First Time With A Family Member

KindaBasic

First Time Was With A Family Member   

536 members have voted

1. 1. Was you first sexual experience with a relative?

Very hot story! Your Dad is a sexy man. I was a very horny young man in my youth. Hell, I'm still a horny guy.
I've been fucked by my older brother many times. And some older cousins used to fuck me on sleepovers a lot. 
My older brother had told my cousins about me being a cock whore. So, I got passed around to cousins and older neighbor guys from about age 13 until about age 17.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 12/28/2016 at 9:39 PM, travelingbi said:

Very hot story! Your Dad is a sexy man. I was a very horny young man in my youth. Hell, I'm still a horny guy.
I've been fucked by my older brother many times. And some older cousins used to fuck me on sleepovers a lot. 
My older brother had told my cousins about me being a cock whore. So, I got passed around to cousins and older neighbor guys from about age 13 until about age 17.

wow you lucky boy, your bro gave you some extra cocks to suck ;)

On 12/28/2016 at 4:39 PM, travelingbi said:

my sister told an older cousin i was a sissy boy at age 11 he was 17 i sucked him off then his 2 brothers 15 and 19  joined in all 3 used my 2 holes daily , made for fun sleep overs with me being the cum dump cunt

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I suppose after lurking here for awhile this is as good a place as any to make my first post. 

I started messing around with guys  my own age when I was about 8ish, like many guys do. A couple years after that I, for a period of about a year and a half or so I was fooling around with acquaintance of my dads who was in his thirties and then him and my dad both. 

I've never used the word "molested" when referring to my experience because it makes me uncomfortable because despite applicable, I enjoyed myself a lot, and I don't have negative associations with that times. I never told anyone about it until I was in my late 30's a few years ago, after he had passed away.

There were a couple of reasons for that. One I didn't want people to think them as monsters. And felt like a bit of a freak for viewing an experience that is for many a horrible, traumatic even, as extremely  erotic for me. Plus I've never liked being accused being a liar, and given what happened I can see people not believing it. 

I can now accept that I myself was VERY lucky on several different levels. In that if circumstances had been different, it could have been a terrible thing to happen , that the the circumstances all came together for that brief period of time to make it happen. 

I mean a lot of guys don't even think about a trick they had last night, 30 years later I still some terrific memories.  I do wonder if it I fluenced the type of guy I go for, since they were both hairy, bearded, redneck guys and I still go for that. And having met other people with similar positive experiences, is a big reassurement.

Edited by Brytanica1
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Incest has been a common thread through out my long queer life.   No doubt that I introduced my younger brother to the world of queer sex.  Like me he never swayed from loving the cock.   We have fucked a lot over a lot of years.  He is married now and both he and his husband enjoy topping me.   He is 9 years younger....but never regretted his somewhat forced introduction into the wonders of queer fucking.

They sent a selfie of themselves just after midnight on New Years.   IT was both of them holding their test strips....showing the twin pink lines.  I kind of thought they were chasing....but not certain of it.   They did their unveil as "the ball dropped".   I had just seen them in mid-December for a family holiday visit.  They both topped me then....their first time to get some eunuch ass....but neither mentioned the possiblity of being infected....so I am sure I took a POZ load from both of them just a month ago.

I sucked my older brother a few times...but he was not really into it.....and he is married to a female now.   Doubt that he ever rides on the bi-side,

I have a same age cousin that I used to spend a lot of time with.   I think we both got into gay stuff about the same time....and eventually fucked a lot over a few years.   We do not live near to each other now....so it is quite infrequent.

My younger sister came to me when she wanted to start getting laid.  She was in early highschool....damned good looking....killer bod....cheerleader...that type.   She wanted to get fucked at homecoming and came to me to learn "how to make a dick feel good".  And yes...that resulted in popping her cherry.....not planned...expected...nor repeated.....but she liked it....and was soon a very slutty cheerleader.    She promptly got her little cunt knocked up....and I helped her "fix" that.....something that was repeated a number of times before she got out of college.   When she was in college, I know she was getting more dick at that time.

Only "dad" I got fucked by was the father of my highschool fuck bud.   We were the full on queers of our school....and did not hide much.  His did caught us one day....this son's cock was buried deep in my ass and I was groaning in pleasure...and did not notice for a bit.  Father ended up fucking us both as punishment.....and made us fuck in front of him a number of times.......sometimes he joined in...other times not.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, SuccessfulChaser said:

Incest has been a common thread through out my long queer life.   No doubt that I introduced my younger brother to the world of queer sex.  Like me he never swayed from loving the cock.   We have fucked a lot over a lot of years.  He is married now and both he and his husband enjoy topping me.   He is 9 years younger....but never regretted his somewhat forced introduction into the wonders of queer fucking.

