Cut Or Uncut?

Muttley501

Guest josebarebear

Given a choice, I would go for uncut first.

More to play with, chew, nibble on, slip tongue under the hood and check it out.

Prefer it natural to being freshly washed!

I am uncut myself.  Love when I guy knows how to enjoy and play with my foreskin.

BTW, I don't peel it back when I piss

16 minutes ago, josebarebear said:

Uncut here too, and never peel back to piss. I sometimes also hold the end of my foreskin closed and fill up around my knob before releasing the piss. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, seattlebbbtm said:

If I was God I would ban circumcision because it is nothing less than genital mutilation

That it is.  I was born in an Army hospital in Virginia and joke that the doctor pulled the skin forward and snipped.  I was able to pull on it to reach the tip of my head (told that is called Eurocut). 

I looked into restoring my foreskin and discovered TLC Tugger.  While it does grow the skin to restore the foreskin, and much sensation returns when the head is protected to become the mucous membrane that it is, getting back the anti-bacteriant and exfoliate the body produces on intact men is probably impossible.

I'm working on training the skin to stay over the head when flaccid.  Several years ago, two weeks I wore a snake bite kit to do. The blow job I got while visiting Stanley Park in Vancouver BC was incredible.  3 or 4 hours of it had me stop counting the orgasms at 13 they were coming so often. I'm thinking it is time to start tugging again to get more skin in the hopes that maybe I can grow it to cover the head when erected.

E18E37B1-3C85-4FE0-90E5-63CC1718CEA2_1_105_c.jpeg

5A94656A-4B6C-4B20-8B81-157C028AC00E_1_105_c.jpeg

25F76C80-B95B-48B7-834C-E31FF3C3896A_1_105_c.jpeg

ABBFEE8E-57A5-4EB6-A78E-34CD197C86A9_4_5005_c.jpeg

C17EDC8E-981D-4BF2-910D-360AA10736D2_1_105_c.jpeg

97624AF5-0AC4-4F68-B857-628D9CC539A8_1_105_c.jpeg

FC256567-9074-4F4E-82DF-2497D446FAD7_1_105_c.jpeg

2B5EEE23-0CD0-4496-B395-E8B515AD5AA4_1_105_c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Personally I'm cut.  And I'm just lucky to be able to say that at all because women in general (at least North American women) haven't got a clue how to properly clean an uncut baby boy.

Most women of a certain age were socialized not to be sexual or even sexually aware.  The whole [banned word] on educating both men and women in the last 150 years regarding sex and sexuality has contributed to more medical and psycho-social issues in people than I care to think about but it is certainly one of the reasons that not only lead to the rise in circumcision in boys in North America because Mother's were never taught anything ... nothing about being a mother or a father for that matter - I'll say 'in the old days' to do the simplest of things like breast feeding and cleaning a baby's penis. With the incidence of mothers with babys in distress and pain over badly nfected dicks the standard practice of circumcision baby boys became the norm and some of us men of a certain age owe a debt of gratitude to this practice because we may have ended up with either horribly disfigured penises due to extreme infection or penile cancer as adults. 

I for one was not circumcised at birth - my idiot father made that decision. I say idiot because 1. he didn't ask why the doctors wanted to do that 2. what was good for home should be good enough for me and 3. never consulted my mother to see if she had a issue with taking care of an uncircumcised baby.  The results of his decision lead to my mother needing to be sedated and me to be given an emergency circumcision because my little guy was 3 time it's normal size and red as a barn door. 

Having said all that sex education of both boys and girls in schools is improving and with the advent of prenatal classes for parents expecting a child, issues around penile hygiene of baby's, boys and men has vastly improved and the medical profession is now playing catch-up.  Circumcision in most hospitals is now only performed when requested. Not all but madown and thankfully emergency circumcision rates are way down.

Do I like being circumcised ... since it's all I know I can't say one way or the other but I am glad to have my penis.  The whole cut or uncut takes on a different perspective for me.  I couldn't care less about if the man I have sex with is or isn't and I certainly wouldn't deny having sex with come one because of it as some of the men here have said; I truly think that is an insult that cuts (no pun intended) to the very heart of many men and I'm not that mean spirited or short sighted.

Do I have a preference? That really depends on context.  Aesthetically, I like cut cocks on white men mostly because I'm a cut white man and it's what I'm used to seeing everyday and I find from an asthetic perspective the foreskin of a white man (not all but in my experience many) is less substantial ... it lacks gravitas. The cocks of men of colour who are cut in my opinion do not live up to their uncut brothers; again purely asthetic. Side by side photographically speaking I'd choose the uncut penis of colour every time.

Sexually, I love them all especially if they are thick and long. Cocksucking an uncut man is a huge turn on. There's more play with with and they feel every every swipe, swirl and flick of the tongue on their heads and as the cocksucker the moans are almost reward enough. But a cut cock is easier to suck especially if you like not using your hands and you've been asked or ordered by your partner to concentrate on the head and not to use your hands it's definitely an advantage to the bottom to have a top that is cut at least when your starting off. Practice make perfect but all things considered in those situations less energy is expended getting the foreskin out of way which leave more to focus on the head. 

When I'm fucked I have no preference at all - size becomes the driver of enjoyment for me there.  Cut men can last a bit longer but there's less clean up at the end ... and I do like clean up.

that my 2 cents worth.

Guest NudeNative

- I have sucked both circumcised and uncircumcised cocks and have been fucked by both hooded and cut penises too and I have no preferences. I am circumcised myself and my tops have no preference too. My fiancé loves my circumcised cock and she has told me in she prefers circumcised in her own experiences.

On 1/4/2020 at 12:20 PM, josebarebear said:

Given a choice, I would go for uncut first.

More to play with, chew, nibble on, slip tongue under the hood and check it out.

Prefer it natural to being freshly washed!

I am uncut myself.  Love when I guy knows how to enjoy and play with my foreskin.

I was robbed of my foreskin when just a few days old. Have started restoring. Like you, I prefer it natural to being freshly washed. LOVE the scent of a natural uncut cock. Like poppers to me. Would love to know the scent and taste of your hood, bro. Where are you?

• Thanks 1

Guest josebarebear
7 minutes ago, BestCatcher said:

I was robbed of my foreskin when just a few days old. Have started restoring. Like you, I prefer it natural to being freshly washed. LOVE the scent of a natural uncut cock. Like poppers to me. Would love to know the scent and taste of your hood, bro. Where are you?

i am in denver.

will try to attach a picture of it.  not sure if i can

Guest Cumobsessed420

I’ve never been with someone uncut but I would really like to. I guess uncut is so appealing to me because it’s a natural penis, that is how a penis is supposed to look, so we should all accept and love uncut cock 💋

37 minutes ago, Cumobsessed420 said:

I’ve never been with someone uncut but I would really like to. I guess uncut is so appealing to me because it’s a natural penis, that is how a penis is supposed to look, so we should all accept and love uncut cock 💋

Not only is an uncut penis is a natural penis that’s supposed to look that way, yet its scent and taste are natural and therefore have all the natural pheromones that attract mates to it. In this fucked up age of routine circumscision, a natural penis is amazing...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BestCatcher said:

Not only is an uncut penis is a natural penis that’s supposed to look that way, yet its scent and taste are natural and therefore have all the natural pheromones that attract mates to it. In this fucked up age of routine circumscision, a natural penis is amazing...

Great way to put it.  Love the taste and smell.

• Like 2