Cut Or Uncut?

Muttley501

Have enjoyed both.  No doubt, cut is the most common for guys my age in the US.  I have had more uncut guys outside the US.  Either way, it is part of the nice surprise when a partner drops his drawers......and you get your first look at the next cock that will be in your ass.   After all these years, and all those cocks,  I still love that moment......

• Upvote 1

Ooook so hard to choose.

I got preferences based on race.

Black dudes: cut for average size, uncut for the huge ones.

Mexicans: uncut for sure

Latinos: uncut

Asians: uncut

White(white collar): cut

White(trashy, redneck, or wigger): uncut

Arab: uncut

Mixed: cut

Miscellaneous: uncut

• Upvote 1

I like both but as most of the guys here are uncut it is nice to have a cut one for a change.

Is it true that cut guys last longer to cum because their dick (head) is used to friction (underwear, jeans) and therefore not so sensitive? Or is that a myth :-)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CUT!

Uncut is a turn off and I have experienced a lot of issues with that:

Many uncut guys have hygiene issues under their foreskin even if they claim to be well maintained I sucked so many guys who had a smelly cockhead even after showering.

Many foreskins tend to glide over the head automatically if not constantly pulled back. I'm not a big fan of having to use also my hands when I suck a guy.

Many uncut guys are over sensitive and hence reluctant fuckers and quick cummers.

During the fuck the movement of a top's foreskin reduces the friction tremendously. I know some guys who literally fuck their own foreskin but not my ass.

Edited by fieldpussy
  • Like 1