Bareback Sex Clubs In Nyc?

No way near as many clubs as there used to be, much of the action here has gone private - there's usually a scene to be found any day or even any time since NYC has so many guys, though of course, nights and weekends are going to have more. There are still some travelling parties around I'm told, that meet weekends at hotels and such - you can usually find them on CL or in the local bar mags you can pick up at any club or bookstore. Places like the West Side Club are still active, but whether the other guy or guys want to BB is up to chance.

The Bear Sex Parties are mostly bb and I usually leave with an ass full of cum. They are held We'd and Friday nights and Sunday afternoon. While marketed for bears, et al it seems all types attend. I've taken many loads of hot muscle boy cum there.

• Upvote 1