Cut Or Uncut?

Muttley501

I like both and that is the truth.  The most incredible man I have been lucky enough to suck on a regular basis is cut, however it isn't  the cock being cut or uncut it is who the cock is attached to!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I take both of course. Anyhow cut cocks make me a bit nervous, 'cause they less frequent here and I'm not 100% sure how to approach them to maximise the pleasure. I guess I just have to go out there and practice, practise, practise. 

Guest CuriousDallas

Uncut.l.100%. I’m not gonna turn down a cut dick, but if more than one is coming at me and one is uncut that’s what I’m going after. Love the feel in my mouth and in my ass

uncut better than cut but loads are the goal

Long story but I was circumcised at 21 and I miss my foreskin every day because I lost a lot of sensation

If I was God I would ban circumcision because it is nothing less than genital mutilation

Edited by seattlebbbtm
  • Like 2