Deepthroating For Large Pierced Cocks

I'd say it's mostly about getting over the fear... whether of the size of the ring or chipping a tooth, it's mostly a mental block.

That's not to say that a particularly large or heavy guage ring isn't perhaps a bit uncomfortable or denying that it might take a bit of getting used to, but if you're keen and do what you can, showing enthusiasm for pleasing your top I don't think you'll have too many problems.

If you can't deep throat it yet, you can at least play with it -- treat it as an extension of His cock to be worshipped... tounge the ring, twisting, and applying pressure whilst you work on his head, pull at it with your lips etc. all the things you couldn't do with an un-pierced cock. And if you have the opportunity; tell him that you're a little nervous to worship such a magnificent pierced penis, and let your dedication show - even if you're technique isn't fantastic, he'll probably appreciate the effort, and help you to do better.

Similarly, never had an issue with chipped teeth, though I guess it could be a problem if both sucker and feeder get over excited... though really most of us would rather be in our respective places getting or giving an awesome blow job, than risk cutting it short due to either being in pain.... though it would probably be best to practice with gentler tops first, just in case.

Where are you based by the way? I'm always happy to help train a good cocksucker, and you can practice on mine anytime ;)

i worship the pierced cock like its my god. i lick, suck the entire cock. 1 top has started to help training me has come up with 2 new training techniques. one he has me kneel, he binds my arms and a spiked parachute around my nuts and connects it to a eye bolt in the floor. he then fucks my mouth and helps get it deeper and deeper. he says its good to gag and not have the control as he holds his cock deep in my mouth. the other way is im bound and my head is hung over the bed and he fucks my mouth that way.he tells me to concentrate on the cock in my mouth/throat and to relax and remember that i am bound and have no control, so focus on the cock.i am in oregon, usa

post-49723-0-91968100-1459147592_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4