitted inside.

It was dimly lit but I could see several people. On the couch was a woman passed out while a guy was fucking her. In the corner sat a young shirtless guy pushing a needle into his arm, his eyes rolling back into his head as he pushed the plunger. He was really skinny and sickley looking. Mr. Jackson just led me past these people into a back bedroom. There were two black men in there sitting on a dirty bed, passing a glass pipe between them. The larger of the two stood up and leered at me.

"Dis the Jesus boy? Damn....mighty fine piece of white boy pussy!" He said handing Mr. Jackson a bag of powder. "His cunt nice and stretched?"

"It needs a lot more stretching!" Mr. Jackson laughed pushing me face down onto the bed. "But it's got a good start!" With that he grabbed the huge plug in my ass and ripped it out hard. I howled as a new burning tore through my body yet I felt oddly empty. I wouldn't have to wait. Almost immediately a cock almost as huge as the plug slid deep up into me. My poor ass had no choice but to take him. The other guy held the pipe up to my mouth and told me to suck. Without hesitation I put my lips around it and inhaled my first ever hit. He made me hit it several times while the big guy kept fucking me. When the pipe was empty, he grabbed my thighs and started to pound me as hard as he could. His cock curved upward and relentlessly rammed a spot deep inside me that set me on fire. Soon I was moaning and grunting like a true whore, begging for it harder and harder. He gave me all he had, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back, bending my body while he pummeled me.

"Damn nice pussy! You found a good one here! It's almost a shame he's going to eventually be a worthless used up cumdump! Take it you little whore! You ain't nothin but a little meth whore! Take my cum you faggot!" He buried himself balls deep and unloaded his seed far into my guts. I just panted and moaned as I felt his cock throb. After he pulled out the other guy stuck his cock in me. He wasn't as big, but I didn't care. I just wanted him in me, fucking me, using my pussy as a cumdump. He rode me for a while before he too shot his load in my hungry pussy.

When the men had finished, Mr. Jackson just pulled me off the bed and pushed me into the living room, past the boy in the corner and the passed out woman on the couch. The guy that had fucked her was long gone.

"That will be you one day, Jesus boy. A fucked up, passed out hole for anyone to dump in." I shuddered a bit at the thought, as my dick got hard at the thought. Mr. Jackson just pushed me out the door and into the truck cab, pushing me onto the floor. I just lay there, my ass dripping fresh cum as we drove off to our next stop.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 35
  • Piggy 2

I was pozzed and introduced to chem sex in a similar way , 6 years ago . Though my owner was a white british guy who gave me .5 slam first time and got me barebacked by a group of guys  for free. I was kept on high for 4 days with really strong doses of tina and was used by more than a dozen tops whose faces I didnt get to see as I was blindfolded . Just felt raw cocks sliding in n out of my holes all the time . I was hooked on to meth n cum after 4th day . 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 5

The pickup truck drove through the city toward my next unknown destination. My young, sheltered mind could barely fathom what had already happened to me, let alone what lay in store. Mr. Jackson threw a pair of shorts to me and told me to put them on. It felt good to have my nakedness covered, even if only slightly.

The truck eventually came to a halt and Mr. Jackson got out and opened the passenger door, pulling me out by my leash. He led me down the sidewalk and into an unmarked door. I could hear the thumping of dance music as he led me down a short hallway to another door with a man behind a counter protected with a glass window. Mr. Jackson slid some money through a gap, and we were buzzed in. Mr. Jackson led me down dark hallways where I caught glimpses of many naked men. Some of them felt me as we passed them on our way to a room. It was small, with only a twin bed and a chair. He pushed me onto the bed and sat down in the chair, pulling out his little case from his coat.

"Do you know where you are boy?" he asked me. I just shook my head, honestly having no idea what kind of place I was really in. "This is a bath house. Men come here for sex. Tonight you are going to be a special treat for them. New sluts are always popular!" I didn't have to guess what he meant, even though I couldn't anticipate what I was really in store for. But my ass tingled at the thought of getting fucked again and my dick got hard. "I see that appeals to you!" Mr. Jackson laughed at my arousal. "Drink this." he instructed me, handing me a bottle. I was thirsty as fuck and started to guzzle it down. I had taken a couple big swigs before I realized it was a bottle of piss. I gagged a bit and Mr. Jackson just glared at me. "Drink it all boy! It's got a nice dose of G to really get you ready!" I finished it all and started to feel warm and relaxed. Then he brought out the rubber band and the syringe. I knew not to try to resist, and actually looked forward to another shot.

"This will be your biggest one so far. Then you should be ready for anything." I held out my arm as he poked a vein and pushed the plunger. The now familiar rush hit me, and as soon as I stopped coughing he opened the door and led me out. I followed him in a haze down some corridors and into a room that had mirrrors everywhere and what looked like a weird swing hanging in the middle. Mr. Jackson lifted me up and placed me in it, raising my legs and buckling them in. Then he buckled down my arms and leaned into my ear. "Enjoy the next few hours Jesus boy. I know these men will!" With that the first of what would be dozens of cocks slid into my cunt. I moaned at the pleasure of being penetrated. All kinds of men fucked me over the next few hours. Old, young, fat, ugly, it didn't matter, they all used the available cumdump. I floated in a fog as my ass was bred over, and over, and over. At one point a guy planted his lips onto my anus while another guy pushed on my stomach, squeezing the contents of my bowels into his mouth. The man then put his mouth over mine and let a huge mouthful of cum drip into me and down my throat. Time stood still as I was reduced to nothing more than a hole to take cum. And I wanted it all.

After many hours Mr. Jackson released my bonds and let me down. I collapsed into his arms, unable to stand.

"Do you know how many men fucked you slut?" he asked me. I looked at him with glassy eyes and shook my head no. "I counted 27. 27 different cocks. 27 different loads. All from men you don't even know. You are officially a true cumdump now boy!" I just collapsed as he carried me back to our room and laid me on the bed. "I have one more for you slut." he said as he slid his big, black cock into my wet, sloppy cunt. It made squishy noises as he pounded my cum filled hole. I just wrapped my arms and legs around him as he gave me my last fuck of the night, pumping one last load into my stretched, loose hole.

"Oh yea boy. I LOVE a nice juicy cunt. All those strangers loads up in you, making you so wet and slick. Your going to love your new life, whore." With that he shot one final load deep in my bowels.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 37
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Great story! Can hardly wait for next part that is I hope there's more really liking it so far

I'll have admit an experience like this has been a big part of my fantasies all my life...

I still would love for it to happen

• Upvote 1

Thanks to all you guys who enjoy and comment on my stories!! I haven't abandoned my other ones on here....I just get side tracked.....lol. Blame it on the ADD. I will still be continuing all my stories!

• Upvote 4