Hot Anon Scenes

I met this guy awhile ago on CL when he replied to my post. He claimed to be a married guy with 7" cut cock. The first time we met, it was the blindfolded, naked, he walked in scene but he didnt fuck me right away. however, he flipped me over on my back, felt his lean body on me, start kissing. The best part about anon is, you dont know who is he and what he's gonna do to you. I touched his face, clean shaven, shaved head. then he moved to the side, one hand exploring my smooth body and the other hand is fingering my hole. Then he put on a condom, back to the side position, started to push on my hole. it is thick for sure, i felt the pressure but he pushed gently. Finally, his head went in, few minutes later, my hole has slowly opened and letting it in. i can hear the condom is getting loose due to my ass grip on it each time he pull out. I enjoy the slight pain and the challenge of taking it all the way in and the thought makes me horned up. This time, he pulled out and I can hear him pull off the condom. He lubed my ass, lubed his cock and stroking it.

He's ready for another entrance. i heard him taking 2 deep hits of poppers and he gave me some. without wasting much time, hes back in position and slide the head in just further. both of his hands were holding me while he pushing on my hole. "thats better. now, open youe hole, boy...open up, thats it..." i felt his cock dip in and push in deep. His hand stroking my cock in fast stroke as if hes trying to make me cum. It didnt take me long and I warned him that Im cumming. i shot up to our face, just the first squirt and i have never shot that far i guess. he kissed me and i tasted my own cum.

"keep your hole open for daddy, you are not done till i cum ok". i nodded and let him fuck my ass until he sprayed his cum deep in my ass. He continued to drill gently and told me to do another anon scene.

we have done another scene where i waited in my car, parked in my drive way. we bareback in the seat.

Another anon scene where I waited in the bath tub, he gave me piss shower, jo and gave me a cum shower too.

Do you guys have any hot anon scenes to share? I want to keep seeing him and I need to come up with a new ideas.

• Upvote 3

Until he moved away to Missouri, I used to get bred by a guy on weekend mornings pretty regularly.  I knew him only by his bbrts handle.  He drove his Mercedes to my house after checking to see if I was available, which I always was.  He was usually dressed in cowboy boots, pressed jeans and a white shirt, like a cowboy going out on the town.  I would suck his cock while he watched bareback sex videos I'd have going for him, then he'd pull me up, push me onto the bed face down and shove his cock in my cumhole.  He'd fuck me a little, then squirt a load into me.  I never knew his name, but I got dozens of poz loads from him.

• Upvote 2