My New White Boy

pervinmt

It was a typical Saturday afternoon and I was at my usual spot outside of the bookstore. A sleazy, popular joint that attracted all kinds of men and was an easy place to deal. If I thought I was being watched I could just slip inside and get lost for a while, always at least getting my big,11 inch ebony snake sucked, or dumping my load in some hungry manpussy. I didn't even have to pay to enter the maze of booths. The owner was a regular customer and I'd let him worship my monster, so I had unlimited access to the arcade.

I was leaning against the side of the building, waiting for one of my regulars to come by when a black Escalade parked across the street, half a block down. I didn't think nothin of it when nobody got out right away. Wasn't unusual for dudes to sit in their cars getting up the nerve to actually go inside.

It must have been about 15 minutes before the driver finally got out, and damn if one look at him didn't get my cock stirring in my jeans. Out stepped the sweetest little white boy I had seen in a while! He had to be barely 18 if a day, with strawberry blond hair, and a plump little bubble butt. My eyes followed him as he walked toward the door, nervously looking around before he ducked inside. My hardening dick told me to follow him, and I did.

The kid was looking around the store, his hands stuffed into his pockets, obviously new to this whole thing. I could tell he was a rich kid with his Air Jordan's that didn't even have a scuff on them, his Sean John jeans, and his Ralph Lauren shirt. That was no doubt Daddy's Escalade he rolled up in. Hell, he had probably never been to this neighborhood before. But if he was here lookin for what I think he was, he was gonna get more than he bargained for if I had my way.

He finally went up to the counter and handed the guy some cash, and showed him his ID. He had to pass by me on the way to the booths and I got a good smell of him. He smelled like soap, teenage boy, and sex. I went up to the counter and got a bottle of poppers and headed back there after my prey.

My eyes had to adjust to the dark, but I didn't see my prize anywhere. I wandered the halls for about 5 minutes before I finally saw him exit a booth. He walked past me, giving me a nervous glance that said both, "I don't know what I'm doing", and "I want you."

Damn right he wanted me. I was a fine mother fuckin piece of man. 6'2", and at 35, had a rock hard, wirey body, and beautiful ebony skin. The kid went into another booth and started to shut the door. My hand stopped it, and I slid in behind him, shutting the door.

He didn't say a word as I gently reached out and stroked his face, but I could feel him tremble.

"First time here?" I whispered to him. He just nodded, his blue eyes looking up at me. He wasn't very big, probably 5'9" and slender, but he did possess that plump mound of ass. I placed my hand on it while I said "relax baby boy, Jesse's gonna take real good care of you." I tilted his head back and leaned down, placing my full lips on his. He opened his mouth and I stuck my tongue in him. Mmmmmm....he tasted like candy. My hands rubbed his ass as my mouth took control of him. He just melted into me and I knew I had found my next bitch.

I opened up the bottle and held it under his nose. "Breath deep baby boy, this will make you feel good. He inhaled deep like a good boy. I just switched nostrils back and forth a few times while he sucked in the fumes. I sat down on the chair and he sank onto my lap. Grabbing my face he started kissing me passionately while he ground his ass into my lap. I knew I had him hooked.

"You like that baby boy?" I asked. "You like how that made you feel?"

"Mmmmmmmm yea," he moaned. "Feels good."

"I got something else that will make you feel sooooo much better. You wanna try it? You trust me?"

"Oh yea," he moaned, licking my neck. Stupid little bitch. He didn't know he just sealed his fate. I pulled a little pipe out of my pocket that I kept preloaded. "You know what this is baby boy?" He just shook his head no. "This is Majic Miss T. She knows how to make you feel real good." I lit my lighter and melted the shards. As soon as the pipe filled up, I took the first hit, blowing the smoke into his mouth. Then I held up the pipe for him. "Breath slow and deep," I told him. Then blow it into my mouth. He did as instructed, so obedient. I just kept feeding him the pipe, until he finished off the bowl in 6, big hits.

"Good boy," I told him. "You did that very well." Even in the dim lite I could see his eyes become dark saucers as lust glazed them over. I pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his creamy, alabaster skin, and his little pink nipples. I latched my mouth onto one, sucking it hard, and biting it with my teeth. He squealed and writhed, but I held him firm, then attacked the other one. I could feel his hard dick in his jeans pressing into my stomach, assuring me he was loving the rough treatment. I pulled off his shoes and socks, throwing them in the corner, and unbuttoned his jeans. I pushed him onto the floor and grabbed the legs, pulling them off, leaving him in his Calvin Klein boxer briefs, but not for long. I grabbed the waist band and ripped them off, leaving him naked and vulnerable, just how I like my white boys to be. His dick stood straight up out of his patch of reddish pubes, and he looked at me with crazed lust.

"How much time you got baby boy?" I asked.

"As much as I want. My parents and my sister are on vacation for two weeks." He panted.

