Cut Or Uncut?

Muttley501

A natural uncut dick. I dont understand what the added value is of a cut penis. I dont like the scar in general, one bigger than the other. A good uncut penis with a normal retracting not too long or too tight forskin looks cut when its fully erect. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

A natural uncut dick. I dont understand what the added value is of a cut penis. I dont like the scar in general, one bigger than the other. A good uncut penis with a normal retracting not too long or too tight forskin looks cut when its fully erect. 

Anything that is natural about a man is best.  Uncut cock, with a nice foreskin, is so fucking appealing.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a preference for cut....a nice black, foot long, soup can thick, deep purple veins, hard as steel, pre-cum dripping, shaved/bald pubes, cut, dick connected to some low hanging, plum-sized balls attached to a muscular, rugged, verbal, aggressive, dominate, bald, goatee, tatted up, tall, top wih a wicked sense of humor, cocky attitude, overtly hyper-sexual drive, but caring enough to share me with his friends.

Yaaasss!!!

I've only encountered a couple of uncut cocks so far.  One I had no problem with, the other, a bit of due to the length of his foreskin for some reason triggering a gag reflex.  I can relate to bbalphaboy's comment about the scar.  I sucked one guy off where the scar was very apparent and it seemed to affect his sensitivity.  I got his cum but I definitely had to work for it since the scar was on the underside of his cock.

• Upvote 1

Long as the cock is clean, it do not matter if it is cut or uncut...uncut cocks do need to be able to slide freely over cock head so it can be cleaned...size not really a problem large, huge or small, they all do the same...It depends on the person using the tool not the size....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have always been fascinated with uncut, ever since seeing the first one in high school in the showers with the guys that were uncut. Have always desired to be uncut and have never understood why it was an accepted and required practice back in the times when my generations was born. I now look at it as a form of mutilation at birth and should be left up to the choice of the individual as to be done later in life if they wish, but then only if they desire it. As for myself, when playing, sucking or getting fucked, an uncut is extremely hott and desirable!!