Why It Is So Addictive?

Guest kazore

Guest kazore

I started to bareback in july 2015, before that I was using condoms all the time. I have taken 45 raw dicks in the ass since that time. I particularly like getting bred.  It seems to be so addictive. I love cum in my ass. I never imagined it could happen to me. I'm on prep but if whatever happens I'm not afraid like before.

I'm craving for a raw dick and cum in my ass. Why it is so addictive?

Remember back when you was a kid and told not to do something? It made you want to do it more so. Same logic. We're told not to bareback. We're told not to embrace our sexuality. So, it makes us want to do it more so once we are able to jump over that initial hurdle of ditching condoms.

Males are programmed to procreate.  Though gay men can't procreate they still have that need that desire and doing it with a rubber just doesn't quite fulfill that desire, that need so bareback is the only way.

I was broken in as a BB bottom back in my early 20's. Very quickly became addicted to raw cock and cum and began craving it all the time and the more I got, the more I wanted and needed and the greater the need became. When guys insisted on condoms, it just wasn't the same for me as it seemed to be with others once they had been bred raw. Whether this is just a mindset condition or not, I don't know, but did read some underground and unconfirmed stories about some studies about that when a guy absorbs another guys cum and DNA, that a chemical change takes place in him. After reading this, I began to see and realize that maybe this was what really happened with me in those younger years. For all those years from the my 20's and being careful and selective, nothing was ever the same as when I first began BB and was broken in that way, there was always something really missing. It wasn't until at the first of this year that I decided to let go and go totally BB and with no questions, that the old feelings, needs, and excitement and satisfaction returned. Mindset, chemical or physical change, I don't know and don't care, just know that it will be totally BB from now on.

but did read some underground and unconfirmed stories about some studies about that when a guy absorbs another guys cum and DNA, that a chemical change takes place in him. 

This is a fascinating thought, that somehow there is a breeding change that occurs in the bottom. Of course, there's no proof, but it sure feeds fantasy. I have long loved the idea of being "marked" by a top with his semen or piss, and carrying a part of him around in me. For me it's why I am a bottom. Beyond getting fucked, it's what the top leaves of himself after he is gone that really makes me crave having him in the first place. Both the expression of his pleasure and an actual part of him transferred from him to me. I also love the attitude of some tops of wanting to do this. Beyond fucking, they want to mark their territory. It really elicits something animal in me and makes my legs spread.

• Upvote 4

Guest ff-whole

Yes I agree with some of the top posts... If I see a movie or video with a condom I'm gone... no interest to watch that...

For me, if I have to get fucked with a condom I feel totally unsatisfied as if I am not fucked at all...

Bodily fluids and seed have to enter and it is that slut mindset that gets me of. 

I need that slut feeling, that feeling of being used, entered and semen deposited... anything else is like going in a bath with your socks on... It needs to be raw and animalisch, the top roaring when he shoots full force his spunk deep inside. And then the next and the next....

One is never enough for me...

Why is it addictive? Well, what's the whole point of sex, on a biological level?

To swap DNA, to put it into another's body or (if you're a bb bottom slut like me) to take it inside you and keep it in as long as possible.

That's something older than human or primate, it's fucking primordial. For me, there's no feeling better than a hot guy blowing his load into me. It's beyond reason, beyond human. It's just fucking primordial!

• Upvote 7

This topic made me go do a google search. i can not believe how different i feel after being topped with a condom to being bred. i hate loosing the sperm afterwards and always try to let it absorb into me. i came across this answer, dont know how much scientific truth there is to it.

Although GABA deposits have been found in male semen, these are not so much anti-depressant drugs, rather anti anxiety drugs. Produced in the human liver they do exist in semen ejacultions. Naturally, following anal intercourse (BB) then this semen will quickly be absorbed into the receiver's bloodstream via blood vessels in the rectum.

• 2 weeks later...

Because it avoids the whole "OMG I'M GONNA CUM!! Quick, let me focus on something else" and you can just enjoy the sex. Feel a cock shoot inside me makes me feel totally connected to the top and reaffirms how deep he is s in me

Guest faggot hole

i was broken in by family members and it was, of course, raw.  Then trusted friends of my dad joined ni the fun and again, it was raw.  i probably was fucked more than 100 times before i even saw a condom.  When i did, i was mystified.  By then, raw sex was the only natural sex in my mind, and in fact, raw sex IS the only natural sex.  Yes, it's great to feel His load up my pussy.  Yes, there is a thrill knowing that His DNA is in me, changing me and making me his forever.  But it also feels wonderful having the skin of His awesome cock brushing up against the lining of my cunt.