"Oh bitch," I thought to myself. You don't know what you just got yourself into.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 68
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

Part 2

I picked up my boy and bent him over the chair. "Stick out your ass baby," I instructed him, and he arched his back showing me his sweet little pink cherry. There are few things I like more than the first taste of a virgins hole, and this one looked luscious. I kneeled down and lightly kissed his pink pucker and he slightly moaned. I licked around the outside a bit before I planted my lips against the sweet, sweet hole. Damn he tasted good. So fresh. So sweet. I dug my tongue in as far as I could, tasting my fresh new victim before his hole would become a gaping, sloppy gash. I ate that boypussy for a good 20 minutes while my baby boy moaned like a little whore. I finally pulled myself off of it and pulled out a little baggie. This baggie and some nice size rocks and I pulled one out and placed it on his opening with the tip of my finger. Slowly I pushed it into him and he hissed a little as it started to burn. I just slid my finger in deep, and worked that rock around into his tender membranes, rubbing it hard while he continued to moan. I turned him around and sat back on the chair, pulling him into my lap. He went crazy kissing me, trying to devour my tongue. I started pinching his nipples which only made him crazier. I knew I had me a true slut.

I stood up and gathered up his clothes. "We're going to change booths," I told him. He looked a little confused, but was already too high to disagree. I stuck a finger up his ass and guided him out into the hallway toward my favourite booth, one that had glory holes in both sides. It was time to put my bitch to work. We passed several men in the hallway, some who knew me and knew what I was up too. They leared at the naked boy attached to my finger, knowing what was in store for him.

I closed the door in the new booth and pushed my boy down to his knees. Almost instantly a cock poked through a hole, hard and dripping.

"Suck that cock baby boy," I told him. "I want to watch you suck it." I held the poppers under his nose as he took several long drags, fueling his lust further. He crawled to the cock and started sucking it. I could tell he was inexperienced, but that was ok. I let him take his time, and he was doing ok. Soon the cock started to shoot, and I pulled my boy off after the first couple squirts in his mouth so the rest could go on his face and hair. My boy was going to be a dirty bitch and I wanted him to start looking like it. Another cock appeared on the other side and my boy didn't have to be told what to do. He dove on that cock as I held more poppers under his nose, reving him up more. This time I held his head and pushed it back and forth on the cock, forcing it down his throat, stretching him open. When the cock started cumming I pushed his face right against the wall so it was shooting down his throat. Then I pulled him off and coated his face with the rest. He was starting to look like a real cumslut. More poppers and a third cock to suck, and I started fingering his hole. Quickly I had two, then three fingers sliding in and out as the third cock erupted in his mouth. Without being told he pulled off and milked the rest of the load all over his face. Damn he was easy, and I knew he was ready for the next step.

The next cock that came through he started sucking it. After he got it nice and wet I pulled him off and turned him around. More poppers and I grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them as I pushed him down on the cock.

"Sit on it baby boy," I breathed in his ear. "Relax and let it in you." The kid was so high it took no effort before he had the cock all the way in his pussy. I just held him against the wall as the cock drilled in and out of his hole. He moaned and grunted while he took his first fuck. "Good boy. Now you're learning what your pussy is. You're gonna make Jesse real happy!" He just continued to moan as the cock pumped his ass full of cum for the first time in his young life. Without even pulling away from the hole in the wall, a new cock quickly pushed into my boy, fucking him and getting his hole wetter and looser, and depositing another load in his guts.

I opened the door of the booth and saw a buddy out side. I handed him the bottle of poppers and told him to keep an eye on my bitch for a few. "Make sure his holes are getting used! I'll be back very shortly" I grabbed the kids clothes except for his underwear and left the arcade.

I tossed his clothes into my car, taking his wallet out of his jeans. I could sell his clothes easy for a few bucks. The Jordans should bring a little more. Then I grabbed his keys and went to the Escalade. I looked in his wallet, $300 bucks in cash, not bad. Stupid kid didn't even know enough to not bring money to a bookstore. A couple credit cards too. Wouldn't take me long to run them up. Daddy would just think they were stolen anyway. I looked around the Escalade for anything else, but found nothing. I looked at the kids ID. Blake Darby. He lived in the Heights. I knew it. Big houses up there. Blakey boy was in for a wild couple of weeks!

I returned to the arcade, and slipped into an adjoining booth. I wanted to watch my new slut in action secretly. My buddy just stood there as Blake rode another anonymous cock through the hole. He looked blitz and he just pushed his ass back onto the partition, taking it as deep as he could. My buddy knelt in front of him and fed him his cock. Blake sucked it like a pro already. I watched my boy get spit roasted through the hole as both cocks filled him with more cum. I decided we had spent enough time in the bookstore and it was time for the next phase.

I entered the booth and looked at my new slut. Cum dripped off his face and leaked out his no longer virgin hole. I just grabbed his shorts and told him to put them on, we're leaving. He didn't even hesitate or ask where the rest of his clothes were. He pulled on his shorts and I stuck my hand down the back, sticking two fingers in his dripping cunt. I guided him out into the hallway and out of the bookstore to his vehicle. I tossed him in the passenger side and off we went to Daddy's house in the Heights.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 60
  • Piggy 5

You paint such a pretty picture a strawberry blonde twink being led almost naked out of an adult bookstore by a Big Black Hunk of Manhood being taken to fulfill his dreams as awhite pussy boy.

Look forward to the next chapters.

Edited by ponyboy238