Under the Stall - Bareback

azn777

Last weekend, I had my first visit to the public restroom at a park near my place.

The guy next to the stall was a very sweaty runner, and as I have a thing for the combination of piss and sweat, I found sucking his cock to be a major turn on.  I blew him for several minutes, thoroughly enjoying myself, when he withdrew from my mouth and gestured for me to turn around.  I complied, and lowered my ass for his examination.  

First, I felt his finger, then his nose, and then his wet tongue going at it, rimming my hole.  Without too much delay he knelt, rubbing his cock on my cock while going through his bag to get lube and condom.  First he lubed up my hole, and then turned his attention to the condom.  Meanwhile I stroked his cock, grinding my ass on the head and gently pushing it against my hole.  While he was unwrapping a condom I took hold of his cock and slowly push backed.  As my ass was lubed, his cock head entered effortlessly.

"Dude!" he exclaimed, but didn't pull out, so I kept pushing back onto him as he moaned "Ah...fuck...."

He spread his legs, grabbed hips and thrust all the way in, pushing his shaft forward at a fast speed.  Stopping for few seconds, he then pounded hard again.  And then stopped again, only to resume a third time, drilling my ass hard.  It didn't take long for him to push deep in my ass and unload several big cum shots in my ass.  When he pulled out I could actually feel his cum squirt out on the floor.

Then he abruptly left, and no, I never saw his face.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 30

That's one of the hottest stories I've read in a long time. Especially the way you made him enter you raw despite his efforts to try to be safe. When he didn't pull out after feeling that hot bare ass made me instantly hard.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2016 at 11:33 PM, abc36608 said:

Last weekend, I had my first visit to the public restroom at a park near my place.

The guy next to the stall was a very sweaty runner, and as I have a thing for the combination of piss and sweat, I found sucking his cock to be a major turn on.  I blew him for several minutes, thoroughly enjoying myself, when he withdrew from my mouth and gestured for me to turn around.  I complied, and lowered my ass for his examination.  

First, I felt his finger, then his nose, and then his wet tongue going at it, rimming my hole.  Without too much delay he knelt, rubbing his cock on my cock while going through his bag to get lube and condom.  First he lubed up my hole, and then turned his attention to the condom.  Meanwhile I stroked his cock, grinding my ass on the head and gently pushing it against my hole.  While he was unwrapping a condom I took hold of his cock and slowly push backed.  As my ass was lubed, his cock head entered effortlessly.

"Dude!" he exclaimed, but didn't pull out, so I kept pushing back onto him as he moaned "Ah...fuck...."

He spread his legs, grabbed hips and thrust all the way in, pushing his shaft forward at a fast speed.  Stopping for few seconds, he then pounded hard again.  And then stopped again, only to resume a third time, drilling my ass hard.  It didn't take long for him to push deep in my ass and unload several big cum shots in my ass.  When he pulled out I could actually feel his cum squirt out on the floor.

Then he abruptly left, and no, I never saw his face.

Fuckin hot experience bro!  I luv gettin' fucked in public restrooms.  It's soooo hot not knowin' what's gonna happen, and not knowin' who will cum in!   ;)

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...