Cut Or Uncut?

Muttley501

On 7.4.2016 at 7:05 AM, Codee said:

Although I have yet to suck one , I like the look of cut, maybe that's just me. I am looking to change the not yet part.

I definitively prefer CUT COCKS. I love to see the beautiful mushroom. I never sucked an uncut cock, I really can't. Many years ago I tried I couple times to suck some but I was almost to vomit and exactly contrary I love to suck CUT COCKS and if I know is also TOXIC then I couldn't resist to it, I will be totally addicted to it and his AMAZING TOXIC cum.

• Like 1

Prefer uncut. Sucked three cocks at the weekend, all uncut. Something about rolling back the foreskin to revel the swollen head is so horny. Also, after they cum and the foreskin starts to cover the head, pulling the foreskin back and sucking their extra sensitive head drives them crazy

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

I love sucking cocks so when given a cock to suck I don't care if it's cut or incut.  I love uncut cocks, it's a fascination of mine.  I enjoy looking at them and sliding them into my mouth.

When I was 9 years old I sucked my first cock, it was uncut.  That was the start of my fascination. 

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal

CUT - I can do a lot more with it, especially if I'm restrained. It also looks nicer, which is a turn on for me. Mind you, I prefer deepthroating to sucking!

• 3 months later...

My first time was in a park. Whenhis foreskin rolled back it tasted like tuna and I almost vomited but soldiered through it. He came a normal four or five squirts that tasted normal.

after that I consider it a bonus when there’s precum under there, and it has never tasted that bad. I guess he had a girl friend with a nasty pussy. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest deleted1107

Both are pretty awesome. I also think about being uncut myself... most of us did not have the choice but it’s all good. No preference really... but maybe am starting to lean towards uncut now. We shall see.