My New White Boy

pervinmt

Definitely looking forward to the next installments... I have a feeling Jesse is going to like staying at his bitch's house for the next two weeks.... wonder how much money he is going to make off of him.

Part 3

As we drove I reached over and pulled his underwear down, exposing his still hard cock. I admit I was impressed he didn't have Tina dick, at least not yet. I looked at his nakedness in the bright light. He was completely smooth except for his pubes. His face was flushed from the drugs, but it too was baby smooth, making him look younger than 18. He still had some baby fat on him which made me smile. He wouldn't have that too much longer after I turned him into my personal Tina slut.

"Play with yourself," I ordered him. "I wanna watch you, but don't cum!" He obediently stroked his little dick, oblivious to the vehicles around us that could see him. I liked how obedient he was! This boy was a prize!

In about 20 minutes we pulled into the driveway of his house, a big one that even had pillars in front. It made me think of a plantation house in the south, and I laughed to myself thinking that this time, I was the master! I pulled the Escalade into the garage and we went into the house.

Yea these people had money. There was even a pool in the back, with a high privacy fence all around it. Perfect. I noticed a very well stocked bar and helped myself to some very nice scotch.

"So why didn't you go on vacation with your family?" I asked.

"Fuck them!" He said, flopping on the couch. "They don't give a shit about me. They were happy to leave me behind. Mom's a drunk, and dad's a lawyer. I'm just in the way."

Awww, a poor little rich white boy with family issues. Fuckin putty in my hands!

"Don't worry baby boy," I said, laying my body on top of his, "Jesse's gonna take care of you." I started kissing him again and he sucked my tongue into his mouth like a hungry pig. My little pig. I took out my pipe and a baggie and loaded a big load. I gave Blake the pipe and told him to hit it. He eagerly sucked in a big hit, exhaling a large, white cloud. "Again." I told him. He hit it two more times before I took it away. "You like that, don't you?" I asked.

"Mmmmmm yea."

"I got something else you'll like even more."

"What's that?" he asked eagerly.

"Lets go upstairs and I'll show you."

We went up and I found his parents bedroom. I guided him in and pushed him on their bed. He didn't even object. I pulled off my shirt and pulled down my jeans, freeing my semi hard cock. Blake's eyes got real big as he looked at my monster. What really caught his eye was my big P.A.

"You ever see one of those?" I asked. He just shook his head no. "They feel extra good." I lied, knowing it was going to tear his sweet hole to shreds. But I was about to get him so fucked up he would be begging for the sweet torture he was about to get.

I took my little case out of my pants and pulled out a rubber tube and wrapped it around his arm.

"What's that for?" he asked.

"Shhhh." I said placing a finger on his lips. "This is the extra special treat. Just trust me." He didn't say another word as I swabbed his arm, he just watched my dick get bigger. Fucking up white boy's made my dick hard. As I stuck the needle into his vein, my cock reached full hardness. I slowly pushed the plunger as my full, fat 11 inches throbbed, ready to forever change Blake's life. I pulled out the needle and released the band.

Blake fell back on the bed coughing and I moved like a lion attacking. I grabbed his legs and pushed them back, and before he could comprehend what was happening, I slammed my big, black monster into his cum filled hole, forcing all 11, fat inches into him, balls deep in one thrust. Blake howeled as he was ripped open like never before, and I didn't give the kid a chance to adjust before I was pounding him mercilessly. Over and over I slammed him as hard and deep as I could, digging my P.A. into his guts. Frothy pink cum oozed out of his hole as I shredded his insides, making him forever my bitch. Soon he was moaning instead of screaming as I deep dicked his ruined hole. His head rolled from side to side as he babbled incoherently.

"Fuck yea you stupid punk!" I yelled at him as I raped him. "You fuckin take that nigger cock! You're my fuckin whore now! I'll fuckin use you and sell your cunt! You fucking worthless piece of shit! Stupid fuckin white kid pickin up niggahs! Yous a niggah whore now faggot! Say goodbye to your old life!" I kept up the verbal asault as I broke him, physically and mentally. I called him every filthy name I could think of as I told him his new position in life. Soon I was ready to fill him with my seed.

"Here you go slut! Take my fuckin load! You fucking niggah cumdump!" I yelled as I pumped my cum into his ripped insides. "This is what you are now bitch. I own you! You gonna make me some money!"

I pulled my spent cock out of his bloody cunt as he softly cried to himself. "Shut up bitch and clean off your Masters cock, you worthless pig!" He opened his mouth and took my messy cock into it, cleaning off the mess like a good bitch.

When he was done I grabbed my phone and started making some calls.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 45
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2