Cut Or Uncut?

Muttley501

uncut all the way the tactile feel is so much better and always gets me much hornier most of the kink play I have gotten into with a guy has been with uncut. For w/s and various other kink/fetish play I have to be super horny and in a certain mindset and a uncut guy can get me there like nobodys business!

• Upvote 2

Definitely have a distinct preference for uncut cocks. They just seem to feel better when getting fucked by one. Seems to go in my hole easier.

Sucking on one is a little more fun, since there is a little extra to play with. 

Of course I'm generally not going to turn down any cock. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Prefer to suck a guy who'a uncut. Love playing with the foreskin and how uncut dicks tastes different ... yum.

but since I'm from a country where most guys are cut... I'd have to make do. And maybe that's also the reason why I long for uncut cock.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't any complaints at Steamworks Toronto or the bb sex parties at Club120 due to me being uncut. Younger bottoms want raw hot daddy cum in their boycunts. I continue fucking until I cum in him.

• Like 1

Guest Bearman

I'm uncut and my foreskin pulls right back.I love sucking uncut cock and getting my tongue right inside the foreskin Mmmm.Mind I wouldn't  turn down a cut cock either.I love them all