Cut Or Uncut?

Muttley501

On 1/25/2022 at 9:29 PM, jz48811 said:

Being cut myself and growing up where every guy I knew was also cut, I really love an uncut cock. I could suck on that foreskin all fucking day.

Just wanted to volunteer my uncut dick for your explorations. 😏

In all seriousness, I appreciate your observation that all the other guys around you were cut.

I was one of two uncircumcised boys in my elementary school class. My recent heritage is more than half European, and the other boy's parents were directly from Europe, which may explain why our parents declined the — standard and automatic in those days — procedure.

A sex education film shown to us in 5th grade mentioned circumcision. Our teacher commented, "probably all the boys in this class". Thirty-seven years later, I still remember his exact words.

Sex ed was at the end of the day, so schoolyard gossip promptly confirmed that our teacher had been wrong. I guess my classmates had noticed while we were changing for swimming lessons, or during our camping trip or outdoor education trips (at least one week away per year starting in 4th grade, sleeping in dormitory bunks). I guess our teacher didn't undress in the same room, or just didn't notice.

Schoolyard gossip soon got around to the girls in our class, who repeated the stereotypes that the "normal" boys had shared, of what an uncircumcised penis looked like. This was unfortunate because the girls had surely never seen any penis, cut or uncut, at our age and in those days (a good decade before the World-Wide Web). "Anteater" and "the head looks all funny" are the stereotypes I remember.

I wasn't ashamed or hurt by any of this, and I wasn't even upset at our teacher. I had many great teachers, but he stands out as one of the best, because he was rigorous; I became a more serious student under his influence. Academics aside, he was also adept at what we now call social-emotional learning. For that reason, I wish someone in the class had been brave enough to tell him that not all of us were circumcised, so that he wouldn't voice the same assumption in future years, touching off new rounds of schoolyard gossip about which boys in the class were or weren't.

Edited by fskn
Clarification
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Where I grew up, it was about 50/50, but I didn't have the opportunity to observe until Jr. Hi.  Swimming class was held naked, so I saw plenty.  

Not primarily cock-focused, but I don't mind sucking off a hot Cock, provided the normative standards of cleanliness have been observed.  When I do, I favor uncut.  To my eyes, a hard, uncut Cock with the head halfway pushing out looks a lot more vulgar than an uncut one, and thus more enticing. I guess we generally prefer what we're not. 

• Upvote 1

Then there are a host of us who were cut as infants (obviously not with our permission about a cosmetic procedure that was not medically necessary); who as adults made the effort to restore (to the extent possible) our foreskins.  

• Upvote 1

I like sucking any anon cock, especially on a gloryhole. But my preference is for uncut because I know how to service an uncut cock. Some guys don't know how to handle an uncut cock and they suck on it as if it were cut.

I like playing with the skin and I'm careful with the tip because some uncut guys are4 too sensitive. I love it when I'm sucking an uncut cock at a gloryhole and he pulls out to avoid shooting his load, but then he's back minutes later and I know that he enjoyed my technique.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I like sucking any anon cock, especially on a gloryhole. But my preference is for uncut because I know how to service an uncut cock. Some guys don't know how to handle an uncut cock and they suck on it as if it were cut.

I like playing with the skin and I'm careful with the tip because some uncut guys are4 too sensitive. I love it when I'm sucking an uncut cock at a gloryhole and he pulls out to avoid shooting his load, but then he's back minutes later and I know that he enjoyed my technique.

I've seen and experienced that too.   The foreskin will roll back on its own when its ready.  Plenty of pleasure I can give with it rolled forward.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I like any cock that I can get, but I love uncut. Love how it feels in my mouth. Love to see an uncut cock hard with foreskin covering half or more of the head, it is so sexy. I so wish I was uncut.