Where Fairy-Tails Come True

An excellent story combining the essence of bestiality without actually saying it.

Loved the part about the beast becoming knotted in his ass shooting his toxic cum deep inside the shredded hole.

No wonder Mr Stockton lives deep in the woods.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4 – My Happy Ending: My ass was stretched and filled with Alpha nutt and while I wanted to hear what Mr. Stockton had to say, I could think of nothing else but getting his long dick back inside and feeling his knot swell and plug as his sperm burrowed and stewed in my guts. The questions could wait, and as his second load of the morning began to run out of my ass after his knot deflated, I turned to kiss him, but we were interrupted by boots on the porch. Mr. Stockton told me to stay right where I was before he took a couple loping strides out to the front of the cabin. I heard hushed and angry voices, then Mr. Stockton said loud and firm, “FIND HIM – NOW!”

I had flipped over onto my stomach, relishing the heat radiating out of my stretched and filled guts, when I heard the scuff of bare feet – and boots – come back into the bedroom. A zipper was unlatched, the bed creaked, and I closed my eyes and moaned as an unknown bearded face buried itself between my ass cheeks and began lapping up Mr. Stockton’s Alpha nutt and my ass juice. Mr. Stockton sat down on the head of the bed, his naked hip nestled against my shoulder as he patted my head and ordered, “Feed him that load. Squeeze your hole in and out, and push like you have to shit. Jacob – who you met briefly earlier when I first arrived - needs his strength for what must be done and my seed will give him what is required.” I didn’t question, just grunted, pushed, and smiled as the man gulped and swallowed my second-hand Alpha babies.

Finished with his meal, Jacob’s tongue pushed deeper and deeper into my flowering ass, seeking the nectar of his god. I was eager to get fucked again and started to buck my hips, but Mr. Stockton was having none of that, as there was work to be done, and sent Jacob on his way. I rolled over and offered my spit hole to my Alpha’s hard dick. He laughed, slapped my legs, turned me on my side and as he held me tight against his chest and furry body, slid back inside making us both groan and focus on our carnal needs.

I couldn’t wait any longer and had to choose, so I paused my gyrating and began to pepper Mr. Stockton with a 100 questions like a young child just realizing the world is more than Tonka trucks, Legos, and story books. While he chuckled at my enthusiasm, a good cuff upside the head and deep chested growl let me know I was to be seen, not heard right now, so I listened.

Mr. Stockton began with an apology, “I can’t tell you how much it pains me to know you were taken by force last night, right in my own cabin. No – no! You were. There are rules. What was done should never have been. Yes, while members of the pack must submit in all ways to those above them, this…this…taking of someone outside the pack in a transfigured state is not allowed – ever!” I grabbed my ears from the pain of the resonance of his angry growls, my heart raced, and I tensed as I felt every muscle in Mr. Stockton’s body flex. He calmed a bit, I lowered my hands, and he continued, “Isaac – for it was Isaac, my youngest – who came here last night and forced himself on you, will pay and pay dearly. My boys and the other packs are out searching for him now and when they find him, the Gathering, shall decide his punishment according to our laws.”

I could hear the pain in his voice and reached back with my right hand and set it on his leg and squeezed, some small token of affection to let him know I was sorry. Mr. Stockton’s chest pulled in and out as he took a few deep, calming breaths, then he continued, “What’s done is done. Clifton sent you here because he – and the others you met – could sense that you were different, special, of a similar nature and kind – a therianthropic hybrid. Bottom line – you – I – the rest of my brothers – are humans who have the genetic ability to metamorphose into a superior being with the traits of another animal by the means of shape shifting. In layman’s terms – we are LYCANS.”

That word hung in the air like a cloud of mustard gas on the battle field. Dangerous, lethal, powerful. No escape. Mr. Stockton continued as I held my breath, “Here is the basics of what you must know before we go on:

·       Lycans are not werewolves, this is not MTV, and there are several major classes of therianthropic hybrids, but we are the most plentiful, the most lauded in mythological lore, the most hunted, the most hated, the most feared.

·       This is a gift from the moon god Nanna. In ancient Sumeria he was also known as Sin, “lord of wisdom,” and father of the other gods. The moon is sacred, stars are important to us, night is our time, which is why we live out here, away from the cities, when we can.

