Scruff Hookup - Added Bonus

Cumslutbttm

I had no plans yesterday afternoon, so I thought I would see who was online, and I found a hot Latino guy on Scruff with an 8" dick looking for a quickie.  Neither his roommates nor his bf were at home, and he wanted to smoke some and unload in an ass before work.  I was at his place in 20 minutes.

When I arrived at his place he led me to the bedroom and we stripped down.  While he smoked some t, I sucked his dick and was nicely surprised that it was as big and thick as his Scruff advertisement had indicated.  He says he is a total bottom for his bf and as a consequence didn't often top, but this time would be different:  he ordered me to get up on the bed and into position.  Thank god I prelubed because he slammed his dick in me without any preliminaries.  I let out a huge gasp and moan while he had a huge smile on his face. 

After about ten minutes of pounding my ass hard, we heard someone enter the apartment.  The footsteps headed to the bedroom where we were playing.  It was his roommate who had come home early and stood in the doorway to watch us.  After a couple of minutes, the roommate undressed and, without a word, slid his dick in my mouth.  He was about the same length of his friend but even thicker. When he was hard, he pulled out and nudged his friend to move. I took a big hit of poppers, and just like the Latino, he slammed his dick in and started pounding my ass. He didn't last but a few minutes before he came never making a sound or letting on he had cum, but instead pulled out and presented himself for me to suck clean.  Afterwards he left the room.

Another big hit of poppers and the Latino was fucking me again, telling me how warm his roommate's cum felt inside my hole.  The Latino's grunts and moaning made it clear he had every intention of cumming inside of me, and so he did.  Like his roommate, the Latino then pulled out and presented his cock for me to lick clean.  

Before I left he asked if I was cool with his roommate having fucked me.

My response was "Do you think I minded?"

When I left, I decided to get an early start and headed to Steamworks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 22

Came across the roommate tonight on Grindr. Chatted him up for a bit and found out he also had a bf. I gave him my number and told him to text me if he wanted to get off. He texted around 7pm and said that he would in the area. He had enough time for a quick pump/dump before he met up with his bf for dinner. I lubed up and bent over the edge of the couch. He wasn't kidding and much like the first time, he had me suck him to get hard and then he pulled out. I had enough time to take a big hit of poppers and then bit on the pillow before he slammed in. This time though he held my hands behind my back as he fucked me hard and deep. My eyes were watering and it hurt since it had been a few days since my last fuck. When he got off, he had me suck him clean and then he pulled up and left. 

He did say as he was leaving that him and the latino would be in touch again soon. As long as I could be discrete, I had two tops that were willing to fuck and use me. 

I was still horny as fuck so I popped a plug in my ass and found another top nearby online and asked if he would be interested in fucking my used ass. He was 10 min. away and asked if a quick pump/dump was ok. I bent over the couch again and pulled the plug out. I used the cum for lube and started stroking myself. He was already hard and told me to squeeze some cum out for lube. He was about 7-8" and decent thickness. As he was fucking me, he started talking dirty. Telling me how he was going to give me his poz load. I played along and said how hot it was mixing cum from different guys. After a few minutes of this, he pushed my head down and started pounding me. When he was done, he reached over and picked up the plug and pushed it back inside me. I sucked him clean and he left. 

I knew that I had a little more time before my roommate got home, so without moving, I picked up my phone and started searching again. I found a hot top on Nastykinkpig site who was staying at a hotel nearby. He asked if I was into partying and said sure if he was up for playing for awhile. I got my things and headed over to his place. This guy travels with all the accessories and forgot to mention he already had a 2 guys over when I got there. I just got home after spending the entire night with the group of guys plus a few more. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...