Cut Or Uncut?

Muttley501

I was cut , good head on mine- but in my 30s guy started asking if i was uncut, then my bf told people i wsd uncut. Notice i have a hang when soft, but 5 years later my cock really look uncut soft- that start smelling stuff when pull back & pee-. Anyone else on this?

• 2 weeks later...

So many guys say they love cut cocks and so many say uncut cocks. Me I love them all. Each is an appreciated gift. As long as they fill my mouth with a nice sweet cum load who care if its cut or uncut. I suck for the cum and the feel of a pulsating cock in my mouth. I am damn good at sucking cock and I am proud to take their delicious reward for my job well done.

• 1 month later...

Both!  A cock is a cock...  Tho I have to admit sometimes an uncut cock takes some getting used to if they have a large hang.  I had a fuckbud that I nicknamed geoduck.  Guys from the Pacific NW would know what I'm taking about.  I didn't turn him down though!  🙂

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 1

I'm from Europe (UK to be exact) and the majority of guys here are uncut. Being cut isn't a part of our culture like it is for you guys in the States. I know most American males are circumcised from birth. But here a baby boy will only be cut if he has a medical problem like a really tight foreskin which won't pull all the way back (phimosis) or if he has been born into a religion where there is a requirement to be cut (Muslim or Jew). Otherwise, we don't practice circumcision here. As a result, most of the guys I have fun with are uncut.

BUT I have a real fetish for cut cock. I always remember the first ever time I saw a cut cock in real life, was when I was 18 and I had fun with this Italian guy, who had a cut cock....OMG I loved it so much, it was just amazing to suck...so much more enjoyable and amazing than an uncut cock....and ever since then I have had a fetish and preference for cut cock. It's a good thing I'm really into guys of Pakistani descent (which we have a lot of here in UK) since they are usually cut due to being Muslim, so I do get to have a lot of fun with cut guys. For me, a cut cock just looks so cool and obviously they are more hygenic I guess and they are amazing to suck. I thought about getting cut myself, but they won't do it on our NHS here, I would have to go private (and therefore pay for it) and its a very expensive procedure sadly, it's the only thing putting me off.

Guest Descartes70817

I'm uncut and growing up in the UK meant every guy I've seen naked was also uncut. Since moving to the US I've had guys refuse to suck uncut dick, but my guess would be they've had bad experiences with guys who don't wash.

I wash my dick every day, even if I don't have time to shower or bathe, to keep it clean and free of stinky smegma. When I get hard my foreskin pulls back so completely you'd think I was cut, except for the total lack of any scar.

Guys who know better love being able to suck on my foreskin and run their tongue underneath it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...