·       Yet, there are those like Clifton and the others, who sacrifice much of who they are in order to ensure our species survives and thrives, and they pay a heavy price for the service they give.

·       Our scientific studies have helped us confirm that the potential for our gift is genetic – one you are born with, and you may not remember, but the first time Clifton fucked you, he made sure to get some small swipes of blood, which were sent to our lab for confirmation of what he suspected – what he could smell, what he could sense, what he could see in you.

·       But the genes are only part of it. Your full gift and ability does not show unless you experience a Making. Lycans are made, not born – only the potential is born

·       You don’t get turned/made by a bite or scratch, or some other nonsense.

·       Once you are Made, and your gift surfaces, you cannot breed in the normal sense, so no one is born a full lycan.

·       Only an Alpha can truly breed, but our cum is not fertile in that way with women and there are no female lycans.

·       To be Made, to have the latent genetic material activate and surface, takes a powerful ritual – one in which a male is fucked, his guts inseminated, his blood infected and bonded by - and with - an Alpha’s seed and the genetic flip switched.

·       A Making takes the raw seed of a morphed pack of at least 9 – with the Alpha being final fuck, and can be done anytime of the year. The number 9 is a magical, and powerful number for Nanna.

·       But a Making is a brutal and violent event and far worse than what Isaac did last night and without the Alpha’s seed and insemination at the end, death is likely.

·       You see only an Alpha can, well for lack of better term – knot you. Taking 10 loads of lycan cum from a morphed pack just gives you a raped up sloppy hole, but they cannot knot, that is a gift of only an Alpha.

·       The Alpha’s seed – mixed with that of the pack – creates something powerful, and which we do not yet understand the science behind, but it flips that latent genetic switch and then the real pain begins.

·       No, don’t me ask me why, it’s just the way it is, the way it has always been, and Clyde or somebody could explain the sciencey side of it.

·       No, all the raw dick and cum you took in the bathroom at the bar last night won’t make you – they were not morphed, just regular men at the time.

·       There is also another way – the old way, using the power of the Gibbous Moon and three Alphas, that is sacred, more intense, and used when a pack is too small.

·       No I don’t know how they figured this all out in the old days, but I imagine many, many men died in the trying. That’s why there are rules that we follow. Life is sacred and none should be wasted from careless horniness.

·       Once the genetic switch is flipped, and after the first successful morph – which can also kill – a lycan ages very slowly, there are often physical changes in the body, mind, senses. We are still men, but with some extra benefits.

·       Most lycans carry a number of deadly diseases including AIDS – and that found in our systems is far more virulent and toxic than anything known to man, but our immune systems suppresses all that and makes it nothing more than a recessive trait, or latent cold. That in part is why we must be careful, secret, cautious, and take the time to learn who someone is and who they might become even if they possesses Nanna’s gift. If the world at large were to know, we would become giant lab rats to be cut open, studied.

Mr. Stockton held me tight to his body, his dick pulsed as his precum continued to fill me up. He wanted to keep me safe, I could tell that, and I hoped he could tell I was not afraid of him or anything he had said so far. HE THEN LAUGHED AGAIN WHEN I ASKED MY NEXT QUESTION AND REPLIED, “YES, YOU FUCKING LITTLE BUG CHASER. I’M SURE YOU’VE GOT THE AIDS BUG AS I’VE CONVERTED EVERY MAN I’VE EVER FUCKED.” I sighed in relief and pleasure – finally! I then asked about the thin sickly guy Clifton had fuck me and Mr. Stockton explained, “He was that way when he morphed the first time and like all men, not all lycans are the same. Some stay looking much how they were, the runts of the litter so to speak,” he continued explaining as he flipped me onto my stomach and started humping my hole anew:

·       A pack is made up of the Alpha and those he has converted, infected, and made. They are all bonded and connected, like family, and with clear lines of leadership and submission. For me, I let my pack sort out who fucks who, but bottom line is any boy in my pack is my bitch to fuck when and where I want – or for any other Alpha to fuck when he wants. Some packs are different though. HA! I can tell from the way your ass twitched you like that huh?

·       When a pack starts to reach a certain size, we shift the pups to a new Alpha and transfer the bond if needed – another painful ritual - or just send them off for a while. Like I said, we live a very, very long time.

