My New White Boy

pervinmt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 4

As my new property lay on the bed in a daze, I grabbed some ties out of Daddy's closet and found a a nicely used jockstrap in the laundry hamper. Grabbing a wrist, I quickly tied it tightly to the headboard, and followed suit with the other. Then I shoved the jockstrap into his mouth and tied it into place. Lastly I tied his ankles in the air, spreading them apart, leaving his oozing hole exposed and vulnerable.

"Don't go anywhere boy." I laughed as I left the room, as if he could! He pleaded with his eyes for me not to leave him, but I had some shopping to do. And besides, he wouldn't be alone for too long. A buddy was already on the way over to graciously keep my bitch occupied. I jumped in the Escalade and went on my way.

I was gone for about two hours, returning with all kinds of toys and party supplies, courtesy of Daddy's credit cards. I approached the bedroom to sounds of moans and grunts. Enetering the room I saw my buddy Dante standing by the bed, stroking his hard cock while a guy I didn't know was between my whores open legs, sawing his big cock in and out of Blake's newfound pussy. The teenage sluts eyes were rolled back into his head as he moaned non stop. My own snake started to rise while I watched my boy take it again from a total stranger, unable to refuse even if he wanted to.

"Sup man!" Dante greeted me. "That's a damn hot new cunt you found! He's gonna be popular! Oh, that's my new friend Kenny currently using him. I figured you be cool with it."

"Fuck yea brother," I said, "that little white bitch needs to be totally broken in! And after tonight, he should be!"

Kenny just howled as he buried himself as deep as he could into the helpless boy underneath him, grinding his wirey pubes into the tender ass flesh. I knew he was pumping a big load deep inside Blake, adding his load to the several already up in there. As he pulled out, a light pink liquid oozed out of the gaping hole.

"Damn that pussy felt good! I never had me a white boy before. They sure are sweet!" Kenny said as he wiped his slimey cock off on Blake's smooth ass crack. Dante wasted no time shoving his hard, black cock up the hungry, pink hole. Blake just let out a long, low moan as he was filled again. Dante grabbed his thighs and pounded the boy as hard as he could, pulling out til just the tip of his cock remained in the cunt, then slammed back in all the way, forcing Blake to grunt from the force. Eventually Dante went rigid and shot his hot load with the others.

"Take it cunt!" he shouted as he spit on Blake's face. "Take another load of niggah cum, you filthy white slut! Your new master is gonna make good and sure you get lots!" After he pulled out, we all stood back admiring Blake's growing rosebud. Soon his sweet little pussy will truley look like a blooming flower.

I took a buttplug out the bag of toys I bought, and placed the tip of at the stretched out enterence of Blake's new pussy. And it was a fat plug, long and black, with a wide base, wider than even my cock.

"Look at me boy!" I ordered him as I started to slide it into him. "Look into your Masters eyes as I plug up the hole I now own!" Blake looked at me with his glazed over eyes as the plug slid in further. Eventually it reached the point where it was meeting resistance, and I stopped, pulling it out. I pulled out a pair of nipple clamps and the poppers. I untied his gay and pulled the jockstrap out. I wanted to hear him scream as the fat plug ripped his cumhole open even further. I poured some poppers onto the jockstrap and placed it over his nose, then attached the clamps to his little, pink titties. He hissed in pain as they dug into his tender flesh. Then I placed the plug in his wed hole again, pushing in to the point of resistance.

"Look at me boy, and tell me you want it! Tell me you are my property now. Beg for that little pussy to be plugged!"

"Yes Sir," he meekley croaked, unable to deny what he truely wanted. "You own me now Sir," his voice trembled, admitting out loud his new position in life. "Please put your plug in my ass."

SMACK!! My palm slapped him hard across his smooth face, instantly leaving a bright, red mark on his creamy, white skin. Blake's eyes flew wide open in shock.

"That is not an ass boy!" I spat at him. "That will never be an ass again! That's a pussy, a cunt, a cumdump, a fuckhole! That's what you will call it from now on! That's what it is! Now tell me what you want! BEG ME SLUT!"

"Please Sir," he started, his eyes tearing up, "please plug my pussy!"

SMACK!! Another hard slap to add to the first. "Whose pussy is it bitch? It ain't your pussy no more! It's mine! Tell me that!"

"Please Sir!" he begged. "Please plug your pussy!"

With an evil grin I grabbed the chain connecting those sweet, pink, teenage boy titties and pulled hard and fast, ripping them off as I rammed the rest of the fat buttplug all the way into his dripping cunt.

"AAAAAAARRRRRRHHHHH!" Blake screamed at the top of his voice as he jerked in his bonds, unable to escape the pain in his burning tits and inflamed cumhole. His head thrashed back and forth as he howled in agony.

"Damn bro!" Dante laughed. "You are one mean niggah!"

I just smiled as I watched my new slave start to calm down. "You know I am! And he'll get MORE tonight." I laughed back. "Party starts at 10, will probably go all night. Come on back."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!"

• Like 11
  • Upvote 29
  • Piggy 4