Smooth Or Hairy?

Muttley501

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I prefer smooth cocks for sucking for the obvious reason that otherwise pubic hair gets in your throat when deep throating. As a courtesy to others I therefore shave my own pubes - I used to just shave my balls but when I used to use condoms I got sick of the pain when the rubber got caught in my pubes as often seemed to happen. So started shaving it all off. I’ve continued to do so even though I now bareback but consider it part of the close bare feel of bareback sex. I am usually reluctant to rim but I am most excited to do so with a smooth ass and find that really hot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really get into a hairy guy. The feel of hairy nuts! Love running my fingers and tongue over them. A trail of hair up the shaft is incredibly hot too. Trimmed is good. Not a huge fan of shaved guys. But, it’s not about me when I’m sucking Or getting fucked. 

I love hairy - a little or a lot, but natural is best for me. A face full of hairy balls, my nose buried in a guys pubes and swirling my tongue are around ass crack hair to find his hole...three of my favorite things:)

But if a guy is naturally smooth that's cool, too. The most important thing is that sperm is gonna be shooting out of that cock, whether from a hairy or smooth guy!

I love a hairy chest, pubic hairs and balls. Don't care for hairy backs or extremely hairy ass cracks-they always seem to have a shit taste to them no matter how much they scrub. I LOVE hairy armpits and will lick and suck them all night long.