·       This place here in the mountains, our home, is one of many sanctuaries. We stay out of trouble, don’t call attention to ourselves, and yes, that’s why you could not find us on any map. Technology is a wonderful tool in our efforts to keep ourselves safe and out of sight of those who have no need to find us.

My body was getting that weird electric, orgasmic feeling again as Mr. Stockton started to pound my pup hole harder, deeper, and with more intent. I frankly was no longer focusing on what he was explaining as the raw slut in me had taken over and I just wanted to get loaded and knotted. I focused again when I realized he had stopped and was just lying on top of me, his monster dick inching back and forth like a long tapeworm in my stomach, trying to find a hole in my gut lining. He laughed, “That feeling you have – that sense that every cell in your body is shitting little fireworks? That is your DNA reacting to our kind. Sensing family, sensing us. Again, Clyde can explain the science why of it.” A thought then hit me, “Wait, so you get fucked? I mean you got fucked when your turned right? So how did you get to be an Alpha?” Mr. Stockton pulled out to the edge of my open hole, took a deep breath, and let it out as he slammed his body back onto mine, piercing me with his Alpha shaft, “Some mysteries are better left until you need to know them.”

Sadly, Mr. Stockton did not knot me again, but his steady pounding of my ass for the next few hours left me gaping and sloppy and ripe for his boys to tag fuck me when several of them showed back up to the cabin. From what I overheard they had tracked Isaac down, so Mr. Stockton and some of the other men from town had gone to deal with him, while I was left to entertain his boys. Again – he called them boys but they were all older than me; daddies with hot bods, hairy limbs, amazing eyes, and HUGE dicks and once they had cleaned up the cabin and fed me we got down to some serious fucking. It was especially hot as I thought about my ‘hoped-for-brothers-to-be’ cumming in me, fucking me, giving me their piss, cum, spit, and I was happy to be the new pup for the pack – at lest unofficially.

No matter how much dick I got though, I wanted it harder, rougher, and wilder like when Isaac – and then Mr. Stockton – had morphed. Don’t get me wrong, being bred by all those hunky daddies felt fucking amazing, but once you had a beast dick and then the Alpha knot, well it’s like crack and you need more.

For the next two days I was kept in the cabin and used by the men of the pack repeatedly. Raw dick in my ass, my throat, piss, cum, spit, fingers clawing my hole, and rough fucking for hours. I was the fresh meat and every one of them wanted to thoroughly explore my naked body inside and out. We played puppy games like tag, sit-and-spin, hide-and-go-seek-the-bone, and Wrestle Mania – all of which ended the same way – me face down with big daddy dick breeding my raw ass!

While this was a fantasy beyond imagining, I was frustrated I had not seen Mr. Stockton again, and that all of my questions were dismissed. I guess it made sense that the men of the pack deferred to the Alpha, but I was curious. Where was he? What would happen to Isaac? Was I going to experience a Making? How many men were in town? Where were the other sanctuaries? Beyond that though, and beyond the amazing orgasms and sexual nastiness I relished, my head hurt. There was this constant buzzing noise inside my head like a rumble of semi trucks in the distance mixed with the high pitch of a swarm of nelly bees. I was assaulted by weird and new smells I could not explain that would come and go, my eyes would get blurry and water and my vision squeeze and pulse. Again when I asked the guys about this their answer was to stuff my mouth with another dick.

It wasn’t all about sex though. The men of the pack were close, I could tell that. They seemed to get along, they liked each other, and they were intimate in a familial way. We often ended up in a pile of naked limbs and bodies in the middle of the rug in front of the fireplace, just wrapped up together, our naked bodies entwined, sharing or scent, touch, closeness, and bonding. What little rifts or tiffs that exist in any family were there of course, but were quickly dismissed, laughed off, or taken care of with a growl and swat and then all was forgiven.

The third morning after Mr. Stockton had left, he returned. He called his pack outside and I was forced to stay in the cabin. I held the curtains aside and looked out the window and could tell from the feet kicking the dirt, the fists made, and the growls and howls that something had happened. The pack as one then started walking down the dirt road, away from the cabin, one or two glancing back and giving me half-hearted waves. Mr. Stockton stood staring out over the valley for a few minutes, then turned and came inside.

