Bred In Restroom Stall

Placed an ad on CL looking to meet up with hung college guys in a public restroom at university. This 20 year old BBC with a thick 8 inches messages me to say he's interested and wants to meet within the next hour. He said he only wants blown. Disappointing, of course, but I was not going to turn down an opportunity to suck that big cock and swallow his load.

He's right on time. Enters the stall next to me, taps his foot, and then whispers for me to meet him in the back handicap stall. I open the stall door, and there stands this tall, athletic young and very attractive black guy. He pulls out his impressive cock, and it grows even bigger as he strokes it. I bend down to take that cock in my mouth, realizing quickly that his large girth is going to make sucking difficult. One minute passes and I feel him reach around and rub my ass. Suddenly I feel a wet finger enter my hole, then a second finger. He spit on his fingers and continued to probe me, going as deep as he could.

Then he grabbed me roughly by the hips, turned me around, and forced me to bend over. I heard him spit in his hand, and then he rammed his hard cock balls deep into my ass. The pain was intense. I had to bite my lip to not scream or even whimper. Without any pause, he pummeled my hole with that massively thick black cock, ramming it in and out as hard as he could. When he finally slowed down the pace, he pulled all the way out, softly rubbed his cock head against my hole, then forced his cock back in my ass all the way in one push.

This continued for at least 10 minutes until someone entered the restroom. I got paranoid and thought we should at least make it less obvious what we were doing in that stall, but the fucking continued--quieter and gentler, though that BBC was still deep in my hole. After the other guy finally left, he really started to pound my ass. Hard, fast, and nonstop for another 10 minutes. By this point, my ass is sore, and I'm starting to feel I can't take anymore.  

But then he starts to breathe harder and asks if I want his cum. Of course I do! "Cum in my ass." "Yeah breed me with that black cock." He moans and slams his cock as deep as it will go in my ass. I feel his cock tremble in my hole. He's shooting his hot load deep, and I can feel it. He gently pulls out. The head of his cock is covered in frothy cum. Before I can lick it off, he wipes it clean with his hand. 

About 20 minutes later, I get a message asking if I'm clean. Apparently he didn't anticipate fucking my ass. But what BBC could turn down a chance to cream in a smooth white ass?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15

• 5 weeks later...