Any Other Country Dudes?

breederboy

Just wondering if there's any more country guys on here who grew up on a farm and love riding horses, cattle, the outdoors, etc? I live in Kentucky in the city but I'm from a large cattle farm in the country and still go there quite a bit and help with the cattle and chores. I love other masculine outdoor dudes, Ky used to have a chapter of the gay rodeo association but I think it closed a few years back. Don't think there is one here now. If there was I'd join. I'd love to meet a bud or two who love farm life, camping, wranglers, etc. I am just not into clubs or things like that. But I hope to attend one of the regional meets soon as a spectator. I'd join if I could! For me the farm life is a lifestyle and a way of life, I love it, but it's also a big turn on meeting other dudes who are the same and into the same! I love a hot stud in wranglers, especially with a nice ass, really gets me going. I like guys of all ages, I prefer older guys, just love sexy older men! I think I'd be in heaven if I lived in Austin or someplace like that. 

Edited by breederboy
  • Upvote 3

I work on a farm, we sell beef cattle. I herd and feed cattle and do security and fence work. Just not many other gay guys around here who get that lol. I tell them what I do and they're like what?! I love where I live, it's on a farm but still close enough to the city. Id love to live in Austin or Dallas or somewhere like that. I am wondering if there are any apps or sites for gay country guys?

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

There is a lot of sprawl around Austin and Dallas, but there are definitely communities of country gay men living on the edges of those places.

There is a gay bar in Gun Barrel City. http://garlows.club/

I know some guys who have been to Camp Circle J which is a combination working ranch and all-male campground resort.

http://www.campcirclej.com

My husband and I both grew up country although we have spent time in the city as well. I understand the appeal of country guys.

My name on squirt is "tallfarmerguy", (i get a lot of inquiries about sex with animals lol). I get it too, have owned several country places and farmed organic veggies for farmers market.  When I got divorced, my former wife got the farm and I ended up moving from Virginia to Louisville KY. Went to school there and got a BSN, now I'm a nurse with a big garden in my backyard. Country life is a mixed bag for me, love the lifestyle, but it's harder to get sex and a guys gotta have cum in his ass after working out in the fields all day (or even while he's working out in the fields). 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm an urban / suburban guy now but I grew up either living on a farm, or working on one, until I was 17. My dads only job his entire working life was as a hired hand on the family farm and allowed me to have a bit of connection to that life even after I became urban. You know how people say have what they refer to as comfort foods?..... Well I have what I call comfort odors, one of which is 'barn smell'. That feed-room + hay-loft + farm-animal-shit combo than can exist when the shit is reasonablely managed and not overwhelming. Like the one that exists in the livestock barns at a state fair. The primary reason I attend the state fair here in AZ is to stroll thru them, take in the aroma, and enjoy that 'comfort' feel it induces while I look at all the animals and let fond memories flow thru my head for a few hours. Then I switch to eating all the bad food the fair has to offer.

• Upvote 1

Farming is how I got my nickname, which is on here.  Never lived in the country because of my asthma, but love the farm.  Tried to take an ag. course in 9th grade and the school wouldn't let me since we lived in town so I had to take wood shop instead.  Told one of my buddies about it and for a month he went around singing, whenever he saw me:   Old Mac Johnson had a farm.     Hence the MackyJay which has stuck for all these years now.

Oh, and I am called Mac,  MacJ, Macky, too.

• 1 month later...

I live just outside a metro area but grew up on a farm and eventually a small town that basically catered to a farming community. There is something to say for both the life and of farm boys. Unfortunately the picking is usually small in those area but damn it's fun when you find one.

Farming and agriculture is a big part of my background.   No longer directly associated with anything in AG, but damn it was a good way to grow up.

Grew up on a small dairy farm.  Started pulling tits when i was 14 or so.....about the time I started getting carnal knowledge of MEN.

Learned to cultivate cannabis among the corn

Fucked a few sheep to have an authentic farm boy experience.

Paid way through college by grading livestock for a local market

Taught agriculture engineering classes at a land grant university for a few years

ALL of my early same-age sex partners were other farm boys.  Some, just did dick just cause it was available.  Others, like me became dedicated faggots.

Spent weeks every summer at grandparents farm with same age, sex cousin.   Making hay...skinny dipping in the pond...and eventually fucking the hell out of each other.

Corny as it was....always appreciated John Denvers's "thank god I am a country boy". 

• Upvote 1