The Alpha’s eyes were tight, he was in pain, and his entire body was taught and on edge. I cautiously walked over to him, leaned into his daddy body and began to caress his dick. He grabbed me by the shoulders and stepped back, “We need to talk.” Mr. Stockton guided me to an old, wood chair by the dining room table and he began to pace, while occasionally running his hand through his mane of hair. Finally he paused, “We found Isaac – my boy. He…he admitted what he did – to you. Like I said. There are rules. Isaac was always pushing the boundaries, but this was an unforgivable act.” He paused, the look of pain and sorrow was heartbreaking. “I want you to know that neither I, nor my pack, nor the Council blame you in anyway, quite the contrary. So, Isaac has been punished – neutered, declawed, defanged, and banished – sent far away to serve as a fuck toy for another hybrid clan. Not lycans, but…well…it makes no difference.”

Mr. Stockton’s massive daddy dick was now straining at his jeans as he stood in front of me, my tongue level with where his nut sac bottomed out and I looked up into his fiery eyes as he said, “While unprecedented, given the circumstances, timing, and well, the fact you came here with the blessing of Clifton and three others, and that I already marked you, the Council and the Gathering has agreed to my request that if you wish it, we will conduct your Making – tonight. If you agree, your life will belong to the pack. Your family’s fortune, your career, everything will belong to the pack. You will serve me and my pack, the Gathering, and the Council and all Alphas faithfully and abide by the rules, and there are many. If not – well you know what happened to Isaac.”

I buried my face in Mr. Stockton’s crotch and shook with happiness and anxiousness and the smile on my face told him I agreed. He smiled, I rubbed his hard dick, he gently moved my hands away, grabbed my wrists hard and yanked me up so he could peer deep into my eyes as he snarled, “Tonight you will submit. Because of the loss of Isaac and the need to do this quickly, we have no choice but to conduct a Making with three Alphas. The Gibbous Moon is tonight, and it will be brutal and while I believe in you – well, not everyone survives. This is a rare and sacred experience, one that few experience these days and it will set you on a path of power and leadership. You had asked me how a lycan becomes an Alpha? Well only a lycan who endured a Making ritual under a Gibbous Moon and was created and marked by the three Alphas can themselves become one in the future. There is more to it of course, but without that – without tonight – you would never be allowed. I will be one of the Alphas and the others will join me in the ritual. YOU WILL BE FUCKED BRUTALLY – RAPED WITHOUT MERCY – YOUR OLD FLESH TORN AND DISCARDED – YOUR SPIRIT PRESSED TO THE BRINK OF DEATH AND BEYOND – YOUR BLOOD INFECTED AND MARKED WITH OUR SEED, OUR BLOOD, OUR ESSENCE. NOT ONCE – BUT THRICE. Three times will each of us use you and knot you and we will not stop no matter what until we have each completed our part in the ritual. We will be turned and once the ritual begins we are – shall we say consumed by it and could not stop if we wanted to.”

I tried to get him to fuck me right then and there as I could see the wetness of his precum staining his jeans, but he declined, and left me. His parting words were for me to make whatever peace I needed to leave my old life and body behind and to embrace the future.

The mountain was shrouded in mist and fog as the cold night settled in. I stood naked on the porch of the cabin, shivering, as the howls of what sounded like hundreds of lycans echoed through the valley and all around me. I wasn’t afraid though as I knew that these were howls of joy, howls of welcome, howls of acknowledgment of my new life in the pack. Through the wet mists three dark forms came closer. Their naked bodies glistened, their muscles flexed, their hard dicks – all long, thick, and dripping – directed their path. All three Alphas stopped in front of the porch, their eyes glowed like dancing embers, and without a word I stepped down, flinched as the gravel cut into my bare feet, and silently followed them into the woods and on the path that wound further up the mountain.

Time sped up, slowed, sped up, as I followed the Alphas. The lycan howls continued, a chorus of brotherhood that kept us company as we journeyed up the mountain. After some time we stepped into a clearing, the forest fell away to the left and the right and directly ahead were three large bonfires that lit up the night. Beyond was a set of standing stones, all 20 feet or so in height and in the center, framed by the yellow-orange moon directly overhead, was a large stone altar, far darker than the stones that surrounded it. I stepped between the fires, the warmth a welcome respite from the chill, and stared in wonder at the moon above me as one of the Alphas guided me to the altar. In the flickering light of the fire I could see the altar stone was not uniformed in color, but streaked in dark reds and blacks – the blood of those who had come before.

