My New White Boy

pervinmt

• 1 month later...

Part 5

I left Blake tied on the bed and plugged while he softly sobbed from the pain and the realization of his predicament. I'll bet he was sorry he ever went to the bookstore. It was only a couple of hours before the party started, and I had lots of calls to make.

At 9:30 I went back upstairs. Blake looked quite uncomfortable tied in that position with the long, fat plug in his cunt. "Good," I thought to myself, "a scared white boy in pain is one of my favorite things!" And it would only get worse for him.

"Please untie me!" he begged.

THWACK, THWACK, THWACK! Three hard slaps across his brought tears to his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" I yelled. "You will learn, the only begging you will do is to have your holes raped and filled with cum. Do I make myself clear?" Three more hard slaps and Blake was in agreement.

"Yes Sir." he sobbed.

I untied him and he put up no resistance. I put a leather collar with rings around his neck, and wrist and ankle restraints. I then put a cock and ball harness on his little dick, making it as tight as I could.

"Drink this," I said holding a bottle up to his mouth. He made a face, but didn't dare disobey me. It was now almost 10:00, and I could hear our guests arriving. I told them to be prompt as they didn't want to miss anything. I attached a leash to Blake's collar and led him downstairs. I was pleased to see all 15 of the guests were already there.

"Welcome gentlemen! Here is my new slut and tonights party favour! Short of killing him, anything goes. I want him wrecked like a white slut should be! Lets not waste any time."

With that, I grabbed Blake and threw him to the ground,pinning him down with a foot on his chest. One of the guys tied a band around his arm and another stuck the needle in.

"Are you sure Jesse?" he asked. It's a 2.0 hit."

"Fuckin do it! This little whore needs to be fucked up royally!"

With that, the plunger was pushed down and the band released. Blake went instantly rigid and coughed hard.

"I want you to go first." I told my friend Buck. He had a 13 inch cock with a P.A. "And show no mercy! Rape that cunt good and hard!"

Buck just rolled the teenage boy over and ripped the plug out of his pussy. Blake howeled. Then Buck just spread his cheeks apart and plunged his huge, hard, black pole deep into the puffy, pink hole beneath him. Blake screamed at the top of his lungs while the guys cheered. Tears flowed from his eyes as his cunt was ripped even further apart. Buck just pushed down on the boys shoulders and power fucked his cunt, drilling as deep and as hard as he could. Blood covered his dick as he pulled out before plunging back in balls deep. He fucked Blake mercilessly for a solid 10 minutes, never letting up until he buried himself to the hilt and dumped his load far up into the teenage cumdump. After he pulled out, he spread Blake's cheeks apart so everyone could see his bleeding rosebud. It was puffy and inflamed, oozing red cum.

"Who's next?" I asked.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

Part 6

I grabbed Blakes collar and dragged him across the floor on his stomach depositing him next to a large ottoman before pulling the next toy out of the bag. Placing my fingers in his mouth, I pried his jaw apart and shoved a mouth spreader in it, quickly buckling it behind his head. I turned the screw on the side, stretching his jaw painfully apart. Blake moaned in pain. I picked him up and placed him on his back on the ottoman and attached his wrists to the rings on the side of the leather collar to keep them out of the way. Then I took a couple of chains and attached them to the ankle cuffs, raising his legs up and also attaching them to the collar leaving his already sloppy cunt open and vulnerable, then pulled his shoulders so his head hung off the ottoman. 

"There you go men! Two available cumholes. Unable to resist what you've got for him! Just a couple more things." I tied a bandana over his nose and grabbed a little baggie, taking out a nice sized rock, pushing it deep into the wet, open cunt, causing Blake to moan from the burning. 

"Damn Jeese!" exclaimed Buck. "Giving him more?"

"Fuck yea man! I told you I want this little bitch royally fucked up and wrecked. When I'm through with him he won't be nothing but a worthless piece of used up gutter trash. Now whose up?  Line your cocks up to the holes but wait till I say go, then show this slut no mercy!"

Roy and Brad stepped up next. Brad had a respectable 8 inches and moved to Blake's  head while Roy chose his pussy to receive the wrath of his very thick 10 inches.

"Hold on Jesse." said Roy. If you really wanna ruin this crackers hole, I got just the thing. With that he pulled a fat ring out of his pocket and put it through his pierced cock head. It was covered with short, sharp spikes. "I never get to use this thing. This little bitch is about to be ripped to shreds!"

"Fuck yea brother!" I exclaimed. "This cunt is about to be brutalized!" With that I took the poppers and poured some on the bandana over the bitches nose and grabbed a pair of alligator tit clamps that had sharp, needle like teeth. "Get ready to suffer, bitch!" I hissed in Blakes ear as he whimpered in fear, unable to stop the brutal attack he was about to recieve.

"Ready.......Set........Go!" I shouted as I released the clamps on the sluts tender nips as two cocks plunged in his two fuck holes deep and hard. Blake screamed and convulsed as pain tore through his entire body. He choked and gagged  on the cock buried in his throat as spit and puke poured out of his mouth. The men cheered as the teenager helplessly had his body pulverized by the two pounding cocks. You could see the cock in his throat stretch it wide as it slid in balls deep. Fresh red oozed from his ripped cunt as the spiked cock shredded his insides. Brad would occasionally pull all the way out so Blake could quickly gasp for air before burying himself down the boys throat again, grabbing the chain on the clamps and pulling on Blakes tender titties, causing the clamps to dig in harder. Tears flowed from Blakes eyes as the men reduced him to nothing more than two wet holes. Roy would pull his cock out and rub the spikes around the boys tender inflamed ass ring before plunging it back it, mercilessly scraping his insides. Before long, Blakes screams subsided as the pain and drugs transported him into another realm. Soon both men buried their throbbing cocks as deep as they could while cum was pumped into both ends of the cumdump. No time was wasted before two more men stepped up for their turns. Roy generously loaned his pierced ring to another man with a piered cock to continue further wrecking the already bleeding cunt. The new man had a very visible bio hazard tattoed on his chest. I raised up Blakes head so he could see the tattoo as the man roughly shoved his spiked cock into the already damaged fuckhole.

"See that bitch?" I whispered into Blake's ear. "After tonight you wont be anything more than my whore. I'll sell you to anyone I want, any time I want, any where I want. And there wont be a thing you can do about it. Your diseased cunt will barely be worth the money you'll make for me. Nobody else will want you. Your parents wont want an infected, drugged pussy fag for a son. You are mine now. And I'll keep you as long as your usefull, then sell you for what I can get. Say good bye to the life you knew! Watch as he fills you with his poison! Feel his dirty cum seep into your ripped up insides. Tonight you fufill your destiny!"

As I said those words, the man fucking him bellowed as he filled Blake's ass with more cum. I just dropped Blakes head back down as a cock slammed down his open throat. Blake was used like this for over an hour before I released him and removed the mouth spreader.

But his night was far from over.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 4