They sent a selfie of themselves just after midnight on New Years.   IT was both of them holding their test strips....showing the twin pink lines.  I kind of thought they were chasing....but not certain of it.   They did their unveil as "the ball dropped".   I had just seen them in mid-December for a family holiday visit.  They both topped me then....their first time to get some eunuch ass....but neither mentioned the possiblity of being infected....so I am sure I took a POZ load from both of them just a month ago.

I sucked my older brother a few times...but he was not really into it.....and he is married to a female now.   Doubt that he ever rides on the bi-side,

I have a same age cousin that I used to spend a lot of time with.   I think we both got into gay stuff about the same time....and eventually fucked a lot over a few years.   We do not live near to each other now....so it is quite infrequent.

My younger sister came to me when she wanted to start getting laid.  She was in early highschool....damned good looking....killer bod....cheerleader...that type.   She wanted to get fucked at homecoming and came to me to learn "how to make a dick feel good".  And yes...that resulted in popping her cherry.....not planned...expected...nor repeated.....but she liked it....and was soon a very slutty cheerleader.    She promptly got her little cunt knocked up....and I helped her "fix" that.....something that was repeated a number of times before she got out of college.   When she was in college, I know she was getting more dick at that time.

Only "dad" I got fucked by was the father of my highschool fuck bud.   We were the full on queers of our school....and did not hide much.  His did caught us one day....this son's cock was buried deep in my ass and I was groaning in pleasure...and did not notice for a bit.  Father ended up fucking us both as punishment.....and made us fuck in front of him a number of times.......sometimes he joined in...other times not.  

Fuuuck, that's hot! Any taboo you didn't break?!? :2thumbs:

You're just the kind of perverted older bro every young faggot boy should have while busy exploring his newly discovered sexuality...

Thanks for sharing, have been missing your sleazy posts - hope you don't get banned for posting this twisted shit right away again...;)

• Downvote 1

On 1/3/2017 at 2:03 PM, Brytanica1 said:

I've never used the word "molested" when referring to my experience because it makes me uncomfortable because despite applicable, I enjoyed myself a lot, and I don't have negative associations with that times. I never told anyone about it until I was in my late 30's a few years ago, after he had passed away.

Everyone's different. For some it's a trauma while for others it is the things good memories were built on. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/31/2016 at 10:49 PM, KYcumdump68 said:

my sister told an older cousin i was a sissy boy at age 11 he was 17 i sucked him off then his 2 brothers 15 and 19  joined in all 3 used my 2 holes daily

You remind me of an old fuck bud who had a similar history. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not close to my first experience.  But first with family member was when I was 13 staying with my uncle (who is spitting image of my dad) and his girlfriend. I slept on the couch in the living room of their tiny one bedroom house - they drank and partied and forgot I was there half the time. And and one night I saw them fuck from where I lay through their partially  open bedroom door -  damn he had a fat lot of a cock and was so hairy compared to my hairless boy stick.  I saw he clearly using a condom - after he got juice from the fridge and I saw him put the condom in the kitchen trash.   And then for some reason when he went back to the bedroom he actually closed the door.  I was up in a flash and ran to check the condom.  I played with it to jerkoff using it all night long - I remember trying to get it back in the garbage before he noticed it was gone... Like he would ever think to look lol.   

Weeks later on a different sleepover his gf was gone somewhere I forget where but he went out drinking. As usual came home drunk noisy as hell probably forgetting I was there.  Got naked pissed with bathroom door open.  Got juice and crashed on his bed.  I was wide awake as soon as he came home and peered eagerly as he played with his dick.  He got it hard then seemed to stop playing and it went don't and then start playing with it again.   After a bit he stopped altogether and I heard him snoring.  

I crept into his bedroom and kneeled by his bed watching his fury belly and soft but thick dick nestled in black hair.  After an eternity of do I or don't I questions I tried to touch it all the time ready to bolt back to my couch if his snoring stopped.  It didn't.  A tiny touch again then a longer touch Then a stroke then a tug.  I kept st it until he was rock hard.  Maybe 8". Thick cut. His snoring never changed. I am sure it took me hours to build up the courage but I got to the point where I had to taste it.  Same as before.  Small lick then Bigger lick then suck head then try to get it in my mouth.  At some point I lost my mind clearly pubescent passion took over and I was deepthroating him and jerking like mad.  I recall he grabbed my head and held it as he fucked a few strokes and blasted in my throat.   But then was awake.  

I was terrified he would ... What ?  I was up and ran back to the couch and put the covers over my head.  He never spoke of it, but I suddenly was sent to another family members due to some last moment work Change for my uncle.  

I can't recall exactly what he must have gone through but clearly thinking back  he was so sad and confused - still drunk and hungover and trying to comprehend what happened to him.  But from my side I guess as dumb as it sounds now, it wasn't really about a family member or not.  It was a hot manly dick and I was a puberty driven horn dog.   Still am at times lol

Edited by VicBCtop
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...