I bent forward and laid my chest on the stone. My wrists and ankles were locked in rusted, yet sturdy chains and iron bands. Small clumps of lichen and moss grew near the area where my face lay, showing peeks of the original gray stone beneath. The lycan howls came faster, louder, they were closing in – witnesses to my Making. The three Alphas circled, sniffed the air, sniffed me, and snarled and growled, and then they began to chant and circle me, faster and faster:

O Lord, hero of the gods,

who in heaven and earth is exalted in his uniqueness,

Father Nanna, lord Anshar, hero of the gods,

Father Nanna, great lord Anu, hero of the gods,

Father Nanna, lord Sin, hero of the gods,

Father Nanna, lord of Ur, hero of the gods,

Father Nanna, lord of Egishshirgal, hero of the gods,

Father Nanna, lord of the shining crown, hero of the gods,

Father Nanna, who is grandly perfected in kingship, hero of the gods,

Father Nanna, who solemnly advances in garments of princeliness,

hero of the gods,

who in heaven and earth is exalted in his uniqueness”

I was lost in the rhythm of the chant and lycan howls and had not realized they had morphed into their lycan selves when the first Alpha sunk his claws deep into the flesh beneath my ribs and then slammed my ass ring and mounted me raw– I screamed. His lycan cock was long, thick, with a bulbous head and the tough outer sheath and thick precum guided him on his path of destruction. The howls of the packs drowned out my screams as the Alpha knotted and seeded my puppy hole. A while later I gasped, my body coated the altar anew as he roughly withdrew himself, and the second Alpha clawed my back and flayed my flesh with his forepaws as I was mounted and knotted again for the will of Nanna. My insides were burning like a fourth bonfire had been lit up my ass. The Alphas’ seed was stripping my gut lining, dissolving my man flesh, activating my latent genes like a forest fire scorching the wilderness.

Mr. Stockton strode past my blurry field of vision. I knew it was him from his smell. He growled, huffed, and when he drove his raw rod into my hole I cried out for joy. When he knotted me, tears ran down my face and salted the scrub plants around the base of the altar. His seed went deeper still, his thrusts stretched my ass wide open, his knot pushed my guts to their max and beyond and I needed more!

THE CRESCENDO OF EACH FUCK FLOWED AND BUILT ONE TO THE OTHER AS MY INSIDES WERE FILLED WITH LYCAN SEED AND MY BODY WAS SACRIFICED TO NANNA. THE GIBBOUS MOON HUNG LOW AND TIGHT TO THE MOUNTAIN, PERFECTLY ALIGNED WITH MY VISION AS I TOOK THE 9TH AND FINAL KNOT OF MY ALPHA MAKERS. MR. STOCKTON’S KNOT SPLIT MY INTESTINAL WALL, LYCAN SEED SWEOT WITH TORRENTIAL SPEED THROUGH MY BODY, THE GIBBOUS MOON TURNED FROM YELLOW ORANGE TO BLUE, AND MY BODY BUCKED, STRAINED, AND CHAFED AT THE METAL BINDINGS HOLDING ME TO THE STONE ALTAR. MY TRANSFORMATION HAD BEGUN.

My morphing was not painful. I guess from watching TV and stories and myth you think it would be. Yet it wasn’t. It was pure ecstasy. An embracing of self. Bones broke, grew, muscles distended, features reformed, my lycan DNA reset my bodies limits and healed me, but it was not my body that needed guidance, but my mind. Slowly my hearing discerned the Alphas all in unison, “Focus your mind. The mind controls the body. The mind controls all. You control the beast. Focus.” Over and over they guided and directed me until it just clicked. I could see – in myself the new part of me – the lycan pup. What’s more, I instinctively knew how to control it, guide it, let that part of self out, or contain it, as the recesses of my mind opened up and spilled forth all the parts of who I had become.

I knelt before the three Alphas, my makers, embodied in my new lycan self. The howling of the packs had ceased, and the only noise on the mountain top were the heartbeats of those who had bowed to Nanna that night. As the morning sun gently broke the dawn’s horizon, my pack’s Alpha Mr. Stockton laughed, rubbed my now long hair and said, “You a true Fairy now – true Fairy Tail – welcome to the Pack pup.”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...